Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

twenty nine

21.4K 1.3K 833
By jasdarealDON

Three months later...

Jaydanangel

Liked by @heaven @anthony @zylin and 2,457 others

Comments turned off

"Mama, papa won't give me my iPad back." Nevaeh whined, stomping into the room full of adults and loud music. Zylin had bought both kids new iPads, but Daloni threw his in the pool one day because he couldn't get his way.

"Tell him to come here." Heaven replied, looking up from her phone. She had her head leaned on Zylin's shoulder while he smoked a much needed blunt.

Jayda was having a random cookout and invited everyone to come relax. There were kids everywhere in the backyard, food been set out, and card and dice games going. Nothing but good vibes.

"Babe, look at this one." Heaven mumbled, showing Zylin the condo resort. They were taking the kids to DisneyWorld and of course Heaven wanted them to stay in the best of the best.

"That's close to the park?" Zylin asked.

"Yeah it says it's walkable distance. You want this one?" She replied.

"Yeah, pay for it with my card." Zylin nodded.

Nevaeh had been begging him since she was a little girl to go to Disney, but Zylin wanted to wait until she was older so that she could remember. He figured it would be pointless, if she didn't remember the experience.

Daloni ran through the back door as his curls bounced all over the place. He held his signature mug on his face and stomped to his mom, mad that he was in trouble.

"You need to stop taking what doesn't belong to you." Heaven said, leaning up so that Daloni could hear her loud and clear.

"B-But Vae won't let me play on it!" Daloni mugged, crossing his arms over his chest. Daloni was still learning how to share. He believed that everything belonged to him, even if it wasn't his.

"Papa it's her iPad. Remember you threw yours in the pool because you had a meltdown." Heaven reminded him. When the incident first occurred Heaven had told Daloni that he wasn't getting another one, until he learned how to deal with his tantrums.

"No I didn't." Daloni shook his head.

"Papa yes you did. Do you need a nap?" Heaven frowned, pulling him closer so that he could focus. When ever Daloni got around a lot of people he would loose focus and stop paying attention to anyone who was talking to him.

"Do you need a nap?" She repeated.

"No ma'am." Daloni whined, jumping up and down. He hated taking naps, but he knew when he threw tantrums or wasn't on his best behavior he was bound to take one.

Heaven knew Daloni like the back of her hand. She knew he needed a nap to rekindle himself.

"Well go back to playing." Heaven said. "Wait let me put your hair up." She added.

Daloni had grown all of his hair back. He still went to his cancer treatments but they were less aggressive and invasive of his hair growth. Daloni had long silky curls, that he never like to get combed.

After Heaven put his hair in a boy bun, Daloni had changed his mind and climbed in her lap. He rested his head on her chest while his hand played with her shirt. Heaven knew that he was about to be out.

Jayda entered the living room half tipsy, going to the music phone that she had. She turned on a song that her, her daughter, Heaven, and Nevaeh knew like the back of their hand.

When the beat started on cue, Nevaeh and Angel ran in the house and put their hands on their hips.

My Bubblegum by Rasheeda blared through the speakers, getting everyone's attention.

"The type of girl you wanna chew all in my bubblegum." Nevaeh yelled, making Zylin's head snap in her direction.

"I'm the type of girl you wanna chew all in my bubblegum." Angel, Jayda's daughter yelled behind Nevaeh.

"I'm the type of girl you wanna take to ya mama house, t-t-take to ya mama house." Jayda sang, with her cup in her hand.

"Yep, the Georgia Peach and I'm back again, it's time to do the damn thing better tell your friends. First things first, I sheeda, mess round with no man who won't eat her." Heaven yelled singing the first verse, trying her best to dance with Daloni in her arms.

"It's time to get it straight, these suckers round here tripping, you know you do it boy, so go on keep it pimping. I got that juicy fruit, certified bubble yum. He going down, chewin on my bubble gum."

Jayda's babydaddy unplugged the speakers and mugged her. "Angel you gone let yo mama get you a nice ass whooping." Making everyone in the room chuckle.

"Nevaeh gone get one too, if she say bubble gum again." Zylin mugged.

"But daddy it's not a bad song." Nevaeh frowned. Nevaeh nor Angel knew what the song meant, they just liked singing it with their moms.

"Go play Nevaeh." Zylin stated, giving her a look meaning get out of his face.

"It's always the niggas that's hating." Jayda frowned. Her vibe was now kilt. Heaven chuckled, getting pulled down by her jeans on the couch.

"Don't let Rasheeda get you bent over." He whispered in her ear, making Heaven's face flush red.

"So Zylin, when you started letting Vaeh sing songs like that?" Cadence instigated, crossing her legs over one another.

Heaven immediately was on high alert when Cadence called Zylin by his full name. Usually she was the only person who did it. Jayda even called Zylin, Zy.

"What you talking about?" Zylin asked.

"I'm just saying every since you got with her, you been acting different with the family." Cadence shrugged.

Some of Jayda's cousins started whispering. "But she not even real family." Cadence wasn't their family by blood, only because they all knew each other for a really long time.

"How he been acting different?" Jayda asked, now intrigued to what Cadence was about to say.

"Every since they got together he been acting different with all of us. I just don't get it." Cadence replied.

"Oh I meant to ask you, why you always commenting under his pictures with all them heart eye emojis? It be giving like you thirsty" Heaven chuckled, now being petty.

"Girl you really think you got this nigga on lock?" Cadence laughed.

"Y'all chill." Zylin invaded, stopping the argument before it even got started.

"This girl must got a problem with me, she feeling so froggy right now." Heaven giggled, waving Cadence off.

"Bitch you just walking around thinking you the shit. He gone fuck and dip like he do everybody else." Cadence said.

"He ain't dipped yet babe, this pussy got him hooked." Heaven pouted, pointing to her womanhood.

"Mama, come on let's go get some air." Zylin whispered.

"I'm fine right here. Ain't no bitch finna think she moved me." Heaven scoffed. She was trying not to let her anger come out, but Cadence was testing her.

"Stripping ass hoe. I know you ran through" Cadence mumbled, getting up from her seat clearly bothered by Heaven.

"Nah bitch nice and tight like my nigga like." Heaven shrugged, gaining laughs from some people in the room.

"Hoe think she go bad." Candence lowly said.

Heaven quickly put Daloni on the couch, accidentally waking him up. She didn't even hear him crying because she was so angry. One thing she hated was being disrespected.

"Mane bitch show me your bank account and then I'll argue with yo pressed ass, until then kiss my ass." Heaven shouted, surprising everyone in the room.

They were used to Heaven being quiet and observant, but it was clear that Cadence had pushed her buttons.

"Show me yours first." Cadence shrugged.

"If I show you mines, you gone run out this bitch trying to find a way to even come close to what I got." Heaven stated, whipping out her phone, and going to her bank app.

"Baby don't do it." Zylin chuckled. He knew Heaven was about to embarrass Cadence.

Cadence nervously pulled out her phone going to the bank app that she had. She used her face ID to get into her checking and savings account and held her phone out to Heaven.

When Heave saw that Cadence's savings were 5,000 and her checking was 700, she laughed. Some of Jayda's cousins got up to see the bank account and already knew that Heaven was about to shut the conversation down.

Heaven unlocked her accounts with her face and her savings and checking account balances were now on display.

She had 400,000 in her savings and 20,000 in her checking. Heaven was never cocky about her money, but she hated when people tried to bring up the fact that she was a stripper, like that mattered how she made her bread.

When Heaven showed her phone to Cadence and some of Jayda's cousins they laughed at Cadence and shook their head.

Cadence walked out the house now embarrassed that she even started the argument. Cadence was simply jealous that Heaven had Zylin and that she didn't.

"Heaven why you do her like that?" Jayda chuckled. Cadence was Jayda's best friend but she had been acting very weird lately, so Jayda had been cutting her distance.

"That girl tried me Jay. I don't even do shit like that." Heaven shook her head, picking Daloni up trying to calm him down.

"Damn Zy, got the ladies fighting over him." One of Jayda's cousin's instigated.

"Nah man I only got one lady. We forever locked in." Zylin shook his head, kissing Heaven's cheek. She made a mental note to talk to him when they got home, she didn't want everyone in their buisness.

~
"I talked to your psychiatrist, she said you were improving." Heaven said, sitting across from Solana.

"No I'm not, I still hear her voice. I'm just so dumb."Solana shrugged. Solana had been in the rehabilitation center a little longer than expected because she attempted suicide multiple times.

"And sometimes I still have nightmares." She added on. Solana was diagnosed with PTSD. She still had flashbacks of Diamond, but they were becoming very minimal.

"I feel like a crazy person." She sighed.

"Baby remember I told you that sometimes everyone needs a little help. You're not crazy or dumb." Heaven replied.

"I don't ever want to see her again." Solana shook her head.

"Well they caught her, you won't ever have to see her again." Heaven stated.

Diamond was caught three weeks after an alert was put out for her. Her and her friends were caught trying to flee the state but was pulled over by a state trooper. They were in police custody until their trial dates.

"I hate it in here, Im ready to go." Solana admitted. The place felt like a jail. She couldn't even take a shower without a nurse being on the other side of the door making sure she didn't attempt suicide.

"Just for a little while longer babe." Heaven sighed.

"Have you talked to Cane?" Solana asked.

Heaven bit down on her bottom lip and shook her head. "He's standing on what he said. He doesn't want any dealings with me. He blocked my number and on all social media." She sighed.

When Heaven went to visit Cane after he had got shot, he made it very clear that they had nothing to talk about. He told her to keep the same energy she had before he was shot. Heaven was hurt by Cane's words. When she tried to continue visiting him, Cane had took her off the visitor's list. That's when Heaven knew he was serious.

It took a very big toll on Heaven but she was now dealing with it. She tried not to show that she didn't care, but Solana knew she did.

"Maybe he still needs more time." Solana suggested.

"I don't know, but it's whatever. I have to go get the kids ready for bed, I'll see you next week." Heaven replied. Solana was only allowed one visit a week, considering her circumstances.

"Okay, thanks for coming." Solana stated, standing up.

"I got you babe." Heaven smiled. Even though Solana couldn't see it, Heaven saw that she was making tremendous progress. She was proud that Solana never gave up.

Solana only felt motivated to keep going because of Heaven. Heaven gave her hope. Solana looked up to Heaven and wanted to be just like her. That's the only reason she was still here. She wanted to make Heaven proud.

~
hey loves!!

So I see somebody commented Zylin's facelcaim. Lmao Im not even gone say nothing, but I decided that Im going to show y'all each character and then Im deleting the faceclaims out the chapter. I've repeatedly asked for y'al to respect face claim holders but it's always one person.

What if I mixed this book in with Dreams? Ehhh I'll have to think about it. I think it'll be to much. Lmk what y'all think.

So we got our third faceclaim, Miss Jayda. She is so pretty, what y'all think?

Chile Nevaeh and Daloni back at it. Daloni is still learning how to share, do y'all think he'll eventually learn? I don't, lmao I think he gone be giving his teachers hell.

So Daloni has grown all of his hair back. Y'all ready to see his facelcaim??

I think Heaven discipline him very well, what y'all think?

If you don't know bubblegum by Rasheeda, then what are you doing lmaooo! How y'all feel about Jayda and Heaven letting the little girls sing the song?

So we got Miss Cadence who's clearly pressed. How y'all feel about her and her line of questions? Y'all think she was trying to get a rise out of Heaven on purpose?

What y'all think Cadence meant by her "fuck and dip" comment?? 👀

Im sorry but when Heaven and Cadence compared bank accounts I laughed. Heaven shut that down real quick!

Y'all think Heaven should've ignored Cadence?

Last but not least, we got a visit from our baby Solana. I think she's doing fair. What y'all think?

Diamond and her dumb ass friends got caught, yall think Solana gone testify?

Then we got Cane and Heave's situations. Honestly it's very sad that their friendship has ended, what y'all think?

Y'all think Cane has a right to feel the way he does?

Should they even become friends again?

vote and comment pls!!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.4K 31
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 . - ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴀsᴛᴀʀᴢ © ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 2021 #1 / blackpeople
107K 5.5K 31
𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇' 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇...
36.2K 2.5K 5
𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚜
376K 22.2K 40
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..