choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

3x15 but make it 5x06

1.9K 29 0
By st4rzxrt

The shrill ring of a telephone interrupted Cheryl's so far peaceful day. Not that her days were really much different from one another anymore. They all blended together now. However, the recent interactions with Toni had her paying a bit more attention to her surroundings as of late.

She picked it up promptly and put it to her ear. "Hello. Cheryl Blossom speaking."

"It's Doris Bell, you told me to keep you apprised of goings on at the school..."

"Yes..." Cheryl responded, her curiosity peaked.

"Well..there's something I think you should know.." Ms. Bell stated.

Cheryl listened carefully as she explained the recent interaction in the hallway between her ex-girlfriend and the oaf Archie Andrews. As soon as the words "Vixens" came through on the telephone, the redhead felt a twinge of anger in her body. When she heard that Toni was not only leading the Vixens, but also wearing an "HBIC" sweatshirt, well...it took everything in her not to rip the phone cord out of the wall.

Instead she took a deep breath to soothe herself. "I see...thanks Ms. Bell."

She stood in the middle of the room, her anger quickly being replaced with sadness at how drastically things had changed over the past seven years. She hadn't led the Vixens in that time, but it still felt like it was yesterday. Cheryl had not left Riverdale in those seven years, and leaving her house was a rare occurrence. Being captain of the Vixens was one of her last great memories, aside from her years with Toni, of course.

The Vixens were something she held near and dear to her heart, and she knew Toni knew that. She felt tears cling to the corners of her eyes, wishing that Toni had asked her to take her original title back. Instead Toni was taking that role herself.

"But what's the matter, child?" Nana Rose asked, breaking Cheryl from her trance. She had been sitting across the room in her wheelchair, watching the scene unfold.

"Oh nothing, Nana, just some upsetting news from Riverdale High. I'll be fine." the redhead said, choking back her tears.

Cheryl quickly turned on her heel and headed up to her bedroom. She sped past the men working on the staircase and slammed her door, it echoed in the large house. She didn't waste a second, throwing open the doors to her closet and began looking for her desired outfit.

It didn't take her long to find it, the bright shade of pink sticking out from the various red and black tones that took up the majority of her wardrobe. She grabbed it off the hanger, along with a sheer, lace top that was basically lingerie, red pants and red heels to complete the whole look. She threw on the pink blazer last, admiring the way her breasts looked against the shade of red she chose and smirked to herself when she saw how perfectly the pants fit her. She looked good. Better than she had looked in a long time. If she was going to leave the house and go down to the high school she had to show that she meant business. The red top may have been slightly extra, but oh well, it was hot.

She did one more spin in the mirror, took a deep breath and headed out the door.

*****

Cheryl walked slowly into Riverdale High, not wanting to be detected. The last thing she needed was to be cornered by Betty or Veronica. She was on a mission and nothing would deter her. She didn't know where Toni's office was but based off of the counselor they had in high school, it had to be the same room. She walked down the familiar halls, checking each corner before she turned them. She came to the door and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw "Ms. Topaz" on it.

She grasped the door knob and turned, celebrating when it wasn't locked. She let herself in and closed the door behind her. She felt her chest tighten as she looked around the room. Toni had her own office. Her diplomas and certifications were displayed on the walls and a nameplate sat at the head of her desk. The pride the redhead felt was overwhelming. She swallowed back tears and blotted at the corner of her eyes with her index finger.

All she ever wished for Toni was success and happiness. It was clear that Toni loved to help others and was fighting the good fight for those who couldn't do it themselves. Preserving Riverdale was important to Cheryl as well, but to see Toni on the frontlines, it was wonderful.

The redhead made her way around Toni's desk chair and sat down on it, rolling around for a moment. She was down here to 'confront' Toni but she couldn't lie to herself. As much as she adored the Vixens, she just wanted to see the other girl. She knew she had to keep the facade for good measure. She placed herself in a few different arrangements on the chair, wondering which would look most intimidating.

She didn't know how much time she had before Toni would show up so she sat impatiently, still adjusting her position, her nerves growing by the minute. She took a few calming breaths, knowing she couldn't let Toni see any ounce of fear. She heard the doorknob rattle and almost yelped in shock as she threw her feet up onto the desk, leaning back in the chair. She grabbed a random paper off of Toni's desk and pretended to read it as she heard footsteps enter the room.

Toni walked briskly into the middle of the room, stopping short in her tracks when she saw her desk was occupied. "Cheryl." she said simply, not phased by the redhead.

"Hi Toni." she responded, her voice rising in pitch. "I was gonna give you a call but then I thought hmmm..no, stealing my Vixens warrants a visit in person."

Cheryl paused for a second, waiting for Toni to respond, but she didn't. She stood in the middle of the room, cradling a clipboard, clearly amused by what was happening in front of her.

The redhead sat up and repositioned herself, leaning forward with her arms folded to push her breasts up even more. "You're playing a very dangerous game...Topaz." she stated, her eyes looking Toni up and down.

A smirk took up Toni's face as she listened to Cheryl speak. This is exactly what she knew would happen and it was hard to hide the amusement. She still kept her mouth shut, letting her face speak for itself. She knew not reacting to the redhead would provoke her even more.

Cheryl raised an eyebrow in confusion at Toni's lack of response. She couldn't miss the way she bit back a laugh and her eyes did drop to the redhead's breasts, just like she hoped they would.

"Did you not hear me?" Cheryl asked. "I said you're playing a dangerous game."

This time, Toni giggled and walked over to her desk, moving her name plate so she could sit on the edge of it.  "Then play it."

Cheryl blinked in confusion, momentarily at a loss for words. "What?"

Toni put the clipboard down and looked at Cheryl directly. "I said...then play it. I love to see that spark coming back. If that's you coming down here to 'threaten me' then play it." Toni smirked.

Cheryl's cheek reddened and she stood up swiftly from the chair. "I...no...you...you stole my Vixens."

"Okay." Toni said. "And?"

"And..you can't do that." Cheryl argued, knowing how immature she sounded.

"If you want them back, all you have to do is ask." Toni said simply. "I was just revamping the program, getting them excited, showing them they mattered to the school, if you want to lead them...well, just say so."

Cheryl bit her lip in thought. This was too easy, way easier than what she was expecting.

"I mean, you being coach of the Vixens means commitment. It means leaving your house everyday, it means long practices, it means making routines, it means working alongside me here, so...if that's not something you think you can do.." Toni continued.

The redhead huffed in annoyance. "Not something I can do? Please, I literally was the head of this team in high school. A seventeen year old. I could handle it then, I don't see how this would be any different."

Toni couldn't hide the smile that took up her face again. All she wanted was for Cheryl to be happy. She wanted her living life, doing things that she enjoyed. It may have been unorthodox but she knew this girl was still full of passion. Her brown eyes took another quick glance at Cheryl's cleavage and felt her smile grow.

The redhead saw that and sat up straighter. "I..will think about it."

Toni shrugged. "Suit yourself."

Cheryl stood up and walked around to the other side of the desk to stand in front of Toni, placing her hand on her hip and allowing a full view of her outfit.

"I'm just saying, you came all the way down here for something and now you want to think about it? You're a woman on a mission." Toni pointed out.

Cheryl tilted her head and rolled her eyes.

"Actually...you know what this reminds me of?" Toni asked, a darkness now present in her eyes, having seen the whole outfit.

"What?" the redhead asked, her voice suddenly nervous.

"When you 'broke in' to the Speakeasy...you knew I would be there. You knew I would find you...you knew a lot of things." Toni said, now standing up from the desk.

Cheryl swallowed and did her best to keep a straight face. "I don't know what you're talking about. I came down here for my Vixens, Toni, don't get it twisted."

Toni grinned again, but held her ground, standing in front of Cheryl. "Don't play, Cher, you know what I'm talking about but...if you say so, I won't fight you on it."

Cheryl heard Toni speak but did not know what she said. Her eyes had been fixated on her lips the whole time, her memory reminding her of what they felt like on hers. She knew she was caught because she watched Toni's teeth bite into her bottom lip to stop a giggle.

"I told you..." Toni began to speak but was cut off by a pair of lips on hers.

Cheryl held Toni's face in place with a hand on the side of her cheek and moved her lips insistently against the other girl's. It was like a distant memory had been unlocked. Their lips moved in perfect synchronization, pleased with the familiarity of each other. It was the heat of the moment, no questions about it, but Cheryl didn't regret it. She broke the kiss briefly to take a breath and look at Toni's reaction.

She was breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath, but her eyes were dark. Her hand was on Cheryl's shoulder to keep herself steady.

"I'm sorry." the redhead said, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Honestly, I wanted you to shut up and that was the only way."

Toni chuckled and shook her head. "I'm not complaining and if we are being honest..."

"Yes?" Cheryl asked, already having an idea of what the other girl was going to say.

"I wanted to do that the moment I saw you sitting at my desk in that outfit." Toni said.

"I know." Cheryl grinned.

"Oh?" Toni asked. "Did you, now?"

"Of course Toni, I don't just dress like this for anyone." Cheryl admitted.

"So I was right." Toni mumbled to herself.

"Yeah, yeah. I wore it on purpose." The redhead rolled her eyes. "But...I will think about the Vixens, sorry for barging into your office."

Toni nodded and watched as Cheryl turned to walk away. She was having an internal struggle, part of her wanting to run after her and part of her not wanting things to get complicated. The redhead took a glance over her shoulder to see if Toni was watching and that was enough for her.

Cheryl turned back and walked towards Toni, walking her back until she was sitting on top of the desk. She kissed her again with more passion than the last kiss, if that was possible. She slid her tongue into Toni's mouth and closed her eyes tightly, overjoyed to be able to kiss those lips again.

She reluctantly broke the kiss one more time, just to make sure Toni was on board. "Is this okay?"

"It is, Cheryl. God, I've missed kissing you." Toni admitted, plunging her hand into red hair and pulling the other girl's lips back to her own.

The kiss went on for a long time, both of them enjoying it too much for it to end.

Cheryl made the first move, quickly removing Toni's blazer and top so that she was sitting on her desk in her pants and a black bra. The redhead went to unhook her bra, but Toni put a hand up to stop her.

"Let me go lock the door." Toni laughed nervously.

Cheryl nodded in agreement and exhaled to calm herself. She was oddly nervous but felt instantly at ease when Toni took her place back on the desk.

"So...where were we?" Toni asked, her raspy voice causing Cheryl's body to heat up.

Cheryl's mouth turned upwards as she placed her lips against Toni's neck, kissing all along the side, stopping only to suck on her pulse point.

She felt Toni's heart rate increase under her lips and reached around to unhook her bra. She took it off the other girl and laid it next to her on the desk.

The redhead's eyes dropped to Toni's breasts, staring with dark eyes at the sight. It had been way too long since she had seen them and hurriedly took one in each hand. She felt Toni's nipples harden against her palms and squeezed them while she slowed her mind down. She had too many things she wanted to do but settled on replacing one of her hands with her mouth and sucked Toni's nipple onto her mouth.

She ran her tongue over the hardened bud and felt her own arousal build when she heard Toni moan at the action. She needed to hear that over and over again, making it her mission to draw as many sounds out of her as she could.

She kissed across the other girl's chest, removing her hand, and taking her other nipple into her mouth, moving her tongue around it expertly as Toni tugged on her hair.

Cheryl broke away from her breast and kissed down her stomach, pushing her gently so that she was laying down on the desk. She reached for the button of Toni's pants and undid them, pulling them down with her panties and also placing them to the side.

Toni sat back up and placed her hands on Cheryl's hips, her mouth watering with red laced covered chest right at eye level. She glanced over the redhead's shoulder, double checking that the door was indeed locked as she removed Cheryl's pink blazer.

Cheryl let her remove it, leaving her in the red top and her pants. She pushed Toni back down on top of the desk and brought her lips back to her stomach, kissing downwards and bypassing her center, opting to suck on the inside of her thigh.

She felt Toni's hips raise up, desperate to get Cheryl where she needed her. Cheryl was just as excited as Toni was, more than ready to taste her after all this time but also wanting to make her wait just a little bit.

She moved to her other thigh, grazing her teeth along the thin skin, and sucking it into her mouth, feeling it heat up. She continued kissing along her thigh, bringing her index finger to Toni's clit, rubbing in slow circles to provide her some relief.

Toni moaned louder than she should have for being in her office but it felt so good. She closed her eyes and curled her fingers around a loose piece of paper on the desktop, trying to ground herself as Cheryl sped up the movement of her finger.

The redhead disconnected her lips from Toni's thigh and brought her face to the other girl's pussy. She stopped the motion of her finger and placed her hands on Toni's thighs, spreading them apart as she licked a firm up her center, bringing her tongue to the roof of her mouth and moaning at the other girl's taste. She hurriedly brought her tongue back to Toni's center. She dug her nails into Toni's thighs as Toni laced her hands back into red hair, desperate to keep Cheryl where she was.

Cheryl sucked Toni's clit into her mouth and readjusted herself so she could circle Toni's entrance with her middle finger. She slid it in easily, thrusting it in and removing it quickly just to add her ring finger with it.

She curled her fingers into the other girl, feeling herself grow wetter as Toni's walls squeezed her fingers. She didn't want to stop until Toni was coming undone but there was also one more thing she wanted to see.

She removed her fingers and planted a kiss above her center before standing up between Toni's legs.

Toni lifted her head in confusion, completely flustered. "Why did you stop?" She asked.

Cheryl placed her hand affectionately on Toni's cheek and brought her wet fingers up to her lips. "I want to see you suck my fingers."

Toni's eyebrows rose to the top of her head and her eyes darkened as Cheryl slid her fingers into Toni's mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned at the taste of herself on Cheryl's fingers.

The redhead slowly thrusted her fingers into Toni's mouth, relishing in the way her lips looked around them. She fought the urge to reach between her own legs for some sort of relief.

She removed them slowly and gave her a quick kiss to the lips before taking her place back at Toni's center, determined to not move again until she came for her.

She slid her fingers back in, developing a steady rhythm before licking her clit with the same pace. She knew Toni was close and ignored the tiredness taking over her arm, making sure to never break her rhythm.

Toni's hips rose off the desk, trying to take everything Cheryl was giving her. She squeezed her eyes shut, her mouth falling open with pleasure as she came undone.

Cheryl slowed down her pace, helping Toni ride out her orgasm as she slowly removed her fingers and stood back up.

Toni sat up slowly, her eyes dazed as she brought herself back to reality. She laid her head against Cheryl's shoulder and let out a heavy sigh.

"You ok?" The redhead asked with a giggle, running her hand up and down Toni's back.

"More than." She responded, her hands finding themselves back on Cheryl's waist. She ran her hands up and down her sides, the lace feeling amazing against her palms.

She brought her hands to Cheryl's breasts, squeezing them over the fabric. As much as she adored the outfit, she wanted to see it on the floor even more. "Take off your clothes for me." She instructed, watching the redhead with a gleam in her eyes.

Cheryl felt her cheeks flush red but threw a smirk on her lips as she began slowly removing her top. The way Toni was looking at her gave her a boost of confidence that she had not felt in a long time.

Once she was topless, she paused to look directly into Toni's eyes as she undid her pants. She began taking them off slowly but stopped suddenly. She turned to face away from Toni and bent at the waist as she removed her pants and panties, giving the other girl a perfect view of her ass.

Toni couldn't help herself, reaching out to grab Cheryl's ass running her hands over the smooth skin. She gave it a smack and grabbed for the redhead's waist, turning her around to face her. She bit back a grin, taking in the view in front of her. Cheryl looked perfect, her pale skin flawless as she stood in front of the other girl.

Toni stood up and tucked a lock of red hair behind Cheryl's ear and brought her hand around her neck as she connected their lips in an intense kiss. She bit Cheryl's bottom lip, dragging her teeth over it before sliding her tongue into Cheryl's mouth. She moaned into the kiss, squeezing the redhead's neck harder as their tongues moved against one another.

She lowered her hand from her neck down to one of her breasts, massaging it in her hand. She rolled one of her nipples with her thumb and index finger and used her other hand to travel down Cheryl's back to settle on her ass. She gave it another slap, digging her nails into the flesh as the kiss deepened.

She kept her hand on Cheryl's ass but moved the other hand down the flat plain of her stomach, stopping just above her center. She broke the kiss and looked into Cheryl's eyes as she brought her index finger to her entrance, biting her lip at how wet the other girl was. Toni watched Cheryl's eyes close with anticipation as she circled her entrance, sliding her finger halfway in and removing it.

As much as she wanted to touch her, she had to make her wait a bit more. She moved her hand back up to her stomach, moving her finger tips carefully over the skin. She'd stop her hand just above the redhead's center and slowly move it away, biting her lip when she heard Cheryl's breaths of frustration.

"Toni..." the redhead said quietly, missing the brief contact Toni had given her.

Toni looked at Cheryl with a sly grin, continuing the slow, tantalizing movements of her hand. "Yes?"

"Touch me...please." she begged, her tone low.

"I will." Toni said simply. "When I want to."

"Toni, now. Please." Cheryl said, reaching for Toni's wrist, applying pressure to move it lower.

Toni raised her eyebrow in amusement. "You came down here. To my office, sat at my desk, with your feet on it, mind you. Dressed so..." she paused. "So fucking hot...knowing..."

"Knowing what?" the redhead breathed.

"Knowing I'd want to do this to you." Toni said, a proud grin on her lips. "So...you are going to wait, and you are going to take what I give to you."

Cheryl's bottom lip pouted out slightly, but she removed her hand from Toni's wrist.

Toni wanted to keep teasing the other girl, but they were in her office after all. She brought her hand to her clit, rubbing in slow circles as she kept her eyes on Cheryl's face, watching her reaction to each touch. It was getting Toni worked up again, watching how the redhead was enjoying herself.

Toni sped up her movements, as Cheryl dropped her head to Toni's shoulder, breathing heavily in her ear. Toni brought her index finger back to the redhead's entrance and slid it in effortlessly, thrusting in a few times before adding a second finger.

Cheryl felt like she was floating, the way Toni was thrusting into her had her seeing stars. She lopped an arm around her neck, holding her closer as she moved her hips downwards to meet the thrusts of Toni's fingers.

Toni kept up her steady thrusts, curling her fingers into the redhead as she brought her thumb to brush against her clit.

Cheryl was starting to sweat, her nails digging into Toni's tanned skin as she felt herself getting closer to her release. Her mouth fell open with pleasure, everything becoming too much for her as she came on Toni's fingers, moaning loudly into the office.

Toni planted a kiss to Cheryl's forehead, feeling the redhead's heart still hammering against her chest as she removed her fingers slowly. She brought them to her mouth, licking them clean, knowing they would have to do this again soon so she could get a proper taste.

Toni reached down to the floor to help Cheryl gather her clothes, while she did the same.

Cheryl went to straighten her blazer, pausing to watch Toni who was trying to stack her papers back together. "That was hot..." she buttoned a few buttons on the blazer. "And nice..."

Toni looked up, her eyebrow titled in amusement. "Mmhmm....was it now?"

"Very..." Cheryl grinned, eyeing Toni up and down like she was ready for round two.

Toni could see the look in her eye and licked her lips to hide a smile. "Kevin and Fangs are out tonight I think...if you want to come over, maybe we can talk and..."

"And..." the redhead smirked.

"Other things after we talk..." Toni responded casually.

"I'd like that." Cheryl said, surprising herself with her quick response.

Toni nodded and went to go unlock her door.

Cheryl followed, stopping to place a kiss to Toni's cheek. "And I will let you know about the Vixens."

"I thought this was a yes?" Toni joked.

"We will talk more tonight." Cheryl promised. "Enough to last us to Monday."

Toni nodded in agreement, already looking forward to their evening. "I'll see you later." Ist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 296 24
Just a bunch of choni one shots :)) All are fluff lmaooo Very slow updates
107K 555 134
hehe :) Choni texts over instagram and snapchat :P
890K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
6.9K 287 17
This is a pitch prefect fanfic based on the movie:) I do not own the rights to these characters!!