Break My Heart Myself

By ShrazyMe

Pamela and Tommy Lee's daughter. More

Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Instagram
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 1

2.3K 59 1
By ShrazyMe

TatumLee: last month barefaced tatum was listening to her now completed album

2,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

"Tatum, when are you dropping the album?"

"Soon." I smile at the reporter as I walk past them.

"Will your dad be featured on the album?" I ignore the man. "Are you still estranged from Tommy Lee?"

I continue to ignore the man and my security guard steps forward to push the man to the side.

The topic of my father isn't something that I really like to get into because we have been estranged for some years now. We had a good relationship until we got into a huge bust up over some stupid shit and we barely see or communicate with eachother.

"Hey stranger." I smile as my sister, Summer approaches me and we embrace for several moments. As she goes to pull away, I start swaying from side to side and she laughs as she gives me a squeeze.

"Hey you." I finally say once we pull away. "You look good."

"Ugh, I look busted." Summer runs a hand through her hair. "You look hot as always."

"Don't downplay yourself, sweetie." I throw my arm around her shoulder as we start walking towards the nearest Starbucks. "How's Cali life been?"

"It's been cool, I've been going to a lot of influencer parties." Summer wraps her arm around my waist. "But I need to chill with all the partying because I'm starting to fail my classes."

"Summer." I give her a look and she cringes. "You switched to part time studying because you wanted to breathe and now you're failing. Mom will have your ass for this."

"I know." Summer groans. "For the next couple of weeks, I'm just going to focus on going to my classes and getting my assignment done."

"You're not going to my classes?" I give her a look and she pulls a face. "SUMMER!"

"If I'm hungover, I'm not making my classes." She pops her lips. "I'm going to change my ways though, I need to graduate this year."

"You really do." I tell her as I push her ahead of me as we enter Starbucks. "You have been doing this two year course for almost four years and that's a long ass time to be doing it. I know that you have modelling going for you but you're the one who insisted on studying. Don't forget that I'm the one paying for it all."

"I know, I know and thank you." Summer kisses my cheek before heading over to the seasonal cups that they have. We are as basic as they come and Summer loves collecting the Starbucks cup. She doesn't even drink from them, she just keeps them for display which is a weird flex but ok.

We end up spending an hour in Starbucks just catching up on everything that has been going on as of late. 

Summer and I get along the best because she is a like a mini me while Wynter prefers to keep a low profile. It might due to adulting but Wynter used to be the biggest party girl and now it's a struggle to even get her to fly down to spend time with me.

---

Hollyweird: Sources reveal that #TatumLee and #PeteDavidson are back on. This comes a year after Pete ended his engagement with singer #ArianaGrande once he found out that it hurt Tatum's feelings. Instead of taking him back straight away, Tatum has made Pete work for her and we hope that they will make things work this time.

---

"When Pete proposed to Ariana after like four months of dating, I was definitely hurt. I had dated this man for two years prior and the idea of marriage was never really brought up. Out of nowhere he proposes to the person that he moved on with." I purse my lips. "That shit really hurt me because I thought he was the one but I obviously wasn't his."

"Damn, that's deep." Willow states as she looks at me.

"It made me question myself as a woman and as his partner."

"Mmm." Jada nods her head in understanding. "He did for her, what he didn't do for you."

"Exactly that." 

"What made you get back with him?" Willow asks me.

"Pete is my soulmate." I smile sadly. "He is my first and only true love. I have dated multiple guys before and after him but I have never felt this way before with anyone which is why it hurt me so much more."

Jada places her hand over mine, "Why does it hurt?"

"I..." I pause for a moment to gather my thoughts. "I don't want to sound selfish but I wanted to be the first woman that he pr-proposed to and now that's gone."

A tear rolls down my face while Jada and Willow nod their heads.

"He proposed to somebody that he hadn't been with for long and that made me feel as if there was something wrong with me because he never brought up the topic of marriage." Jada hands me a tissue which I thank her for as I lightly dab under my eyes.

Willow's eyes widen in surprise, "Wow." 

"At the same time, you can be the first woman that he marries." Jada tells me and I shake my head, "Why not?"

"I don't know if we will last." I answer honestly. "I love Pete but I don't love him as much as I used to."

"Because he broke your heart." Jada states and I nod my head.

"He really broke my heart." I rub my lips together. "He moved on in the biggest way. He bought a house and a ring for someone... literally five months after we broke up and that's a really short time."

"It is." Willow nods her head. "Did you move on?"

"After two or three months, I started dating around but it never anything serious." I respond. "In my mind, I was convinced that it was only a matter of time before we got back together but then their relationship became public."

"Mmm."

"He obviously saw something in her that made him want to marry her." I shrug my shoulders. "It's a whatever."

"No Tatum." Jada shakes her head. "It's not a whatever because that is something that will live with you."

"You're already self sabotaging the relationship by saying that it's not going to last." Willow adds. "What are your current thoughts on Pete?"

"I'm still not over him moving on in the way that he did and unless he tells me why, I don't think I will ever forgive him for that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 46 23
Young girl with terrible parents meets some amazing doctors that truly care about her.
731 97 6
Bradley's daughter had been obsessed with this one singer for a long time and now she was going to drag him to one of her concerts to top it off.
26.1K 537 23
Elle Thompson's dad, manager of all sorts of bands, introduces her to Mötley Crüe. What will happen when she falls for a special someone? (sequel cal...