I'm in Tokyo Revengers...2?!(...

By BungeeGumconsistsof

Book two of 'I'm in Tokyo Revengers!?!' Be sure to read book one if you haven't Note: I do not own the songs... More

26
Hey...
27
28
29
30
31
Haruko
32
33
34
35
36-All
37-Mikey
38-Sanzu
40-Ran
41-Chifuyu
42-Baji
43-Souya(Angry)
44-Koko
45-Rindou
46-Nahoya(Smiley)
47-Mitsuya

39-Hanma

1.3K 71 23
By BungeeGumconsistsof

"By the way Y/n, who did you choose. "ACK... why would you ask that now?!!?" Everyone just looked at me. "Haha, well actually-"

___________
"She's mine♡" "HANMA?!" "Yup" "How long were you guys dating for?" "Mmm 7 years. And we aren't dating. We're married." I said as Hanma and I raised our hands at the same time to show him the ring. "HUH!" "Don't worry. You were still kinda at the ceremony. Well, the substitute you. You even got drunk. Wana see that video to-" "NO!NO!" "Do you guys have a kid?" "Nah. I don't want one as yet. I rather enjoy me and Shuji alone. Besides, a kid is so much work." "Oh, ok"

After talking to Takemichi, we all just ran off doing different things. I helped Hina with the preparations for her wedding and so did the other girls plus Mitsuya. After we finished, I just went to the edge of the lake to sit down on the grass. "You going in the water?" Hanma said as he stooped down and rest his head on my shoulder from behind. "Yeah, I'll go in a while. You going?" "In a while♡".

After a while, we went I the water and everyone was just attacking one another. We may be adults now. But we sure are childish. The rope that we swung off into the lake when we were younger was still there to. It was now getting dark out and we had to start packing up. I got out before Hanma and went to change in the little tent we made after I helped clean up. "Y/n~,... you finish changing?" "No,... not as yet."

"Can you come in for a minute" He just hummed and came in with a smirk on his face. Ahh, now I get why he wanted to pack my changer clothes. He's the same as always.

"You matched our clothes again" "I don't know what you're talking about. I just packed the first thing I saw" yea, cuz I definitely didn't have this stuffed in the back of the closet. "I dont wana wear the shoes though. And it's to cold outside to wear my slippers. (Cuz it's night)." "That's why I packed,..... socks." He said as he pulled out some socks out of the bag. "Well damn. You're prepared." "Always." After everyone finished packing up, we all headed out separate ways.

I got into Hanma's car and he drove us home. He got a job and so did I. And we also got a house not to big though. When we arrived, I was so tired. I guess running around and swimming in water whole day drains you out. "Y/n,.. we're home. You awake?" Hanma whispered. "Mhmm? Yeah." "Hold on." He said as he got out of the car and came over to my side as I lazily got up and opened the door. "Here, get onto my back, I'll carry you." "I mean, I'm tired, but I'm not that tired."

"Just do it, I wana carry you." "Okk~." I got onto his back and he walked to the door. He took the keys out of his pocket and opened the door while still holding onto me with one hand. I however, was slowly sleeping away on his back. It was surprisingly comfortable. Next thing I know, I was on top of my bed in my night clothes. I raised myself up still half asleep and looked around. I saw a shirtless Hanma sleeping soundly next to me. "Hehe what a great time to wake up and what a sight to behold-" "I can hear you" "And" "..." "Thanks for changing my clothes." I said as I crawled two fingers over his bare chest."

"Of course♡......... it was a chance to see you nake-" I cut him off by slapping my hand over his face. Even though we've done it before,.. it's still embarrassing,.. especially when he says it in that voice. He just chuckled and I went under the blanket. "Aww, are you embarrassed again." "No." "Then why are you hiding your face." "....." "cute." Hanma whispered as he pulled away the blanket. "See~, I was right. All grown up and you still get embarrassed easily." I just raised my head and averted my gaze. I snuggled closer to him and hugged his warm, bare chest and he hugged me back. And soon after, he lifted my head up and kissed me. The night ended with us cuddling together and etc. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°,).

Days passed and so did months. Hina's wedding was so fun. It was worth all the work we put in. Currently, Hanma and I are in a beach house we rented. We basically went on a trip and decided to stay 3 days at the beach. We also went other places like amusement parks and lakes. We are on our third day at the beach. Well, I say day, but it's actually the night. And Hanma and I just finished our walk (running to see who wins) on the shore. We went inside and showered.

After showering, we played cards and then got ready to sleep. Hamna ofcourse slept shirtless(it's his habit) and I just wore one of his huge shirts and a shorts. We jumped into bed and hugged eachother for warmth. "Hey, Y/n.." "Yeah?" "It's about what Takemichi asked a few months ago." "Sorry, I can't remember what he asked." "He asked if we had a kid." "Oh, yea, what about it?" "And you said you didn't want one as yet,... do you maby want one now?" I sat up and folded my foot and looked at him. He did the same. "Do you want one?" He just rubbed his hand behind his neck and said,.."Well, only if you wanted one,.. I don't know."

Oho, is he blushing. I just smiled internally. "Well" I started and he looked at me,.."Ofcourse I want to have one with you. In fact,...." I said as I got up and sat on top of him.

(Like that if you didn't understand how I attempted in describing it. Credits to artist. I found it on google.)

"In fact,...I wana have so much kids with you and be with you day and night." I whispered into his ear. "......feeling embarrassed yet?" "I was trying to hold it in but now that you said it out loud,... yes, I am feeling embarrassed." "Were you trying to take advantage of my little embarrassment there." "....no..." "Sureee,... but really,.....Do you want one." "Well,..... yeah I guess," I said as I fiddled with my fingers. "Well then," he said as he leaned in closer and slipped his hands under my shirt. "I guess we better get started." "Y-Yeah-" I was cut off by him slamming his lips against mine.

Few hours
"H-Hey Shuji," ".....Yeah." "We've done this before, but now it's for real. Am I actually ready to be a mom. I should have really thought about this first. I-" "Are you really regretting it now. Because," he said as he lifted me up, "I don't think there's any going back right now." I just blushed and looked away. "In any case,... you'll be a great mom. You are an amazing wife afterall and you got me to help." "I guess you're right." As I said that, he continued to kiss me. (And yk, the other stuff:)

A year later...
"Sota, why are you so darn cute." I said to the few months year old baby in my hands. "It's because he took after me ofcourse." "Hahaa, are you saying I'm not cute." "Nah,.. you aren't cute,... you're absolutely gorgeous." I will not be embarrassed,.. I repeat I will not. "Why thank you♡" I just turned my attention to the sleeping, now waking up baby. "Ah, hello. Sota want kisses." I said as I placed some kisses on his forehead and cheeks. "I'm getting jealous. You don't treat me like this anymore." "Ehe" I said as I leaned toward him and kissed him on his cheek. "I don't think that'll be enough though♡" "Oh~"

4 years later...
"Mom!" "I'm here to-" "Sota!" I said as I bent down to pick up my son from kindergarten. "I missed you a whole lot. You and Eiji (second son. A year old.) "Oh yeah, what about Dad?" Hanma just looked down at Sota. "He steals mom's love away from me." "Pftt" "Well, I'm sorry that she loves me more than you!" "Shuji, you can't say that to your own kid. And hold onto Eiji for me so I can hold Sota properly." "I'll hold Sota,.. don't worry. Besides, I think Eiji might want his mom right now." Hanma said as he took Sota into his arms and grinned at him. "Ok~. Let's go to meet up with Mikey and the rest of them. Emma, Hina, Yuzuha, Senju and Hakkai are bringing their kids to play to." "Ok,.. I'll drive. But make sure you sit up front with me♡" He said as he slapped my butt and gave me a push. "We're in public Shuji." "And♡"

.
.
.

"Haaah,.... nothing"

.
.

"Love you♡"

.
.
.

"Love you to Shuji."

.
.
.
.

The end
__________________________

If your enjoyed, don't forget to vote♡

Word count:
1548

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 700 11
One shots of a whole bunch of Tokyo Revengers characters, I am fairly new to Wattpad but I will try my best to figure everything out! Leave requests...
20.9K 505 32
This is a Tokyo revengers fanfic. The story will follow Mikey's twin sister's life in the context of the events from the manga Tokyo Revengers. Discl...
255K 14.3K 45
โ promise me you'll come get back and get me. โž ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ + ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ยฉ tokyo revengers. megumifushiguro. 20...
34.4K 407 21
~ This is my first time writing one shots, so i'm so sorry in advance for the errors and mistakes ~ Request are ALWAYS open ~ Will update whenever...