⧗✩Kimetsu No Yaiba x Oc Reinc...

By CittaWatiWati

In Taisho-era Japan, Kocho Shizuya a girl reincarnated from a girl who is actually from the real world. Loose... More

About
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character profile
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Waterflower Chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Shizuya's Students Profile
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Fuyuko Yuki Page

Chapter 21

119 1 7
By CittaWatiWati

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nice to meet you. Yura of the demon hair."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kimetsu No Yaiba: Secrets of Time

Kitsune Arc

Chapter 2: Yura of the Demon Hair

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Moon Breathing: First form: Dark Moon-Evening Place" Shizuya chanted slashing swiftly. "What took Akumu-san so long?" Shizuya mutters.

==

"Well, well looks like I have a shy guest. Come out-Come out wherever you are~" The feline demon said in a sing-sang tone. "Thunderclone Breathing: Second form: Cyclone tornado." Inazuma summoned cyclone in a tornado form wreaking havoc the feline demon's nest.

"Ara-Ara~ Isn't that a bit rude to destroy someone's home?" The feline ask. "Ah! Another Kisatsutai coming here? What a lucky day i have~" The feline continued. "What's your name? Mines Yura. The fellow demons called me Yura of Hair." "You don't have to know." Akumu replied coldly. 

"Weather Breathing: First Form: Heatwaves" He chanted as waves of heat melted most bones in Yura's nest. "That's a good technique! I never heard it before. Did you make it?" Yura ask playing with with threads. "Yura. Are you the one that controlled that Kitsune?" Akumu questioned as he prepares. 

"I did! It is so fun! It's not a demon or a human. It's fun to play with it." Yura replied with a smile. As the fight is on.

==

With Shizuya......

"Tch. Where is he?" Shizuya muttered feeling annoyed. "Damn..." She mumbled dodging another attack. "Looks like i have to use that Breathing." She murmured. 

Taking her stance. She take a deep breath.
"Aroma Breathing: First Form: Gentle Scent (Kaori No Kokyuu: Ichi No Kata: Yasashi Kaori.)

(Don't Own the Art. Credit to the owner.)

The scent which is working on calming the creature down. The creature slowly drifted into darkness. "Now to find Akumu-san."

==

"Weather Breathing: Dandelion Wishes." He mutters another breathing technique. "Kekkijutsu: Oni-Bi Gushi." strands of hair with fire attacked Inazuma. He manage to dodge it but, hairs suddenly grab him from behind and held him. 

"You have a beautiful hair. It'll be good in my hair collection." Yura said. "Get away you ugly demon!" Inazuma shouted struggling. He manage to get his hand out then he stabbed Yura at her chest. "Well the half-demon i just met Sticking his hand to my chest!? You don't have any manners toward females!" Yura exclaimed angrily.

"Aroma Breathing: Second Form: Rainbow Clouds (Kaori No Kokyuu: Ni no Kata: Niji No Kumo)" 

(Don't own the art. Credits to the owner.)

"Looks like I'm right on time Ne, Akumu-san." A Cold voice arrived. Shizuya slashed all the threads that trapped Inazuma with ease. "You're such handful." Shizuya said flatly. "Wow! Another Pillar/Hashira appear! What a surprise!" Yura exclaimed. "Yura of the Hair. Fancy meeting you here." Shizuya raised her eyebrows.

"Eh? You know me? I'm Honored." Yura said with a (Fake) smile. "No Wonder you lost Akumu. She is a strong opponent after all." Shizuya said blatantly. 

Jleb

An Imaginary arrow struck Inazuma's chest. Like a lightning. Shizuya only rolled her eyes. 

'Total Concentration
Moon Breathing 
(Zen Shuchu 
Tsuki No Kokyuu)'

Fifteenth Form:
Midnight Eclipse 
(Ju Go No Kata:
Mayonaka No Nisshoku)"

Shizuya spins and twirls with blue-yellow hues surround her. The form destroyed most of the hairs. "You're better from the other half-demon! And you're hair is silky and beautiful too!"

Jleb

Another Arrow struck Inazuma. Shizuya just sweatdrop at her partners antics. Hairs appeared out of nowhere and grazed Shizuya. Her blood drops at the hairs. Making Shizuya smirked.

"Kekkijutsu:
Hono No Fuji!
(Blood Demon Art:
Flaming Wisteria)" 

Flame with wisteria's scent suddenly burned the hairs. Making Yura winced and cried in pain. "Shut your mouth You Annoyance." Inazuma stated.

"Weather Breathing: Third Form: Bloody Rain of Hell." Inazuma chanted. Blood rain poured down on Yura burning her. "Aghh! Wha What is this Blood?!" Yura screeched in pain. 'What the.....THIS SCREECH COULD MAKE SAKURA PUT HER HEAD IN SHAME!' Shizuya thought.

"Total Concentration: Moon Breathing: Eleventh Form: Seven Moon Cycle
(zen Shuchu: Tsuki No Kokyuu: Ju Ni No Kata: Nana Tsukinomichikake)"

(Like This. Art not mine. Credit Lisa_Javeline From twitter)

Doing seven slashes repeatedly destroying Yura's body. Then she narrowed her eyes at a red comb of hair. She raises her sword and slashed it. As soon she slashed the comb Yura disingerated to dust.

"Finally." Shizuya sighed. The Kitsune waked up and turned to chibi form

(Credit to NAOMI_LORD)

"Okay. Ano Akumu-san. Can you bring this little Kitsune with you?" Shizuya requested. "Sure, Why?" "I'm Pretty sure it's not a human nor demon. And plus it's a furry one. Shinobu won't like it." "Oh"

==

"So it's finally over?" ~Akumu

"Hn" ~Shizuya

"Next time in Kimetsu No Yaiba X Oc Reincarnation: Jikan No Himitsu. Revenge Arc. Chapter 1: Mizuki, Himiko and Kanao." ~Shizuya

"Time For Taisho Secrets:"

"Shinobu hates furry animals." ~Shizuya

Continue Reading