Family means honesty. (Unless...

By OKmack_

Tommy sees how much fun Techno is having being a famous superhero and he wants to give it a try, just two pro... More

Chapter 1: Theseus is the name, don't ware it out (not that you ever could)
Chapter 2: Fucking headaches, Man!
Chapter 3: Not all promises are meant to be kept..
Chapter 4: How to get away with throwing your friends off a skyscraper
Chapter 5: How do you talk to your father when he doesn't know your his son?
Chapter 6- An unhappy reunion
Chapter 8: Shopping with the boys GONE WRONG!! (Emotional) #Likednsubscribe
Chapter 9: Deja vu?
Chapter 10- How are you Phil?
Chapter 11- Let the chase begin!
Chapter 12- Coming to you live!
Chapter 13: Not you too...
Chapter 14- Confrontation
Rest in Peace

Chapter 7- Don't let him die, Phil

673 31 0
By OKmack_

A/N: WOOOO! Red rabbits winner's POV!!! Enjoy this short little filler chapter!!!

What do I do? He's not gonna listen. I can't have him- I won't- I-.. I don't know anymore. With everything I feel, knowing that kid is gonna be there. He's gonna get hurt. I can't have him get hurt. It's too close too- It will be like - No. Not him. It's not him. It's a different kid. But they're- but- I can't- not him, I-

"Techno! Come on! Please hear me Tech! I'm right here." Phil?

I look up to see Phil with one hand on my cheek, the other on my shoulder, shaking me. I make eye contact with Phil and he releases the breath he was holding. I'm still shaken up and Phil moves next to me on the edge of the mall I fought in not too long ago with Theseus. He places his hand on my back, rubbing up and down, trying to help me calm down. He's done this since I was a kid.

Tommy, Wilbur and I all have different tactics that Phil uses to help us through panic attacks like this. I have massive respect for Phil having to raise 3 children all alone for so many years.

"You alright, Mate?" Phil asks. I nod in response. "You wanna talk about it?"

"I just- I don't know what to do anymore Phil, I-! *sigh- There's something about that kid but I can't tell if it's something strange or familiar.. Theseus he's- he's so much like Tommy. It's too many similarities for it to be a coincidence but- Tommy wouldn't lie, would he? He would have told us, or atleast Wilbur, then Wilbur would have told me. We promised we would tell eachother everything. He- I don't know..."

Phil continues to rub my back and just let me rant about whatever is going on.

"There's- there's something coming Phil. I know it. I just... Phil, can you promise me something?"

"Ofcourse, Tech. What is it?"

"Whatever happens, whatever this big evil is, knowing that To- Theseus is going to show up whenever it comes just- don't let him die Phil. Please, don't let him die. I can't- can't deal with another person I care about dying. Not again. Please."

He looks at me with those pitiful eyes that I hate to receive but know I need, and a soft smile.

"Ofcourse, Mate. I'll do my best." I take a deep breath of relief.

"Thank you Dad."

"Of course Techno. Of course." 

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this chapters really short. I just wanted to give you guys something while I work on bigger things. I also wanted to say thank you for all the love on this book!! I mean Over 400 reads on wattpad and 850 hits on A03! Just- Thank you so much!!!! You Have no idea how amazing this is for me!!!

And I hope you know if your ever going through something, and you want to talk, you are free to message me and I will reply as fast as I can!! Try to message me on my insta @/mckennavenger, since I have my notifs on for that and I can get to you faster!!

Love you all<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 2 24
|Cross Posted on Archive of Our Own| In a world where a small percentage of people are born with powers, Toby was born with a power considered villai...
19.6K 777 16
Tommy Innit Minecraft, son of one of the top heroes, didn't get to live the childhood he should've had. Now, Tommy is a 17-year-old vigilante who's f...
142K 4.9K 65
Tommy is a vigilante known as BigInnit, the powerless hero. What happens when people find out about his powers, and he has to get a job for the heroe...
45.7K 2.3K 31
"I uh," Tommy starts, not knowing how to break this to the hero lightly. He hates to be the bearer of bad news. "I think your powers are broken? It's...