hello | e. jaeger

By -erenssluvt

❏ when suddenly a new girl shows up in the middle of the year. unlike others she's not here to make friends... More

intro
characters
⌗000 NEW GIRL
⌗001 MISTAKE
⌗002 LITTLE LIE
⌗003 COST YOU
⌗004 FOOTBALL
⌗005 SECRETS
⌗006 BATHROOM
⌗007 HOPE
⌗008 THE PHONE CALL
⌗009 VIOLENCE
⌗010 CHEATERS
⌗12 RED ENVELOPE
⌗13 CORA
⌗14 SORRY?
⌗15 FAIR GAME
⌗16 BEACH
⌗17 MONDAY
⌗18 MY TURN
⌗19 ME
⌗20 GAMES
⌗21 GIFTS
⌗22 CHRISTMAS
⌗23 NEW YEARS
⌗24 SURPRISE
⌗25 VIDEO
⌗26 INFORMATION
⌗27 NICE TRY
⌗28 FILE
⌗29 THE FALL
⌗30 SAVE IT?
⌗31 WELCOME BACK
⌗32 BROKEN PROMISES
⌗33 MARLEY
⌗34 BREAKING POINT
⌗35 PLAN
⌗36 DEFEAT
⌗37 FIRE
⌗38 ACCEPTANCE
⌗39 CHANGE

⌗011 ARCADE

1K 35 27
By -erenssluvt

fears are a common thing everyone faces. a fear can range from something under your bed to a loved one.

to get rid of that fear we were always told to face it. that if we suddenly stood up and faced it, it would go away. but that was just something to tell us to become less afraid.

everyone has a fear, and it's only a matter of time before it haunts you.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

your eyes focused on historia as she walked away from jean. there was only one thing you could think of; what she wanted from him.

tapping your thigh with your finger in a rhythm you leaned your head back to take a look at jean. as you did this the male stared back. you watched as he took a nervous swallow while he quickly pulled out his phone.

jean
historia is trying to
figure out who sent that
photo to ymir.

y/n
you have three strikes. if
i see you talk to her again
there will be a price to pay.
read 1:20

your guess was automatically correct as your eyes scanned over the text once again. there was no use in him texting you, as you already knew what historia was doing.

but now it made it easier to give him a small warning. there was always that chance jean could turn around and tell historia who did it. but you wanted historia to find out by herself. you wanted to see the flawless reaction on her face. the blonde trusted you for some reason, and you were going to use that to your advantage.

reading over the text you noticed he had read it. looking back you watched as jean stuffed his phone into his jacket pocket. lifting his hands up he grabbed the red colored hood and threw it over his head. leaning back into his chair he looked straight at histoira.

humming you looked away from him as the classroom door opened. students walked in as they talked among themselves. the chatter began to fill the silent room as they tried to get through their conversations before the teacher walked in.

shifting in your seat you watched as mrs. tybur walked through the door. once everyone else noticed it got quiet. for the rest of the class tybur rambled on about the upcoming project you would have. every once in a while she would answer a question but after she continued to talk about the project.

the time passed by extremely slow. each word that came out of her mouth made you go into a daze. not focusing on the words she spoke you zoned out. your eyes were latched onto the wall wondering how much time was left.

you were left with your thoughts as you suddenly thought about the male next to you. you both were going to an arcade that was in the town. to everyone in paradis it was new, but you've been there countless times.

you found it interesting how you actually gave a yes to go with eren. you never really cared about hanging out with people. that wasn't your genre. you didn't find the male attractive. there were no sexual fantasies.

you found him to be interesting. there was something about him that was off putting to you.

the day he talked to you, you had gotten a weird feeling. the feeling peaked your curiosity. it made your adrenaline rush into a frenzy.

he was hiding something and you were desperate to find out what it was.

"class is dismissed."

hearing the most satisfying words you quickly got up grabbing your bag. looking around for a girl with a bag of chips by her side at all times, you couldn't find her.

pushing your chair in you looked at eren giving him a small smile "see you later aaron."

the male scrunched his face up at the name you had given him. picking up his pencil from the desk he pointed it in your direction "keep one eye open."

giving him a weird look you mocked his sentence trying to imitate how his voice sounds. shaking his head he walked over by your side leaning down to get eye level with you.

copying your actions he mocked your voice trying to get a high pitch voice out. gasping you slapped his shoulder "i don't sound that annoying."

raising a brow he started to walk off.

blinking you followed right behind him being silent. once you took a step out of the room a figure pulled you aside "hey y/n!"

already knowing who the girl was you smiled locking arms with her "hello hitch"

fixing the strap on her bag she took a quick glance at you "i'm assuming you're going to the football game tomorrow?"

swaying your head left to right you looked over at the female finally taking her appearance in. she wore a cheer uniform that was layered in the school colors. her shoes were completely white and clean as a band was sitting around her thigh. her hair was flawlessly curled as it rested on her shoulders.

"i'm guessing you're going?"

hitch smiled, lifting her arm, doing jazz hands "how'd you guess?!".

"anyways please tell me you're going! i wanna see you get your school spirit on."

fake gagging you looked away "when you say it like that it makes me want to stay home."

looking ahead of you, you took in how many kids had school colors on. footballs boys walked in the hall with their jerseys on as some had face paint.

hitch quickly tugged at your arm trying to get your attention. looking back at her you finally had an answer "yeah i'm going, sasha and connie had begged me to come yesterday."

the girl cheered as she started to ramble on about random things.

"we have a pep rally today which is so boring!"

laughing you pulled her arm making her turn with you "i was wondering why everyone was dressing up today."

groaning hitch stopped in front of your classroom door. she pouted looking at you "i wish your class was further, i have so much to tell you!"

lifting your hand you ran it through your hair making it fall right back to how it was. "if we're gossiping, i'm all in."

hitch gasped at your comment "we should have a gossip girl!"

shrugging you tapped your chin "sounds fun"

looking down at your phone to check the time you sighed opening the classroom door. looking at hitch you gave her a goodbye before walking in.

looking around the room you noticed ymir wasn't here yet. heading to your seat you placed your bag on the ground. as you did you felt someone sit by you. turning over to greet ymir you were surprised that a blonde was in her place.

looking at the small petite girl you raised a brow "what's up historia?"

she smiled at you while she gently placed her bag on the desks surface. "don't worry, i won't be sitting here for long."

nodding at her words you patiently waited for historia to tell you what she wanted.

"i was wondering if you would help me find who sent the picture to ymir."

grabbing the paper on your desk your eyes scanned over it. turning it around you found the worksheet to be easy. "sure i'll help you."

lightly clapping her hands she thanked you. "i went to see if jean would help out, but for some reason he didn't want to. but i'll try to talk to him again!"

placing the paper back down you crossed your right leg over your left. smiling you tilted your head to the side "i think that would be a great idea, tell me if he says yes!"

nodding historia looked around the room to see who was all here. it's was roughly four minutes before class and there was barley anyone inside the small room.

"if you don't mind me asking, why do you want to know whoever did it."

the girl froze in her seat, she wasn't prepared for that question. placing her hands on the cool desk she let the cold feeling run up her skin.

"i guess i'm just curious, you know? no one had ever expected me to do that, and well neither did i. matter of fact no one knew about reiner and me. of course i regret doing that to ymir."

your eyes shifted down to your phone that rested in your lap. "was reiner the guy in the photo?"

nodding her head she looked away towards the window. "i met reiner at a party i was hosting. he was a gentleman, so nice and good looking. after that we went on dates and it soon got to the point where it was friends with benefits. i never thought we would be caught."

you listened to the pity story she told. every word she said, you let drop on the ground. you didn't care to listen, you just tried to make it seem like you cared. here and there you would nod indicating you were listening. in reality you were judging her.

"like i said i totally regret doing that ymir. but i can't deny that it was my fault."

you thought everything she said was utter bullshit. the way she looked away while talking or how she would pick at her fingers or hair. the lying was so basic.

you knew what she wanted to do, but she was no threat to you.

so you let her ramble on about her sad horrible story. you thought of many ways how this could go, but only one stuck out to you.

"have you ever thought it was somebody in the group?"

finally interrupting her she looked at you with a stare. "no i haven't..."

getting up she swung her bag onto her back. thinking about your question she took her phone out of the fluffy pink dress she wore "i'll look into it."

and finally she walked away to her seat. bringing your hands up you stretched your arm out.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

the class was coming to an end. after waiting for thirty minutes you would finally be dismissed. although the feeling felt nice to leave you still had to get through the day.

sitting on the edge of your seat, you waited for the bell to ring. tapping your foot on the ground repeatedly you felt a buzzing sensation come from your hand.

turning your head you tapped on your phone screen noticing it was a message from mikasa. clicking on the banner you let the face id do its work as the phone unlocked and opened.

mikasa
we need to talk.

y/n
we do? where do
you want to meet?

mikasa
during lunch, in
the library.
y/n liked your message.

turning off your phone, you looked down. your hair fell on either side of your face covering the small grin you had. hearing the bell ring you got up and walked out of your class.

mikasa rushed out of her classroom. going down the hall she quickly walked through a group of people trying to get to her destination. she had texted you not even two minutes ago.

picking the meeting place at lunch was a good plan. it was only good because she had someone to talk to before she met with you.

turning a corner sharply she rushed to the set of glass doors in front of her. lifting her arm, her hand wrapped around the metal handle pulling it open. stepping into the quiet atmosphere she made sure the door didn't shut too loudly.

some students perked their head up at the sound of someone entering. while others ignored mikasas presence.

rows of shelves were all around her. the books that sat on the shelves were perfectly ordered. the room was cold as goose bumps started to rise from her pale skin.

looking at the tables she sighed not finding the male.

taking a step forward she started to walk to the back of the library. each time there was a new row of shelves she turned her head hoping to find him standing there trying to choose a book.

not being successful, Mikasa started to walk to the back corner. his to-go reading spot. there was a small window by the round table. it was always captivating to look out of, only because there was a good view.

rarely anyone went to the back table so it was always a good place to sit, and just let your mind wander.

so as mikasa rushed over there she couldn't help but smile, finding the male sitting there. his bag was placed on top of the table while a book sat in his hands.

dragging the chair out from under the table, armin looked up. smiling he closed the book, putting it to the side of him. "hey mika!"

taking a seat she gave him a smile back "hi armin."

the boy furrowed his brows at the tone of her voice. sitting up in the chair he got into a comfortable position. "what's wrong?"

taking a look out the window, mikasa watched the clouds, pointing shapes out to herself. "y/n."

at the sound of your name, armin was instantly intrigued. "what about her?". finally facing the male mikasa sighed "have you noticed anything.. weird about her."

armin picked up his book, placing it back into his bag. knowing we're the conversation was going he decided to pack his things up. "why, is there something going on?"

mikasa started to bounce her leg as she became impatient. "armin i know you know something about her."

the male hesitated in saying anything because he wasn't too sure if he was correct. looking at mikasa he shrugged trying to get something out of his mouth.

mikasa licked her lips and finally stopped bouncing her leg. "i went to get my charger in erwin's class. while i was walking over there i heard talking. i wasn't too interested but i recognized jean and y/n's voice."

armin nodded taking in the information. he raised his hand to signal for her to continue.

"i think y/n was the one who put those photos around the school."

the male slouched back into his chair in thought. he suspected you had something to do with it, but he had nothing to prove it. "actually i was thinking that too. after the photos were around the school jean came up to y/n and pulled her aside. now that i think about it he was pissed."

mikasa hummed trying to figure out what to say. doubling tapping the phone screen she checked the time.

"is it really a bad thing that y/n did that?"

quickly the female shook her head. she wasn't mad at you, in fact she was happy she found out the truth about jean. she was just worried.

"no! i'm thankful, really i am. i'm just worried."

furrowing his eyebrows he scratched his head in confusion "worried of what?"

"look y/n and eren have been hanging out a lot lately. and i'm happy for eren because of it. but i can't shake the feeling of y/n. i don't want her to do something to him or do you know what."

getting up, armin pushed his chair in. putting his hand on the desk he slightly leaned on it.

"i understand how you're worried for him, but you've always been the closest to eren. we both know he can handle himself. anyways i don't think y/n means any harm."

nodding her head she looked up at armin giving him a smile.

"i know you're still in your overprotective sister phase, but try stepping away for a second and really look at everything from an outside view."

as armin finished his advice, he gave mikasa a wave before walking away. each step he took only left mikasa in her thoughts.

she knew armin was right, he always was. so taking his word she thought over everything that has happened. she knew you didn't mean any harm, but she was trying to find where your head was.

of course she was pissed when she found out jean cheated. people checked on her that day. left and right people threw sorrys at her. but at the same time she was grateful those photos got released or it could have been worse later on.

not to mention how even though you posted those pictures everywhere you still checked up on her. you made sure she was okay.

but the only way to make sure there were no bad intentions, she had to talk to you.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

"so how many more minutes until lunch?"

eren sighed looking at connie. grabbing his phone he checked the time before answering the question yet again "the same as the last time you asked."

you sat there in your chair focusing on your work not paying attention to the three males beside you. moving your pencil you noticed how you would only use mechanical.

to you it wrote better along with smoothly. much better than holding a piece of wood.

looking up from your paper you leaned over to erens direction. squinting your eyes at an answer he had on his paper you jabbed his shoulder with the end of your pencil. "how did you get that?"

wiping his shoulder off he took the pencil out of your hand to lean over to look at your work. "well how did you get that?"

shrugging you lifted your finger to point at the work you had on your paper. rolling his eyes he sighed looking through everything. stopping he slowly put your pencil down and leaned back over to his own seat.

picking up armins eraser he quickly started to erase things on his paper. laughing you got up taking your paper with you "stupid."

scoffing the male raised his hand shoving it in front of your face. smiling you gave him a high five before walking away to turn in your paper.

"wait y/n! can you turn mine in?"

groaning you slowly walked back to the table reaching out your hand to take armins paper. "thank you!" nodding you turned around and rushed to the turn in box before someone else could stop you.

walking back to the table connie quickly packed up his stuff smiling at the clock. "it's so close!"

grabbing your bag you scrunch up your face "you have a funny relationship with food."

whipping his head around to you he raised his phone showcasing the time. "two minutes in case YOU were wondering y/n."

giving him a nice smile you placed your hand over your heart "thank you connie, i really appreciate it!"

grabbing your own phone you walked over to the door "i need to go to the library i'll see you guys at lunch"

eren waved bye at you as connie dramatically sighed watching you walk out the door.

you had many assumptions and ideas of what mikasa could have wanted. but underneath all of that you knew exactly what she wanted.

mikasa wasn't as stealthy as she assumed she was. no matter how hard she held her breath to be quiet or how she tried to conceal her body behind the wall. you still knew she was there, listening.

you knew she heard jean and your conversation. now what her intentions were, that was something you wondered.

so as you approached the library door you put on a smile. opening it you stepped in looking around for a familiar female. your eyes scanned over the tables that were located at the front of the library.

once you got to the last table you saw mikasa sitting there. she had her legs crossed while her backpack sat by her right foot. she looked at the seat in front of her patiently waiting for you to arrive.

walking over, you sat your bag on the ground and took a seat. getting situated you looked at mikasa "you wanted to talk?"

nodding her head she looked up at the ceiling. she sat there quietly trying to think of how to word what she wanted to say. "what do you want with my friends?"

"why ask me this if you heard my conversation with jean?"

mikasa scooted her chair up trying to get closer to you. clasping her hands together she put them into her lap. "why'd you do it?"

it was an excellent question, but the answer was simple. the answer was right in front of mikasa's eyes but she disregarded it completely.

"what are you asking? why i sent ymir that photo or why i taped pictures around the school."

mikasa raised her hand signaling that's exactly what she wanted you to answer. humming you tapped your chin as if you were in deep thought.

"is it not obvious? if i didn't do what i did you would still be dating a cheater. you should give me a thank you."

biting her lip she cleared her throat "i never said i wasn't thankful. i can see your intentions y/n, and i hope that doesn't include hurting anybody like eren."

and now it was crystal clear. mikasa didn't care about what you did. she only cared about what your intentions were with her brother. but that only made your curiosity grow even more. it made you think there was something about eren that mikasa and armin were trying to hide.

sighing you gave the girl a smile "i would never."

placing your arm onto the honey wood table your fingers started to tap it in a rhythm. "there's no need to be worried about eren."

standing up you grabbed your bag and walked off before the girl could reply back to you. heading out of the library doors you made your way to the cafeteria.

each day you went to this school the more you found how interesting it was. but it being interesting only led to you to be more curious.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

it was now the end of the day. saying goodbye to a couple people in your class you began to walk out. making your way to the parking lot you looked around for a certain male.

finding a familiar car you smiled jogging over.

"glad you didn't stand me up this time"

scoffing you crossed your arms turning around to look at eren "i did not!"

squinting his eyes at you in a questionable way he walked over getting into his car. following his lead you walked around the car and hopped in.

driving off eren picked up his phone shuffling a random playlist he had. speeding up at times he looked over at you occasionally.

looking out the window you felt him look over again "what?"

eren smiled looking forward "just making sure your still alive"

rolling your eyes, you leaned forward changing the song. the male who sat next to you gasped lightly slapping your hand "hands off my shit"

pushing his hand away you scrolled through the playlist trying to find a better song. sure his music taste was good but the music he had playing now wasn't very fitting.

"if i scroll through here and find 'all girls are the same' i'm jumping out of this car."

the car came to a stop signaling you had arrived. looking over at you he snatched his phone back "ha ha, real funny"

getting out of the car you followed behind him while poking his back "i'm dead serious"

walking inside the arcade you looked around to find it was dark. led lights took control as the color constantly changed. there were rows filled with games as people were running around trying to get a good game.

to busy looking around you didn't notice eren had went off and got game cards. so when he came pulling you along with him you finally were snapped out of it.

"what are we playing first?"

the male smirked walking towards air hockey. laughing you got out of his grasp stepping in front of him "your going down man bun". rushing over to the end of the table you grabbed the pusher, getting ready for eren to hit the puck your way.

shaking his head at your sudden burst of confidence he forcefully pushed the puck over your way, to which you blocked. this went on for a while as you both were now tied.

groaning eren watched as the puck slid across the table sliding into the hole making it to where you won. cheering in success you watched the male slump into defeat.

walking up to him you raised your hand patting his shoulder "don't be a sore loser... anyways zombies?"

grabbing the game card eren quickly ran off to the game machine picking up a fake gun that was blue. following behind him you picked up the other one swiping your card to begin.

this went on for a while as you both ran around playing different games. laughter could be heard as you both would break down laughing at each other.

slapping the ground eren looked down refusing to look at you. if he did it would cause the both of you to laugh harder.

placing your hands on your face you shook your head "how do you mess up at crossy road that badly?!"

shrugging the male leaned back trying to get his words out. it failed miserably as the both of you made eye contact resulting into laughing loudly again.

"you bitch stop looking at me!"

snorting at his comment you quickly turned away "you stop looking at me!"

finally after a while the both of you calmed down. eren grabbed his phone looking at the time. getting up he pointed at the arcade double doors "let's get you home"

nodding in agreement you pulled out your phone texting him your address. walking out you both ran to the car trying to see who would be the last one. it was a no brainer as you quickly got into the car buckling up.

the male sat down next to you waving you off "i went easy on you"

rasing a brow you nodded "yeah, sure"

the car ride was a short drive considering how close your house was. he pulled up in your driveway and he looked around confused "where's your parents?"

you took a quick pause getting out of the car. shrugging you turned around getting your bag "there on a business trip." humming eren leaned back smiling "i'll see you tomorrow?"

giving him a thumbs up you closed the car door rushing over to your house. getting to the front door you brought your keys out. unlocking it you looked down to see a couple of envelopes.

bending down to pick them up, you pushed the door open walking in. turning around you gave eren one last wave before you closed the door and locked it.

the house was empty. it was silent. no movement, no sound. the only thing that rang through the house was your footsteps. pictures of you and your family hung on the walls. to which you disregarded it every time you walked in.

making your way to the counter you dropped your bag onto the floor. putting the mail on the counter you walked over to the refrigerator grabbing a water bottle.

twisting it you heard the cap seal snap. completely taking it off you raised it to your mouth letting it run down your throat. the cold water refreshed your body.

putting the bottle down you looked at the counter. picking up a red colored envelope you gave it a small glance before throwing it back onto the counter.

the day now came to an end.

and who knew what else would too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.1K 33
You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over the past couple of months with Mikasa A...
86.7K 2.8K 21
"𝐨𝐨𝐡 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐨𝐡 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡." [eren x fem reader] y...
70.8K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
8.8K 277 6
Your life-long best friend and neighbor, Eren, comes over one night and does something unexpected. The next day when he explains himself, you both re...