The Kings of Hearts.

By Locatlie

This is the sequel to the Locatlie series. To be able to understand this story, you will have to read the sev... More

Q&A Chapter + Information
Epilogue Locatlie 7
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Epilogue: Part 1.
Epilogue: Part 2.
Epilogue: Part 3.
Epilogue: Part 4.
Epilogue: Part 5.
Epilogue: Part 6.
Epilogue: Part 7.
Epilogue: The Last Part.

Chapter 59

72 10 5
By Locatlie

Ruby P.O.V

As King christian walked out last, everyone started to excitedly talk about all the girls that had passed. I didn't feel like talking to the old-aunt I was sitting next to, because she obviously didn't want to talk to me. I let out a small breath as I looked around seeing how people were reacting and if they looked disappointed or not.

After about five minutes, Princess Sally stood up, after discussing something with both Natalie and Jasmine. "Good evening everyone." She said as everyone then shut up and looked at her. "Before I tell you what the planning is right now, I would like to make a quick announcement." She said and I frowned at that as I looked at my 'sisters' whom were all frowning, I then looked at my 'aunts' and they also looked rather confused and I realised that this probably wasn't something that was normal. "It has come to our attention, after each King has privately told us this, that some women here don't seem to realise what we are exactly looking for. They want us to tell you, or rather make it clear to some of you, that we are looking for the next Queen of Locatlie and not the next Love House Employee." She said and I bit my top lip as I tried to hold in my laughter; I had thought for at least 1/3rd of these girls that they were showing way too much. "The kings have decided to judge based on appearance and not so much the clothing, but if your girl has not gone through and she was wearing a dress that showed loads of skin, it is your own fault. For the women that are through, please take this into consideration in the next couple of events." Sally said and I nodded slowly at that; although I doubted that my girl was through. I mean she did look absolutely stunning and I had taken Ana's advice to keep it as 'casual' as possible, to not go immensely over the top. So, I didn't do loads of make up, just the basics, nothing more. Something that annoyed my team tremendously, but it was my girl, not theirs.

"As for the women that are not chosen." She said as she looked at her board. "There are 75 girls that are through, that means that almost thirty girls have been passed. These thirty girls will be brought to Brusta tonight and will stay there for four weeks to clear their mind and see where in society they can be placed. Afterwards they will move to Valkarae to live out their days there." Sally said and I looked down as I felt some people stare at me. I actually heard someone say 'and they should stay there'.

The speech I had given, along with the note of King Trevor, had helped the prejudice and the anger and resentment from the direct family, meaning the sisters and the aunts of the kings, but the rest of the women still hated me and were glaring at me at any opportunity they got.

"We have just shortly discussed and decided to just tell you right now what the planning is for the upcoming week." Sally stated and everyone looked up excited, but I looked down. I was going to listen in case we were through, but it wasn't as if I expected me to actually be through. "The 75 girls that are through will be split up into five groups of fifteen. These fifteen will go on a group date with the three kings." She said and I looked up in interest. "You will hear in which group you will be placed and in which day that is tomorrow morning. You will get a note sent to your house where it will state which day it is, if it is an active or a more chill day activity. Every activity ends with a dinner at the end of the day. This means another dress. The women whom will have the first dates, will be allowed to go look through the dresses first, or if you want and think you have enough time; you can have your designer team design a new dress." She stated. "Right now I am going to call you one by one to collect your girl, before you collect your girl, you will hear if your girl is through or not. Tonight you will answer any questions she has, but not give too much information. Afterwards you will go back to your own home." She said and everyone nodded at that. She then said the name of some far aunt and she stood up and I let out a small breath. Every so often one of us was called and I let out a small breath as Isla was one of the first of the 'actual family' that was called. She squeezed Freya's hand in excitement as she walked out and I smiled a bit at that.

After about half an hour after Isla, my name was called, I stood up. Everyone stared at me and I was a tad amused at that. They had told me that I was supposed to be wearing something immensely classy; but I had decided on a simple black dress that came to just under my knees. I walked towards Natalie whom closed the door behind her and she walked with me towards the hallway for a second.

"Your girl is through." Natalie said as I had been looking at the floor, but I then looked up and my eyes widened as I stared at her and Natalie was observing me. "You will bring her to her home and answer any questions. Do not go into detail too much. Afterwards you will go to your home. You will get a letter sent to you tomorrow morning with information." She repeated and my eyes widened in shock as I looked at her and she then showed me a small smile. "I'm not allowed to say this, but then again you didn't have to share your note of King Trevor with us, so for this once." She said putting her hand on my arm and I stared at that and then at her. "You did amazing sweetie. You had three yesses." She said and I looked up at her in shock. "Genuinely you did amazing."

"Thank you." I stammered looking at her and she then gave me a curt nod.

"Wait here, I will get your girl." She said and I nodded as I was standing outside now and a security guard was standing there staring ahead and I bit my lip before I started to laugh and I covered my face as I looked at the security guard whom was staring at me in curiosity, but I didn't care.

I was through? What the actual fuck?

After about a minute my girl walked up to me and she showed me a smile and I smiled back at her as we got into the car.

She asked me several questions and I answered them all. I then told her that she was through in her room and she was so happy and excited about that. She undressed and got her make up taken off, as she put on pyjama's and she then told me about her experience. I had decided to treat her more as my friend rather than some servant or something; and she seemed to like that. After a while I decided to go home. I grabbed my bag with the phone and started the car. I texted Ana with "Can I call you?" And she right away called me back and I giggled. I put her on speakerphone.

"How did it go?" She demanded and I giggled a bit.

"Well, I don't know what Aunt Natalie was drinking, but she told me that my girl- our girl, had three yesses." I cheered and Ana then screamed excited and I giggled a bit at that as I drove towards my house. "So I think it went great? I don't know really, I don't- I can't read your brothers- our brothers-cousins, you understand what I mean."

"This is great. What is the next round?" She demanded and I smiled very widely.

"It's a groupdate with fourteen other girls. O my Seglusa, guess what though? Your brothers complained to the aunts that some girls were looking more like Love lady employees rather than queen candidates." I said and she gasped.

"NO WAY."

"Yes. There was this one girl that was barely wearing any fabric, afterwards Christian took a pee break, he looked angrier than normal though." I said and she gasped at that as I then told her about some of the girls while driving around and she was eating this up.

"So group date and dinner then?" Ana asked and I nodded as I parked the car in front of my house.

"Yes. I'm not sure what I should dress her in. I will get a letter tomorrow where I will read what my girl sort of is doing and when it is. I will either call you, or text you the details." I said and she giggled.

"This is great. This is great. I am so excited." She said and I giggled a bit at that as I looked at the house and mum was staring out the window.

"I've got to hang up though, mum is standing by the window wondering why I'm not coming in."

"Of course. I'm so proud of you Ruby." Ana said back excited. "You're great."

"Thank you." I replied with a giggle as I then hung up and I put the phone in the bottom of my bag and I then went inside.

"How did it go?" Mum demanded right away and I showed her the biggest smile ever.

'I'm through." I said and she gasped and clapped excited and hugged me and I giggled at that as James was staring at me with that cute smile of his.

"Congratulations sister." He said and I then told them everything that I had experienced; I had asked Princess Natalie if that was allowed, and she said as they were not partaking in the Process, that it was allowed, so I told them what happened in detail. At around 1 though, I went to bed.

"Remember, if a note arrives for me, please wake me up." I told mum and she nodded right away as I then went towards my room and I undressed myself and I went and laid in bed and I couldn't help but squeal slightly excited before I fell asleep dreaming about what this could mean for my family and I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

6.3K 104 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
5.7K 439 25
This is the fifth book of the Locatlie series. Julia wakes up in a new world without her three kings. King William, King Hugo and King Trevor have b...
5.2K 418 24
"We give the United League 7 days to give our wife and daughter back to the place where they belong. We give the United League 7 days to rethink all...
197K 13.5K 63
[Book 3 of the Grounding the Storm series] Renit's worst nightmare has come true. Roux isn't at his side, and he's banished from his throne and his c...