Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

Da AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... Altro

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 9

772 49 0
Da AmandaAcheron

You choose the easier task of the two choices in front of you and ignore the woman for the moment and turn to Kyle.

"Kyle," taking out your phone and turning the photo of Yoongi and his backpack towards him to show, "Can you have your guys check in the trailer for the backpack and suitcase of Mr. Min please?" You hoped this could be resolved easily and Kyle nodded and stepped away slightly from the woman to key the mic on his radio. As he did, the sound seemed to reach the woman and she finally looked up.

The woman in front of you was on the smaller side, brown hair and brown eyes, now seriously red rimmed from the amount of smoke she must have had in the trailer. You turned back to her, and Jason started to speak to get her attention.

"Hey Lady, what's your name again?" Jason leaned towards her as he asked, and she looked up and finally ceased her toneless singing.

"Hey, you're Jason!" she said as she smiled up at him. Jason sighed and tried again.

"Yes, you're right! I am Jason, but who are you?" he said, and you motioned for him to back up a bit, so he stopped looming over her.

"I'm not Jason," she said smiling. You deliberately bit your cheek and started tapping your foot in order to not break out laughing. Jason was already angry enough and this woman was just exacerbating what was happening.

Kyle walked back over with a backpack and purse in hand.

"Seth found this inside, I assume the purse is hers and doesn't belong to your Talent?" Kyle looked at me and you confirmed that Yoongi had not brought a hot pink, last season's knock off, Coach bag to Chicago. You probably should have confirmed with Yoongi first, but call you silly, you had a wild hunch that wasn't his.

You did reach over and take the backpack from Kyle and double check to see it had the laptops. It certainly was heavy enough, and you noticed that the small luggage locks on the backpack had remained in place. You felt through the backpack and sighed in relief as you felt two heavy rectangular shaped objects through the fabric of the backpack.

You took your phone out of your pocket and realized you hadn't seen Yoongi's last two texts and now there were even more waiting.

"(Y/N) I am not angry at you; I am angry that my carelessness has put us both in this situation. Please update me when you can."

And later a second message had been added.

"(Y/N)? I hope everything is alright with the trailer and the fake assistant. I am being called to hair and makeup to get ready for the day now but have my phone as soon as you hear."

"Please don't think I am angry (Y/N), I would not like to lose yet another assistant 😆"

You smiled as you read the words. How weird everything must seem for Yoongi, that some random temp agency person had put him out in the cold, and some other completely random person had offered to help him instead. You took a snapshot of the backpack in your hands and sent that to Yoongi.

"Yoongi-nim, please confirm that this is your backpack." After a moment's thought, you decided to take another shot of the locks on the backpack in case they weren't Yoongi's and sent that photo as well. "And that these are your locks please. I can feel what I think are two laptops inside but want to confirm. Thank you!"

You glanced up at Jason and the woman while you waited for Yoongi's response. He didn't seem to have made much progress, but Kyle stepped back over and held up her purse.

"Looks like her name is Marie," said Kyle after opening her wallet. The woman glanced at Kyle like she wasn't sure when he had arrived and smiled brightly at Jason again.

"I like the name Marie, don't you?" she said as she simpered at Jason. You bit your cheek to stop from giggling again and felt your phone vibrate to announce the incoming message.

"You did it (Y/N)! That is my backpack and those are my locks. Is everything else ok so far? Do you need anything from me to help?"

"Thank you Yoongi, I appreciate your confirmation. I will come talk to you as soon as I get everything squared away here." You replied in LINE. Before you could put your phone away another message chimed.

"Babygirl are you trying to be formal with me again?" Yoongi's response was something that made you pause before responding yourself.

"Yoongi, I promised my friend I would be "professional" so I am trying REALLY hard here to do that. But I would very much like...," and here you paused trying to figure out what to say. However, your thumb slipped, and the message sent anyways. Oh god... I hope I didn't just screw this up. As you began to send your prayer to any available deity Yoongi's response came back.

"Me too Babygirl. Me too. I would like that very much. Maybe in a bit, after you and I are both done being professional for today, we can?"

You gasped quietly to yourself reading Yoongi's response. The possibility of those future conversations overwhelmed your poor brain for a few seconds and sent you off into fantasy land. It was a nice place full of cozy areas, long conversations someplace warm and it didn't stink like pot.

"Yes, please Yoongi" you remembered to respond before shoving your phone back in your pocket and turning once more towards Jason, Kyle and the mystery assistant.

Now for the actual confrontation. You knew this wasn't going to be fun, but it needed done. You took out your phone quickly to check the time. This had taken nearly an hour, but it was late enough someone should be manning the phones at the Chicago temp agency by now.

You watched Jason keep trying to get info out of the woman and finally had to step in.

"Jason she's blitzed so much she doesn't even know her own name, literally, right now. I'm sure you've got a million things to do, do you want me to finish this with Kyle and update you when we're done?" you ask.

Jason looked frustrated and relieved at the same time.

"I'm sorry to dump this on you (Y/N), I know this is part of my job and I've already handled this whole thing badly but its Day One on production and we're starting to move, and if we get to keep to our schedule, I need to start moving as well. Is this something you're ok to handle for Mr. Min and our production team and then update me later? I think we can stretch the production budget to clear you a rider for today if you need it."

This was incredibly generous from Jason, and you knew your mouth dropped open a bit. You started to push aside the offer, and thought better of it. You might be doing this just to help (and be close to!) Yoongi, but if this went as badly as you thought it had, you might need some funds to help smooth the way.

"Thanks Jason, I will definitely do that." You turned to Kyle and thought to ask about Yoongi's suitcase.

"Kyle do you know if your team also found a suitcase, or suitcases in the trailer? Mr. Min said he had a backpack and a suitcase this morning, most likely a carryon."

Kyle nodded and stepped away to key the mic and then turned back to you.

"(Y/N) are you ok to stand her with her for a few minutes? I'm going to go check the status of the trailer." Kyle looked amused as he looked over the woman standing in front of you who had started her humming again. "She's so blitzed I don't think she'll give you any problems, but if something happens just yell for me and the guys and we'll hop out in a hurry. I want to clear the trailer and see what kind of damages we're looking at."

You nodded and Kyle took the opportunity to head back towards the trailer. Clouds had stopped coming out a while ago, but you imagined the smell was still overpowering at best. You turned back to the problem in front of you and decided she wasn't going to provide anymore answers.

You took the wallet and ID that Kyle had handed you when he went back to the trailer and got the name off her state ID. Marie Wang, read the ID. You dug out the screenshots Yoongi had sent you earlier and got the number for the temp agency and dialed.

"Good morning, this is the Just In Time placement agency, How can I direct your call?" A bright voice answered, and you introduced yourself as Yoongi's assistant and started trying to explain why you were calling and what had happened at the set to the receptionist.

"Oh, my goodness, one of our temps did what? Hold on again, what was the name you said?" As you passed along Marie's name, you glanced at her from the corner of your eye to make sure she was still standing there. She was but now slightly swaying back and forth, it looked like the chilly air was going to catch up with her soon. You covered your phone's mouthpiece and yelled towards the trailer.

"Hey Kyle? The lady is out here in her shirtsleeves, do you guys see a coat anywhere in there that might belong to her?" One of Kyle's guys stuck his head out the door and gave you a thumbs up and disappeared back inside.

The voice of the receptionist on the phone caught your ear and you lifted it back into place to continue the conversation.

"Hi Ms. (L/N), you said you were on the set of the new production down on the south side right?" asked the receptionist

"Yes that is correct. The woman here was sent by your agency at the request of the HYBE-Los Angeles office. Do you know who I would speak to about that? A driver was also sent to O'hare airport this morning to pick up the talent if that helps?"

The receptionist is quiet for a moment and you can hear typing in the background.

"Ah..." comes a low breath and the receptionist seems to take a deep breath. "You're going to want to speak with Ms. Kim about that. I saw her in the parking garage, so I believe she's in her office by now. I'll transfer you up." And with that terrible screeching hold muzak began to play in your ear. You pulled the phone away slightly at the volume.

Your actions seem to have caught the attention of Marie Wang and you took the opportunity to ask her some questions.

"Hey Marie, do you know what Ms. Kim told you that you were supposed to do today?" you ask.

Marie blanched under her former enthusiasm.

"Ah shit," she breathed. "Ji-Ho is going to murder me."

It started to sound like she was coming back down finally, so you thought you might be able to make some progress soon. The hold muzak finally paused its terrible cacophony of sound and you heard a new voice on the line.

"Hello, are you calling about my cousin and Min Yoongi?" 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.2K 143 26
Lee Y/N has had a hard life from the beginning. After having to grow up as a rogue, it's safe to say she's tired of her life and doesn't know how muc...
339K 16.6K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
61.2K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
11K 521 35
Memories from high school suddenly flash my mind. Realization hit me as I see some images on my retina. I can see the way he's staring at me, while t...