choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

You don't understand Pt3

838 22 0
By st4rzxrt

Cheryl awoke to the feeling of fingers running through her hair. It felt good and she was reluctant to open her eyes. Especially, when the person started scratching her scalp gently. It only went on for a few more seconds before Cheryl's eyes flew open in fear. Everything that had happened the night before came rushing back. She did her best to manavur away from the person and immediately began looking for an exit. Before she could flee she turned her head and was met with Toni, who was staring at her with wide eyes.

"It's alright, Cheryl. It's just me, he's not here. I didn't let him hurt you," Toni said reassuringly. She was sitting cross-legged on the bed in the same outfit as the night before. "We're in one of Archie's spare bedrooms." Toni added when she noticed Cheryl still glancing around. Cheryl nodded and slowly sat back down on the bed again. She didn't have the guts to fully face Toni.

"What...what happened last night?" Cheryl asked quietly. She remembered the basics. Suddenly feeling drunk, being dragged up the steps, Veronica yelling. Until it eventually goes completely blank.

"I showed up to the party to back Jughead up. He wanted to confront Andrews about being a serpent. Sweet Pea and Fangs came, too. They thought the Bulldogs would immediately turn it into a brawl. It almost was until Betty stepped in," Toni explained and shook her head before continuing. "When I noticed you I could tell something was off. You looked lost. It was when I glanced over again and you were gone that I took off after you."

"Then what?" Cheryl mumbled out. In her mind, she knew that Nick hadn't managed to actually touch her. It still didn't make her feel any better about the situation.

"When I finally found you and Nick at the top of the stairs, I was furious. They way he just tried to brush me off I...." Toni trailed off, feeling her anger towards the boy coming back. When she looked into Cheryl's eyes she knew she needed to calm down. Getting angry would only upset her more. "Before I could do anything Sweets and Fangs showed up with Veronica. She realized what was going on and told us to make him pay. So, we did." Toni smiled a little at that. Remembering how Veronica didn't hesitate to jump into the fight. Cheryl was concerned at Toni's words.

"Y-you didn't kill him, did you?" Toni shook her head at Cheryl's words. The girl was clearly worried about what a murder would mean for them. Riverdale was a screwed up place where the bad guys often won.

"No, I wanted to, though. Fangs had to pull me off of him. I wouldn't stop swinging," Toni finished, looking down at her knuckles. There was blood from Nick's face and her own wounds. Her shirt also had his blood on it, but she kept her serpent jacket on to hide it. Cheryl tentatively reached out to grab Toni's hand and hold it lightly in her own. It was so gentle that Toni couldn't feel the pressure of Cheryl's hand, only the warmth.

"Thank you for saving me. I-I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't shown up," Cheryl said, staring down at their joined hands.

"Of course, I'm just extremely glad I was there," Toni began moving her thumb across Cheryl's knuckles as she spoke. The redhead didn't respond to taken by the way Toni was caressing her hand. It reminded her of when she first had woken up and Toni had been playing with her hair. Everything the other girl did made her feel cared for. She didn't want Toni to ever stop touching her.

Unfortunately, an interruption came a minute later in the form of Archie peeking his head into the doorway. Cheryl had instinctively pulled her hand out of Toni's and put them both in her lap. The boy looked between both of them with a light smile on his face. There was obviously sympathy in his eyes as he looked at Cheryl for a second too long. It was clear that Veronica had filled him in on what happened last night. He might have even gotten involved as far as Cheryl knew.

"Hey guys, if you want there's breakfast downstairs. The others are attacking it like starved animals so I'd hurry if you want some," As quick as he had gotten the words out he was gone again. Cheryl turned towards Toni for an explanation. The serpent just shrugged her shoulders slightly.

"Don't look at me, I stayed in here with you all night to make sure you were okay. All I know is that Sweet Pea and Fangs left after dragging Nick outside," Toni responded, flinching when she had to bring that horrible person's name up again.

"It's most likely the Scooby gang," Cheryl stated and Toni let out a laugh at the nickname. The laugh had made Cheryl's breath catch in her throat. It was beautiful. "We should go down before they send Archie back up here with his pity eyes." Cheryl stood up slowly and Toni followed her lead. They both silently made their way downstairs and into the kitchen. When they entered the room all four pairs of eyes were on them. Archie and Veronica were on one side of the table while Jughead and Betty sat opposite of them. Veronica was the first to speak up, looking at Cheryl guiltily.

"Hey Cher, glad to see you're awake. Um, there's pancakes," Veronica finished lamely, gesturing to the table. It was clear that she had no idea what to say to the redhead. Nick had been her friend and she had been the one to push them together. Eventually, Cheryl knew she would have to talk to Veronica alone. To let her know that she didn't blame her for anything that happened.  For now, there was no time for that.

"Thanks, Ronnie. I'm starved," Cheryl answered. She hoped that using Veronica's nickname would calm the girl down. It seemed to work as she sat down and was handed a plate full of pancakes.

The breakfast that followed was extremely awkward and consisted of Archie and Betty ignoring Jughead. Veronica attempted, unsuccessfully, to fill the silence. Cheryl had never been more relieved when they all had finally began parting ways. Before she could even question what was happening her and Toni ended up in her car. Jughead had driven the girl here and she was reluctant to leave Cheryl alone. So she got into the passenger's seat, ignoring Cheryl's raised eyebrow.

"Listen, I know you're freaked out after what happened. But, you should go with Jughead," Cheryl stated after realizing the other girl was avoiding eye contact with her. Toni made no move to get out of the car and finally looked over at the redhead. It wasn't until Jughead's car drove past that Toni spoke up.

"That text you sent me. I know you don't want me out of your life. Please, stop pushing me away," Toni begged as Cheryl dropped her gaze to Toni's bloody knuckles. Cheryl shook her head and shoved her keys into the ignition. Starting the car and pulling out of the driveway without another word. She didn't really think about where she was driving as Toni stayed silent next to her. It was another five minutes until Cheryl pulled the car to a stop in front of Sweetwater River. Of course she had ended up here. She didn't realize how hard she had been gripping the steering wheel until she let go to turn the engine off.

"You're making it impossible for me to push you way," Cheryl whispered, looking out at the water that was only slightly frozen. She'd come here a lot after Jason had died. It was always with the intent to end her life. Something always stopped her, though. A small voice in the back of her head telling her to go home. She'd like to believe it was Jason's spirit.

"Then stop trying. I want to be in your life in any form. I don't care if you can't be with me, let me be your friend then," Toni explained even though it hurt to say. She was starting to really care about the redhead. Cheryl let out a laugh that didn't hold any actual humor.

"The fact that you think I could be your friend without driving myself crazy is absurd. It'd only be a matter of time before I slipped up and did something deviant ," Cheryl added a mocking tone to the word 'deviant', mimicking her mother. She didn't know if she believed in that word anymore. She hated her. Toni knew that she was referring to her mother. It made her upset as she turned fully to face the redhead. It was an awkward angle in the car, but she made it work.

"Cheryl, your mom can go fuck herself," Toni said with such authority in her voice that it made Cheryl twitch. "If you did anything your mother considered 'deviant' to me, I sure as hell wouldn't stop you." Toni knew she was starting to get a little careless with her words. She didn't care, though, and she wouldn't stop until Cheryl understood. The redhead sat, tense as ever, while staring at the wheel. Toni knew she was listening, though.

"But my mother..."

"Fuck her," Toni interrupted before Cheryl could begin spiraling again. "She can't control you forever. And I'll help you until you're free from her. You need to start thinking about what you want. Because I want you and I know you want me back." There was silence as Toni's words began sinking in between them. Eventually, Cheryl looked back to Toni and released her death grip on the wheel.

"I want you, too." Cheryl's words were a quiet whisper between them. Toni heard them loud and clear, though. The serpent couldn't stop herself as she slowly climbed over the divider between seats. She kept eye contact with Cheryl as she lowered herself until she was straddling her. When the redhead made no sounds of protests Toni smiled at her. It took a minute, Cheryl taking shaky breaths, before she wrapped her arms around Toni's waist. She moved her head under Toni's chin not long after. Toni responded by moving her arms to Cheryl's neck so she could scratch the girl's scalp.

Cheryl didn't realize how touch starved she truly was until this moment. The amount of emotions she was feeling from just holding the other girl was baffling. She felt safe, warm, content, and aroused. The way Toni had climbed over the seat to be with her. The intense eye contact. The way she was gentle enough to not tangle her hair. It was an overload, but Cheryl never wanted it to stop.

They stayed like that for over an hour, neither one of them speaking. What finally broke the silence was Toni's phone going off in her back pocket. She reluctantly pulled back from Cheryl while letting out a groan of annoyance. The noise instantly affected Cheryl as she unconsciously tightened her hold on Toni's waist. After realizing what she did she blushed brightly. Toni smirked down at her as she reached back to grab her phone.

"Did you like that, Bombshell?" Toni teased before looking down at her phone to see Fangs' contact name. The boy was probably just checking in after last night. With that thought in mind she threw her phone to the passenger seat. This made Cheryl raise her eyebrow.

"Remind me to never try and call you, Topaz," Cheryl snarked, sounding like her old self again. This time her words had no malice behind them, though. Toni shrugged her shoulders before wrapping her arms back around Cheryl.

"I'd answer if it was you," Toni whispered. She had meant it in a playful way but softened when she saw how Cheryl was now looking at her. The other girl wasn't use to knowing that she was wanted. Toni couldn't stand it anymore and slowly started to lean in. She stopped just short of Cheryl's lips and rested their foreheads together. It was important to her that she didn't try and move too quickly for the other girl. She wanted Cheryl to be comfortable.

"Can I kiss you?" Cheryl's whispered request didn't surprise her.

"Yeah." Toni's consent was all it took for Cheryl to quickly connect their lips. Neither made an attempt to start moving. Just resting their lips against each other lightly. Cheryl's first thought was that Toni had the softest lips she'd ever felt. Secondly, she could feel her heart hammering in her chest. It was Toni who started to move her lips first, not being able to stay still any longer. Cheryl followed her lead as she tilted her head to get a better angle. Their lips moved together lazily for awhile. Neither of them attempting anything more.

Toni began playing with the wisps of Cheryl's hair on the back of her neck. While Cheryl tightened her hold on the smaller girl again. This time moving so her hands were under the leather jacket she wore. Before Cheryl could figure out her next move Toni's phone began ringing again. The smaller girl sadly disconnected their lips and rested their foreheads together. They were both out of breath.

"I'm going to murder Fangs," Toni mumbled, finally opening her eyes. Cheryl was already looking at her with a glazed over expression. The redhead smiled at her, which caused Toni to glance down to her lips. She wanted nothing more than to connect them again. Cheryl spoke before she could.

"You should at least text him. In case you've forgotten you're in a gang. The possibilities of what you could be doing in your free time are endless." Cheryl's voice had taken on a certain raspiness when she spoke. It made Toni bite her lower lip when she heard it. Cheryl noticed it as she glanced down at her lips. Thoughts of the phone were forgotten as Toni began to lean back in. The loud ringing started again almost immediately and Toni pulled back to angrily reach across the seat. Cheryl watched on in amusement as Toni finally answered the call from her best friend.

"What," Toni said angrily into the phone. Cheryl found it funny that the other girl was still straddling her. Also, kinda hot. The kiss was still playing on a loop in the back of her mind. Toni rolled her eyes at whatever the boy was saying. "Whatever, look, the next time you wanna blow up my phone to play video games. Don't." She was silent again as she looked back to Cheryl. The other girl was staring at her with a raised eyebrow. Toni couldn't help but lean in and plant a quick kiss on her lips. When she pulled back she scoffed in disbelief. "No, I'm not kissing anyone. How did you even recognize..shut up. Goodbye, you heathen, I'll be back to Sunnyside soon." Toni threw her phone back to the passenger seat as soon as she hung up.

"I like your friends," Cheryl said even as Toni shook her head in annoyance. She knew that the other girl wasn't truly angry at Fangs. Also, Cheryl wanted to thank him eventually for saving her last night.

"I like kissing you," Toni responded and began leaning in again. Cheryl moved her hand up to Toni's lips to stop her. As much as Cheryl wanted to stay at Sweetwater all day with Toni she had to go home. Her mother would be suspicious already since she hadn't been home the night before. 

"Easy there, Romeo. My mother will be suspicious if I don't return home soon," Cheryl stated with the disappointment clear in her voice. Toni nodded and slowly maneuvered off Cheryl and back into the passenger seat. She let out a sigh and turned to look at the redhead.

"Why must everyone cockblock us. This is truly a tragedy," Toni complained as she put her seatbelt back on. Cheryl laughed at the term and started the car. It also made her remember that in the future she could potentially have sex with Toni. Her body started to warm up just at the thought of it.

As Cheryl drove Toni played with the radio and occasionally gave directions. It was surprising to Cheryl how comfortable around the other girl she was. There was no panic about the fact that they had just been kissing or any awkward silence. Being around Toni felt easy, it was a breath of fresh air for Cheryl. When they finally pulled up to Sunnyside trailer park Cheryl was sad her time with Toni was finished.

"Please remember to give your uber driver five stars. You're ratings help us," Cheryl jokingly said in a formal voice. Toni laughed and unbuckled her seatbelt.

"I could do that, or I could show my appreciation in other ways," Toni joked back in a seductive voice. Despite trying to stop herself Cheryl felt her cheeks heating up. "You're cute when you blush."

"Alright, Topaz, get out of my car," Cheryl stated and couldn't keep the smile off of her face. She felt herself leaning across the divider before she could stop herself. Toni met her halfway as their lips connected. It was a short kiss as Cheryl pulled back first. "Now, go."

"Text me when you get home, bombshell." Was all Toni said before exiting the car quickly. Cheryl smiled as she turned the car on and started pulling away. She could see Toni watching her through the rearview mirror the whole time. The drive back to Thistle house was short and Cheryl kept the radio off. Her brain was filled with thoughts of the serpent girl. How she had saved her from Nick, pleaded with her to stop pushing her away, and the kissing. It all felt surreal. Toni hadn't given up and left like everyone else in her life.

When she pulled into the driveway, her home gave her a renewed sense of dread. Just because she had finally given into her attraction to Toni didn't mean the situation was safe. Penelope seemed almost psychic. The way she could pick up on changes with Cheryl and call her out on it. She turned her car off and quickly walked up the driveway. When she walked through the front door she was pleasantly surprised that her mother wasn't around. It was quiet in the house until Cheryl reached the top of the grand staircase. There was obvious moaning coming from her mothers room at the other end of the hallway. Cheryl rolled her eyes, but quickly made her way into the room. After quietly closing the door behind her she let out a relieved sigh.

Any crisis was avoided for now. Hopefully her mother hadn't even realized she had been gone. The weekends were always busy with clients. Men who spend all week trying to become rich. Only to spend their weekends using that money to pay her mother. It was pathetic. Cheryl shook those thoughts out of her head and moved to sit down on her bed. She pulled out her phone and scrolled through instagram. Her immediate instinct was to text Toni. The girl had told her too, after all. But she didn't want to come off as desperate or needy. So she waited a couple extra minutes before opening imessage.

I'm home, mother was distracted so I might be in the clear.

It felt good to talk to someone about her mother. Everyone else knew Penelope Blossom was a nightmare and to stay away from her. So nobody ever wanted to know how Cheryl was dealing with her. She knew Toni cared. It was the reason she had ask Cheryl to text her in the first place. Toni wasn't scared of her mother.

Toni Topaz: Good, if she ever gives u trouble just let me know. I don't know if you know this but I'm in a gang.

Cheryl smiled at Toni's message. She also took note that Toni's name was still saved in full. A quick trip to settings and she added just the girl's first name. It felt freeing.

Oh my god you're in a gang??? I had no idea. That's really dangerous!

Cheryl's phone vibrated almost immediately after she had sent the text. It felt good knowing that Toni maybe wanted to talk to her just as much.

Toni: I think what you meant to say was 'really hot'. I look good in leather.

Careful, Topaz. You're starting to sound awfully egotistical there.

Toni: U like it...

Yeah, I do;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 555 134
hehe :) Choni texts over instagram and snapchat :P
20.2K 296 24
Just a bunch of choni one shots :)) All are fluff lmaooo Very slow updates
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
588K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.