Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

twenty seven

18.9K 1.2K 517
By jasdarealDON

"Repeat that again." The officer frowned, hearing the words spew out of Solana's mouth.

"Diamond is my sister." Solana mumbled.

"Is she on any type of medicine? Maybe we should let her sleep it off first." The police officer replied, standing up from his chair.

"My parents kicked Diamond out because she was sleeping around with everyone in the neighborhood. They didn't want her to ruin their reputation. That's when she moved here with her friend Mesha."

"When I was seventeen me and this guy started hanging out. I thought he was really cool and cute. One day he convinced me to have sex with him, so I did. I found out I was pregnant and that he had a girlfriend. When she found out I was pregnant, her and her friends jumped me making me miscarry."

"I went to the hospital and they billed everything to my father's insurance as an abortion. When my parents found out, they kicked me out so I contacted Diamond. She told me that I could come up here with her so I did. I found out that she did crack and other drugs." Solana explained.

"So about the molestation?" The police officer asked.

"Diamond wasn't the sister I thought she was. Everytime I looked at her I saw a monster. She told me that she would take care of me if I just did everything she wanted me to. One day I forgot to wash her uniforms and she had her friend hold me down while she drowned and touched me." Solana stated.

"How long has this been going on?" The officer asked.

"Months. I was hoping that today she would end it all for good, but you guys came." Solana replied.

"I'm sorry ma'am how old are you again?"

"I turned eighteen today." Solana said biting down on her lip, avoiding Heaven's eyes. She knew that Heaven would probably judge her for lying about her age.

"Can you give us a detailed description of your sister and her accomplices?"

Solana nodded and started describing Diamond. She made sure she included tattoos, birthmarks, and scars. She then moved on to Diamond's friends who she became familiar with.

"That's all for now. Thank you." The police offer said, standing up with the detective. He had heard enough. They both left out the room leaving Solana and Heaven.

"You think I'm a compulsive liar don't you?" Solana chuckled, breaking the silence.

"No I think you are a kid who was scared to say something." Heaven replied.

"I deserve everything that happened. My parents were right, I'm a mistake." She chuckled, shaking her head.

"You're not a mistake, you were just born into a fucked up ass family." Heaven mumbled.

"So where am I gonna go when they release me?" Solana asked.

"We'll figure it out." Heaven replied. Honestly she didn't know if letting Solana live with her would be a great idea. It was only because she wouldn't be able to watch Solana.

Solana needed help. She was clearly suicidal, and with Heaven's job and dealing with Daloni, she wasn't sure if she was the proper person for Solana to be living with.

~

"You not gone talk to me?" Cane asked Heaven, watching her fix plates for the kids and Zylin. Surprisingly Sharon gave her the day off, because she had did a good deed. Heaven used that time to cook dinner for her family.

Cane had just dropped her car off to her, but wasn't leaving until Heaven had explained why she was giving him the cold shoulder.

"Damn Heaven, I didn't fucking know!" Cane yelled.

"Lower your voice first off. Second off I just find it funny how Diamond was your bitch but you didn't know she was molesting a fucking child." Heaven snapped.

"Diamond was never my bitch just a nut. How was I supposed to know Heaven, I didn't talk to that girl outside of the club. You really think I'll cover for her?" Cane replied.

"I'm just tired of my trust being played with." Heaven shrugged.

Cane scoffed and nodded his head. He just went on his phone and ordered an excel uber. He couldn't lie and say that Heaven's recent actions wasn't hurting him, because they were.

"Mane ain finna make nobody believe me. I told you that I didn't know. It's crazy that you would even think that I'd cover somebody molesting a child. It's cool though. Youn gotta say shit else to me." Cane chuckled bitterly.

"Good." Heaven shrugged.

Cane only shook his head looking dead at Heaven. "That's crazy. I would've never thought that you would think that way about me. That I would allow for a kid to be molested. I promise you won't ever hear from me again."

Heaven only stared at Cane. She wanted to believe him, but she didn't know. She was confused.

Cane threw up the deuces sign leaving out of her house. It hurted to be treated that way, but Cane no longer cared. It was no sense in fighting for their bond if Heaven didn't put the effort.

Gunshots rang out as soon as Cane closed the door, making Heaven drop everything in her hands.

"Heaven!" Zylin yelled, pushing both kids to the floor in the bathroom. He was just about to run both kids bath water until he heard the shots.

"Keontae!" Heaven shouted, running out the door and hearing a car speed off.

She was met with Cane on the ground bleeding from his chest. Her hands automatically went to the wound applying as much pressure as she could. "I-I'm sorry." She cried, looking into his eyes.

Cane opened his mouth to speak but Heaven quickly told him to save his breath. "Zylin!" She yelled, as her fingers trembled, seeing Cane's eyes get weak.

Zylin had told the kids to stay down and ran to Heaven's voice. When he saw Cane, his mouth dropped. "I need to get hi—Cane no don't close your eyes. I need to get him to the hospital, but I can't move my hands, he'll bleed out."

"The kids." Zylin replied. He didn't want the kids being traumatized, but he didn't want Cane to die.

"Go knock on the neighbors door." Heaven quickly said.

"Cane if you close your eyes, I'm gone slap you." She snapped, patting his face with one hand.

Zylin came back with one of Heaven's neighbors. He explained everything and gave the girl keys to Heaven's car. They quickly got Cane in the backseat while Heaven continued to apply pressure.

Zylin turned the stove and oven off, got the kids dressed and drove to the hospital that he was starting to get familiar with.

Heaven was glad that her neighbor was driving like a bat out hell because they arrived at the hospital as soon as Cane closed his eyes.

"Somebody help!"

Luckily there was an ambulance unloading the truck when they saw Heaven screaming for help. They quickly ran over with a gurney seeing Cane in the backseat with his eyes closed.

Pulling him out, they rushed him into the emergency doors with Heaven running behind. Her heart was breaking knowing that Cane could be dead. Knowing that they were on bad terms. Knowing that the last conversation they had wasn't a good one.

~
hey loves!!

I published a new book today. I'm not sure what to do with it, but go read it and lmk your thoughts!! It's called "Dream"

So we finally got the real back story about Solana. Y'all think Solana's parents has some part in her depression?

So Solana actually had a miscarriage, but the doctors signed it as an abortion. Y'all think if she would've still had the child things would be different?

Heaven is having to make a hard decision, yall know our girl like saving the world. What y'all think she should do regarding Solana's living arrangements?

Cane dropped Heaven's car off at the house, and attempted to talk things out, yall think he really miss Heaven?

Y'all think Heaven was being stubborn?

Now who y'all think shot at Cane????

Y'all think Cane gone make it? I hope he do gd.

If he doesn't, how y'all think that's gone affect Heaven?

Time skip next chapter!!!

vote and comment pls!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 407 18
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝...
32.8K 2.4K 5
𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚜
63K 2.5K 51
" Baby, how did I survive all this time? Without you, without you, you, you"
328K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️