Chapter 24

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Why? Why does every happiness has always destroyed by Blood?"

.

.

.

.

.

Kimetsu No Yaiba x Oc Reincarnation: Jikan No Himitsu

Revenge Arc

Chapter 3: A snow's Past

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yuki's Pov

Back then, it was so much peaceful. Our family lived in the mountains. It always snowing. I was happy with my family. Until that tragedy struck me like a lightning.

Time Breathing Second form: Flashbacks

I was walking down from the mountain to sell some Kimonos. "Yuki, Don't forget about selling the kimono!" My mother shout from the house. "Right!" I yell back. "Ittekimasu!" I said waving a goodbye. "Itterasshai!" Yue and father waved. Mother is still sewing kimono's to sell tomorrow.

I walked down on the mountains to sell the Kimono my mother sewed. "Yuki-san! Can i have some Kimono?" One of my friends in the village called out. Her name is Naomi. 

"Naomi-chan what pattern of the kimono that you want?" I ask. "A purple flowery Kimono please!" She replied before showing her money. "Is this enough?" She ask. "It's enough." I hummed before giving the Kimono she wanted and take the money from her hand.

"Thank you Yuki-san!" She exclaimed before running off to who-knows-where. Probably her house. "Yuki-chan! Can we buy some kimono too? I need it for the Kagura tradition dance!" One of my neighbor said. "Sure!"

I thought that my life will always be like this. But, boy i was wrong, very very wrong.

"Ah, It was sold out a bit late but, it's enough. I gotta go back." I muttered to myself. "Yuki! Are you going back to the mountains?" Sumire-san ask me. "Yeah!" "Be safe, Demons are lurking around here!" "Okay i will."

After awhile to climb back to the mountains. I arrived at my house. "Mom Dad, Yue! I'm back!" I exclaimed. But, there was no response from my house. It was deadly silent. Only my screams echoed. And a alcoholic sent hit my nose. "Blood?" I mumbled.

I walk inside my house. and I'am greeted by a horrible look. My parents lied there motionlessly. They're dead. And on top of they're corpses is Yue. Blood is all of his body. He is licking the blood on his hand. Which i believe is my parents. 

"Well, well, took you so long Yuki." He said turning his attention to me. "Why? Did you did this Nii-san? Then Why?" I finally found my voice and the courage to speak up at him. 

"It was no fair that you're the only one in our parents mind. I was jealous. So after i found this strength. I kill them. Why don't you join me? Yuki." He explained plus asking me. 'he is a demon now?' I thought. "N-no" I shuttered. "Hm? Then I should just kill you." Yue lunged at me. 

I dodge it. and quickly swing my father's axe towards an opening. After  I hit him on an opening he is sent flying. I sighed in relief however that didn't last long.  He regenerated and lunged at me with his fangs out. 

I panicked. I perform two slashes with the axe after predicting where is he gonna lunged at me and both his hand is cut. I quickly ran and ran. But, Yue is chasing me with an enhanced speed.

Not long after this, the sun is risen. Burning Yue. I pant trying to catch some breathes. Because of the sun. Yue run and manage to get away from the sun. "Mother, Father." I murmured in sadness and grief. 

I walk towards my parents house and buried my parents. I pick flowers and put them to Father and Mothers grave. It was deadly silent. Not even a cricket chirping is heard. 

After that I met the demon slayer corps. I was asked to join the corps. I agreed, because it's the only way to kill Yue in his demon form. I trained an trained until my lung is almost bursting.

Time Breathing Second form: Flashback. Is Done.

 I glared at my now-demon brother. "I will finish you here Yue." I said in determination.

Yuki's Pov End

Inazuma turned around to see the fight of Douma V.s Shizuya and Kanae. He glances toward Douma who is talking. And a flashes of memories appeared in his mind.

"I see a flashback chapter huh?" ~Shizuya

"Seems like it." ~Kanae

"Next in Kimetsu No Yaiba x Oc Reincarnation: Jikan No Himitsu. Revenge arc Chapter 4. Wait another flashback?! Looks like the Author isn't going to tell us the name of the chapter. ~Yuki

"Taisho Secrets"

"There are certain times that my neighbor ask us to join to see the Kagura tradition dance." ~Yuki