Helluva Boss: Heroes From Hel...

By Nexaverse

Y/N L/N is a young straight Imp demon working with good old Blitzo and the rest of the team. He later tells t... More

(Y/N)'s Biography😈
Pilot🤩
Dream💭
Memory💗💓
Demons vs Humans🔪
Hero from Hell😇
Loo Loo Land🤡
Reunion Part 1💖
Intermission📺
Reunion Part 2💘💗
Mythological Creature🦄 (Apple Short)🦄
Super Smashing Visit👼🎮
Camping Surprise🎒⛺
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 1👼👼👼
Intermission 2🌎
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 2😠😠😠
Successful Surgery 😷 (Kiki Short)👩‍⚕️
VENGEFUL AMBUSH!😈🔪
Prank War (Ace Short)😜
Intermission 3🍋
Escaping "OLD" Old Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Milky short)
The Harvest Moon Festival🌕
Intermission 4🤩
Today is 9/11. 🇺🇸
Escape Part 1🚙⚔️(LEMON)
Escape Part 2🏍
The Warning😱
The Bath🛀🏾 (LEMON)
Operation: Break Addiction🥃
Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)
Intermission 5🙂
Chaotic rescue😡😈🩸Part 1
Chaotic Rescue😈⚔️🩸Part 2
New DC Traliers🎬🎥📽
🎃Halloween🎃
The Confession💗 (NSFW)
Season Finale
Proposing Delay💍
The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)
🤜Round Begin!🤛
Verosika Mayday: Civil War🤼‍♀️
Verosika Mayday: Infinity War🤼‍♀️
Bonding with the Enemy👯‍♀️
The Sexual Gift🎁 (Coco Short)
QUESTION TO READERS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
A Chaotic Party🥳(Part 1)
A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2
Problem with Love💗 (Kat Short)
The Happy Accident on Valentine's Day (LEMON)
Ambush🪤
Holy War Part 1🪖
Valorant vs Fortnite🔫🗡🪄 (Josh Short)
Holy War 🫂 Part 2
Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3
Y/N L/N v.s. Cletus
Epilogue
Question to Readers

Truth🕊

3.3K 37 70
By Nexaverse

Keenie/Collin: (ZZZ)

Keenie and Collin are found sleeping in the kitchen. Collin woke up just as Keenie did the same.

Keenie: (groaning) What are they doing up there?

Collin: I don't know.

Keenie and Collin walked up to the bedroom door.

Keenie: (sniffs) Ugh... it smells in there.

They opened the door to find...

Verosika/Agent Two: (ZZZ)

Verosika and Agent Two are naked on separate beds with their bodies on top of Agent One and Y/N. Turns out they went wild once more. 

Collin: Jeez! Did they love them that much?

Keenie: Love can make people do some crazy things sometimes. You wake up Sharon. I'll wake up Verosika.

Collin: Got it.

Keenie walked up to Verosika and shook her to awake.

Keenie: Guys? Guys? Wake up.

Verosika and Agent Two woke up and for some reason they were happy. They yawned and stretched their arms out.

Verosika: (yawns) Gosh! What a beautiful morning! How was your sleep, Sharon?

(Sharon was Agent Two by the way. I'm making up names.)

Sharon: (yawns) Ohh It was SO energizing Vee. Know what was great about it?~

Verosika: I believe I do.~

Verosika and Sharon looked at their boyfriends, who were still asleep. They laid back on the bed and felt the soft skins as they rubbed their hands on them.

Sharon: (sighs deeply) Our Prince Charmings really do know how to make a night special. To think they cared for us that much. Now I know how you feel about Y/N.~

Verosika: If only it didn't have to end. I was enjoying it too much.~

Sharon: Don't worry, girlfriend. They give us pleasure again soon. And I think I'll enjoy being the victim instead of being the dominant one.~

Verosika: Maybe next time we can—.~

Keenie: (clears throat)

The girls looked and saw the cherubs confused.

Sharon: Oh sorry Keenie. (giggles) Our boys were so well last night.~

Verosika: They tried to leave us but we kept them here. God, are so cute when they're asleep.~

Sharon: I know right?~

Collin: Guys we have to go. Can you wake them up, please?

Sharon: Got it.~

Soon, Verosika and Sharon both rested themselves on their boyfriends' bodies and wrapped their arms around their heads, their breasts covering their faces. They both moved closer to the boys' heads and whispered in their ears.

Verosika: 🎵Wake up boys.🎵~

Sharon🎵Wake up...🎵~

Y/N and Adam (Agent One) woke up to find the girls looking at them dead in the eyes.

Verosika🎵Rise and shine, boys...🎵~

Sharon: Did you two enjoy your long slumber?~

Y/N: (yawns) Yeah...we did.

Adam: I gotta admit, Sharon. I didn't think you liked me that much.

Sharon: Well, a girl's gotta have her secrets.~

Y/N: I'm gonna go take a shower. Vee?~

Verosika: Yes, dear?~

Y/N: Would you like to share a shower with me?

Verosika: I thought you'd never ask, baby. Sharon?

Sharon: Yeah?

Verosika: We'll leave you two alone. I have a shower date with my man.~

Verosika got off Y/N and lead him to the bathroom. Once the door closed, Adam and Sharon both heard loud kissing from inside.

Verosika: (muffled) Allow me to bathe you, baby...~

Sharon: Those two really do love each other.

Adam: Yep. They're Romeo and Juliet.

Sharon: Just like us...~

Adam: Yeah. Just like us...~

Both of them kissed.
————————————————

NEW YORK CITY-NIGHTTIME

Everyone was in the Human World. Verosika and Y/N were in their human disguises.

Keenie: So, is everyone here?

Y/N: Yes.

Keenie: Okay here's what happened. Y/N, your mother and I were best friends all our lives. We did everything together. Played games, talk about work, that kind of thing. However, the only thing that made us different was that she wanted love.

Collin: And not just love. True love.

Adam: I'm guessing this leads to her meeting his father.

Keenie: Yes. F/N was a lot like your boss, Y/N.

Y/N looked confused as Keenie spoke.

Y/N: You're saying that my dad acted like him??? If he did, then he would have enemies now.

Keenie: He does. There are some individuals in Hell who know of your father's legacy. It won't be long till they come for you.

Y/N: Alright then. Please continue.

???: HOLD IT!

Y/N and the others looked behind them to see Stolas and Stella in their human forms. 

Stella:

Y/N: Stolas? Stella? What are you doing here?

Stella: We weren't going to let Keenie here tell you everything.

Keenie: As I was saying, Keenie and I took an assignment in Hell, where we were supposed to negotiate something with one of the overlords. There we meant your...adoptive parents.

Stolas: That's us.

Verosika: And what happened after that?

Stella: Keenie and your mother found out that they were going to be working under our supervision. That was when she met your father.

Y/N looked at them confused.

Y/N: I thought my father was an assassin.

Stella: An assassin for us. Truth be told, he was one of the Royal Guards for the Goetia Family.

Verosika: (gasps) So you mean to say...my boyfriend here... is the son of the Royal Guard?~

Stolas: Yes.

Verosika: My oh my...~

Y/N blushed at Verosika staring at him.

Stolas: Y/N, Your father was...just like you. He was sweet and kind towards us, and even though he did have to respect our authority, He still was kind.

Y/N: Oh! Then I guess the kindness in me didn't come from an angel.

Stella: Oh it did.

Y/N: Oh.

Collin: As we worked together, your mother started to feel something from your dad. At first, she thought it was just deception, but then she realized that it was reality speaking to her. She was developing feelings for him. Just like he was doing the same.

Keenie: When we came back from Hell, your mom stayed quiet for a while since she was trying to hide her feelings for your dad from the other Cherubs and Angels.

Adam: Why did she hide them? If it was love...

Collin: They wouldn't listen. In Heaven, They believe that a demon and an Angel cannot fall in love.

Sharon: Of course, they wouldn't, since they think that demons are "incapable of love". If Verosika and Y/N love each other, then their beliefs are completely wrong.

Collin: Yep. She would ask me and Keenie to keep things quiet while she would sneak on to Hell to see him. At first, your dad wasn't supposed to love you, but when he spent time with her, everything changed. She showed him a part of his personality he didn't even know was there. When some Angels found out she was with a demon, they...

Verosika: They what?

Keenie: They indicated her as a traitor to the Lord and to Heaven

Adam: LUDICRIOUS! If two people are in love, that doesn't mean they are evil!

Stella: That's their realm for you. Y/N's father took her to our palace and we agreed to let her stay. They got married and then had you, Y/N and I gotta tell you. You looked so cute.

Y/N: Stop. Please don't.

Stella smirked as magic burst out of her hand and it showed footage of Y/N as a baby.

Baby Y/N: (babbles)

Verosika/Sharon: (gasps) AAAWWWWWW!!

Y/N tucked his head in his shirt in embarrassment.

Verosika: Look at his cute little nose!

Sharon: And that cute little tail!

Verosika: So cute, I wanna eat him up! 

Adam: Girls?

Sharon and Verosika looked back and saw Y/N embarrassed.

Sharon: OH! Sorry Y/N! (giggles) Anyways, what happened next?

Stella: They spent time in the castle taking care of him. Stolas and I used to take care of him when they were out shopping. And Y/N?

Y/N: Yes?

Stella: Whenever we had business to do, we got a babysitter to take care of you. Two actually.

Y/N: Really? Who?

Stella pointed behind him and Y/N couldn't believe his eyes. He was so surprised that the people who helped take care of him were none other than...

Collin/Keenie: SURPRISE!!!😁

Y/N/Verosika: ... WHAT!!!!!?

Y/N moved closely to Collin and Keenie, who still had smiles on their faces.

Y/N: You two...babysat me when I was a--!??

With smug smiles, Collin and Keenie smirked and nodded.

Collin: You were always the good kid Y/N. 

Keenie: Hands down, you were the only demon who was ever nice to us. (giggles)

Verosika: WHA--BUT---HOW DID Y/N NOT REMEMBER--!?

Y/N: Vee...

Verosika looked at her boyfriend, confused.

Y/N: They probed my memory...

Verosika: ...What? Did you erase my boy's memory?

Collin: We had to, unfortunately. If it stayed there, the minute you would step into the Human World you would know who we were. Remember Lyle Lipton?

Y/N: Yeah...

Keenie: If Cletus learned about our history, he would've killed you sooner. So you're welcome that we had to lie for you.

Y/N took some deep thought and figured it out.

Y/N: Ok that makes sense. However,

Y/N reached his hand out to Keenie.

Y/N: Show me...Please...I want to remember.

Keenie nodded as she took Y/N's hands and enchanted him. Y/N could now remember everything. 
————————————————

He saw himself as a baby spending time with Keenie and Collin and his real parents. They both went to the park in Hell, where Keenie, Collin, Y/N's mother, and Y/N's father were in disguises and fell in love with Y/N as they rocked him back and forth.

Baby Y/N: (ZZZ)

Keenie: He looks so cute when he's asleep.

M/N: I know, right?

Y/N's mother then picked him up and began breastfeeding him. She saw some men flirting with her and blowing kisses at her and Keenie. Enraged, Y/N's father threw a knife at them.

Y/N then remembered him watching nursery rhymes and TV on the couch with Collin and Keenie sitting on his left and right and his mother holding him.

Baby Y/N: (laughs)

M/N: (chuckles)

He remembered being homeschooled by Keenie and Stella as they all sang songs together. Y/N clapped his hands in joy as he sat on his mother's lap.

Baby Y/N: (laughs)

He then remembered being driven down the sidewalks he later saw a baby Verosika pass him. They saw each other as the mothers talked.

Baby Verosika: (babbles)

Baby Y/N: (coos)

————————————————

Back into reality, Y/N was seen with his eyes closed as his memory was coming back. A smile formed on his face as tears fell from his eyes. He opened his eyes as he cried happily.

Verosika: What happened?

Y/N turned to Verosika.

Y/N: Vee...I remember now...All of it.

Sharon: You do? What did you see?

Y/N: I saw...myself...with them...and my real parents. I was happy...

Verosika walked to him and hugged him. Y/N hugged back.

Verosika: I'm so happy for you, mi amor.

Y/N's face then turned serious. He then turned back to the Goetia and the Cherubs.

Y/N: You guys were trying to protect me, weren't you?

They all nodded in agreement.

Y/N: From what?

Stolas came to Y/N and spoke.

Stolas: Y/N, when you have a child, it can change your perspective on the world. It can make you believe that your child deserves better.

Adam: But what happened?

Stella: What Stolas is trying to say is that when Y/N's mother had him born in Hell, she had a completely different perspective on demonkind. It made her believe that what Heaven told them about demons was wrong. The hardships she saw there, radicalized her completely.

Stolas: She believed that the demons in Hell and the demons in disguise on Earth all deserve redemption and that demons aren't evil. They're just living souls carrying the sins of their past lives. She wanted our help to make Hell like Earth and Heaven.

Verosika: Hmm...I think Princess Charlotte is working on that already.

Stella: She is. But, Y/N's mother wanted to work with the princess to make that a reality. Unfortunately, something was happening on Earth.

Sharon: What happened?

Collin: There were people getting killed in public and their families. And not just people.

Verosika: Demons.

Keenie: Yes. Exactly. They were being killed by Angels.

Y/N: Killed by Angels??

Keenie: Yes. Your mother knew she wouldn't support this slaughter so she and your father took the initiative by teleporting all the demons back to Hell. As well as their families.

Adam: WOAH WOAH WOAH! Wait! Their families???

Keenie: Some of their families were half demon and half human like Y/N was. Y/N isn't the only one who had a family of demons who desired redemption.

Sharon: Holy shit...And I'm guessing his family didn't make it?

Collin: Not all of them. Sharon, there's something you should know about your parents.

Sharon: You know who killed them?

Keenie: Sharon...They were never killed.

Sharon's whole body shook as she heard those words. "Never killed"? Were Sharon's parents alive this whole time?

Sharon: W-What? They were...never...k-killed?

Keenie nodded. 

Sharon: No...You're lying...YOU'RE LYING! THAT CAN NOT BE TRUE!!

Y/N: Sharon...

Sharon turned to Y/N.

Y/N: They've been called a lot of things. "Liar" is not one of them.

Sharon looked back at the Cherubin and then at Y/N once more. She then lowered her head in shame. 

Agent Two: (sniffling)

Tears began to fall from her eyes as she fell to her knees. Adam knelt down and hugged her, giving her comfort.

Sharon: Then...(sniff)...who...in the FUCK LIED TO ME!!?

Y/N: Whoever it was, they did the same thing Keenie and Collin did to me...Sharon...someone erased your memories. Memories that they could access through enchantment.

Keenie: But look, both of your parents wanted to save demonkind from the Angels. They knew their superiors wouldn't support it. So we helped them regardless.

Y/N: Did someone get to them?

Keenie: I...I think so...I, unfortunately, don't remember for some reason.

Verosika: Bullshit. You guys do remember. Are you trying to hide something from us?

Collin: No Ms. Mayday. We're being serious. All we know is that Sharon's parents aren't dead, Y/N's father is dead and his mother is imprisoned. the person who took your old lives from you is the one responsible for all of this.

Y/N groaned in annoyance as Keenie walked up to the sobbing Sharon and handed her a note.

Sharon: What is this?

Keenie: Open it.

Sharon opened the folded note and saw an address she didn't know of.

Collin: They're five subway stops away. That's why we brought you here. It's the closest to them. The reason you didn't know them is that after what happened they changed their names.

Sharon. Was. Shocked. She got up, studied the address, and ran away, hoping that her parents would recognize her.

Adam: Sharon!

Adam rushed to follow her. He turned his head to Y/N and Verosika and nodded at them. they nodded back as the Agents disappeared. Keenie turned her attention back to the demons in disguise.

Keenie: Y/N, I know this is a lot to take in, but--

Everyone was shocked. What everyone saw was surprising. Y/N L/N was hugging Keenie.

Y/N: Thank you. You guys kept me hidden all these years and made sacrifices for the greater good.

Keenie hugged Y/N back.

Keenie: We owed you and the Goetias a huge debt. A life for a life. Consider it paid.

Verosika: Hey Keenie.

Keenie looked up at Verosika.

Verosika: You know that if the Angels found out about this, they'll come for you.

Keenie: I'll take my chances.

Stolas: That's not what she means.

Collin: What does she mean then?

Stella: Keenie, Collin, you were the only cherubs who grew a heart for Y/N's mother and us. We want you to stay with us until the heat dies down.

Collin and Keenie were both shocked. They looked at each other and then back at the demons.

Keenie: Really?

Y/N: Yeah I mean...where would you go and who will you guys be if you stayed here? Besides if Cletus found out,...

Keenie smiled and then nodded yes and they all walked back to Hell through a portal.

————————————————

Keenie and Stella were sipping tea while going through old memories with their friends.

Stella: I'm glad you told them, Keenie. Y/N deserved the truth more than ever.

Keenie: I know. But how do you think he'll react if we both find out?

Stolas entered and sat next to his wife.

Stolas: That depends. If his mind is strong, then he'll understand. I've known him for a long time. Even if he lost his true father. Stella and I were the closest things to those titles.

Stella: Yeah.

Keenie: Your son is strong. He'll understand. I just know it.

Stolas and Stella nodded as they were signaled by one of the guards that it was their poker night.

Stella: Ah. Keenie, do you wanna play Poker?

Keenie: Uhh...sure.

Another guard came and they all sat in a circle around the table. the guards took off their helmets and pulled out cards. They placed nine cards for each player as they stacked the rest in the middle.

Stella: (smirks) Shall we play a game?

————————————————

Y/N and Verosika were explaining everything to everyone and boy were they shocked.

Apple: Those cherubs... WERE YOUR BABYSITTERS!!?

Coco: That's so sweet of them to tell you.

Ace: (laughs)

Everyone turned to see Josh and Ace laughing.

Ace: No wonder...

Kat: "No wonder" what?

Ace: No wonder why Y/N loves women.

Milky: Oh my god...They're laughing at the fact you were breastfed, Y/N.

Josh: Dude. Is that even a big deal right now?

Ace: To me, yes.

Everyone now had bruh faces on them.

Verosika: Ace, either you have something nice to say, or you don't. So help me Satan, if you do something like that again, I'll throw you out the window myself.

Ace: Ok. I'll shut up.

Kiki: Guys, it's getting late, we should probably go.

Apple: Agreed.

————————————————

Y/N and Verosika were at their apartment door and just when Y/N opened the door, Verosika turned him around and kissed him gently.

Y/N/Verosika: (moaning)

Verosika: Looks like we're all alone...~

Y/N: (chuckles) We most certainly are.~

Verosika: (giggles)~

Verosika bit her lip as she began to take off her heels while Y/N took off his shirt. However, Y/N's face turned to fear as he saw something behind his girlfriend.

Verosika: I swear if it's Blitzo again...

Y/N shook his head "no" and pointed behind Verosika. Verosika turned her head to see Cletus sitting in the dark with his eyes glowing white. Scared, Verosika hid behind Y/N as she pulled out her knife and Y/N pulled out his sword, knowing that Cletus hijacked their apartment.

Cletus: (chuckles)

Y/N: Cletus...

Verosika: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE!?

Cletus lifted his head up and an evil smirk developed. He revealed he was reading magazines of Y/N and Verosika.

Cletus: The doorman was kind enough to give me a...

Cletus pulled out an arrow with demon blood on it.

Cletus: ...spare key for the door.

Verosika: You killed him...

Cletus chuckled lightly at the remark as he began to hover above the two demons.

Cletus: Look at this. the love of two demons. One "Imp" and one succubus. Almost beautiful if you ask me.

Y/N: What do you want?

Cletus: What? You actually think I didn't hear you talking to my "colleagues". (scoffs) Collin. Keenie. Two flames of a fire I tried to keep ignited. But you two already douse it with your hellish magic. I can't believe they kept this from me after everything I've done for them.

Verosika: We didn't do anything. You know full well it was your actions that brought you here.

Cletus glared at Verosika and continued speaking. 

Cletus: Sharon and Adam. You successfully turned them against me.

Y/N: They know they cannot expose our existence to the world.

Cletus: Unfortunately, that is not why I'm here.

Y/N and Verosika looked at the Cherub in confusion. Cletus roamed around the apartment, looking at the pictures of Y/N in his old life.

Cletus: Were you always this happy, L/N?

Y/N: What does my personal life have to do with you?

Cletus: The fact that a demon lived this life upsets the balance. A demon can never be good. They are born with anger and hatred, but you...You're not like them. What made you so special?

Verosika: What made him special is that he never betrays his friends.

Cletus: To think that Keenie and Collin told you. That is betrayal above so many levels. This world is supposed to belong to the Lord, to Hellish creatures like yourselves. All demons do is lie, cheat, and kill to get what they want.

Y/N: That's not true. There are demons who match that notion, but there are demons who are just like humans.

Cletus: Really? Take a look at your girlfriend. She says that she loves you, but does she really mean that?

Y/N saw Verosika twitching in anger.

Y/N: Vee?

Cletus: All the succubi do is just seduce humans to get what they want. Your "girlfriend" does exactly that. Do you know how many men she had to seduce to get what she want? Who knows. Maybe there is some other man who she loves too more than you. I mean look at yourselves. This is false love right here. She doesn't love you L/N. The truth is that she only loves herself. She sacrifices her body just for money and fame. That's all the demons here. They all want the top and it turns out she does nothing but throw her own body away to random people just for the pride. And you, to think that you have a "golden heart" Not everyone has a golden heart. And that certainly cannot be you. With this kind of power, you can easily overthrow the Goetias. Heck, you can overthrow the princess. But instead, you help people who instead show no appreciation for your actions and eventually betray you. You two are the laughingstock of this place. Demons having the chance of redemption? A second chance? A choice to be good??? It's pathetic. And I cannot allow that to conti--

(POW)

At first, Verosika thought she punched Cletus in the face, but she was shocked to see that it was Y/N who punched in so hard in the face, that he broke his nose.

Y/N: Everything you said in that sentence was wrong. No one bad is ever truly bad.

Cletus: Yes they are. Which is why your death will be certain right now...

Cletus opened up a button and arrows were shot at the demons!

Y/N: GET DOWN!

Verosika and Y/N dodged the arrows and Cletus pulled one out of the ground. He charged at Y/N, who parried and blocked Cletus' attacks.

Cletus/Y/N: (grunting)

Cletus: Why...won't you...JUST DIE!!?

Y/N: BECAUSE I DIE HARD!

Y/N swung Cletus at the wall and Cletus got back up again. They continued sword fighting until Verosika...

Verosika: RAHHHH!!!

Verosika tackled Celtus into a lamp. Cletus punched Verosika off of him and pulled out a gun. Y/N rushed and tried to take the gun out of Cletus' hand.

(BANG BANG)

Two gunshots were fired as Y/N struggled to get the gun. Verosika noticed the broken light bulb and looked back at Y/N. Y/N struggled to get it, but Cletus had the high ground. He was about to shoot Y/N!

Verosika: NOOO!!!

With clever thinking, Verosika took the lightbulb and shoved it into Cletus' face!

Cletus: AAGGGH!! 

Vletus rolled on the ground as he felt the plastic and glass hit his eye. Infuriated, he charged at Verosika, but was stopped when Y/N used his tail to yeet Cletus to the other side. Y/N charged at Cletus once more and punched him. Cleuts blocked the third attack and slahsed Y/N with a spare knife, scarring his right eye.

Y/N: AGGGGH!!!

Verosika: Y/N!!!!

Cletus picked up his gun and aimed at Y/N.

Cletus: After I've killed you. I'll kill--

Verosika: RAHHH!!!!

Verosika jumped on Cletus and kicked the gun out of his hand. She was blinded by rage as she punched Cletus again and again. Blood started to come out of Cletus' nose as it stuck to Verosika's knuckles.

Verosika: (yelling)

Y/N managed to pull Verosika away from Cletus.

Y/N: VEE! STOP! STOP!

Verosika: (panting heavily)

Y/N: Vee. Look at me.

Verosika turned her head to Y/N.

Y/N: Vee, don't kill him.

Verosika: DON'T KILL HIM!?? HE TRIED TO KILL YOU!

Y/N: Vee...this is what he wants, ok?  He wants you to act this way. Look.

Y/N pointed at a small camera on the bed railing. Verosika looked horrified. 

Y/N: Eyes on me, Vee. Eyes on me.

Y/N tried to calm her down and was succeeding in doing so.

Y/N: Vee...You always told me to control my temper when we were young. I'm asking you the same thing. This is what Cetus wants ok? He wants us to act angry at him. He can edit this and upload this to the internet if he wants.

Cletus: RAAAAH!!!!

Cletus got up and charged at them both but Y/N punched him, knocking him out. Verosika looked at her actions and then...

Verosika: (sobbing)

...she threw herself into Y/N's arms, wishing for the nightmare to end.

Verosika: I'm so sorry Y/N. (sniff) I'm so sorry...

Y/N: Shhhh...It's okay...It's okay... You didn't mean it.

————————————————

Y/N and Verosika continued hugging each other for 1 hour and 30 minutes until Verosika calmed down.

Verosika: What should we do with him?

Y/N: I have an idea. Do you know the game Lustful Dominance?~

Verosika: Yeah but what does...(gasps) OHHHOHOHOHO...Y/N you naughty boy...~

Y/N: I think Dia and Summer would like something like this.~

Verosika: I'll call them.~

————————————————

Cletus: Uggghh...What...WHAT THE!!!?

Cletus found himself in Ozzie's. He saw himself in front of two prostitutes. The two were Dia and Summer.

Dia: Well then Summer, Are you ready to have some fun...?~

Summer: Fuck yes, Dia. We get a cherub. And what's even better is that he's a virgin...~

Dia: Let's play with him.

Summer and Dia crawled to Cletus and got closer and closer and closer and closer to him. Cletus was scared.

Cletus: Get back! GET AWAY FRON ME!

Dia and Summer didn't listen as they crawled closer to him and they both lay on his sides. Dia began to rub his stomach while Summer kissed him on the lips lustfully.

Summer: (moaning)~

Cletus: GET OFF!!

Cletus desperately tried to push them off of her but Dia smashed her lips into Cletus and then moved her tongue all over her mouth. She then let go and kissed Summer. They both have evil smirks.

They pounced on Cletus, laughing evilly as they began to rip off his pants!

Cletus: No....NO...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 104 13
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...
1.7K 37 14
I don't own any of the pictures in this book the characters are not My they are from Helluva boss(It's on YouTube it's amazing)Sorry for any wrong sp...
7.5K 172 10
After killing Quan Chi, Scorpion awakes in a completely new realm. When he finds a group of Imps running an assassination business, he joins them and...
10.9K 120 27
Hey there! I feel like writing but I'm a little dry on ideas. I think the title speaks for itself. If you see any errors, don't be afraid to let me...