choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

Hold me

1.7K 19 0
By st4rzxrt

Short one cute

To Cheryl [5:30]: boring, why don't you meet me at pops? I was going down there anyway.
From Cheryl [5:37]: everyone wants a piece of me. ;)
To Cheryl [5:38]: Well you're all mine. X

Cheryl grinned at her phone, her cheeks reddened softly as she held her phone tightly. "What beauty is Cheryl bombshell texting?" Kevin teased from his seat on the sofa. Cheryl scoffed slightly and shook her head, keeping quiet. "I bet it's Toni." Betty spoke up, grinning at Cheryl who's head just perked up at her name. "Why am I being interrogated by dumb and dumber?" She asked, putting her phone down as her left brow lifted.

The two shared glances before looking back at Cheryl quietly. "What?" She asked, her brows drawing together. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Betty giggled softly. "Because, Cheryl. Your face is just about as red as-" Kevin's grin widened as he cut Betty off. "Your hair."

The two giggled as Cheryl's jaw dropped. Her phone went off again, buzzing in her hand. She lifted it and smiled when Toni's name spread across the screen. She answered the phone. "Hey there."

"Hi" Toni drew out. "Are you coming with me or will I be eating alone?" She said softly, causing Cheryl to chuckle lightly. Betty and Kevin kept their eyes glued on her. "I'll be there, you have nothing to worry about." She teased lightly.

They spoke a little longer, giggling into the phone. She kept her eyes off of the two staring at her until the phone hung up. "I've got better things to do, better people to see." She proclaimed while standing, brushing hair off her shoulder before waving half heartedly and leaving.

Toni arrived first, she was waiting in a booth, she already ordered her chocolate shake and Cheryl's strawberry shake.

Cheryl arrived seven minutes after the brunette. She met Tonis eyes as she walked over to her, kissing her cheek and sitting across from her. "Hi," she whispered. "Hey," Toni replied, grinning.

Cheryl put her hand out on the table and Toni brought hers down, stroking Cheryl's arm lightly as she looked at her. The redhead watched her lovers hand trace her skin lightly. "Thank you," She whispered before sipping her milkshake. "Don't be silly." Toni said softly. "You don't need to thank me." They hung around for an hour, catching up until finally, Toni offered for Cheryl to crash at hers.

When they arrived at the brunettes, Toni rushed Cheryl into her room and pushed her into the door lightly. Cheryl grinned and cupped her girlfriend's cheeks before kissing her softly. The wrapped each other in a warm embrace while kissing each other slowly. Toni pulled away first and stroked Cheryl's cheek lightly. "I love you," She whispered while looking into the redheads eyes. "I love you too." Cheryl replied, pulling away and sauntering off over to the bed, slipping out of her red coat and black boots. "You're not sleeping in jeans, are you?" Toni teased softly as she snaked her hand behind Cheryl and rubbed the small of her back. "Oh, and why not?" Cheryl teased, looking over her shoulder and smirking. "I can think of many reasons why, but I guess, the less..." she giggled softly and pressed her lips to Cheryl's ear. "..sexual reason would be.." she pulled away. "It would be uncomfortable." Cheryl's eyes fluttered and she caught her lower lip. "And, the sexual one?" She asked, turning her head and grinning at Toni, biting her lip again. Toni pulled away completely and smirked as she teasingly kept quiet.

Cheryl giggled softly and shook her head, slipping out of her jeans and leaving her black singlet on. Toni passed her a pair of red pyjama bottoms. "You know me too well." She whispered, eliciting a laugh from Toni who kissed her cheek and played with her hair. "I guess I do." She agreed. Cheryl grinned and playfully rolled her eyes before slipping into the pants. "Are you hungry?" Toni offered while changing clothes, herself. Cheryl shook her head and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Not really, no." Toni nodded and made her way over when she was dressed, crawling beside Cheryl until she was at the top of her bed, slipping under the covers. "Come on," she whined playfully. Cheryl giggled and climbed into the bed as well, instantly cuddling into Toni.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 3.6K 22
𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕚 𝕘!𝕡 👀😉 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 "𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘...
331K 7K 40
Octavia Blake is not the only delinquent whose crime was from simply being alive. Jovie Murphy lived her entire life under the floor when her parents...
103K 810 8
Just a whole bunch of ships and possibly a whole lot of smut and big lemons. 😉😉😜😜💯
20.2K 296 24
Just a bunch of choni one shots :)) All are fluff lmaooo Very slow updates