Male reader x Marvel's Guardi...

By itschaoz907

Growing up all Y/n knew in life was mostly hate but his mother loved him even if he came from a one night sta... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/n
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/n(Please read )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
New Book is out.
Epilogue

Chapter 1

5.3K 66 61
By itschaoz907

Y/n= Your Name

.

.

.

3 months later (Y/n's age 18) 3rdPov

Location The Milano

Drax: Peter Quill.

Drax: Peter Quill! wake Up

Peter: Holy crap...

Peter wakes up to see Drax right in his face.

Peter: Drax, You got to stop doing this man. It's weird.

Drax: We are approaching the Quarantine Zone.

Peter: How long was I out for?

Drax: 15,338 ticks.

Peter: That's... very specific.

Drax: The betrayer is ready to begin our mission. She has requested your presence in the cockpit.

Peter: Gamora's on our side, Drax.

Drax: She is the spawn of my sworn enemy, a murderess, and a traitor. I do not trust her.

Peter: Well, try. We're supposed to be a team.

Drax: I make no promises.

Drax walks out of Peter's room.

Peter gets up and gets ready. He puts his jacket on, puts a earpiece in, puts his guns on his hip, and checks himself out in his mirror. Then walks out of his room into the middle of the ship.

Rocket: There you are, Quill! Tell Groot to stop worrying about getting arrested.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: I'm not overconfident. I'm just the right level of confident.

Groot: (Unconvinced grunt)

Peter: Arrested? For what?

Rocket: (Chuckles)

Groot: (Unconvinced grunt)

Peter: Our ship just accidentally slipped into the Quarantine Zone.

Rocket: Oops, our navigation malfunctioned!

Peter: Oops!

Groot: (Disappointed sigh)

Drax: How would we accidentally cross into the Nova Corps force field?

Rocket: Pffft. Details!

Groot:(Chuckles)

Peter: Nice gizmos, Rocket.

Rocket: I'm calling them "thumpers" on account of the  noise they make. Assuming we get past the force field and reach  your coordinates in one piece, all we gotta do is set them up and these babies are gonna draw out our monster in no time!

Peter: How's that even going to work? The thumper goes "beep beep beep beep" then the monster come running?

Rocket: It goes more like WAAH WAAH WAAHHHHHHH!

Gamora: Holy Hala! Rocket!

Drax: Stop this Rucks at once!

Groot: (Laughs)

Just then a door opens up and out comes Y/n. Y/n can be seen wearing his new jacket that has his new logo  on the back that Gamora got him.

Y/n walks into the middle of the ship and is greeted by his dad.

Peter: Oh hey Y/n nice to see you are up.

Y/n: Yea It's kind of hard to sleep when you guys are so loud.

Rocket: Oh well you needed to get up anyways as I was saying.

Y/n: Yare Yare Daze ( walks to the cockpit and sees Gamora sitting in Peter's chair.)

Y/n: Hey Gamora.

Gamora: Hey Y/n (sees that Y/n is wearing the jacket she got him and smiles)

Gamora: How are you liking the new jacket?

Y/n: (goes to sit down in his seat) It's great I really like it especially the logo on the back. Thanks Again for it.

Gamora: Ah it's nothing really. I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure if the logo was going to offend you or not.

Y/n: Offend me? Nah the logo is great and Wolves are really cool.

Gamora: Aren't you being a little biased you know being part wolf yourself?

Y/n: Maybe but there is nothing wrong with being a little biased. Besides you think wolves are cool right? I mean you did think my wolf ears were cool when you got to pet them last night.

Gamora with a little blush

Gamora: I thought you weren't gonna bring that up!

Y/n: (laughs) What you don't want the team to know you are big softy at heart?

Gamora: (smirk) You keep laughing but I'm sure you liked it more then me.

Y/n now with a little blush

Y/n: I-I don't know what you are talking about. 

Gamora: Sure you don't. Anyways on a more serious topic. Have you been getting much sleep?

Y/n: (sighs) Sometimes and other times I just can't go back to sleep because I just have bad dreams.

Gamora: Is that why you were by the window looking in to space last night?

Y/n: (nods) Yea but I also like to look into space because it's beautiful to look at.

Gamora: That it is but you know you can talk to me or anyone here you are one of us now Y/n.

Y/n:(Smiles) Thanks Gamora that mean a lot.

Gamora:(Smiles back) Happy to help.

Peter: Gamora?

Gamora: Up here, Peter.

Peter: Hey that's My chair.

Peter looks over at his son.

Peter:Why Didn't you tell her to move Y/n?

Y/n: Sure let me tell the lady with a sword out to move from a chair that you are not using at the moment.

Peter: Ah... Good point.

Gamora: Yea if it's your chair then why aren't you in it?

Peter: I was strategizing.

Gamora: Ah

Y/n: I see

Peter: It's one thing to get into the Zone, but we still got to catch that monster.

Gamora: Right.

Peter: So did I Miss anything?

Gamora: Other than a ton of suspicious glares from Drax? Not really. Now if you're done strategizing, feel free to grab your seat. We're almost ready to go.

Gamora gets up and walks over to here seat that happens to be in front of Y/n's seat. Peter calls for Y/n

Peter: Hey Y/n?

Y/n: (Turns to look at him) What's up?

Peter: Is that a new jacket? When did you get it?

Y/n: It was a gift and I got it a couple days ago.

Peter: Really A gift lucky you. Wish I got gifts too.

Y/n: Oh but you did get a gift about 3 months ago or is finding out you have a son not a gift to you?

Peter: What! Of course Finding out I have A son is great and wonderful.

Y/n: (Laughs a little bit) Relax old man I'm just pulling your leg.

Peter: Oh I knew that!

Y/n: Sure Sure.

Peter: Anyways Rocket,Groot,Drax! Get in here! We're going in!

Gamora: We still have a few ticks before the next time window actually.

Y/n: The Next one?

Gamora: Nova Corps security grid resets every rotation. We want to be in and out before our code expires or we'll get stranded.

Peter: And if we wait for the reset we'll get a full rotation to do this. Nice!

Rocket: Oh, why's the Nova net still up? I thought we were going in?

Drax: It appears the assassin's contacts are as untrustworthy as the betrayer herself.

Rocket: Oh, please don't tell me Gamora's back-door codes are bust. We nearly went broke getting them!

Y/n: Relax, guys we've still got a few ticks before the next time window.

Gamora: The network just reset. You can enter the sequence, Peter. 0-4-5-1.

Rocket: That's it Four numbers?

Drax: Suspicious. These security measures are too simplistic for Nova Corps.

Gamora: It's not that simple. The code only works on this date,for this ship.

Rocket: Oh, I get it. Gamora's"codes" are more like an encryption key of some sort, designed to integrate temporal coordinates and our ship's hard-coded  serial into a local number generator.

Gamora sees Y/n with a confuse look and decides to dumb it down a bit

Gamora: info gets in. digits come out.

Y/n: Ah okay.

Drax: Four of them.

Gamora: Yeah.

Peter put in the code and they get granted to fly into the Quarantine Zone

Location Quarantine Zone

Peter: And we're in!

Drax: Incredible.

Peter: I never realized there was so much stuff left after the war.

Gamora: Restraint wasn't very popular in the chitauri army, especially with Thanos in charge.

Peter: It's probably all harmless now. I mean, Nova Corps had 12 years to get rid of heavy-duty explosives, right?

Rocket: That's why I like you. Quill You're so pure.

Y/n: Rocket who did you say that too?

Rocket: What do you mean ohhhh I forgot you change your last name to Quill as well. It was meant for your old man.

Y/n: Ah alright.

Rocket: Anyways, the wonderful and terrible things I could do with all this tech.

Drax: stay focused, rodent. We do not come here to scavenge.

Y/n: I mean It's not like anybody is going to know if we do take some stuff.

Rocket: And that's why you are my favorite Quill kid. Besides The Milano's weapon systems could use an overhaul. Plus, there's good money in it.

Drax: The beast that we seek is far more valuable to the Monster Queen of seknarf Nine then any illegally-acquired salvage.

Y/n: Or hear me out here we can do both it's called multitasking and we get paid more.

Rocket: Man Peter are you sure he's your kid? Because he's a lot smarter then you.

Peter was about to say something but a big chunk of debris flies right in front of them and he had to move the ship so they wouldn't get hit.

Peter:Woah! Place is really shifty.

Gamora: I'm not seeing a monster, but that big cylinder up ahead looks like that mining ship Peter's "friend" said to look for.

Rocket:"Friend"

Peter: yeah, For a night! And you'll see the monster soon as we place Rocket's monster- summoning thingies.

Rocket: Flark yeah! Groot, Quills, suit up. Team Rocket's up first.

Y/n: Fuck Yea Game time baby!

Peter: Language! Y/n.

Y/n: Really? We kill and rob people but I can't say Fuck?

Rocket: Ohhh he got you good on that one Quill.

Peter: Just try and say it less.

Y/n: No promises.

Drax: I still do not understand why I must remain on- board with the assassin.

Rocket: Because you're part of green team.

Drax: You assigned me to the team before you named it. And my skin is not green. It is teal.

Y/n: Isn't that still a color of green?

Peter: Teal?...What?

Peter: Listen, if we wanna trick the monster into going inside that mining rig, we need to place thumpers on both sides. Two sides. Two teams.

Gamora: And two clicks to the drop site. Ground's too unstable to land the ship, so you'll need to jump.

Rocket: and that's our cue! Let's go, Groot!

Peter: Don't worry. Once the thumpers are placed, we'll meet in the middle and capture the monster together.

Drax: Very well.

peter,Groot,and Rocket jump out just as Y/n was about to jump Gamora stopped him.

Gamora: Y/n Wait.

Y/n: Yea what's up?

Gamora: Just stay safe out there alright?

Y/n: aww you do care about me. Don't worry I'll be safe

And with That Y/n jumps out and meets up with the rest of team Rocket. Just as Rocket puts down the first Thumper.

Rocket: Thumper one done!

Gamora: Meet you at the rendezvous point!( Takes off with the ship)

Peter: Gamora! Take care of my baby.

Gamora It's a ship, peter, not a child.

Y/n: Rocket do you know what this pink stuff is?

Rocket: Yea it's custom nano-resin.

Y/n: Ah cool cool.

Gamora: You guys sure you don't need help?

Groot: I am Groot!

Rocket: Yep, very sure! Focus on you own task!

Peter: Yep, being here definitely feels a little weird.

Peter lands on a platform and it give out a little bit.

Peter: Whoa!

Y/n: You alright Old man?

Peter: Yeah, I think so. This, uh, pink resin stuff's definitely strong enough to hold this place togeter?

Y/n: Well I would hope it is right rocket?

Rocket: Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Definitely probably strong enough.

Y/n: Is it to late to go back on the ship?

.

.

.

Drax: Peter Quill. The Insubordination of the assassin has become insufferable.

Gamora: I'm doing exactly what we planned to do.

Drax: She is also quit contrarian.

Y/n: 'what the fuck does contrarian mean?'

Peter: We talked about this on the Milano, Drax! Try harder.

Y/n: I'm thinking that big cylinder thing is our rendezvous?

Rocket: Yeah, that's the mining rig.

Peter: So weird seeing it all clustered together like this. Bits and pieces of a war that spanned the entire galaxy, held together by pink goo.

Rocket: Ebrium-based nano-resin.

Peter: Whatever. I'm just saying, it's a lot to take in.

Y/n: Yea you can say that again. Just seeing all this stuff makes me realize how out gunned my home world is. They are so fucked if someone tries to invade them.

Peter: Well that's where we come in to help.

Rocket: Only if we get paid to do it. No offense to your home Y/n.

Y/n: Nah honestly I could care less about them.

Drax: How many of these ships did you personally destroy, assassin?

Rocket: You know, I think I do sorta get it. Thousands of worlds fighting for some fleeting greater good. Oh, look! Yellow and blue. Looks like an old nova Corps Frigate! Nice!

Peter: Come, on dude. People probably died on that ship.

Y/n

Y/n: Yes very sad. Anyway I was thinking we could see what we can scavenge this stuff got to go for a lot right?

Rocket: Kid we are gonna be best friends I can already tell.

Rocket: Anyway Killjoy... Why did you even bring us here if the place is so "sacred"?

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: I can name at lest a dozen planets with monsters. On them so why here? You think it's to impress Gamora? Like , hey check out the serious intel I got from, you know, shady sources.

Peter: We're flat broke, Rocket. We need a big break. Aren't you tired of eating Yaro root?

Y/n: Is that whats it called the more you know.

Rocket: It's so mealy.

Peter: Listen, this is a restricted zone. Whatever monster lives here, nobody else has one.

Drax: Lady Hellbender values rarity in her acquisitions.

Peter: Exactly.

Drax: Settle an argument, rodent. What is this ominipresent pink substance made of?

Rocket: Ya mean the ebrium-based nano-resin cluster-foam?

Gamora: Never trust something with that many dashes in it's name.

Y/n goes to jump over a big gap and just manages to grab the edge and pull himself up.

Y/n: Woah! Shit! I'm good! I'm good!

Peter: You alright Y/n!

Y/n: Yup!

Rocket: Ha! Almost made yourself a very late war casualty. Be careful next time Y/n.

Y/n: Yare Yare.

Peter: Not funny!

Rocket: Y'know, I like this. This is Fun.

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: The Three of us plus y/n, hanging out. just like when we started this gig. Before you know who joined us.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: I do not hate everybody. I tolerate Quill and his son. Quill's a swell guy so is Y/n.

Gamora: I hope you get that promotion, Rocket.

Peter: Come on, Rocket. Drax, Gamora, and Y/n are valued additions to the team.

Rocket: You're only saying that because She's listening and Y/n is your son.

Gamora: Is this why your plan has Drax and I taking the ship?

Rocket: Maybe. Hey can't a guy want to spend some quality time with his friends?

Y/n: I mean I think everyone is a valued member of the team. If that means anything to anyone.

Gamora: It's means a lot thanks Y/n.

Peter: Yea bud.

.

.

.

Rocket: Pretty sure that way's a dead end.

Peter: Erm... you sure?

Rocket: Ah, there we go! Path's this way. Come on!

Peter: How can you even tell?

Rocket: Just trust me alright.

Peter: What do you think y/n?

Y/n:  Dead end or not I'm gonna take a look just because you coming?

Peter: Sure bud

So both peter and Y/n went to take a look and it was a dead end.

Rocket: Hey, Groot. you think we can find pieces of the Trion shard in here?

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: You never heard of the Trion shard? Pyramid of pure evil that corrupts everything it comes in contact with.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Making things up?! Name one time I ever made something up.

Groot: I am Groot, I am Groot, I am Groot.

Y/n: You know I don't understand Groot but I think he just got you good. Good job Groot.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Oh, shut up you two! Ask Gamora. Bet she's heard about the Trion shard. Hey Gamora!

Gamora: I don't know what you're talking about.

Y/n:(Chuckles)

Rocket: Ah, come on, I know Thanos had his hands on it during the war. it's gotta be in here somewhere.

Peter: How'd you even know the other way was a dead end?

Rocket: Because, unlike you, I have a very keen sense of direction.

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: Yes, I'm sure it's safe-ish. Safer then flying with Gamora anyway.

Gamore: I heard that.

Y/n: (Yawns)

Peter: You Tried bud?

Y/n: Nah I'm good.

Peter: Alright.

Rocket: I heard Nova corps once wanted to cover entire planets in nova net, just like this place.

.

.

.

Rocket: Ugh! I hate these ship- eating parasites! Flarkers would chew right through the Milano in two cycles.

Y/n seeing the bugs he pulls out his blasters and shoots and kills them.

Y/n: That was gross.

Rocket: Nice splatter! Hey, 50 units says I can clear more of these suckers then you or Quill.

Peter: (Scoff) As if.

Y/n: Bet let's do this.

Just after Y/n says that a scoreboard puts up in his and Peter's mask

Peter: Whoa, what the Rocket, did you do that?

Rocket: The scoreboard? You guys like it? Hacked into your guys visor cover last time you took a snooze.

Peter: You hacked into our stuff?!

Y/n: It's not the first and I'm sure it won't be the last but it's very cool rocket.

Rocket: Thank you Y/n and considering how many times I fixed the flarking things, it might as well be my stuff.

Rocket: Optimal thumper placing distance should be just up ahead.

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: I'm thinking right in front, through the giant hole where this ship's cockpit used to be.

Y/n: (Chuckles) "cock"pit

Rocket:(chuckles)

.

.

.

Rocket: Well that's grim.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Uh, yeah, try not to think about it. It's better not to wonder what happened to anyone working on these old wrecks. It was a long time ago anyways.

As peter and Y/n were walking the floor give out and they both fall to a lower level

Peter:AHHHH!

Y/n: SHITTTTTT!

Rocket: Ha! Amazing! I should've been recording.

Peter: Owww

Y/n: My fucking back.

Rocket: Bridge over, Groot. I wanna see if they are still alive.

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: I dunno, but he's twitching! and Y/n is slowly getting up. Flarking scutstain, Quills, you okay down there?

Y/n: Never better!

Peter: Yeah, yeah. Just thought I saw a shortcut.

Rocket: Shortcut, right.

Peter: Go ahead without us. we'll catch up.

Rocket: Ok, there's a crapped out Nova Corps missile bay just on the other side. We'll meet you there.

Peter: Yellow and blue missile bay, got it.

Peter: You doing alright Y/n?

Y/n: I'm gonna feel that in the morning but I'm good how about you?

Peter: I'm good.

Y/n: Good don't need you getting too hurt now.

.

.

.

Peter: Okay... crawling through a creepy old ship. No big deal.

Rocket: Easy there, Quill. Pretty sure nothing's gonna jump out at you guys. Except maybe me and Groot.

Drax: Be Warned, I was attacked by strange creatures When installing a thumper.

Y/n shoots down a door so they can move on.

Rocket: Holy scut! Quill, was that you?

Y/n: That was me and thanks for the heads up Drax

peter and Y/n move forward and slide down a ramp

Peter: Don't die don't die don't die

Y/n:(Laughs) This is fun!

They make it down the ramp just fine and spot a spikeball creature and y/n gets his axe out ready to throw it.

Peter: Aw... Hey little guy, What are you(Screams in fear)

it gets ready to attack but Y/n throws his axe at it and kills it.

Peter: Whoa! What the flark?!

Rocket: You dead, Quill? We can hear your wussy squeal even without the comms.

Y/n throwing his axe at the other ones that came and kicking the ones that get close to him reply

Y/n:(Chuckles) He's still alive but he may need new pants.

Peter: Not funny Y/n!

Timeskip to the end of the fighting.

Y/n takes care of the last one by cutting it in half with his axe.

Y/n: And I think that's the last of them I don't hear any more rolling about.

Gamora: Everything okay over there?

Rocket: Quill  nearly got eaten by a blob or something. Should've heard him squeal. If Y/n wasn't with him I'm not sure Quill would have made it.

Drax: You must fight with dignity, Peter Quill.

Rocket: Or at least die with it.

Peter: Not Funny.

Y/n walks up to his dad and put a hand on his shoulder

Y/n:(smiles under his mask) Hey I thought we made a Great Farther son fighting duo. What you think?

Peter:(Smiling big time) Yea! We Were Great back there. You know I'm glad we get to spend some father and son time together. Don't you agree?

Y/n: (Smiling still) Yea It's been fun.

Rocket: Aww Would you look at that Y/n is being nice and spending time with his dad.

Y/n: Yare Yare daze.

.

.

.

Rocket: Hey Gamora, make sure the Milano don't get stuck in any of this resin.

Rocket: Quill, we got a lot riding on your gal pal's mystery monster tip. I hope she's legit.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket:Pfft. Like You could even tell if she had an honest face.

Groot I am Groot.

Rocket: Yeah, she did smell like flowers. Too munch. Probably to seduce Star-Struck over there.

Y/n: Could we talk about something else then My old man fucking random women. I don't need anymore nightmares thanks.

Drax: Why don't you like hearing about that stuff. My farther use to tell me all the time about the times he and my mother use to-

Y/n: Alright! I get it And no Lets move on.

Peter: If we set up all these thumpers and no monster shows, we'll just need to salvage what scrap we can and haul it back with us.

Groot: I Am Groot.

Rocket: Yeah, scrubbing off all that nano-resin would take forever... if it even comes off.

Peter: Just trust me on this. It'll be worth it in the end.

Y/n and Peter have to cross open space walking a cross a little walkway. As they were walking a chunk of ship almost hits them but hit the platform Groot and Rocket are standing on and makes it smaller. The two of them make it to the other side alive.

Rocket: Son of a schma'ag, that was too close! You guys Okay?

Y/n: We're fine, but we can't jump that.

Rocket: You don't gotta jump! There's a sturdy support beam on this side. Get Groot to grow a bridge across. Just ask him nice-like. He does it for me all the time.

Peter: Alright, Groot Let's see that cool viny thing.

Groot: I AM GROOT!

Peter: That's one hell of a party trick, big guy.

Y/n: Good job Groot Thanks for the Help.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Gross, More ship-eaters! They're everywhere!

But before Rocket could shot at them an axe hits one and the other two get shot so rocket turns around to see Y/n putting his gun away and his axe coming back to him.

Y/n: Got to be quicker then that.

Rocket: Ugh! I can't stand these things chewing up all this beautiful salvage.

.

.

.

Y/n: Groot, I found a hitch. Can you latch onto it.

Groot:I am Groot.

Y/n: Thanks Bud.

Rocket: Hey Greenies, you see any blue and gold ships out there, you let us know.

Drax: We have seen many such ships.

Gamora: He means active one. We haven't talked about what to do if we run into a Nova Corps patrol.

Drax: Bah. We will restrain them until we are done here.

Rocket: Bad idea. Those cops are all connected though their stupid helmets.

Gamora: If they do spot us, all they have to do is close that barrier and we're stuck in here with the rest.

Peter: If you see cops, you get my ship out of here. Even if it mean leaving us behind.

Rocket: Uh, Flark that!

Peter: Trust Me, I've dealt with Nova Corps before. Even helped them catch real criminals. I can talk my way out.

Groot: I am Groot.

Peter: Okay, here we go.

Rocket: Set her down right there.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Yup one to go.

The thumper Stops working.

Rocket: Flark! No,No Flarking skagheap!

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: Krutackin battery's fried, that's what's wrong. Maybe you put it down too hard.

Y/n: Let's just find a solution.

Rocket: The Solution's a new battery... with a charge.

Peter: Okay. We're on what's left of a ship. Full of ship things. Gotta be things that power ship things around here, right?

Rocket: Yeah.. maybe you guys wanna use your visor for this. You find a replacement while I finish scraping the fried wires.

.

.

.

Y/n: Found something with a charge. Kinda looks like a spacey car battery?

Y/n picks the battery up

Y/n: Okay, this thing isn't going to zap me, right?

Rocket: The chance is minuscule, at best. You'll be fine.

Y/n puts the battery down next to rocket.

Y/n: Here you go. One Space battery with a charge.

Rocket: That'll do nicely. Just lemme tinker a bit. I'll have to do some tweaking once I see how much juice this thing puts out. so watch my back. 

Out of nowhere The ball monsters come out.

Y/n:

Y/n: Ah shit, here we go again.

Rocket: Flarkin monster things! Everyone get ready

Groot: I am Groot.

Groot holds them down with roots coming from the ground and Peter and Y/n shoot and kill them.

Y/n: Nice work Groot! But get ready guys I hear more coming.

After taking care of the small ones  big purple ones come out.

Peter: Buy us some time, Groot!

Groot ties some down with his roots.

Y/n: These Ones can take more hits then the other ones be ready guys!

Just as Y/n was getting ready to throw his axe. The axe head freezes over

Y/n: That's new.

But Y/n doesn't have much time to think about it as he moves out of the way as one of these things try to hit him so he throws his axe at it and it freezes it in place Peter see this and asks his son.

Peter: Whoa since when could your axe do that!

Y/n: Mom always said that it could do that. But this is the first time I'm seeing it.

Peter: Well whatever you're doing keep doing it.

The fighting continues

Timeskip to the end of the fight.

Y/n kicks the last one into a wall and it explodes on impact.

Y/n: That's that are you done rocket?

Rocket: Yup done! We're all plugged in! come on. Two down, two to go.

.

.

.

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: Groot's wondering if the reward's gonna be worth all the risk we're taking for this job.

Y/n: it better be.

Rocket: Me and Groot are nearly unkillable. but what if the rest of you don't make it out alive?

Y/n: If I die then I die oh well.

Peter: Guys. We deliver this monster to Lady Hellbender, we'll get bigger payouts. And jobs that don't suck.

Rocket: A ship for each one of us!

Y/n: That's cool and all but I still don't know how to fly a ship.

Peter: I'll teach you one day Y/n and a team only needs one ship.

Drax: Perhaps a more spacious ship.

Peter: What? No. I love my baby.

Y/n: Ouch It's like I'm not even here.

Peter: (looks at Y/n) I-

Y/n: (chuckles) It's alright I'm just messing with you. We all got our baby's I understand My axe is my baby.

Gamora: We can modify her. I'd kill for a gunner's rotunda.

Peter: We'll think about it.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Groot wants a plant.

Peter: Groot, man. We will get you TWO plants.

Groot: I Am Groot!

.

.

.

Y/n: What the hell is that a giant robot head!

Rocket: That's a Kree sentry. A robot, but it would have been space-worthy.

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: That ain't even the biggest one. They designed at least five experimental models twice that size.

Y/n: Holy shit.

Peter: How do you know all this?

Rocket: Because they were my fellow experiments back on  Halfworld. Most of my parts came from the cybernetics hanger next to the door, so I got a sneak peek at all the new kill-bots. I could see the parts come and go from my, uh... my cage.

Peter: I didn't mean to open old wounds.

Rocket: Nah, most of them are just scars now anyways. I wasn't even a person to the worst of the Kree's mad scientists, more like a real smart walking gun.

Y/n: A very talkative gun.

Rocket:(laugh) Yeah, that part was an accident. They tried to fix it a few times.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: The entire facility was the problem. I wish I'd gone back and blown it up before the end of the war.

.

.

.

Rocket: So what do i gotta do to get a last name like Drax's?

Drax: Katathians have no need for surnames.

Rocket: Uh.. What about "the Destroyer"?

Drax: It is a moniker to mark the countless I slaughtered during a shameful period of untempered rage.

Rocket: Yeah, one of those! I could be Rocket the ruthless. 'Cause I'm pretty sure I ain't never had no ruth.

.

.

.

Peter: Groot, need you to shoot a bridge right into that eye socket.

Groot: I am Groot.

Y/n: Thanks Groot.

Rocket: Now I wanna see you do that to something in combat. Wait, is that.. Yes! I'm about to win this bet, Quill ,Y/n.

Y/n: Not if I can help it

Y/n starts shooting the bugs and throws his axe at the ones far away.

Y/n: You know I didn't think that I'll be inside a giant robot head but here we are.

Rocket: And I got robot parts inside my head.

Drax: You have robot parts inside your head inside a giant robot head. ( laughs)

Gamora: You guys are so deep.

Y/n: Ha! That's what she said.

Gamora: (sighs)

Rocket: Hey Groot, what do you think I should do when I win this bet?

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: I mean with the units they owe me once I win.

Y/n: You ain't gonna do anything with those units because I'm gonna win.

Groot: I am Groot!

Rocket: Don't congratulate him!

Rocket: Know what, Y/n, Quill I think it's unfair. You  guys  got two guns and Y/n got an axe as well and I got one gun. I think my point should count double from now on.

.

.

.

Rocket: Alright, thumper goes there, Peter.

Peter puts the thumper down.

Peter: It's not gonna piss off every critter around, right?

Rocket: Sorry, Quill. Not taking no chances after the last one. I gotta test it real quick.

Peter: Not again!

Y/n: Rocket!

Rocket: I only  flipped the switch on and off to see if it started!

Rocket throw a bomb at the group of monsters and kills them all.

As there were fighting a Big ass slug comes out.

Y/n: Now there is that thing! We really pissed them off!

Rocket: Don't gawk at it, kill it!

10 minutes later

Rocket kills the last slug

Y/n: nice Kill rocket!

Rocket: I know right? What was that worth, five points?

Peter: Aw come on! You can't just give yourself points like that.

Gamora: Great job. We'll meet you at the mining ship.

.

.

.

Rocket: All this firepower, now it's all just scrap.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Yeah, sorry bud.

Peter: Sorry about what?

Rocket: Groot's people never even got a chance to fight. Whole d'astin' planet was torched at the start of the war.

.

.

.

Y/n: Alright, looks like the mining rig is right there.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Of course it's secure! As secure as a broke down chitauri shipwreck's ever gonna be

Y/n: Groot would you be so kind to make a bridge to the other side for us please.

Groot: I am Groot.

Y/n: Thanks bud.

As they make way to the mining rig the platform they are on starts to make a lot of noise like it can give at any moment.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Nah, it just looks unstable like everything else in here, Don't get your twigs in a bundle.

Y/n: Are you sure because It sounds like it can break at any moment.

Rocket: Yes, the resin can hold a stupid warship.

Y/n: (unconvinced) Sure

Rocket: I'm telling you, it's totally safe! see? I'll even prove it! uh. look at this!

Rocket jumps up and down and the it starts to move.

Peter: Woah! Uh, Rocket...

Rocket: Flark!

Peter: Guys jumps!

Peter and Y/n jump over to the next platform but rocket falls almost to his death groot saves him just in time and throws rocket to where Peter and Y/n are. But groot goes down with the platform as it crashes Groot jumps up to a different platform below them.

Peter: Groot! Buddy! You're okay!

Groot: I am Groot!

Rocket: Fine?! You flarkin' piece of moldy driftwood! You could've died saving me!

Groot: I am Groot!

Rocket: I love you too, you selfless son of a chog. Come on, Quills. He says he'll meet us at the mining ship. I don't wanna make him wait.

Peter: That's it? We're not going after him?

Rocket: He says it's fine! We'll meet him later.

Gamora: Team Rocket, is everything okay? Groot's signal just went dark.

Rocket: Flark... his radio must've broke when he fell.

Drax: What happened to your timber companion?

Rocket: He ain't timber! he's alive!

Drax: But he fell.

Rocket: I really don't know if you're being clever or dumb right now. Team Rocket, out!

Y/n: Well that could have gone better.

Rocket: Sounds like Green Team's off our backs. Now we can stop worrying about that dumb accident.

Peter: An accident Rocket? Come on.

Rocket: What? that's all it was.

Peter: It's your fault! if you hadn't fooled around on that ship.

Rocket: I didn't--You don't know nothing! stop trying to be smart.

Peter: That sure didn't sound like an apology.

Y/n: Both of you shut up! Alright shit happens we got lucky no one got hurt this time. Rocket just be more careful next time.

Rocket:... Fine.

.

.

.

Peter: Man, if that afterburner kicked on right now, we'd be toast!

Y/n: Well we better hope it don't.

Rocket: Because we have to find a way through this thing. Mining ship's on the other side of the turbine, so we gotta find a way though.

Peter: Try not to jump on anything this time, Groot's not there to grab you if you-

Rocket: Quill. Either shut up, or help me figure out how  these blades open.

Y/n: There's a drone access tunnel over here.

Rocket: Too bad we don't got a drone.

Peter: Can you squeeze in there?

Rocket: Knew it... Rocket fix the thing. Rocket clean up the mess. Rocket crawl into the mystery hole.

Y/n: see anything?

Rocket: Yeah... A manual override.

Gamora: Team Rocket, we hit a snag. One of our thumper points was covered in resin so we're going to fly around to scout another spot.

Rocket: Just make sure the new spot's as close as possible to the original one. Because... of maths,,, and angles!

Rocket gets the turbine opens just for there to be another turbine behind it.

Y/n: Thanks for getting it open Rocket.

Rocket: No problem.

Peter: Great, another turbine.

Rocket: Yeah, that is how these things are usually built.

Peter shoots it free and they keep moving.

Y/n: Good job old man.

Rocket: We're back on track. The mining ship ain't too far.

Peter: Think Groot's already ahead of us?

Rocket: Maybe. Hope he didn't get distracted. I've been

Before Rocket could finish the pipe they were walking on brakes and they slide down a bigger pipe.

Peter: Oh crap crap crap crap crap!

Rocket: It wasn't me this time, I swear!

Y/n: Let's just try and not die here alright!

Rocket: I don't like this!

Y/n shoots the bugs that was in there

Y/n: Ha point for me.

Rocket: That Point don't count if we are dead!

Rocket: I'm grippin' this thing with muscles I didn't even know I had!

As they keep sliding they enter a free fall and by the looks of it they are gonna fall to there deaths.

Peter:AHHHHHH!

Rocket:AHHHHHHH!

Y/n:HOLY SHITTTT!

Just as thing are looking bad Gamora fly by and catches them First Peter

Peter: Ow

Then  Rocket

Rocket: OW! Flarkin' sonnuva-

Gamora: Where's-

Then Y/n

Y/n: OOOOOF! Oh Hey Gamora looks like I've falling for you.

Drax: I told you I saw them.

Peter: Not now Y/n. Great timing. How did you guys-

Gamora: Good to see you too, but You're going to want to cross the ship as fast as you can. We're seeing a lot of movement.

Rocket: Yeah, scut's getting real violent out here!

Peter: Uh.. Just try to hold her still for us.

Gamora:That's not gonna be an option soon!

Drax: This position is untenable.

Gamora: Drax says hurry it up, guys! Incoming! watch out!

The 3 of them make it in time off the ship but they don't have a second to breathe because more debris is coming.

Y/n: Run guys Run!

Peter: What do you think I'm doing!

Y/n: Oh I don't know walking!

Rocket: Guys this way!

Gamora: Team Rocket, did you make it inside?

Y/n: (Panting) Yeah, all in one piece!

Gamora: Got it. Meet you in a tick.

Rocket: No rush. It's nice and cozy in here.

Peter: Not so much when you can't see in the dark.

Y/n: Sounds like a you Problem.

Rocket: Ah! Think I felt a panel. Yeah, there's wiring in there. I'll see if I can get the systems back on.

Peter: How long's this gonna take?

Y/n: Why you scared of the dark or something?

Peter: What no.

Rocket: Come on.. flarking tensor-joint! Just need to wiggle the.. Okay. So life support's booting back up. What's it look like out there?

Peter: Holy mother of space barnacles.

Peter shoots a bug nest and out drops a Stone and they all look at each other and then they all make a run for the Stone. Rocket trips Peter and climbs over him and then grabs Y/n leg to try and slow him down. Peter gets back up and get knocked back down because Y/n throw Rocket into peter. Y/n picks up the stone.

Y/n: Ha!

But as Y/n held the stone in his hand it starts to burn his hand so he throws it at the wall.

Y/n: Ah! You son of a fuck that hurt!

Peter: Y/n! You okay?

Y/n: Yeah yeah it's just man

They all look at the stone and see something coming out of it and crawling away. And it starts to get bigger and bigger on the other side of the glass.

Rocket: Well, that's concerning.

The Thing then starts to ram the glass a couple of time and fly away.

Y/n: Holy Shit!

Peter: What was that?

Rocket: Uh, it's a.. swarm of old cleaner bots? Maybe?

Peter: Old cleaner bots?

Rocket: I don't know.

Just then something bangs on the wall

Peter:( Frightened gasps)

And Again so they all pull out there weapons. Peter and rocket have guns out and Y/n has his axe ready to throw. and then the door opens.

Rocket: Die, weird floaty thing! (starts blasting)

Y/n: Whoa whoa woah Rocket!( tries to get him to stop shooting)

Groot: I am Groot!

Rocket: Groot! (walks up to him)

Rocket: You okay Buddy?

Groot: (nods)

They start walking away but Y/n and Peter look back at the stone.

Y/n: (sigh) What did i just do?

Peter: Hey that wasn't your fault. No one could have known what was gonna happen.

Y/n: I just hope that don't come back to bite us in the ass.

Rocket: Sorry about the shooting.

Peter: Yeah, thought you were that freaky thing we accidentally release--

Rocket: Saw! We saw some cleaner bots... accidentally... at a distance.

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: We're totally alright. It just ran away when it saw us. Right Guys?

Peter: Rocket, I'm not so sure that swarm thing was inoffensive. I feel kinda bad about releasing it.

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: Quill took a potshot at this massive worm nest. Chunk of something fell off and the big floaty  creature came out of it. That's all.

Peter: Anyone else get a weird vibe off this place? Maybe It's haunted.

Y/n: Haunted with what?

Peter: You know...(whispers) ghosts.

Rocket: Oh, please,Quill. Don't tell me you're one of those.

.

.

.

Rocket: Here ya go! Rendezvous coordinates are that way, but we'll have to find a way around the rubble.

Peter: I'll try to find a side passage.

Rocket: Hey Quill! Groot says there might be something behind the big unit over here!

Peter: There's a doorway behind that big thing? Y/n help me push it.

Y/n: Alright.

Peter and Y/n push the big thing out of the way and they move on to the Rendezvous.

Rocket: Look at this old beauty!

Groot: I am ... Groot?

Rocket: A table?! This is a vintage model-T engineering workbench. They don't make them sturdy like that no more. hey, come on Quills, let's see if this beauty still works. Maybe I can fix up your gear. Hey, hand me that part.

Rocket upgrades our weapons.

Y/n: Thanks rocket.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Yeah, there's a way through if we can clear out that crud.

Peter blasted the said crud away.

Peter: Oh yeah! Nailed it!

Y/n: What do you say to rocket?

Peter: And uh, thanks for the upgrade.

Peter and Y/n start walking though a narrow path.

Rocket: Perfectly safe, right?

Y/n: I don't trust your definition of safe.

Peter: Uh.. seems a little wobbly. You guys hang back a sec.

Rocket: Not a problem.

And then Both Peter and Y/n fell down.

Peter: AHH!

Y/n: Ooof!

Rocket: Quills!? Scut!

Peter: Gah! this place is crawling with ugly!

Y/n: Guys, we are not along down here!

Rocket: You gotta deal with it! We'll look for a way around!

Y/n: Alright Fine!

With Peter killing most of them Y/n grabs the last one and slams his axe into it killing it

Peter: Man remind me to never get on your bad side.

Y/n: (laughs a little bit)

Peter: Anyways, Rocket, you really missed out. That was amazing!

Gamora: Team Rocket? Finally. We couldn't hear you before. Something about that mining ship's been messing up our comms.

Rocket: Yeah, something really ain't tight here. And The Quills fell down another hole.

Gamora: Another one? I'm parking the Milano, but Drax is out there searching for you.

Rocket: Maybe you'll find them before we do. We're trying to catch up to them.

Y/n: Guy's, we really need to get better at not getting separated.

Drax: I will find you, Peter and Y/n Quill. Describe your surroundings.

Peter: Uh, old metal. Old mining equipment. just... old.

Drax: Noted

.

.

.

Y/n: What a weird bunch of stuff to mine.

Rocket: What was it?

Y/n: I dunno, weird cube-y hunks of rock? or metal?

Gamora: You guys have any luck?

Drax: It is not a question of luck.

Gamora: Peter make  some noise , so he can find you guys.

Peter: (Yelling) Drax? Drax!

Rocket: Hey! You wanna mute your comms if you're gonna scream your lungs out?

Just then A Big Monster comes running at them and the fighting starts. Peter and Y/n start blasting it.

Y/n: Guns are not doing much here! This thing is like a tank it can take a lot of damage.

Just then Drax comes running though a wall.

Drax: Peter Quill hide behind me. Y/n Quill fight besides me and we can take this thing out together!

Peter: No one is hiding!

Drax joins in on the fight and kills the monster but another one drops down to take it's place.

Gamora: Peter,Drax,Y/n where are you? Did I hear blaster?

Y/n: You sure did!

Gamora: Save some for me.

Y/n: Not going to be a problem.

Then Gamora Join in on the fight and Kills the monster Easily.

Y/n: Woah..

Peter: Nice!

Drax: Indeed!

Peter: Alright let fine a way out of here-

Just then another one drops in. behind Y/n

Peter: Aw come on! Y/n behind you!

Just as they were getting ready to help. Y/n turns around and hits it hard with his axe making it fall into a wall killing it.

Leaving them speechless.

Y/n: What?

Gamora: Wow

Peter: Yea What she said wow.

Drax: Haha that was impressive.

Y/n: If you say so.

Rocket: You greenies found them yet?

Gamora: Found and saved.

Peter: Hey!

Rocket: Go on ahead then. We'll catch up, just making a... pit stop.

Gamora: I parked the Milano near the last thumper spot. we'll head that way and keep an eye out for you.

Peter: How's My baby?

Gamora: You can see for yourself, if we can get back up there.

Peter: If we can get this thing down, it should give us the extra height we need.

Peter: Alright  let's see that fancy footwork, Gamora.

Gamora: Bet you can't do this.

Gamora climbs the wall, jumps and cut the rope holding the container and it drops.

Gamora: Watch your heads.

Drax: That is physically impossible.

Gamora walks up to Y/n

Gamora: Hey Y/n

Y/n: Oh hey Gamora good job getting that container down.

Gamora: It was nothing. I'm sure you guys would have got it down with out me.

Y/n: Oh yea I would have just thrown my axe at it but I won't have looked as cool as you.

Gamora: You think I'm cool?

Y/n: Yup

Gamora: Thanks

Y/n: For what?

Gamora: Being Kind and not being afraid of me when we first met.

Y/n: Ah it's nothing really. You were nice to me first when we first met and as being afraid, how can i be afraid of you when I know that you are just a big (whispers) Softly at heart.

Gamora punches Y/n in the arm just enough for it to hurt a little bit

Gamora: I am Not a softly.

Y/n:Ow ( laughs) Sure Sure.

Just then we see Drax Pick up the container and move it and puts it down so they could get a move on.

Drax: Remember this moment, should you ever think of crossing me, assassin.

Peter: Alright rocket we're back on track.

Rocket: Huh? oh, yeah. Good for you.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: It ain't stealing if it's abandoned. we-- oh, flark.

Peter: Rocket?

Groot: I am Groot?

Rocket: Not now, Quill.

Y/n: Rocket?

Drax: Perhaps he has located our monster.

Gamora: We don't even know what it looks like. The intel was extremely vague.

Peter: It wasn't vague, it was rushed. It's Probably some cute little--

Gamora: Nightmarish abomination.

Drax: Lady Hellbender is a renowned warrior. An ideal specimen would reflect that strength.

Gamora: Like i said: something scary. What do you think Y/n?

Y/n: All we have seen is scary monsters so my bet is also on scary.

Drax: I disagree. Strength is endearing. My little Kamaria and her mother, Hovat, were two of the strongest people who ever lived.

Peter: I bet it's something cute. Women dig the cute stuff, right?

Gamora: Yes, all women in the entire universe get weak in the knees when they see something fluffy.

Y/n looks over at Gamora and gives her a knowing look and she looks away with a little blush.

Drax: Lady Hellbender is an exceptional female. She would desire only the most worthy of pets.

Peter: You've never seen a baby otter playing with its hands.

Drax: I cannot refute this.

.

.

.

Drax: Once we deliver her prize. Lady hellbender could become an influential ally.

Peter: How so?

Drax: They say that the mere mention of her name can end a negotiation.

Gamora: You want to turn the Guardians of the galaxy into an extortion racket?

Drax: No. I want people to offer us bigger task because they fear her wrath.

Peter: Same thing Drax.

Drax: Oh.

The group meet up with Groot and Rocket and see they are fighting a big group of monsters so they join in and help.

Y/n: Is this from the last thumper?!

Rocket: We haven't even placed it yet. This place is crawling with monsters.

As the fight goes on they slowly start to get over run.

Y/n: We need to regroup!

Peter: You're right, this isn't working.

Peter:Flark! Flark! Flark!

Y/n: It's like we woke up the whole ship!

Drax: There is honor even in defeat.

Peter: Just hang in there.

Peter: Guys! Huddle up!

Gamora: It feels like they're everywhere, laughing at us!

Drax: And yet, we cannot retreat!

Rocket: No one wants to retreat, big guy, but I gotta say.. It's flarking scary out there, Quill!

Peter: Flarknards on the field? Danger on all sides? Then it's time we stand and face it, and make sure they're nullified! Are we heroes to be laughed at? No! I'll laugh at them instead. Who's with me?

Drax: Ultath's fields must wait!

Gamora: We are!

Groot: I am Groot!

And the fights Starts again But this time They are ready. Everybody is kicking ass and the fight is soon over with the Guardians coming out on top.

Drax: Glorious! Bring on our monster! I am engorged with the thrum of battle.

Gamora: Didn't need to hear that.

Y/n:(Chuckles)

Rocket: Come on. Last thumper spot is this way.

Peter: How do you know?

Rocket: My senses are fine- tuned to measure even the tiniest vibrations.

Peter: Really?

Rocket: No. I'm tracking it on my display.

Gamora: The Milano should be right on the other side of this door. when I came through here.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Who says I Tripped on something? Murder Mom probably closed the door behind her.

Gamora: Excuse me?

Peter: It looks like it's got some juice. Give it a go rocket.

Rocket: Watch a genius at work.

Rocket opens the door.

Peter: You are a miracle worker, man.

Y/n: And there goes his EGO.

Rocket: (scoffs)This tech was built by people who make holes in giant floating space rocks. It's almost insulting.

Peter: I have to say that is an immaculate parking job.

Gamora: Thanos never tolerated imperfection.

Drax: My blades are eager to meet this monster.

Y/n: So is my Axe.

Peter: Remember, we take it alive. no accidents, this time. I don't want a repeat of Yormot.

.

.

.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Yeah Yeah. This is it. Last spot.

Groot put the thumper down.

Gamora: Can't wait to be out of here.. This place feels like it's about to collapse on itself.

Drax: And I cannot wait to meet our monster.

Y/n: I thought you were mostly interested in meeting the buyer.

Drax: She is a respectable collector.

Gamora: Is it working?

Rocket: Yeah Yeah. Don't worry, sunshine.

Peter: Hehehe, "sunshin__"

Gamora hits peter in the arm.

Peter: Ow!

Rocket starts the thumper  and Y/n and rocket immediately cover their ears.

Peter: So is it working?

Rocket: WHAT?

Drax: It appears to be broken.

Rocket: AIN'T NOTHING BROKE! THAT'S THE SOUND IT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE!

Gamora: What sound?

Rocket: YOU CAN"T HEAR THAT? Y/N CAN HEAR IT LOOK AT HIM.

They all look at Y/n

Y/n: WHAT?

Peter: Hear wh--AH!

Something is moving in the shadows.

???: Plaaaaaaaah!

Rocket:AH! (Starts shooting it)

??? run around behind cover

Drax: Our monster has arrived!

Gamora: I see it.

Peter: Good.

Y/n: Let's get this done.

Peter: Ah. Crap the door we need-

Groot cover the door in roots so that thing can't leave.

Y/n: That works. Now let's catch our monster!

Peter: Man That thing is fast.

Gamora: Don't let it get behind you. It could be poisonous.

As they try to get the monster Y/n sees that every time someone shoots at it it takes cover behind the containers.

Y/n: Guys! If we destroy the containers it can't hide any more.

Rocket: Good thinking Kid.

After destroying any cover it had no where left to hide.

Peter: Now it can't hide.

Rocket: Yea but it can still run. We need a way to slow it down.

Peter: Maybe try calling it like a pet? Here monster. That's a good monster.

Drax: Bad creature! Come face your punishment!

Y/n: You tell him Drax!

Y/n: Aright Groot Think you can get it?

Groot: I am Groot!

Groot ties the thing down with roots.

Y/n: Yeah! Good job Groot.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: What the flark is that.

Gamora: Definitely not a monster.

Y/n: Is that A llama in space?

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: Adorable?! It's more matted than an asgardian goat!

Drax: We cannot present this pathetic creature to the Monster Queen of Seknarf Nine. She will laugh at us!

Peter: Maybe we can use it as bait?

Y/n: what! No.

Gamora: I knew those thumpers wouldn't work.

Rocket: What! My thumpers are start of the art! Muscle-head's the one who rushed at the first thing that came through the door!

Drax: My head is not made of muscle!

Y/n: (sighs)

Just then They all hear a noise and somthing breakes the wall apart

Peter: Uh.. You guys seeing what I'm seeing?

Drex: Yes! Now THAT is a monster!

Peter: Alright, enough with the warm-up. TIme to catch us a real monster! Let's get paid!

Just as the monster gets ready to attack it gets hit by the same thing that came out of the stone

Gamora: What in Hala's name is that?

Rocket: Definitely not cleaner bots...

That Thing kills the monster and the place starts to fall apart.

Rocket: Whole place is crapping out! W gotta get out of here! Now!

Drax: CURSE THESE VOLATILE RUINS!'

Y/n: DRAX GO!

And with that the Team get in the ship and Leave after duck and weaving falling ships and pink goo they make it out.

Peter: Yea now that's a win.

Rocket: How's that a win? Our monter just got eaten!

Y/n: Because We are stll alive.

Peter: Whatever you can fly away from

Rocket: Mean you screwed up because you had to fly away from it!

Just then The ship gets hit ofline.

Peter: Plese don't be Nove corps.

Drax: It is Nova Corps.

.

.

.

A/n And there is where we leave off Let me know what you think. What you liked what you didn't like. anyways until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 22 8
You guys already know this shit gonna be good!!!! Fair warning if this book does really well I will put a special chapter in the story for those damm...
33.5K 1.2K 13
- This is going to consist primarily of one shots each story being a different universe within the multiverse. - I don't have an updating schedule. I...
226K 5.8K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...
42.3K 885 9
*Please read my Guardians of the Galaxy story before reading this book* After the dance-off to save the universe, you are now a Guardian of the Galax...