Chapter 3

TatumLee: T

TatumLee: T. Lee

4,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

I lift my phone up to film myself singing the last thirty seconds for my instagram story.

Oh-oh, the night before the morning after
Oh-oh, somewhere between the tears and laughter
I don't realize 'til it's too late, oh, wait
I should probably make better mistakes

"This is an anthem for all my bad bitches." I flick my tongue out before ending the video. "This song literally screams late 90s Pamela Anderson."

"It's really good." Pete tells me once I set my phone down.

"Thanks." I smile at him, "It's a different style and a lot shorter than my usual songs but I think it's fire."

"You kind of dyed your hair, you fucked your ex." Pete points to himself and I giggle. "You didn't get a real job or lose your phone but you did talk a lot of shit."

"I had a breakdown and now I'm fearless." I flex my muscles. 

"Did you cover up my name?" Pete points to my southern region and I flip him off. "Classy."

"You love this classy chick." I slap my butt and his eyes move down to my fairly large derrier. 

"I do."

As I'm getting ready to start playing another track from my upcoming album, Travis Barker walks into the studio and I raise a brow at him.

"You're twenty minutes late." I tell him as he shuts the door behind him. "Time is money."

Travis throws his hands up in the air, "I'm paying for the session."

"Yo

"Yo." Pete stands up to greet Travis with a bro hug. "How you doin?"

"Good, good." Travis pats his back. "Good to see you back on the scene, Tatum has had a lot of choice words for you."

"Oh he knows." I laugh as Travis and I share a brief embrace. "He's lucky that those songs aren't going to be on the album."

"Maybe they should." Travis wiggles his brows at me. "Everyone knows about the big dick."