Raven and Damian :we are mean...

By adefuke

More

STRESS
Are You Okay!
Her touch
Training Training and more Training
Authors note
The New Recruit
I Don't Like Him
Authors note
The Bomb
Bomb Two
Bomb Three
Bomb four
Authors note
continuation
Jealous Much!
Investigation
Visiting an old friend
A Fumbling Baboon
The sofarian gun
Dreams
Perpetration
Forced To Share
A little stroll
ZACK
Authors note
Dinning With The Enemy
Alice
Girl fight
Dark
Where Are You ?
Authors note
Found Her
Worry
Another journey
A special place
Authors note
⛲WET⛲
Going Back
Little Miss Princess
Operation Get Damian 1
Operation Damian 2
Operation Damian 3
Authors note
Beautiful Mistakes
Caught
Torn
Authors Note
Leaving
The Move
Authors note
We're Moving
We're here
Authors note
Meeting Him
Jealousy
obsessed
Break In
Fight
Back
Awkward
Talk
Talk2
Reminiscing
DRAMA!!
Bumping into the Enemy
Author's Note
It's Over
Going Back
The Tower
Mission
Captured
Captured 2
Captured 3
Abort
Christmas special
News
Author's Note
Nightmare
Awake
A Meal
Is He An Alien?!
Back to Training
Authors Note
Day 1 To The Mission
Day 2 to the mission
Day 3 to the Mission
Confession
The Plan To Azarath

Be Mine

805 23 28
By adefuke

Raven couldn't stand it anymore. Watching Damian being so close to her, he even dared to flirt and throw hugs. Raven didn't know whether she should be sad or angry, but she did know her emotions were spiralling out of control and that she needed to leave that party.

   She stood up only to catch Damian dancing with Alice, her sadness and anger intensified. Her red gem glowed and Raven felt a striking pain on her head.

  Garfield who had been staring at her all the while noticed it earlier and rushed to grab her from behind when it seemed like she was about to fall.

  Damian who had been secretly watching Raven all this while turned gloomy when he saw Garfield leaving his seat to hug Raven at her back an obvious romantic gesture in Damian's eyes.  Damian gritted his teeth and hugged Alice tighter as they were dancing, he even went as far as giving her a slight Peck on the lips.

  Raven who saw it all couldn't keep it in, she pushed Garfield away and ran out of the party, with a stultified Gar chasing after her.

   Alice who was having the time of her life thought that Damian was finally warming up to her and forgetting all about that sorry bitch. After the peck he gave her, although small she felt ecstatic, she couldn't help but giggle

         "Oh Damian cool down we're in public you know, you're so bad, and I like it, but if you want to take me now I don't mind, we could skip the party and go straight to my room for some more fun", she said seductively while making love marks on Damian's chest with her finger, anticipating his reply.

  Damian was trying to hold back his puke from spewing all over her even though she deserved it, he wasn't that gross.... Damian had not intended for things to get this far. He had watched as Raven abruptly leaving the room with Garfield in chase, feeling her sadness and hate. He wasn't sure who the hate was directed at, him or Alice.

    He looked at the blonde girl in his arms who gave him the sweetest smile. It didn't feel right, but what could he do he made a deal with Zack and intended on keeping it, he was an Al'ghoul after all and no Al'ghoul had ever gone back on their word it was simply unheard of, but Damian couldn't just shake that empty feeling and he knew what was causing it, he had to make things right not because he was an Al'ghoul or because of his father's teaching but because he wanted to.

      With a sigh Damian let go of Alice's hands almost too quickly that she almost lost her balance. He made no effort to catch her. "Alice if you don't mind I have to go use the bathroom"
     Alice smiled for a minute there she thought Damian was going to dumb her and chase Raven, "well if you're that pressed why didn't you say so, I don't mind waiting for you", she leaned in pressing her body to his to close for comfort and whispered seductively"and when you get back we could......", but before she could finish Damian had already untangled himself from her, it took all of his self restraint not to throw her away. "Uh Alice I really need to..."

She raised her hands defensively"say no more I get it you need to get ready don't you, don't worry like I said I'm willing to wait"

   Damian didn't know how she could get his intentions so wrongly when he was being so clear, but it didn't matter anyway, he needed to find Raven first.

    Unknown to the troubled couple they had a big audience.

   🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬. 🇳🇬
Damian ran all the way to Raven's room only to discover she wasn't there.

     Where on earth could she be

It didn't seem to be like Raven to be anywhere else other than her room. Damian didn't have much of a choice he had to search the whole island for her, it would be worth it once he finds her.

  Meanwhile Raven was running deep into the woods, her heart aching. Garfield who was far behind changed into a leopard and caught up to her, he then turned into a gorilla and trapped her in a tight hug.

    "Let me GO, Gar or I swear I'll kill you"

   "Calm down mamma, you need to relax, your to tense and your father is taking advantage of your emotions", he pointed to the red gem on her forehead that was glowing like crazy.

Raven realizing her mistake calmed her senses and her gem stopped glowing
    "Thanks beast boy, you can put me down now"

Garfield carefully dropped her "are you alright mamma"
    "Yes"

Raven was more than embarrassed she felt as awful as hell, and it didn't help that Garfield saw her in her worst moment

   "Why do you put up with him"
"Huh?
Raven was a bit caught of with his question

"I'm talking about Damian, it's obvious he doesn't care about you or his feelings, so just forget about him already, you'll be saving yourself alot if you just end things with him"

    "I can't"
"Why not?"
"It's complicated okay"
"You dump him and move on what's so complicated about that"

"It's not that easy for me Gar, me and Damian aren't even dating"

"Then what's going on between you two"

"I..I don't know..."

"Raven, I love you"

          "What?!"
"I've since the first day we met, I've always been secretly admiring you...."

"Oh no no no"

"It's true Raven I do love you"

Raven was shaking her head in denial and mortification

I can't believe this is happening to me, why just why

"Gar I don't love you"

"You don't know that yet, just give me a chance, I know if we just try..  .."

He moved closer, she stepped backed, he kept coming even though she kept moving back. She didn't stop till her back hit the tree, Gar cornered her and dived for her lips,

"Gar no, stop this is not right"

"Raven I just want to touch you"

          "No!"
"Be mine"

He pressed her down and vigorously kissed her as she silently cried. Before he could go any further, a great gust of wind sent him flying. Raven got up dusting her clothes, she looked at Gar who layed on the floor and slapped him on the face

    Coming back to his senses he tried to apologise "Raven I..."

"Shut up

    "I.."
"I said SHUT UP!!!, Get out! before I year you into pieces"

Dejected Garfield turned into a leopared  and ran off. Raven sunk back crying.

🇳🇬. 🇳🇬🇳🇬. 🇳🇬🇳🇬.  🇳🇬🇳🇬. 🇳🇬🇳🇬

On his way back to the island Gar met Damian who was frantically searching for something or someone

        Raven

His heart panged at the thought of her, he messed up big.

Damian angrily grabbed Logan's collar like a mad man, he wanted to strangle him but refrained himself.

      "Where is she?"

Gar didn't put up a fight, he didn't care if he was beat up, a tear escaped from his eyes, Damian let go of his collar feeling uncomfortable, yet happy because Raven must have turned him down.

Logan covered his eyes raised his head up and laughed like a maniac, it was a truly pitiful sight. Damian was uncertain if he should pull out his sword or not. Before he decided to pull it out Garfield spoke his voice sounding cracked and dry, dead of all emotions "she's in the woods"

Damian set of leaving Garfield to himself.

The green boy fell down to his knees, his eyes red from crying, then he asked himself

    What was the point in running when the person you're running against is already at the finish line.

Then he gave a wary smile"I'm sorry Raven I wasn't good enough, I hope he takes better care of you, be the man I never was".

Then he gut up, stuffed his hands in his jeans and whistled all the way into the night.

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Damian didn't stop running till he saw a curled up figure in a dress. He recognized that figure.

     "Raven!" he called out
Raven raised her head at the sound of her name and just when he was about to call her again his entire body froze unmoving. Shocked at what he saw.

Zack had stepped out of nowhere and stood in front of Raven, he pulled her up and held her close to him.

   "Be mine", he said then kissed her passionately

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
22.2K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
95.7K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...