Chapter 3

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Rise. Once you decide to defeat a demon, defeat it at any cost even your life. Get up. Protect everyone dear to you. Get up"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kimetsu No Yaiba: Secrets of Time

Final Selection Arc 

Chapter 1: Starlight Nebula Nichirin Blade

.

.

.

.

.

(Timeskip for four years)

"Zen Shuchu Hoshi No Kokyu: Kirameku Enbu (Total Concentration Star Breathing: Glimmering Waltz)" Shizuya mumbles. Shizuya breathed then decapitate the Demon with a slash. "Pathetic" she scoffed.

"Flower Breathing Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility" Kanae sent a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves to the demons. 

"Insect breathing: Butterfly dance: Caprice." Shinobu jumped and an illusion of butterflies coming, in the same way, appeared then Shinobu poisoned the demon-killing it slowly. 

"Kanae. You're too soft" Shizuya told her. 

"I know but, demons are once humans" Kanae explains. 

"It's true you can empathize with demons but, not all of them. It's going to be your weaknesses" Shizuya sheathes her swords. 

"She's right Nee-san" Shinobu helped. 

"You're not helping Shinobu" Kanae whined.

They continued their journey till nighttime.  Then they see someone-no-demons. Demons that they hated the most...The upper moons are Demons. Upper Moon 4 and Upper Moon 5. Haku and Himawari respectively.

"Star Breathing: Aurora"

 Shizuya dashes toward Haku (Upper Moon 4) delivering slashes to Haku.