EMILY 18+ ( A Mafia Romance) βœ”

By BOZZDEZZY

Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emi... More

introduction
πŸ₯€Chapter oneπŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 2πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 3πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 4πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 5 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 6 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 7 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 8 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 9 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 10 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 11 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 12 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 13 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 14 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 15 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 16 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 17 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 18 πŸ₯€
🌸AUTHOR'S NOTE 🌸
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 19 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 20 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 21 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 23 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 24 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 25 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 26πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 27 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 28 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 29πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 30 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 31 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 32 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 33πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 34 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 35 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 36 πŸ₯€
ANSWERS TO FAQ
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 37 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 38 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 39 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 40 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 41 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 42 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 43 πŸ₯€
AUTHORS NOTE
ANNOUNCEMENT

πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 22 πŸ₯€

1.1K 22 7
By BOZZDEZZY

DID YOU KNOW " ' nipplegasm' exists which means some women can orgasm through nipple stimulation " 😁

ALESSANDRO'S POV

STEAMY SCENE ALERT ⚠️

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

Immediately the elevator dinged,  we separated and we were panting for air,  we reached my office and suddenly i want to taste her so badly. 

I pressed another button which leads to my penthouse in the building.

" where are we going " she asked while looking at me.

" to my penthouse " i said really eager to reach there.

" woah , you have a penthouse ? " she asked clearly amused .

The elevator dinged again , and i dragged her out , we headed to door of my penthouse,  i quickly put my palm print in it and it opened. 

Immediately the door closed i captured her lips on mine , i kissed her with every thing in me.

I'm becoming obsessed with this girl or woman , i quickly stopped.

" baby how old are you ? " i asked her i couldn't help but ask .

" I'm 21 ally incase your scared of being charged with statutory rape " she laughed. 

I playfully scoffed and resumed kissing her, i tasted her with my tongue and she tasted like milk.

I brought her hand up and she removed the tank top she was wearing .

I began kissing her neck and nibbled on that spot that i know drives her crazy .

She brought her hand to my hair and ran through it .

She loves doing that alot and i love it too.

I kissed her jawline the at the same time i unhooked her bra and it fell to the fall .

I carried her and she wrapped her legs round my torso while still kissing me .

I dropped her on my bed , and quickly attacked her nipples.

I took one in , sucking and biting it lightly.

While sucking one of her nipples , i was using my hands to drag and pitch  the other .

She was moaning and it sounded like music to my ears. 

I gave the same sucking stimulation to the other nipple.

I stopped sucking her nipples and brought my hand down , i removed her skirt and was left with her panties.

I went down and kissed her core through her panties and i could tell she was so wet .

I slipped out her panties and i was met face to face with a really wet pussy,  i licked my lips and brought my head to her sex , i began sucking her lit , moving my tongue up,  down  to create a stimulation.

" ah , ah , ahhhhhhhhh , al- oh shit " she moaned out . I loved hearing that.

I kept moving my tongue up and down , then i brought my tongue to her hole, and began tongue fucking her , she left her mouth in an o shape , she was breathing fastly , and shaking her waist , that shows she was enjoying it so much , good.

She clenched on my tongue and i knew she was close to cuming , i removed my tongue and slipped in two fingers into her hole and she screamed in ecstasy. 

She closes her eyes and i don't like it , " open your eyes baby , so you can see the man that brings you such pleasure " she opened her eyes and stared at me with both lust and admiration .

I kept fingering her until she came in my fingers i brought my fingers to my mouth and tasted her .

" so sweet  "

She got out of bed and pushed me on the bed , " what are yo-" she cut me short by kissing me .

She began rubbing me with her exposed clit and i was still wearing my pants.

She unbuckled my belt and dragged my pants down , she straddled me and began rubbing her clit on me again through my boxers , she and i moaned at the same time .

" ally , pls fuck me " she begged , i could have taken her there but i want her first to be special. 

" soon baby " i said then kissed her , our lips danced before she got off me and kneeled

She put her hands inside my briefs and began rubbing me , i groaned.

She brought my length out of my briefs and she licked her lips.

" papi i can't wait for it to be inside me " she said and began sucking my length.

Her words drove me crazy , she calling me papi sounded so sexy right now.

She put my length deep into her throat and my baby hardly has a gag reflex. 

I held her hair in my hands and moved her head so she could go faster , she smiled and my naughty girl likes it .

She went to suck my balls and back to my length , after few more seconds i came undone in her mouth and she swallowed my cum.

" you are the best gattina " i said .

" what does gattina mean anyway? " she asked.

" it means kitten, baby "

" so yo have been calling me a cat ? " she asked and began laughing.

" this was awesome " i told her.

" i agree "

" baby , will you go out with me tomorrow,  dress casual , its somewhere i hope you love " i said to her and she nodded. 

We got dressed and went to my office she stayed in my office till 6  , i dropped her off at her house .

" bye amour " i said while kissing her.

" bye ally " she said then stepped out and ran upstairs,  her ass is out of this world.

I sighed and drove to the base to meet up with my brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys , i always say hello guys , i need to change it 😂

I'll figure it out later ,do you guys like my STEAMY SCENE?

Pls vote and comment 🤗

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 BY BOZZDEZZY 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 874 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
77.6K 2K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
5.1M 154K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...