Prologue

Italics: Thought

Normal: Talking

Bold: Breathing Technique 

Kimetsu No Yaiba: Secrets of Time

Prologue

Reincarnated

         Shikazume Tsukishu. A normal Otaku girl. She is very quiet and avoided conversation. Her favorite anime is Kimetsu No Yaiba/Demon Slayer. She loves to read manga. no matter how much that just doesn't seem to bore her.

    One day...

        It's just a normal day for Tsukishu. She dressed up and got ready to leave. "Mother father. I'm Off" She says. "Be Careful Tsukishu!" Her mother shouted. She then left walking to school.

        When she walks on the path to her school. Then she saw a little girl crossing the roads and there was a truck driving straight at her! Without thinking Tsukishu grips the girl's hand and pulls it back but, in return, she is thrown towards the truck and CRASH. They make contact and Tsukishu is thrown away.

        'Am I going to die?' she thinks as her consciousness drifted away. '

I guess this is a goodbye then mother, father' she thinks as her body slowly became numb.

       "No, you won't," A soothing voice said. 

'Who.....Who are you?!' She internally asks. Then she sees a figure with black hair smiling. 

"You are not ready to die. You will be sent to another dimension" The figure said. 

'Another dimension?' She thinks quietly. 

"Life until you defeat that man," She said emphasizing the word man. Then a bright light engulfs Tsukishu. 

       In another dimension/life.......A family is expecting a baby. "Darling look! It's a girl! She is so cute~" A woman with a butterfly ornament said. 

"She is. What should we name her then?" The father asks. "What about you name her, Kanae?" The mother requested her eldest daughter. 

"Shizuya" Was all Kanae said cheerfully at the girl. 

"Shizuya Kocho. I like it" The mother said. 

"Then it's official. Welcome to the family Kocho Shizuya " Their father smiled warmly at his newborn daughter.

                             And The Twisting and Startling Journey Begins.