Chapter 14

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"There are no life that is Eternity. Even for demons....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kimetsu No Yaiba: Secrets of Time

Akihabara Arc District

Chapter 1: Hashira/Pillar?

.

.

.

.

In a place. Shizuya wakes up after a slumber for two weeks. She is treated at A Wisteria house. After a few days she wakes up the Ubuyashiki family came to see her much to everyone's shock. 

"Kocho Shizuya...Are you feeling better?" Oyakata-sama ask. "Un, Daijobu." Shizuya answered quietly. 

"Sorry for being rude but, what are you doing here at the wisteria house Oyakata-sama?"

"It appears let just get to the point. Shizuya Kocho will you become a Hashira/Pillar?" Oyakata-sama questioned much to the other Hashira's/Pillar's shock. "Are you sure Oyakata-sama? Isn't she's too young?" Kyoujuro ask shocked. "She has proved a lot of potential within her. Despite being a half-demon. She killed Yamata-No-Orochi effortlessly despite she is poisoned, She killed Fuyuka Lowermoon 2 even though she is fatally injured, killed 298 Demons at a young age. And from what i heard she killed the Upper moon 5 Himawari." Oyakata-sama explained. 

(Ignore the blush)

(Ignore the blush)

"EH!?" 

"So? Shizuya-san will you take over the place that your parents once left? As the Night Hashira/Pillar?"

"I could become A Hashira/Pillar demo (But), I'm not sure to take my parents place." Shizuya tells.

"Why?"

"I can't use the Night Breathing properly. I can use it because of my past memories. I'm weak, i can't even save peoples."

"You're strong. Strong enough to defeat Yamata-no-Orochi alone. And you said that you're weak?"

"I lost my parents by Upper moons. I can't even protect them." Shizuya muttered.

"Your parents asked me when one of they're child become a kisatsutai and killed at least Lowermoon they're going to take the place as the Night Pillar/Hashira."

"SHIZUYA-NEE-SAN! You have to take Mother and Father's place!" Shinobu yelled at her.

"I don't want to." receiving glares from her sisters. 

"Finee, i'll take it...."

"From now on.......Shizuya Kocho is officially our Night Pillar/Hashira." Oyakata-sama announced. 

"Arigato, Oyakata-sama."

"You will be introduced formally at the next meeting session." 

"Hai'"

"Rest for now."

==

"Cool you become a Hashira/Pillar!"

"Maybe."

"Huh!? That's all you say?!"

"Hn"

"You're hopeless //Smacked on the head// Ittai"

==

Our heroine has become pillar/Hashira. What is the shape of things to come? Find out in Kimetsu No Yaiba X Oc Reincarnation: Jikan No Himitsu Akihabara Arc Chapter 2: Arrived at Tokyo. 

Taisho Secrets: 

"Kiriya and Kanata telles me about Shizuya after the Final Selection"

~Oyakata-sama/Kagaya Ubuyashiki