First Crush ( Free De La Hoya...

By Freefanshufan

"Don't Forget to suck his lips!" ................ So this is the end.. The story ended before the beginning... More

1. FIRST MEET
2. MY EVERYTHING
3. NEW BEGINNING
4. BC SOL
5. STARE
6. INSANE
7. DISTRACTED
8. SORRY
9. ENCOUNTER
10. THE STADIUM
11. STAND
12. THE OWNER
13. BATTLE
15. PAY ATTENTION!
16. MAN
17. WAIT WHAT!!!!
18. OH NO!!!
19. I KNOW
20. REPLAY
21. YOU
22. BETTER
23. JUST LIKE SHU..
24. MOMMY WAKIYA MODE
25. WE WON!!
26. TRUST ME.
27. WHAT THE-?
28. NEW BLADER
29. CHEEKS
30. IMPACT
31. LIL BRAT
32. SPACE OF MY HEART
32. BIG DEAL
Sowwy-

14. KNOW

1.2K 57 93
By Freefanshufan

(Not gonna leave you that easily today.
Hehehe....

Starting from-

Then this-

Then this-

And this-

And now this-

Is there only me who thinks that he is becoming more handsome year by year..naah...day by day??
Huh...
Of course not!!!!!!
Everyone thinks the same...
Is he growing to kill me with his looks!?!
Don't know....

Well... let's just wish him again: A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREE!!)

Y/N'S POV:

"It's grown so much that I'd have to give it a new name!I call it Tempest Wywron."said Wakiya.

"Woah!"said Valt in awe.

I can see that Honcho was freaking out. "Come on Honcho!!Show him your power!!"I cheered. Although I knew that I wanted both of them to win if it was just a normal battle, But now Wakiya is not in the same team as us.. But we know that we all are friends and our friendship will never be ended..

After a small conversation of bragging about themselves they got ready for the launch. Huh... These blondies...

But I knew that there was another blonde haired boy sitting right beside me and observing the battle in a bored and uninterested way. The way he was looking at them can tell easily that he was not even in interested in seeing their moves.

As they launched, I could see that Roktavor's velocity, when it's blades operated, was much more than Wyvron. But I know what Wywron can do when it is along with its owner. But Honcho and Roktavor are also tough..

"Let's Knock it out of the sky,Buddy!!" said Rantaro.

Then Roktavor hit Wywron ,"Let's do this buddy!!"He cheered.

"Yes Honcho!!"both me and Valt cheered.

Wakiya smirked..and then I saw that Roktavor's attacks didn't affected Wyvron at all and it was continuing to spin. Honcho gasped.

"I don't get it!! Roktavor is hitting hard but it is still not working!"Said Rantaro.

"You haven't seen anything yet. Trust me, Wywron is only getting warmed up!! It's Evolution allows it to absorb incoming attacks like never before. It's solid as a rock!!" Bragged Wakiya.

"We're in trouble.." gulped Honcho.

I saw Ataru and Silas having a talk where he told that how he had trained Wywron and seeing Silas' expression told me that he was getting irritated.

"You both KNOW each other already?" Asked a voice breaking my glance at them.

I turned my face towards Free and saw him staring forward at the battle but I knew he was talking to me.

"Hmm??" I asked him...still confused.

"You and Wakiya."He elaborated.

"Uh..oh..yaa!!..we were in the same club before."I told him.

He was still looking forward and hummed.."hmm.."

After a pause he said," You seem to be close....... all four of you."

"Hmm..yup!!Both Valt and Rantaro were also in the same club.. infact Valt was the one who started it."I said looking at Valt who's concentration was fully on the battle before him..I smiled at him..

He turned his head and glanced at me and said,"Oh" and then turned his head back towards the battle.

I guess it was the end of the conversation.. so I just turned back towards the stadium and saw that Roktavor was losing its spin as Valt kept on cheering. I then noticed that Free saw that and closed his eyes as if he got very tired and was about to sleep. That was cute.. I just blushed a bit I guess....and saw that Wakiya had earned a survivor finish and the crowd was cheering for him..but I was looking at Free who had his eyes closed..

I then heard Affire from my pocket," Looks like someone is enjoying alot.."

When I heard that I was a bit flustered but I knew that no one can hear it..as it's very difficult to hear the voice of your bey..and when it's someone else's..then it's even more difficult..I just sighed in relief.

Little did I knew that the blond beside me can hear the voices of the beys and had heard her. Only a few geniuses KNOW how to do that..

"Shhh.."I shushed Affire.

"Whyy~???Am I disturbing youu~..?okayy.. I will not do that.. you can enjoy your view of cuteness..hehehe..." I heard her say.

My eyes widened at what I heard.."It's not like that!!"I whisper yelled at her.

"Ahhaaaa??Then what is it?? I saw that you were staring at him...hmmm? And then you blushed..!! Also you two had a conversation as well..!!!" She cooed.

I sighed.. because I knew that it's difficult for me to stop this naughty bey sprit.. I didn't said anything back..

"Can't say anything back?? Or are you wanting to daydream about your Free!! And I'm disturbing you..!? Do you want to kiss him??"

After hearing that I chocked on my own saliva as I took her out of my pocket..my eyes were wide and my face was red as Shu's eyes when I saw her...I don't KNOW what to say... She is a sure tease...

AUTHOR'S POV:

What Y/N didn't noticed was that Free had now opened both his eyes and was looking at Affire..even Affire didn't noticed that..

Then after staring at it for a while he looked up at Y/N who was a blushing mess... and concentrating fully on Affire... Seeing her flustered state made the blonde smile while rolling his eyes but also a bit of concern was in his eyes.. but he ignored it and then looked back at the stadium.. Although his ears were on the duo.

"Uh..A-Affire... Pleaseeee do-don't do that!!!" Y/N pleaded while looking straight into Affire's eyes making sure that no one is hearing..but she is not knowing that Free had got extremely Sharp ears..

Y/N'S POV:

"As you say...I'm sorry... But it was fun teasing you girl...hehe..." She said.

"Huh... thanks for stopping.."I told her.

Then I looked up at Free to make sure that did he heard me..but he was looking at the battle before him..I sighed in relief..but my face was still red.

I looked over at the stadium and saw that the next round had already started and both Honcho and Wakiya were having a good fight...

(Well.. that's all..for now..
Again~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREE!!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 198 18
(In Evolution, ok?) Two friends... One girl... Fall in love at their first very meeting... Until "He" came to ruin their lives... They both noticed h...
4.9K 194 15
My Greatest Regret, I feel it everyday In my Heart now, If only I knew it back then, I wouldn't have done it. I hurt everyone, Because of my desire t...
19K 471 10
WARNING: THIS IS CRINGE AND WAS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD! BULLYING, AND SUICIDE!!! ( ON certain chapters) You and Shu we're the best of friends...
11.4K 221 31
y/n l/n a girl who belongs to the real world who is known for the famous anime company but no one knows her evil name "the underworld beast!!" the fa...