Broken Ears, Broken Body. (Er...

By Shotashi_MultiWriter

Hizashi Yamada has always wanted to get into UA and become the greatest hero he can be. He has an advantage o... More

Chapter 1: The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 2: The Letter.
Chapter 3: Meeting New People.
Chapter 5: Heroics.
Chapter 6: Injuries.
Chapter 7: Sleepover.
Chapter 8: Nightmares.
Chapter 9: Tell Me The Truth, Zashi.
Chapter 10: Just Friends.
Chapter 11: Make It Right: Part 1. (Hizashi)
Chapter 12: Make It Right: Part 2. (Aizawa)
Chapter 13: Roles.
Chapter 14: Practice.
Chapter 15: The Festival.
Chapter 16: What Are We?
Chapter 17: I'll Treat You Right, 'Zashi.
Christmas Special Chapter!🎄
Chapter 18: The Media.
Chapter 19: Truth or Dare.
Chapter 20: Examination.

Chapter 4: A Test.

69 3 0
By Shotashi_MultiWriter

Word Count: 1680.

The young blonde widened his eyes as he realised he had absolutely no idea what Aizawa's quirk was. He thought it was something to do with making objects float seeing as though his scarf always seem to float when he was ready to fight. He tried his best to shrug it off and focus on the battle. "Go!" Gran Torino yelled, signalling the start of the battle.

Yamada took a deep breath in and went to yell with his quirk but nothing came out. He started to panic, trying to get his quirk working. The young blonde looked over at the ravenette and saw that his eyes had changed from their normal grey colour to a bright crimson colour. Aizawa's lips curled into a small smirk as he flung one end of his scarf towards Hizashi. The young blonde jumped a little at the sudden movement but was quick to compose himself. Yamada grabbed the end of Shota's scarf and pulled the teen towards him.

Clenching his fist, he took a swing at the ravenette. Aizawa caught the blonde's fist before taking a swing of his own, landing a harsh blow to Hizashi's stomach. The young blonde stumbled back and held his stomach. He took a deep breath in, as Aizawa took another swing at him, and before the attack could connect Yamada yelled at the top of his lungs, feeling his quirk come back.

"YEEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" The blonde yelled, stopping Shota in his tracks. The raven, along with everyone else in the class, covered his ears and backed up. "LET'S MAKE SOME NOIIIiiiise-!" He yelled again, his quirk being taken away from his again by the end of his sentence. He looked over at Aizawa again and widened his eyes slightly in realisation. "Erasure?" He questioned out loud, mostly to himself.

Shota raised a brow and smirked slightly, taking full advantage of Hizashi not paying attention to his movements. The ravenette threw his capture weapon once again at the young blonde and it wrapped around the other teens waist with a loud snap. "Took you long enough to figure it out." The raven said with a slight hint of cockiness in his voice before pulling the boy towards him. He clenched his fist and swung for Hizashi, landing another harsh blow this time to the jaw. Unravelling his scarf from Yamada's waist, he grabbed the teen by his hair and threw him down to the ground.

"That's enough!" Gran Torino yelled, stopping the fight. Aizawa let go of the blonde and stood up, wrapping his scarf back around his neck. He closed his eyes and sighed lightly, his eyes changing back to grey when he opened them again, making his hair fall back down onto his shoulders. Hizashi slowly stood up and brushed himself off. The blonde lightly rubbed his was where Aizawa hit him and whined.

"Owww, ya didn't have to hit me so hard, Aizawa." The blonde whined.

"Sorry.." the raven mumbled into his scarf and rolled his eyes.

"Good work you two! Although Aizawa, I would like to see what you're capable of without that scarf or yours. You seem to rely upon it." Their teacher stated while taking notes on each match. Aizawa nodded, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Yes sir." The ravenette mumbled.

"That's why in the next match up you can't use it at all! Hizashi, are you okay or do you need to go see recovery girl?" Gran Torino asked, turning his attention to the young blonde. Yamada widened his eyes slightly and immediately shook his head in a panic.

"N-Nono! I'm fine!" He yelled before rushing off to join the rest of his classmates. The man simply shrugged before turning his attention to the rest of the class.

"Hm, Yagi. You're up next. Whoever wins stays on." Gran Torino beamed with a smile and Shota widened his eyes slightly as Toshi stepped forward. 'I have to fight with no scarf..against this guy?!' The raven thought to himself. He sighed and took his capture weapon off from around his shoulders before throwing it to Yamada.

"Look after that for me, will you?" He mumbled, turning away from him, so Hizashi didn't quite hear what he said but he got the gist of what he wanted. The young blonde smiled happily and nodded as he held onto Aizawa's scarf. Toshinori started to stretch, getting ready to face off against Shota. The raven crosses his arms and looked up at Yagi. The tall blonde smiled brightly down at Aizawa and held his hand out.

"No hard feelings, hm?" Yagi said as they shook hands.

"Whatever." The raven shrugged and rolled his eyes. They both stepped back a little and got into a fighting stance, Hizashi watching them both closely with a bright smile on his face.

"Go!" Gran Torino beamed and Toshi was the first to react. Clenching his fist, he punched the air and sent a shockwave hurdling towards the smaller teen. Aizawa brought his arms up to cover his face as he was hit with the shockwave. When he moved his arms away he went to activate his quirk but was interrupted as he received a mighty blow to to stomach. He was sent flying back, window flowing in the same direction. Shota stomped the ground and brought himself to a halt as he held his stomach.

He groaned slightly and looked up at Toshinori, who just smiled back at him. "Erasure, huh? That's a very powerful quirk you have there Aizawa!" Yagi beamed as he leaped forward, clenching his fists. "Unfortunately for you though, I'm not gonna let you erase my quirk so easily!" He yelled before landing another mighty blow, this time to Shota's face, and pounded him to the ground.

"That's-" Gran Torino went to speak but was cut off.

"No!" Aizawa yelled as he got back up to his feet again. "There's no fucking way I'm going down that easily!" The raven clenched his fists as his hair floated off his shoulders again. He swung and landed a kick to Toshi's stomach then another quick punch to the face, making the tall blonde stumble back a bit. Hizashi widened his eyes as he watched the two of them exchange blow after blow to one another.

Aizawa caught one of Yagi's fists as he attempted at strike him and his eyes flashed crimson red, erasing Toshinori's quirk. Shota widened his eyes a little at the sight before him. Yagi had shrank down into a scrawny, thin form. The ravenette smirked a little and started swinging, landing a harsh blow to the chest and stomach then a kick to the face. The tall blonde stumbled back but stopped himself from falling over. Everyone was silent until Toshi beamed with laughter. He stood up properly and wiped the blood that dripped down his chin. "That's more like it!" The tall blonde beamed.

Shota unintentionally blinked, deactivating his quirk, and watched as Toshi beefed back up into his muscular form. The tall blonde uppercutted Aizawa into the air and quickly leaped after him, crumbling the ground under his seat slightly. He clasped his hands together and slammed them into the raven's back, sending him flying back down to the ground. Aizawa slammed into the ground, crumbling the ground on impact. Yagi slowly landed again and quickly rushed over to him. "Shit..I went too far again." Toshi muttered.

Hizashi clutched the capture weapons in his hands and rushed over to the raven on the ground. "Uh uh...I'm so sorry!" Toshinori stuttered nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. Gran Torino rushed over and kneeled beside Shota.

"Hizashi, Yagi, take Aizawa to recovery girl." Gran Torino said, his voice more serious then before. Both blondes nodded and gently picked the raven up, rushing him off to see recovery girl. They quickly made their way to the medical room and Toshi burst the door open, almost kicking it off it's hinges.

"You really don't know your own strength, huh big guy?" Yamada teased as he gently set Aizawa down on one of the beds. Yagi bowed apologetically.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to use that much strength!" Toshi yelled then recovery girl walked over.

"It's only the first day and there's already a first year injured." She said with a small sigh as she sat down next to Shota.

"I-I'm fine.." the ravenette grunted as he tried to sit up before crying out in pain, dropping back down onto the bed.

"I went a little too far with our training.." Toshinori explained and looked down.

"I see. I'll look after him, you two can go back to class." The nurse said as she gathered the things she needed and Toshi went back to class but Hizashi stayed behind. She looked over at him and tilted her head slightly. "He'll be okay. You don't have to worry about him." She said with a reassuring smile. Aizawa looked over at Hizashi and rolled his eyes when he saw that he hadn't left yet however he did enjoy the company.

"He can stay.." The raven mumbled.

"Hm?" The blonde looked at them both confused as he didn't hear what either of them said.

"I said, you can stay." Shota said a little louder so Yamada could hear and the young blonde smiled a little. Recovery girl smiled softly at them both before starting the healing process on Aizawa.

"I'll fix up your injuries after." The nurse said as she looked up at Hizashi and the blonde started to panic again.

"N-nono! You don't have to do that! I'm fine!" He yelled, louder than he intended to and frantically shook his head. Aizawa looked up at Hizashi and tilted his head a little. 'Why is he reacting like that? All she wants to do is help him. Eh..it's none of my business so it would be illogical to but in and ask questions.' The ravenette thought to himself as he relaxed and slowly closed his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
95.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...