Always there for u(kaira)

By anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... More

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 23(Calm before the storm)

3.9K 152 26
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
             Pls do give ur suggestions on upcoming Switzerland track...
Without any delay, let's start with the chapter...
___________________________________
Kartik looked at naira nd kissed her forehead...naira kissed on his cheeks...she blushed under his gaze...he pulled her holding her waist nd admired her blushing face...

KARTIK: U r looking gorgeous darling...aur yeh blush toh...aye hayye...(teasing her)

NAIRA: Kartikk...(hit his shoulder)...boht badmaash ho gye ho...tumhara toh ilaaj krvana pdega...(playfully)

KARTIK: Meri bimari bhi tum ho aur dava bhi...(huskily in her ears)...

Naira blushed nd kartik kissed her forehead, still holding her by her waist...

Naira made kartik sit on the stool in front of the haldi bowl...
She applied it on his cheeks nd smiled looking at him...kartik held her nd made her sit on his lap...she smiled nd rubbed her cheeks on his...kartik looked at her nd blushed...

NAIRA:Dulhe ki utri hui haldi dulhan ko lgti h...aur mujhpe toh pehle hi tumhara pyar ka rang chad chuka h...kartik apna kurta utaro naa...mujhe tumhe haldi lgani h...apne pyar ki haldi(he blushed)

He removed his kurta nd lied on the carpet, signaling her to join him...she came with the haldi bowl nd applied it on his chest...
Then his arms nd kissed his forehead, coming on the top of him...

Kartik changed their position nd applied haldi from his arms on her bare stomach nd arms...he looked into her eyes with pure love...

He rubbed his body on hers to apply her haldi...she moaned his name...they were all covered with haldi...he then got up with her in his arms nd took her under the shower...he made her stand nd switched on the shower...he held her tightly by her waist, with water droplets trickling nd making the moment more intense...

Naira hugged him wrapping her arms around his neck...

NAIRA: Bachaa...tum khud naha loge ya mei nahlauu...

KARTIK:(clinging to her) Tum nahla do...mujhe tumhare pas rhna h...mujhe kal shadi ke liye bhi tumse h ready hona h nairu...

NAIRA:(caressing his hairs lovingly) Okk nairu ki jaan...mei tumhari har wish puri krungi baby...tum kehkar toh dekho....

Kartik nodded happily nd went to sit in the bath tub...he waited for her to come, while she removed her sari nd blouse too...she was all naked now...she went nd lied inside the tub, kartik came in between her legs nd lied on her chest, facing his back towards her...naira held him nd caressed his face with love nd affection...

(Imagine kartik lying on naira's chest naked nd naira washing his body)

NAIRA:Baby...u r tired(he nodded)...Ok then...abhi kuch kha kr so jana thodi der...phir hum photo session kr lenge...hmm...

KARTIK:(turning towards her nd hugging her) Mujhe kuch nhi khana...only milk...ur milk..mujhe duduu pina h...

NAIRA:Ok mera bachaa...ab do minute sidhe betho...mei tumhe clean krduu...phir duduu pi ke so jana...Ok baby...

He nodded nd sat straight on the other side of tub...she scrubbed his body nd her too...then came out of the tub, carried him in her lap nd took him to the shower....

He was clinging to her nd she held him under the running water of the shower nd rinsed him...after cleaning him, she took a towel to wipe him, but he was not ready to leave her...

NAIRA:(still holding him in her lap) Kartik...baby...let me wipe ur body...fir kr lena huggie...kya ho gya aaj mere bache ko(caressing his hair)...itna cling kr rhe ho...dar lg rha h kisi baat ka...(he nodded)
...btao mujhe baby...kya hua...

He didn't said anything, just left her nd stood on the floor...naira wiped his body very softly nd then he wiped her body nd kissed her breasts...naira again held him in her lap nd brought him out...she lied him on the bed nd caressed his hairs, kissing his forehead...

She wore a night gown nd came to kartik nd held him in her arms...

NAIRA: Duduu piyega mera baby...(he nodded)...phle night wear phna du tumhe...uske baad...

She brought her boxers nd was going to make him wear it, but he held her hand stopping him...

KARTIK:(slightly crying) Pain ho rha h yha pe...(pointing towards his genital area)...p.hle...b.bhi...h.h
o.ta...th.a...kb.hi..kb.hi...m.mmm...
(closed his eyes due to pain)

She had tears to see his condition.
She kissed his forehead nd saw his dick...it was red nd swollen...
She immediately called the doctor to check him...

NAIRA:(holding his face) Bss...bss..shh...bacha...shh
...mene bula liya h doctor ko..abhi aa jayegi vo...baby...I m sorry, but tumhe female doctor se check up krana pdega...iss tym koi male doctor nhi jo tumhe check kr ske..
Vo doctor jisse tum mile the...meri friend...vo aa rhi h...don't worry baby...she won't harm u...she's like my younger sister bachaa...

KARTIK:(panicking)N.na.iruu...no
...nhi...pls...n.hi...krana...c.check...
(Crying badly hugging her)

Naira knew he wouldn't agree easily, so she forcefully held his face nd kissed him first to calm him...he responded equally nd kissed her hungrily...she let him dominate the kiss...he sucked her lips...she tried to make him understand...

NAIRA: Mera bacha...kyu ro rhe ho itna...(wiping his tears)...meri baat suno...agr ek insan galat kre toh hum puri duniya se nafrat toh nhi kr skte naa...(he nodded)..vo doctor h kartik...agr tum sirf iss reason se mna kroge ki vo female h toh yeh toh uske profession ki insult hui na...acha tum uski taraf face hi mtt krna...mujhe huggy krke rkhna...bss...baki mei manage kr lungi...hmm...pls maan jao bacha...check up krana important h naa...

Hr nodded nd hugged her...she kissed his head nd made him wear his t shirt...she covered his lower body with a towel...he was not able to walk due to pain...so she carried him in bridal way, carefully not to hurt him...

She made him lie on the bed in the living room...

NAIRA:(holding his hands)Kartik...mei hu na tumhare sath...kuch nhi hoga...she won't even touch u...mei kisi ko tumhe chune tk nhi dungi...I promise...u trust me na...

KARTIK:Jaan...I trust u...I m sorry mene ese behave kiya...vo doctor h aur mei...bss tum mere pass rhna...mujhe v.vo..past..yaad..aa.. jata.h...(stammering)

NAIRA:Bss...baby...calm down...don't panic...mei hu yhi pe tumhare pas...

The door bell rang...naira went to open the door...she explained everything to the doctor...she told her to be with him, while she'll be checking him...

Naira came to kartik with the doctor...he greeted her nd she said...

DOCTOR:Don't worry...u r like my elder brother...naira ne mujhe aapke bare mei btaya...mei aapko touch bhi nhi krungi...naira hi dikhaegi mujhe...

KARTIK:Thankuu so much shanaya...naira sahi keh rhi thi...tum boht achi ho...kya tum meri behn bn skti ho...meri koi behn nhi h...

She nodded with a smile...naira was happy for him that finally he had a sister too...shanaya signalled naira to hold him...she sat beside him nd took him in her embrace...he hid himself in her chest, closing his eyes..

He hugged her tightly...she held him with one arm nd with the other, she opened the towel from his lower body...he snuggled into her...shanaya was like a sister to naira from the start, so she had faith in her...she signalled naira to  feed him, to calm him...she nodded nd opened the upper buttons of her nighty nd put her nipple in her mouth...he sucked it closing his eyes...naira opened his legs slightly nd held his dick...
A lone tear escaped his eyes...

Doctor shanaya examined him nd asked naira to give a sample of his semen,which naira gave nd went bidding them...the reports would be sent to naira till evening..she gave an antiseptic to apply to reduce pain...kartik was still sucking her breasts, drinking milk...she caressed his hairs nd covered his lower body with the blanket...

NAIRA: Kartik abhi bhi pain ho rha h..(he nodded with tears in his eyes)...koi baat nhi...mei abhi tumhe medicine lga dungi fir tum thik ho jaoge...tum duduu piyo...hmm...

He nodded sucking her nipples, gulping large volumes of milk nd hugging her by her waist...she applied medicine on his dick nd the area surrounding it nd kept it open...she wiped her hands with wet towel nd cleaned it...

She saw kartik drinking milk hungrily...she caressed his hairs...

NAIRA:Bacha...koi baat preshan kr rhi h...btao apni jaan ko...mei sb thik kr dungi sweetheart...

KARTIK:(left her nipples nd kept his head on her breasts) Kal hmari shadi h aur Switzerland bhi Jana h..agr mei kal tk thik nhi hua toh sb cancel ho jaega nairu...
Pls mtt krna esa...mujhe kal hi tumse shadi krni h...

NAIRA:(hugging him,keeping her chin on his head) Nhi baby...kuch cancel nhi hoga...aur tum abhi sham tk hi thik ho jaoge...mei hu na tumhara khayal rkhne ke liye...
Aur phir tumhe mujhe mehndi bhi toh lgani h...thik toh hona h pdega...(to lighten his mood)

He chuckled nd nodded...he slept after sometime nd she too slept in the same position...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...I hope u like the current track...it's just an obstacle in their path, which they r going to tackle together...
Stay tuned up for further updates nd keep voting...

PRECAP:Naira's mehndi nd something major coming up...

Keep guessing guys...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...
7.4K 587 20
Kartik Sinha an orphan boy struggling in his life from childhood whereas Naira Raichand who got every thing she laid her finger on and star of her pa...
62.7K 3.7K 33
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
113K 8.1K 54
Story of kartik nd naira, who are recently married...kartik's family will be good nd love naira like their own daughter, unlike the show...So it is j...