Loving again

By tvdumikealson

Betty wants to be a nanny. Jughead needs to find a babysitter for his two kids,Jasmine, 13, and Emily, 6. wha... More

meet the characters of the story.
part 1. before they meet
part 2. when they meet
part 3 the interview
part 4 choni meet
part 5 late night talks
part 6 date and hospital visits
part 7. surprises
part 8. family fun👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
part 9. wedding plans
part 10. wedding day👰
part 11. honeymoon🗼
part 12. coming back home
part 13. gender reveal
part 14
part 15. baby shower
part 16. sick
part 17. sweet baby boy
part 18. unexpected
part 19. baby album
part 20. first period
part 21. gender reveal
part 22. dinner date
part 23. Liams 1st birthday
part 25. photographs
part 26. Liam meets Angel
part 27. family time
part 28. Angels first word
part 29. Angels first Halloween.
part 30. choni wedding
part 31. Angels first Christmas
part 32. Babies?

part 24. inducing labor and possible death.

181 4 0
By tvdumikealson

*one month later*
*Bettys POV*
It is around 1pm. I am past my due date and she is being stubborn. So I'm trying to do everything to induce labor that I can that won't hurt the baby. I talked to the doctor about all the things im doing and he said it is fine as long as I don't over do it. I talked to my doctor to also ask about having sex but he doesn't know if I should. J:"baby please be careful, I dont need you to get hurt." B:"yeah I know, considering I might die." J:"please." B:"I'm sorry, I just wish that at least I could have one last night with you, you know." J:"yeah I understand, and me too, but we need to be there for the baby." B:"yeah, of course, I know that." He hugs me.

*later that night*
B:"the kids are sleeping finally." J:"good, why was it so hard to get Emily to sleep tonight?" B:"I don't know, but I'm glad because I'm going to try to get my time in with them." J:"I really don't like when you talk that way." B:"I'm sorry baby." I crawl in bed and cuddle him. B:"I love you so much." J:"I love you too." We go to sleep.

*the next day*
I am talking to Jasmine. B:"you know those paintings you wanted to show me?" JM:"yeah, the ones my mom painted." B:"yeah, I want to see them." JM:"ok." She brought me to her room and showed me some of the painting. J:"this she painted of me when I was around 3 or 4." B:"aww, you were a cute toddler." JM:"thank you, Emily looks like me." She smiled. B:"yeah she does." JM:"this is the painting, she painted right after she had Emily." B:"Emily." I started tearing up. Then what Jasmine showed me. JM:"this she painted for her and dads wedding, my dad said that was a day she was the most happiest." I looked at the painting for a while. It was the most detailed. Jughead seemed so happy. JM:"Betty, are you ok?" B:"yeah." I say crying. JM:"come sit on my bed and talk to me please." B:"ok." I go sit down. JM:"tell me whats on your mind." B:"Jughead and you guys." JM:"why?" B:"don't tell Emily, but when I have this baby I could die." JM:"omg, no, I dont want that."

*Jasmines POV*
When she said that to me I was so sad. Please don't let her leave me. I finally have someone that us like a mother to me that I could talk to about girl stuff, especially since Toni doesn't come around that much anymore. B:"I'm worried about your dad." JM:"yeah, he would be so devastated." B:"yeah but he could find someone else." JM:"you must not know my dad, he loves you and if you die he might want to kill himself." B:"but what about you mom, he loved her before." JM:"but when he actually saw what she was like on the inside, he stopped loving her, she used to abuse us, and I don't think she wanted us." I say sadly. B:"I don't know why, you kids are the best things that happened to me and Jughead too, he made it possible for me to get pregnant." JM:"but why is it important when you can't grow up with her?" B:"because I love that I could bring life into this world and call her mine, and she could grow up with the best dad and sisters." JM:"I promise, I will watch over her and be the best sister." B:"thank you and if I die will you watch over your dad, he would need someone." JM:"yeah, of course, I will be there for everyone that will hurt over this." B:"thank you and dont hold in you feelings for other people, you have to let it out too." I starts to cry and puts my head on her shoulder. B:"aww, dont do that your going to make me cry."

*Bettys POV*
*11AM*
Emily comes up to me. E:"can you play with me mama?" J:"Emily she needs her rest." I look at Jughead. B:"yes my love, what you want to play?" J:"I'm sorry." E:"barbies." B:"ok." We go to the play room and play with barbies. I get up to get a drink and my water breaks. B:"Emily, go get daddy." E:"ok mama." She leaves.

*Jugheads POV*
Emily comes up to me. E:"mama wants you." J:"ok, but what for?" E:"I don't know, she just said "can you get daddy for me" and she looked like she was in pain." I just got up quickly and ran to the play room. B:"baby, my water broke." I said smiling. J:"omg, ok." I get her in the car and get the stuff in the car and Jasmine and Emily come with us because we got to get her to the hospital quickly. Betty is in alot of pain. JM:"mom, breath. In...and out." B:"did you just call me mom." She says out of breath. JM:"yes, because you are my mom." Betty starts crying. JM:"breathe. Inhale, exhale." B:"thank you." JM:"of course."

We get to the hospital and the doctor put her in a room. She is 8cm dilated. D:"are you sure you could go through natural birth." B:"yes I want to do it." J:"are you sure baby." B:"yes, I will be fine." J:"ok." I called everyone and Veronica, Cheryl and Toni, and Archie came to the hospital.

*one hour later*
D:"ok its time for you to push, are you ready?" B:"yeah,I think so." J:"I'll be right here the whole time." She takes my hand. She pushes. D:"ok your doing good, again." She pushes. D:"1..2..3.." a couple minutes later. We hear the baby cry. B:"I love you... take care of my babies." Is all I heard from her and she flatlined. D:"we need doctors in here, we need to try to save her. You have to leave." He says to me. J:"no this is my wife." D:"if you want us to save her you have to leave." The doctors take the baby and do testing on her. I leave and wait outside the door.

*30 minutes later*
The doctor comes out. D:"she's ok, and she us awake and she said she wanted to see you." J:"omg." I let out a breath. J:"thank you doctor." D:"your welcome." I run and stand at the door. B:"hey, baby." J:"omg your ok, your alive." I say smilling. B:"yep and I'm not going anywhere." J:"thank God.

*Betty's POV*
He walks over to me. J:"I would have seriously killed myself if you died." B:"no you wouldn't have." J:"I love you so much." B:"I love you too. So much it hurts. Thats probably why I almost died." J:"don't joke." He said with a serious face. B:"ok, im sorry. Where is our baby?" J:"the doctors took her when you flatlined and I didn't get to see her yet, plus I couldn't." B:"why." J:"because all I was worried about was you." B:"aww well please get our angel." J:"ok." He kisses me and leaves.

*a couple minutes later*
He comes in with her and gives her to me. J:"you did wonderful by the way." B:"thank you." J:"she's so beautiful." B:"yeah she is." The doctor came in to give us the birth certificate.

Baby girl^^

She is 7 pound, 20 inches. She was born April 19 at 1:37 PM. J:"what should we name her?" B:"I was thinking Angel." J:"beautiful, I love it." B:"you think of a middle name." J:"maybe grace." B:"I love it, Angel Grace Jones. Its beautiful." J:"yeah, just like her." D:"she is actually very healthy, you could take her home." J:"thank you for everything." D:"your welcome." B:"where are the kids?" J:"Veronica is watching them in the waiting room." B:"well bring them in here." He leaves and gets them

*a couple minutes later*
E:"mommy!" She runs in. JM:"omg betty, your ok. Thank god." J:"I did too." Veronica came in. V:"omg where's my niece?" Veronica comes over and takes her. B:"where's Liam?" V:"he's with his daddy, having some father, son time." B:"thats good." V:"are you ok though B?" B:"yeah." V:"good." E:"can I hold sissy?" B:"when we get home." E:"ok."

*3PM*
Veronica leaves and I'm holding Angel. Jughead is in the car. B:"Jasmine can you take her for a sec, I gotta get out of bed." JM:"of course, I get to finally hold her." She took her out of my hands and helped me up. B:"Jughead should have stayed to help me." JM:"I meant what I said the other day, Im going to help you with her and help you." B:"aw thank you Jamine." JM:"your welcome mom." She calls me mom now and I love that. We get to the car. She puts her in the carseat and Emily gets in the car. After she straps Angel in she gets in the car. I am already in the car.

We get home and Jughead takes out the car seat and Jasmine helps me get out of the car. B:"thank you." JM:"your welcome." We all are inside now. I am sitting on the couch taking Angel out of the carseat. E:"can I hold her now?" B:"of course, you have to support her head." E:"ok." I give her the baby.

*later that night*
*8PM*
Emily is sleeping. The baby is sleeping. Jasmine is in her room, I dont know if she's sleeping. I go to Jasmines room. JM:"come in." I open the door. B:"I was just checking to see if you were sleeping." JM:"yeah, im heading to bed soon." B:"ok, dont stay up too late." JM:"thank you." B:"for what?" JM:"being a better mom than my birth mother." B:"I'll alway be there for you, good night." JM:"good night." I walk out, close the door and go to my room. Jughead is laying in bed. I put on a long t shirt and crawl in bed. B:"you know we can't have sex for 6 weeks." J:"damn, why?" B:"because I have to heal and that's how long I'll be bleeding for." J:"well I'll wait." I kiss him. B:"I love you." J:"I love you more." B:"not possible."

1834 words not including this

Hope you enjoyed this part, I know its long.

-C😘✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.7K 33
: Jughead Jones. King of the southside serpents feared by all . Jughead Jones the oh so famous South Side Serpent leader ever since he was a teen. Hi...
122K 1.7K 30
⚠️Trigger warning⚠️ This au may mention: -Self harm -Abuse -Smut -cursing ~ This book won't have an update schedule its more for me to write when nee...
31.4K 258 51
A few years after Betty and Jughead broke up and left for college, the high school sweethearts and all of the friends are invited to their high schoo...
15.5K 132 22
Throughout the story Mentions: Smut, strong language and words people may find offensive if any of these are going to be mentioned in the chapter th...