The Search for a Triton┃JRWI...

Oleh Notowoism

𝗝𝗥𝗪𝗜╰┈➤ The crew was having a peaceful, uninterrupted slumber one peaceful night. When suddenly the ship... Lebih Banyak

No.1 | Navy Blue
No.2 | Fish-napping
No.3 | Missing fish
No.4 | ONWARD
No.5 | Captains dream
No.6 | girlboss
No.7 | Tokyo Drifting
No.8 | "husband and wife"
No.9 | Cell doors
No.10 | Back in my arms
No.11 | Navy rush
No.12 | The escape
No.13 | Light of my life.

ABOUT & TW'S ETC

803 17 9
Oleh Notowoism

Trigger Warnings: blood, violence, mentions of sex (IT CONTAINS ABSOLUTELY NO SMUT/NSFW SCENES! MERELY ONLY MENTIONS OF SEX), weapons such as guns and swords, 

  The nights on the Albatross are calm, warm, nothing beats a cold yet comforting night like this, its greatest gift given to a pirate out at sea. Though the night finds itself being pierced and shattered into pieces as trouble takes its turn and strikes the Albatross. The crewmates forced to wake up and defend the ship. Jay feels they're after her until she finds out it's not her they want. Its Gillion. Chip watched Gillion through his fingers and kidnapped by the Navy. All they can do now is make a plan... things certainly go nuts.. that's for sure... ig they'll just have to roll with it.

INFORMATION! :O

Fanfic involves SEVERAL spoilers. Also, it is not at all canon, many things and parts are different, including locations. Some locations in the story are also NOT canon. I suggest you are caught up in JRWI RIPTIDE before you read this. 

So Don't come at me saying "oh this location doesn't exist" or "that not what it looks like according to JRWI". 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.2K 2K 44
[Featured by @WattpadSeries] Eva's life has not been the same since her marriage. Besides facing issues at home, our captain must deal with a mysteri...
204K 7K 20
I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean. All rights go to the Disney company that gave us these wonderous movies. I only own Johanna and (Y/n) and her s...
184 2 50
Don't let the amulet control you, try to fight it. I will ki* she stop and couldn't move * I won't let you hurt me, mommy. Be quite this is my body...
10.3M 412K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...