Chapter 8

TatumLee: Playing Sabotage*

3,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

"The Lee sisters." I pout while looking into my camera and my sisters step into view. Summer throws up the peace sign while sticking out her tongue and Wynter just smiles.

"Reunited and it feels so good." Summer comes up to the camera before kissing my phone and I laugh while ending the recording. "I miss us being together 24/7, let's move in with eachother."

Wynter's eyes widen in surprise, "I'm pretty content with us living apart."

"Why?"

"Less fighting." Wynter purses her lips. "You two would always double team against me which wasn't fair by the way."

"I can't help that Summer is always up my butt." I shrug my shoulders and Summer gasps.

"I am not." She swings her bag in my direction. "I just agreed with your views, that's all."

Wynter rolls her eyes, "Sure." 

The paparazzi start tailing us as we make our way round the corner and we pay them no mind as we continue heading to the studio that our dad is rehearsing at. He wanted us to go out for lunch at this boujee place but as per usual, he never checks his schedule while making plans so I have had to book at a different place because we missed our reservations.

 He wanted us to go out for lunch at this boujee place but as per usual, he never checks his schedule while making plans so I have had to book at a different place because we missed our reservations

"Do you think mom and dad will ever get back together?"

I give Summer a weird look, "They've been divorced for years and dad is now remarried."

"I know." She shrugs her shoulders, "It's just that we have been spending all this time together as a family and they haven't been fighting. I was kind of hoping that they would rekindle their romance."

Wynter sighs while rubbing my back, "That's never going to happen and it's probably for the best."

"MTV reached out to me with the opportunity for us to have our own reality TV show." I tell my sisters who look at me in surprise. "E entertainment have also reached out but I wanted to swing the offer by you guys before responding."