HUNGRY EYES || J.JK ร— Reader โœ”

By jikookie17

"Eye contact is way more intimate than words will ever be." ยฉ๐‰๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• No translations allowed. |*... More

ร— Penetrating ร—
chapter 1 | Stare at me
chapter 2 | Soft for you
chapter 3 | Sweet voice
chapter 4 | Bashful
chapter 5 | Texting
chapter 6 | Low voices
chapter 7 | Argument
chapter 8 | Explicit
chapter 9 | Playful
chapter 10 | Thirsty
chapter 11 | Sweet treat
chapter 12 | Short moment
chapter 13 | Privileged
chapter 14 | Protecting
chapter 15 | Misunderstood
chapter 16 | Private
chapter 17 | Kisses
chapter 18 | Soft lips
chapter 19 | Shared love
chapter 20 | Face to face
chapter 21 | Boys
chapter 22 | Group chat
chapter 23 | Dark room
chapter 24 | Lights on
chapter 25 | Body heat
chapter 26 | Dreamy
chapter 27 | Night out
chapter 28 | Unconscious
chapter 29 | Game night
chapter 30 | Secretive
chapter 31 | Hushed up
chapter 32 | Trusting
chapter 33 | Sensitive
chapter 34 | Soothing
chapter 35 | Private
chapter 36 | Touches
chapter 38 | Uncovered
chapter 39 | Part of me
chapter 40 | In your arms
chapter 41 | One by one
chapter 42 | Lip ring
chapter 43 | Cat ears
chapter 44 | Lace
chapter 45 | Your first one
chapter 46 | Secrets
chapter 47 | Dominance
chapter 48 | Possessive
Chapter 49 | Making one
chapter 50 | Perfect number

chapter 37 | Cuddles

16.4K 783 705
By jikookie17

— Three days later —

Friday, October 1st, 2021.

12:10 pm.

"Bro, I wanna sleep right now, I cannot stand four more hours..." Hojun whines as we are going out of the classroom together. I know he has been studying more than usual these days because y/n is helping him, but he is tiring himself out to get better grades and try not to fail this semester too.

"Why don't you take a nap then eat before going back to class?" I put my hood on now that it is freezing, and he nods. "That's a good idea, but what if I don't wake up on time?"

"Set an alarm, and if I don't see you fifteen minutes before the bell rings, I'll come and wake you up," I give him an option so that he can be reassured, but he stops his way in front of a bench. "Hmm..." he closes his eyes to think about it. "Y/n said that she's tired too though, what if she wanna rest as well?" he brings her up, looking at me and waiting for my answer. "Well...then...you both get into my room and sleep on my bed while I'm eating and studying."

He stares at me as if he did not hear me. "Bro. Not only you allow me to sleep with y/n, but I can also do it on your bed with—"

"What are you both talking about?" y/n joins us at the wrong time, getting Hojun to pretend that he is coughing and unable to reply. "He's sleepy and wants to sleep, so I was talking about you both getting in my bed to rest while I'm eating and studying," I spare her the details she should not know about and smile, hoping for her to like the idea. "Really?" her reaction answers me in the blink of an eye. "Yeah, if you both want."

She takes a peek at Hojun who suddenly went mute once she arrived, and with a moment of eye contact, they both agree to the same response, and she lets it out. "Let's do it," she excitedly walks towards the dorm she must never have entered, and Hojun runs after her to follow, so I do the same.

I thought they were tired, but they do not seem like it is the case.

Since Hojun knows where we have to go, he leads the way for her, but they often check on me to make sure I am still behind, and in short seconds, we reach my room, so I open the door and let them enter it.

We leave our shoes on the floor, but I take their jackets and mine to put them on a chair, and we drop our bags down to end on my bed.

"Fuck..." Hojun lies down as if he could not stand anymore, and y/n does the same to use the whole bed for themselves. "It feels amazing," she turns towards him to curl up into a ball, so I sit down at her feet but see her have her eyes on me.

"I'm gonna fall asleep in a minute," Hojun speaks, unaware of the eye contact between my girl and I. I smile at her but move my head to ask her what she wants without using words, and she lifts one hand up to me.

I grab it, and she pulls me closer to her. "Sleep with us."

I chuckle but get on top of her. "And where do I lie down?"

"Under me," she straightens up, her actions grasping Hojun's attention, she rises from the bed to let me take her spot, so I lie down on my back and take her on me. "There," her body embraces mine, and she presses a kiss on my jawline, filling my heart with delight and softness, so much that I cannot even hold back from smiling.

"I love this nap even more," Hojun does not keep quiet and sticks his body to mine. "Thanks for letting us sleep in your bed, daddy," the nickname that I low-key missed hearing from him finally goes out, and I laugh but throw my hand in his stomach. "Shut up and sleep, dumbass."

"I'd like to, but I'm scared that you might do something once you think I'm asleep," he does not realize that we have no space to even move a leg but feels the need to talk about this. "Sure, with you against me, this would be so comfortable and easy to move and make sure you hear nothing."

"Well...nothing can really stop a horny guy with his girl," his boldness appears from out of nowhere to embarrass me, and I sigh. "I told you to shut up. Now sleep. We won't do anything."

He closes his eyes, but I keep mine on him since I expect him to open them again, and in short seconds, he does it. "D—"

"I told you to sleep," I giggle but run my hand up y/n's back, and he looks up at me. "Can't I get a kiss too...?"

"I didn't kiss her," I lick my lips, but he smiles and glances down at y/n. "She did it."

"So you're asking for a kiss from her, not me?" I gape and lift my hand up. "I was joking, and she's already sleeping," he speaks in a softer voice and closes his eyes once more. Not believing this is true, I peek down at y/n's face but see that she dozed off.

She is adorable. I rub her back in a delicate way, and I press a kiss on Hojun's forehead. "Sleep now, I'm gonna set an alarm for us," I pass my fingers through his hair to comb them back, and I grab my phone to do as told and make sure we all are awake for class.

30 minutes later...

My brain still not willing to let me fall asleep and have some rest, I sigh but caress y/n's back, drifting the tip of my fingers up and down her spine, tracing some shapes over it. I put my cheek against her forehead to feel the warmth of her skin on mine, and I close my eyes again.

Through the quietness of the room, y/n's body suddenly moves onto me. She slides higher on me and wraps her arms around my neck, so I drift my hand up to her waist and give a squeeze. "You're not sleeping?" I whisper in her ear. "Not anymore."

I open my eyes to not remain in the darkness, and she raises her head up. We both stare into each other's eyes for quite long and peaceful seconds, but she breaks it by peeking at Hojun, getting me to do so.

His head is bent down, and given the way he is breathing, I can see that he is sleeping, so I look back at y/n but smile.

"He's sound asleep," I tell her in a low voice to make sure he does not wake up, and she leans in to kiss my lips in a brief manner, but I heave my head up to keep our lips in contact and make it linger.

As if we were both thinking the same exact thing, we make it slow and as quiet as possible, no matter how hard it is to kiss in a dead silent room without making wet noises. Knowing how risky it is, I smile through the kiss, and since my right arm is stuck under Hojun's head, I use only one hand on her body to caress it.

My heartbeat accelerating, I breathe out in her mouth and pass my hand over her skirt but slip my tongue between her lips, and she pushes hers against it to feel each other's tongue touch.

Once I turn my head to the other side but exhale sharply right at the same moment that I shove my tongue back in her mouth, she pulls apart and laughs through her nose. "Not too much."

I open my eyes, knowing I will not get more from her, and I gaze down at her lips. "You started this."

"It's your fault," she puts the blame on me, so I slide my hand under her skirt and grab her inner thigh. "Shut up. You wake up and suddenly start to make out with me. Stop it already..."

"I gave you a small kiss, what are you talking about?" she pretends to be shocked by my accusation but does it in a quiet angry voice. "I knew you wanted more than this, that's why I continued," I annoy her and irritate her with an eye roll.

Not standing it, she pinches my cheeks and buries her head in the crook of my neck. "I hate you," she bites this sensitive spot, making me tilt my head. "What the hell? Are you a vampire?"

"I can't, I hate blood," she mumbles against my neck after being thirsty for it. "Uh. Yeah."

"Yeah," she repeats my word, but snuggles her head even more in this hollow, skimming her lips over my skin. "Eat something," I give a gentle spank to her butt, but she hums. "Not without you."

"I can't move. I'm gonna wake him up," I peek down at the baby next to us, seeing that he is still sound asleep. He was indeed very tired. "I'll wait a little more then."

"Don't you know what you must do when daddy says something?" I try my luck, hoping for her to react the same way Hojun would do it. She moves her head up from my chest and stares down at me. "Obey?"

"Exactly, so you obey and eat now. Alright?" I smile, not being credible enough to remain serious. She does not move or do anything other than stare into my eyes.

"You're cute when you try to be dominant," she mocks me, not aware of how different this would be if I was not joking. "Because you never saw me being dominant in another situation."

My sentence gets her to smile and drop her eyes down to my lips. "If I was, you wouldn't be having fun any—" I stop at the feeling of Hojun moving, I do not make a sound, and we both stare at him rolling on his back. His head ends on my hand, and his lips part, but he does what he always does whenever he sleeps.

He spreads his limbs and takes as much space as a human can. He is small, but he always takes more room than I do when we share a bed.

"Jeez..." I chuckle but set my eyes back on y/n, and she rests her head on my chest to hug me. "He should wake up to eat too."

"Yeah," I agree with her but still let him have five more minutes.

— Three weeks later —

Friday, October 22nd, 2021.

5:40 am.

The alarm wakes us up after a long night, my arms still wrapped around y/n as I do not want to let go of her. She rolls over to stop it but does not go back in her previous position once she is done, she stays on her back, so I pull the cover higher on us and snuggle up against her to put my head in the crook of her neck. I give her a tender morning kiss, and cling onto her. "Don't leave the bed yet...we have time, baby," I whine in a raspy voice.

"I gotta get ready..." she curls up against me, but this feeling is so amazing that I feel the urge to squeeze her in my arms and roll over to lie down on her. I do not care about my morning wood but let my weight crush her to be able to bear hug her, and I press another kiss on her collarbone. "Hmm...we have time..."

"If I'm late, I'll tell the teacher this is your fault," she forgets what she told me a few seconds ago and puts her arms around my neck, so I hum without caring. "No problem. I'll tell him you're the one who made it hard to leave the bed."

"I'm not even doing anything, liar," she argues in a small voice, sounding tired too, even though we both fell asleep very early last night while cuddling. "Yes, you are," I contradict her, taking advantage of this small talk to stay in bed, here, in the warmth that her body offers me, and with the butterflies she causes in my stomach.

"Did you sleep well?" I bring another subject, whispering out of sleepiness. "I did," she nods, her fingers playing with my hair and making it even messier than it is. "And you? Did you sleep like a baby?" a smile gets exposed by her cheek that is against mine, and I scoff in her ear but give a squeeze to her hip. "Yeah. I slept like a baby because of you."

"I'm happy then," she tightens her hold around me, so I do the same exact thing but annoy her with kisses on one spot of her neck, and I do not stop, I pamper her skin without moving. No matter how repetitive this is, she does not complain, so I slow down and only keep the tip of my lips against this warm spot. I brush them up and down her neck, her pulse hitting my lips, I part them and stick my tongue to touch her with it and kiss her neck with more tease so that she can feel my piercing make her more sensitive. At the feeling of her body reacting well to it by making her fingers slow down and barely comb my hair anymore, I lick this spot, kiss, and suck a little on it.

This is subtle, but that is the best about it.

Her breathing deepening, I keep going, but she spreads her legs and wraps them around me, making me smile against her skin and stop for a moment. "You like this?" I whisper and pretend to move a little higher to rub my body against hers. "Yeah."

"But you have to get ready, hm?" I tease her and get to hear her soft laugh right in my ear. "It can wait a bit more," she reconsiders her decision and clenches her legs against my side to ask me to stay, not knowing how good this feels for me.

This is like a soft but arousing moment at the same time.

Aware of the pleasure she gets from my actions, I go back to kissing her neck with my tongue, and I slide one hand down her back to reach her stomach and get it underneath her zip-up hoodie. Not separating our bodies at all to still feel her breasts press onto my chest, I give a small thrust, and my hand travels over her side as I nibbled on her neck.

Once I stop my fingers at her bra, I check the spot my mouth has been marking to see what I left on it but feel her heave one leg up to my waist, so I give her what she seems to ask for and rub my boner between her thighs. "If I unsnap your bra in less than three seconds, you take it off?" I ask in her ear, but she shyly chuckles, and since I know she is going to speak, I worsen the hickey I gave her. "In less than two seconds."

"Alright," I do not wait for a second, I move my hand to the fastener of it. "Give me the go-ahead and count," I get ready, willing to win and get her to take it off. "Go," she lets out, and I hurry to open it, praying to not fail, I count in my head while doing it but manage to get it undone in one try, in one second.

"You—" she expresses some surprise that tells me she did not expect me to do this so effortlessly, and I sneer with satisfaction. "I won, you know what that means," I move my head up and look at her, but she feigns coyness when she should have prepared herself for this consequence.

With less shyness than I thought she would show, she gets her hands inside her clothing and takes her bra out of it, then she drops it on the floor. She already hugged me with no bra on, so I knew it would not be that hard to do it if I asked her to. I press my lips against hers as a reward for doing it, and I seize this opportunity to kiss my way down her neck, run my hand up inside her zip-up hoodie, and cup her side just near one of her breasts.

We both know where this is going, we both make it go further but with so much delicacy that it is even stronger in sensations. I just want to make her feel good. I want her to know she is safe with me, and that I will always do everything to make her enjoy this type of moment with me.

Feeling some tension grow between us the more this is going in this quiet room, I brush my finger over her ribs but whisper in her ear. "Can I touch you there?"

"Yes, please," she tilts her head towards me. "You can touch me wherever you want," she gives me her trust, letting me have some control, turning me on with a mere sentence. I go slowly and kiss her neck with my tongue but take my hand out of her clothing, and I brush it past her breast to grab hold of her zipper, and I gradually open it while going down with my mouth, my piercing leaving a metallic, heavier touch on every inch of her skin. Once her zipper is fully down, I pull the two parts of the hoodie apart but do not put her breasts within sight. I want the tease to keep on lingering.

"I took something off, so you have to do it too, right?" she gets her way by sneakily asking me to undress myself, and I smirk at how good she is at this but get on my knees to take my t-shirt off. I leave it on the floor and push my lips against her hickey, and I force my hips on hers to feel my boner rub onto her, over her flimsy pajama pants.

"It feels good," she helps me to know how it feels for her, so I elevate my bust up to gaze down at her and thrust back and forth without stopping, this time, I make it slow and watch her bite her lips. Her facial expression turning me on, I stare at her but go a little faster, being intimate and feeling sexual pleasure together. This is so thrilling, I can feel all the chills cover my skin and leave an amazing fallout, like tingles, or strong shivers, the ones that make you shake with excitement.

I cannot stop now, I know she wants this too, so I will carry on until we both come, and then only after this, we get ready for class.

•••

12:35 pm.

Waiting for y/n to finally join us, I lift my arms up to put them behind my head, against my hood, and I peek at Hojun, who is eating some convenience store sausages and browsing on his phone while we are both sitting on a bench, in the covered part of the yard.

Since this morning and because of the fact that we are not together for any class every Friday, I miss y/n and want to hold her in my arms a lot. Also, I want to hug her and warm each other up.

Understand that Hojun is not very talkative today, I stay quiet as well but sigh and bend my head back, and I moan out of frustration.

"What is it?" Hojun hears me, but I close my eyes and spread my legs, then close them, and I keep doing this to move them. "When is she gonna come?"

"She told you she left her room a few seconds ago, right?" he remembers what I let him know about. "Yeah...but I'm impatient."

A soft laugh runs out of his mouth, but I do not comment on this.

The intimacy of this morning made me feel different, in a good way. I want her next to me even more now. That is as if that moment full of pleasure that we shared together had sparked something inside of me. Her moans, her face when she orgasms, her sharp and hard panting that leaves her without her knowing, the small whining that follows them, the way her body reacts when I please her, when she climaxes, now I know them all, and I want to see and hear them even more than I did before getting to know how she sounds and looks when this happens. I want to get to the next level, I seriously cannot wait to do it with her.

The problem is that she knows how I act in this type of situation too. She knows what can get me weak.

"Here she is," Hojun warns me, so I snap out of my nasty thoughts to look for her, and she appears right away before my eyes. "Hey," she puts her bag down next to me, but I wrap my arms around her and pull her in to have her body between my legs. "Finally," I hold her close, and she hugs me back. "I'm sorry for taking so long, I was nervous about that test."

"Did it go well?" I intertwine my fingers to keep my hands on her hip and embrace her, and she nods. "Well, I think it did."

"I know for sure you did good. My smart girl never fails," I peck her forehead and see a smile grow on her face. "How did it go for you both this morning though?" she slightly straightens her back to raise her head up from my chest, and instead of remaining still, she gets on my thighs and wraps one arm around my neck to toy with my hair.

"Fine, I was often lost in my thoughts and couldn't focus, I don't know why," I smile, lying since I know the reason for me to feel that way today. She has the same reaction at the sound of this as well, knowing what this means too, and she looks at Hojun, but I press my lips on her cheek and get her smile to brighten. "What about you Hojun?"

"It was okay, I'm just feeling a bit lazy," he answers her but seems to be bothered by some thoughts, so I decide to remark it. "Why are you so quiet today?"

"I'm lazy," he finishes his sausage and locks his phone to stand up, and he moves to a trashcan to throw the wrapping out then come back. "And why are you?" I do not let him go with this answer, but he crosses his arms and shrugs. "I didn't sleep well or enough."

"Hm..." I move one hand from y/n and head it towards him to comb his hair back, and he does not get annoyed at all. His hair is always so fluffy. He is lucky. 

"Also, I almost forgot, but I won a game while watching a stream the other day, and I'm gonna receive some stuff today," he gazes up at us. "What kind of stuff?" y/n asks him, and she grabs her bag that is on my left, so behind her. "Well, I had to pick between a pair of shoes, or two hundred dollars which is the price of the shoes, but since the size was too small for me, I picked the shoes for you because that's your size."

"What?" y/n gapes out of shock, and I react the same way, not believing what he just said. "Yeah, that's the exact reason why I asked what was your shoe size last week," he smiles but takes his phone in his hand after it just rang. "It better not be true, or I'll sell those shoes and give you the money back."

"You can't do that, it's gonna break my heart since it's a gift and that I got it with my sweat and tears," he reads a text on his screen, but I check who it is from and see 'Kimoon' written on the top of the conversation.

He seems to talk to him much often than I thought. Last time I talked to him, it was when we fought about y/n and him, since then, I calmed down and thought about it, thought about having a new conversation, but I do not know if I am ready yet.

Without expecting it, I see her bend over and end on this boy to hug him. She is so adorable, but I want her back on my lap. "Thank you so much, Hojun. You have no idea how much this means to me, but two-hundred dollars is a lot, you should have kept it for yourself. Imagine all the banana milk you could have gotten with that."

He giggles, and his screen turns black. He presses a kiss on my girl's head and hugs her back. "No need to thank me, and I'd rather get a gift for someone than keep the money for me. The shoes are a special edition, and from what you told me, you should like them."

"I'll like them for sure since it's from you," she comes back on my lap, gripping my thigh to climb on it, so I hold her by the hips and slide my hand over her pants. "Anyway, I gotta go and eat with Kimoon, have a good lunch together," he stands up and grabs his back to put it on his shoulder but leave us alone again.

"See you, eat well too," Y/n waves at him, smiling while I cannot. Hojun waves back at her and smiles, and he runs away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.7K 20
โ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? โž โ†  ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โ†  ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด
402K 13.3K 36
" ๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡ " โ€ข ๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ...
299K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.