First Crush ( Free De La Hoya...

By Freefanshufan

"Don't Forget to suck his lips!" ................ So this is the end.. The story ended before the beginning... More

1. FIRST MEET
2. MY EVERYTHING
3. NEW BEGINNING
4. BC SOL
5. STARE
6. INSANE
7. DISTRACTED
8. SORRY
9. ENCOUNTER
10. THE STADIUM
11. STAND
12. THE OWNER
13. BATTLE
14. KNOW
15. PAY ATTENTION!
16. MAN
18. OH NO!!!
19. I KNOW
20. REPLAY
21. YOU
22. BETTER
23. JUST LIKE SHU..
24. MOMMY WAKIYA MODE
25. WE WON!!
26. TRUST ME.
27. WHAT THE-?
28. NEW BLADER
29. CHEEKS
30. IMPACT
31. LIL BRAT
32. SPACE OF MY HEART
32. BIG DEAL
Sowwy-

17. WAIT WHAT!!!!

1.2K 49 56
By Freefanshufan

(Hiii everyone!!

Ohhh Godd!!
November is a super amazing month!!!

Soooo Today I wanna say that...

Happy Belated Birthday Raftaar Sir!! 🎇🎆🎊🎊🎉🎉🎂🎂❤️❤️🥳🥳🎈🎈🎀🎀

yup it was yesterday..16 November.. I was not able to update as I had some school work to do..

Well, Raftaar sir(it's my habbit to call him Sir!!I can never forget that!!) is my favourite lyricist, music producer, writer, composer,rapper,dancer and celebrity!
He had won my respect!!
Well he is a very motivating and encouraging person.
His Thought Process works amazingly great and the way he respects people and women is just awesome!!
I'm really inspired by him and his work!!

Sir, may u always remain this positive, motivating, encouraging, happy and healthy!!

Happy Birthday....

Heheheh....
Something came up to my mind...

Well.... it's just for fun and how much can you know me..

I'll ask a few questions and you'll guess them!! And then I'll tell u the answers in the next part!!

So... it's about Shu...(hint: Y/N is not the answer of any question)

1. If Shu was straight..with whom will I ship him?(a girl)
(It's a tricky one..)

2. If Shu wasn't straight who would be my preference then?(a boy)
(Isn't it obvious!)

3. One person I would hate to ship Shu with?..can be a boy/girl.
(Well... A hint:try answer this in Y/N's Point of View and thinking.. cause it can help...
If u get this one...you're smart and observant)

Hehehe...idk why that came up to my mind...

Also tell me...if you want such things to continue further..?)

Y/N'S POV:

My eyes went towards the battle that was about to start.

"SunBat United's Wakiya Murasaki is back on the board but this time we will be taking our BC Sol's new recruit, Valt Aoi." Hanami announced.

"Putting yourself again, is that allowed?" Valt asked Wakiya.

"Why not?! My team. I can do as I like. One of the perks of being the The Team Owner.Here, I get to call the shots."Wakiya boasted.

"Suits me!!" Said Valt while showing his charming smile.

"You'll get disappointed." Wakiya put on his stance and so did Valt.

"Game 2!!!!
First Battle!!

Ready!!Set!!

3

2

1

Let it Rip!!"

Both of them launched their Beys into the stadium. Wywron soon took the centre. Valtreyak hit it but as it hit Wywron, Valtreyak's attack didn't affected it. Attack after attack but Wywron was not affected. Then Valtreyak after listening to Valt's command hit Wywron hard causing it to move towards the stadium boundary..

huh...

It shouldn't have happened.. cause if Wywron is going towards the Boundary..then only one major powerful attack can be expected from it.. Shield Crash.. and there came Wywron with lots of Velocity towards Valtreyak.. causing it to fall out of the stadium giving a ring out finish to Wakiya.

The crowd cheered, Wakiya standing there with a proud smile.. need to say he had improved alot..and Valt looked extremely disappointed as he gritted his teeth..

"Just not our lucky day.."mumbled Honcho while staring at Valt's face.

"It's alright.. We can still win.. Don't lose hope.."I reassured him.. but I know it's difficult..

hmm...

It's only Wakiya who's battling style is known by us.. others have not even performed.. Gonna be difficult.. we didn't know anything about them.. But still, as Shu always says, Believe in Yourself.. You can do it.. and he is never wrong.

"Valtreyak..I know you have got more power than this.."Valt mumbled looking at Valtreyak.

"If you can do better,then what's stopping you??hah!! Wyvron is invincible. It can withstand anything. That's what you get if you recruit the help from an A list Bey Trainer." Wakiya said while looking at Ataru..

Wait What!!!Is the meany pants, Rich, Boastful, Proud, Sassy, The owner of Tempest Wywron..,None other than the Super Cool GOLDILO- uhh..uhm.. uhh.. Wakiya Murasaki.. appreciating someone!!!!!???? Wooaahhhhh!!!! I thought that he always appreciated himself!!? At that my eyes widened and I gasped.."Is he sick?"I mumbled.

"Something's wrong?" Free asked..

Wait... Did he heard me!?!?!

"No..it's just..it's very rare that Wakiya appreciates someone..so.. I thought that he must be sick.."I nervously laughed.

This caused him to chuckle..
(aaahh!! Imagine our lovely Golden Boy Chuckling!!It's a beautiful sight.. 😌👌)

"oh..... Could be true.." he said.

I smiled and hummed.

Even Ataru was very happy about it and squealed.. I can understand how happy he would be to hear a word of Appreciation from The Wywron Blader...

"Call him"I heard the dull but deep voice of Free say..

I turned towards him and asked, "Call Valt?"

"Hmm" he hummed.

Why is he calling Valt? I guess he wants to tell him something or maybe advice him..or.. maybe scold..him..?

"I'm gonna take that back!!The second battle is mine!!!"Valt said.

"Valt!"I yelled.

He looked towards me..."Huh..?"

"Over here for a second"I said.

"Hmm?" He hummed...

"Kinda of late to start strategizing!Go!! Take your time. I'm in no hurry!" Wakiya commented.

Valt came up to me and asked," What do you want Y/N?"

"I didn't call you, Free did" I said.

Free's eyes,that were closed were now opened and he looked up at Valt and said,"Frustrated?"

Wait!! Did I heard correct??Why is he asking this??Uhh... it's difficult to know him...

"Ofcourse I am!!!"Valt yelled while gritting his teeth.

This caused Free to smirk,"Perfect."

What is he wanting!!??Oh god!!It's hilarious!!Valt is stressed and he is calling this perfect!!?Haha!! What's up in his mind??

He then pointed towards Valtreyak," Did you hear that?"he asked.

"Huh? What??"Valt questioned.

"Your bey is calling you.."He said while closing his eyes as if he's gonna sleep.

Huhhh? So Free can hear Valtreyak!!?

It's nice..this boy is smart and intelligent..He can hear the voices of Beys.. that's an extremely great talent..

Hmmm....

WAIT WHAT!!!!!!😨😱

It means that there are chances that he also heard Affire!!!??

No no no no no no noooo!!!This can't happen!!! Bloody noooo!! Maybe it was just a guess!!!!Yes!!It was...a guess... Right? He can't hear Beys!!

Sweat started to form at the side of my forehead.. My eyes didn't met his at all.. What if he heard it.. my breath increased its pace..what will he think of me? I just can't stand here anymore

I just need to be calm...Deep Breath..

Huh....

Breathe in....Breathe out...

Focus...Be Calm... He didn't Heard it...

"Huh..?What do you mean?" Valt asked while looking at Valtreyak.

"Come onnn!!!Give us a hint!!" Both Valt and Honcho yelled.

"I don't know. It's trying to talk to you."Free said while pointing towards Valt.

Valt came to Free.."I'm listening!"

"It's different.. Sometimes it maybe wants to be free."

(Wait!!Did Free said that Valtreyak wants to be free!!!Yess!!I know everyone wants to be Free as my boy is the best..But.. even Valtreyak also wants to be Free!!? Uhh...this can't happen...!!!I feel sorry for you Valtreyak..

Okay...

Ignore my stupidity!!)

(Happy Belated Birthday Raftaar Sir!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 103 27
If you have an idea you guys would like to publish, please msg me or pm me and I will add it to this! I will try my best! Requests are open, and you...
37.1K 1.6K 31
" 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟. " Our...
444 4 6
Cover is by @The_Official_Sero check her out she's really good. I love working with her. ik it's oc x Free so not many people will read this. I've r...
5K 198 18
(In Evolution, ok?) Two friends... One girl... Fall in love at their first very meeting... Until "He" came to ruin their lives... They both noticed h...