Bat & Iron Isekai: Suits Of W...

By IronGodAuthor

Here are the animes involved in the world the 4 of them got isekai'd. 1.) Infinite Stratos 2.) Hundred 3.) Ma... More

Iron Man Bio Part 1
Iron Man Bio Part 2
Iron Man Bio Part 3
Iron Man Bio Part 4
War Machine Bio Part 1
War Machine Bio Part 2
War Machine Bio Part 3
War Machine Bio Part 4
Batman Bio Part 1
Batman Bio Part 2
Batman Bio Part 3
Batman Bio Part 4
Green Lantern Bio Part 1
Green Lantern Bio Part 2
Chapter 2: University & Military
Chapter 3: Savages
Chapter 4: Foreignor or Kaiju?
Chapter 5: War Monarch
Chapter 6: Green Lantern's Light
Chapter 7: Hanging Out With Friends In Tengu City
Chapter 8: The Media
Chapter 9: Chimera
Chapter 10: Physical Education
Chapter 11: Scarlet Licorice vs Iron Patriot 2.0
War Machine's 4 New Additions To His Arsenal
Chapter 12: Playing Human
Chapter 13: New Life
Chapter 14: Ultron
Chapter 15: Ultron's Origin
Chapter 16: 1 Hell Of An Arsenal Part 1
Chapter 17: 1 Hell Of An Arsenal Part 2
Chapter 18: Iron Destroyer
Chapter 19: Iron Commander
Chapter 20: Mystic Iron Man
Chapter 21: Winter Battle
Chapter 22: Halloween
Chapter 23: Thanksgiving
Chapter 24: Grace Synclavia
Chapter 25: 1 Iron Man Army
Chapter 26: Christmas
Chapter 27: New Year
Chapter 28: Human Again
Chapter 29: Ultron's Invasion Part 1
Chapter 30: Ultron's Invasion Part 2
Chapter 31: War Machine's Invasion Part 1
Chapter 32: War Machine's Invasion Part 2
Chapter 33: War Machine's Invasion Part 3
Chapter 34: War Machine's Invasion Part 4
Chapter 35: War Machine's Invasion Part 5
Chapter 36: The Final Battle
Chapter 37: Thanoseid
Chapter 38: Upgrade
Chapter 39: Thanoseid's Invasion
Chapter 40: Doomsday
Chapter 41: Aftermath
Chapter 42: 3rd Wave
Chapter 43: Kurumi Tokisaki
Chapter 44: Last Wave
Chapter 45: Endgame

Chapter 1: Prologue

343 6 4
By IronGodAuthor

It was just a good old day as Tony & Bruce are just inside their mansion sparring on each other as Bruce & Tony are on a boxing match (Don't mistake this for Amalgam Universe but in this fanfic both Bruce & Tony not only share the same mansion as roommates but both their companies made an alliance. Know that company is known as "Wayne & Stark Multinationals. Also, their mansion is located on an Island big enough to fit atleast 9 mansions and has an underground cave with more stuff). After Tony gets his ass handed to him by Bruce Bruce then told Tony that even if he is getting his ass kick in hand to hand combat Tony is starting to improve.

>Bruce Wayne:
To be honest Tony but you're still getting your ass kick by me. However you're actually improving.

Tony Stark:
Thanks for the compliment Bruce, however I bet if I could beat you if I was wearing my suit.

Bruce Wayne:
Oh I know, that's why I made some countermeasures just like you did.

And then the 2 of them laughed it up as it's been a month since their companies made an alliance and they're starting to become friends even though they have some differences and somethings in common. As the 2 of them left the Mansion's training room they then went outside and saw Green Lantern & War Machine arriving at the mansion as the 2 of them just finished their mission. By mission I mean they not only had to go to space but fight Sinestro to prevent him from making his way to Earth for an attack as the 3 of them took him down in a challenging fight. After arriving Rhodey got out of his suit (Which is his Ultimate War Machine Suit) while John powered down and went back to human. And so they welcomed John & Rhodey as the 2 of them reported back and told them that their mission is a success. And so Rhodey's suit was taken by Alfred (Wearing Mark 38 Igor) to the cave so Tony can repair it later. And so the 4 of them were actually just talking about how the 4 of them done so much to protect the world besides The Justice League & The Avengers with them as the 4 of them formed their own team and the leader is none of them. They also worried about what if more powerful villains would arrive and attack them but luckily they have taken precautions for those. And so everything was actually going great until John saw something above them as it looks like something flickering in the sky in an electric like way as John called the rest. And as all 4 of them noticed the flickering then started becoming faster and faster so Tony puts on Model Prime & Bruce suddenly puts on the Hellbat until the flickering thing exploded which caused the 4 of them to not only get blinded a bit but when the explosion's light then became brighter. After the explosion they all woke up as they didn't have any clue of what the hell just happened until when Tony takes off Model Prime's helmet they saw Tony looking like an 18 year old. When Bruce took off the Hellbat (Luckily he only wore it for a short time) they saw him looking like a teenager. Both John & Rhodey saw each other as teenagers too as they all tried to wonder what the explosion did to them. Until they heard another explosion far away from their location as it looks like it comes from a city in a far away location which their island was not supposed to be.

>Tony Stark:
FRIDAY, What the hell just happened?

>FRIDAY:
I don't know sir but I'll try recalculating everything and this will take me 2 hours.

>Tony Stark:
Take your time no rush.

>John Stewart:
I don't know what the hell just happened but I think there's trouble going on in that city.

>James Rhodes:
Whatever it is then we'll just have to get in there and do our thing.

>Bruce Wayne:
I agree with Rhodes. Everyone suit up, we have a city to save.

And so they all suited up really fast (Even though Batman had to wear his Standard Batsuit normally but fast) and they flew their way to the city (Since Iron Man, Green Lantern, & War Machine can fly this means Batman is using the Batwing). Meanwhile at Tengu City a fight was going on as Ichika has been kicked so hard that he was sent back really far. Ichika wasn't the only ones who look like who were defeated as Hayuru, Emile, & Samurai Calibur were all looking tired and injured as it turns out they were fighting Dagmyer in his Mecha (This version is upgraded but it still looks like the same as before).

>Sir Dagmyer:
Hahahaha, do you think you can beat me now you pathetic fools!? I mean this mecha of mine has been upgraded to fight and take you all down!

>Emile:
Everyone we need to get up and keep fighting until help arrives.

>Sir Dagmyer:
Oh look at all of you thinking yoy can beat me in such conditions. But whatever, I'm going to enjoy this.

As Dagmyer is about to charge at them as Ichika gets his lightsaber ready then something happened as they saw gunfire from a peculiar fighter jet they've never seen before as Dagmyer & Ichika dodges it by jumping back. And then they saw a man in a Batsuit leap out of the fighter jet as he lands perfectly and starts throwing explosive batarangs after doing his Bat Glare.

>Sir Dagmyer:
(After blocking the batarangs while blinded by the smoke) What the hell!?

And then Batman starts using his Father's dual pistols and starts firing. Sure the bullets couldn't penetrate its armor (Even though the material for Geminar Mechas looks like they're made of a Techno-Organic material) it still did good as Dagmyer starts blocking the bullets with his shield but when he looks outside the shield Batman was gone until he threw an Electric Batarang from the back and it electrocuted Dagmyer's Mecha (Non-Lethally) causing a sort of chain reaction as Dagmyer felt how painful it was. And when Dagmyer opens his eyes again he suddenly saw Batman infront of him pointing a Rifle infront of his cockpit as he doesn't know what kind of rifle his holding. Luckily Batman is only pointing his EMP Rifle at Dagmyer only to intimidate him.

>Sir Dagmyer:
(While getting up in pain angrily) Just who the hell are you?!

>Batman:
(Doing his Death Glare) I'm Batman.

Until a whip like sword came out of nowhere but Batman was able to dodge it in time as it turns out to be Zelshione as she assisted Dagmyer and starts slashing her whips while Batman dodges really good. And so she starts charging at him until.

>Iron Man:
And I (The punches Zelshione to the face without her noticing him from the side)... Am (And so Zelshione gets knock back as she is sent flying in the back hitting a rubble)... (Zelshione then opens her eyes and saw the man in a metal armor) Iron Man. (And then Iron Man fires 12 micro missiles which hits Zelshione).

>Batman:
Good timing Iron Man.

>Iron Man:
You got it Bats.

And then Iron Man makes a nano shield from his left arm as he blocks shots from a 4 Tri-Barrelled laser canons as the shot came from Grabel until.

>War Machine:
War Machine (Kicks Grabel at the side) Coming at ya.

And then War Machine starts dodging some stones being fired magnetically by Aldea while War Machine fires his right shoulder Minigun. As Aldea does that she then uses 1 of her panels to block something from the back but her panel was destroyed as Green Lantern contstructed an armor piercing Pile Bunker from his right arm which also knocked Aldea into her front. And so both Green Lantern & War Machine makes their way to Batman & Iron Man as Green Lantern says his oath while him and War Machine slowly lands next to Iron Man (Also, Green Lantern was wearing a Green Lantern mask in this fight).

>Green Lantern:
In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worhsip evil's might, Beware my power, Green Lantern's light.

And so the 4 of them are ready for the battle together as Ichika and the other 3 looks at them in sort of awe as they don't even know who they are.

>Samurai Calibur:
Emile, by any chance they're our reinforcements?

>Emile:
I don't think so?

>Ichika Orimura:
Atleast, they're helping us. Right?

(Sorry if I didn't put Hayuru's full name here so I'll check wiki later).

>Hayuru:
Whoever they are the 2 guys over there look like their wearing HHGs or Maybe ISs?

And so Dagmyer and the others gets up and the rest of their Magitech army arrives to help them. And so the 4 of them gets ready for battle as Iron Man plays music (The music is in the Title Screen) (Credits to: Therewolf Media - Suit Yourself). As the music plays they all then charges at the army as thanks to Batman's EMP Rifle he took down Category C and B Magitechs infront of him and then Dagmyer charges at Batman and starts slashing his sword as Batman dodges. Meanwhile Iron Man fights Zelshione in his Model Prime armor as he creates and fires repulsor cannons, uses energy blades, and many more as the fight kinda reminds him his fight with Whiplash. As War Machine dodges and avoids Magitech soldiers infront of him as he fires at them at the same time as thanks to his suit's upgrade his bullets can pierce even Adamantium. And so he attacks and moves at the same time until Grabel charges at War Machine with her sword but War Machine was able to get his War Hammer to counter her blade amd pushes her off.

>War Machine:
This won't kill you lady, but it ain't gonna tickle either.

And so the 2 of them started exchanging blows with their melee weapons while firing their range weapons once they get far. As the 2 of them fight Green Lantern on the otherhand is fighting Aldea as she throws some rocks at him telepathically while Green Lantern creates contructs to fight as all of them are guns. As the fight goes on Ichika and the others saw something heading to Iron Man & The others' way as Iron Man was able to call the House Party Protocol as most of his suits got joined in the fight as Iron Man fights Zelshione.

>Iron Man:
(Locking blades with Zelshione) I got a suit for everything lady, including busting evil invaders like you. (And then he pushes Zelshione and did a Haymaker at her which sent her flying).

Meanwhile Batman fights Dagmyer as Iron Man suits takes down Magitech soldiers with ease. As the fight goes on Dagmyer then got a chance to knock Batman back into a rubble as smoke covers him.

>Sir Dagmyer:
(His Mecha walking its way to Batman with him inside) You think you're strong "Batman"? Well, today is the day I'll crush you.

And as he uses his Mecha's right foot to stomp him then suddenly he couldn't move his Mecha's right leg as Batman is now wearing The Hellbat armor lifting his right leg with 1 hand and readies the Devastator (Wonder Woman Punch).

>Batman:
(Devastator ready) Crush this. (Then punches Dagmyer's Mecha and destroyed the whole thing Saitama style without killing Dagmyer but hurting him. Also, Batman held his heart in pain as the punch gave a 95% chance of cardiac heart attack but he was able to fight the pain and moves on).

Meanwhile Grabel summons her Gunsword as she is ready to fire a beam but War Machine also summoned his Laser Beam Bazooka (The same 1 Tony uses in Marvel vs Capcom) as the 2 fired and their beams collided and they were equally matched until Grabel decided to power her beam up with her cannons but War Machine did the same by firing his Unibeam and the result was destructive as War Machine's beam won as Grabel is sent to the ground injured and then saw Aldea fighting an armored Green Lantern in Melee but Green Lantern took her down by constructing a Mech and using its parts to attack her like the 1 in Injustice 2. Meanwhile every single Magitech were destroyed while Tony only last 6 suits as the battle is over. Luckily for the villains Observer suddenly shows up and instead of fighting she was able to get Dagmyer and the others out of the fight. After the battle and Observer gets away with the rest the portal then closed as Iron Man and the rest tries to pursue them but was too late. Luckily no civillian was killed in Tengu City thanks to their highly advance evacuation thing from Date-A-Live. And so Batman turns off his Hellbat armor and goes back into Standard Batman as the other 3 regroups and they now need to know where the hell they are. Until they saw the AST arriving and they all left afterwards. As the AST arrives Ichika and the others told them what had happened and atleast they remembered the Quartet's superhero names. And so this is how their isekai story begins.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 4K 43
Two kingdoms, two Pokémon,and two children born Born for each other, but destinies torn A land that used to be one, but divided by treachery In orde...
506 128 43
MARVEL-DC. What will happen when the two worlds collide once again? What caused it?
1K 40 59
"Why are my hands getting warmer?" As far as Alicia was concerned, she was the daughter of a rich businessman attending high school. Then, she feels...
174 3 4
It a golden age as Earth is ready to test the first worm hole ring. It works but there not the only ones teleported to Mars other ships are pulled w...