For Eternity (Druig x Reader)

By changetyre

y/n is known as one of the Eternals, fighting alongside them for centuries, protecting the earth for a bigger... More

5000 BC Mesopotamia
575 BC Babylon
400 AD Gupta Empire
1521 AD Tenochtitlan
A Life
Present Day
The Amazon
IRAQ
Betrayal
The emergence
Tiamut
A/N

Home?

12.2K 446 449
By changetyre

2 weeks later:

Phastos had offered to let the team stay with his family, Sersei had gone back to London with Kingo and Sprite. As soon as they got there Druig and y/n headed straight to the kitchen to get some food.

"You two! Leave some for my son." Phastos hollered at them as Druig opened the fridge and y/n opened the cupboards.

Phastos and y/n were still working to get the ship fixed but everything else seemed like it was back in order.

As usual Druig and y/n they fixed themselves a plate of just about everything, including numerous slices of pizza and headed over to the couch to sit with Phastos husband, Ben who was watching the news. Makkari and Phastos joined them.

On the news, they were talking about Tiamut, the strange form that had emerged out of nowhere. "Was that you?" Ben asked.

No one answered. "I love you so much." Phastos answered Ben, his mouth full of food.

Thena was in the kitchen trying to work the toaster. "You alright?" Phastos son Jack asked her.

"Yeah, sometimes I get confused." She replied.

"Yeah me too." Jack was honest but didn't we all. He was trying to reach a mandarin. "Dad said you were the goddess Athena.

"It's Thena, without the A." She corrected him.

"Oh...what's your superpower." He was curious, normal for his age.

Thena created a spade piercing the mandarine Jack was trying to grab. "Oh hell no, give me a sec." Phastos saw setting his plate down on Makkari's lap before running to the kitchen.

Druig, y/n and Makkari turned to see Thena handing the mandarine to Jack with her spear. "Let's be careful with that, she almost sliced your ear off." Phastos laughed nervously.

Druig, Makkari and y/n laughed from the couch. "Violence is never the answer, Right Thena? You should always use your brain." Phastos lectured his son.

"Like you on the beach?" Thena pointed out.

Druig, Makkari and y/n got up approaching the kitchen.  "Your father, spoke calmly and firmly with the bad guy and he had no other choice but to listen." y/n and Druig found it hilarous.

"That kid's 10, not stupid." Makkari told Phastos.

"So when are you all leaving? Do you know when you're leaving?" Phastos questioned us. Druig and I walked forward, Druig flashed his eyes at Phastos. "Oh yeah that's Druig, don't even get close to him." Phastos warned his son.

"What about me?" y/n laughed winking at Jack.

"She's cool! She can make water animals." Jack told his dad.

"Yeah she's fine, you can hang out with her. I trust her, just don't make her mad." Phastos told his son. "And don't hurt Druig cause that makes her mad."

Druig and y/n laughed. "Well, it's time for us to go." y/n sighed knowing that the domo was ready and they could go now.

Phastos walked them out Druig had his arm around y/n's waist. "Wow dad, the domo is so cool." Jack admired the ship.

"Yeah, your dad fixed it all on his own." Phastos told his son.

"Not true." y/n commented.

"Wow, can we travel to space one day." Jack asked his dad.

"Why don't you get your driver's license first," Phastos suggested.

"Hey Phastos." Druig and y/n walked forward. "The humans, they'll be lucky to have you." Druig told him.

"Thank you." Phastos extended his hand out to Druig. "I know you don't like hugs." Druig accepted the hand shake but then pulled Phastos in for a hug. Makkari and y/n smiled at the gesture.

It was y/n's turn to say goodbye to Phastos, she gave him a very tight hug which he returned and then she kneeled down in front of Jack. "Can you show me your hands?" She asked Jack.

Jack turned around for approval from his dad, Phastos nodded. "It's okay." Jack extended his hands out. y/n made water appear in them, which then turned into a heart, she solidified it turning it into stone with a beautifully carved design on it.

"That's for you." She told Jack. "Hey listen, if anyone ever gives you trouble, tell your dad and we'll come right over." She winked.

"Bye y/n." Jack stepped forward hugging y/n.

"Bye Jack." She looked up to Phastos and smiled.

_____

Druig, Makkari, y/n and Thena boarded the ship. They weren't sure where they were off to, but they had to go. It hadn't even been long since they boarded the ship that they were all shocked at seeing a celestial had awoken. They heard Kingo and Sersei had been taken.

"What are we supposed to do? How do we get them back?" y/n began discussing with the other 3 eternals.

"I don't know" Thena answered, They all shrugged knowing that this was going to take a while to figure out. y/n sighed frustrated turning to Druig who helped her calm down.

He extended his arms out to her, she buried herself in his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. "What did we do?" y/n began wondering if stopping Tiamut had been a mistake.

All of a sudden they heard something down the hall. Everyone stood up gathering in the center to have a look.

"Hello everyone, I'm Pip the troll." A small creature had appeared out of thin air. "Introducing the one, the only, Thano's brother, Starfox." Pip extended his arm out to nothing.

But all of a sudden someone else had appeared, He looked like one of them, like one of the eternals. "I already told you not to do that Pip. Hi, I'm Eros." He introduced himself.

He walked forward towards y/n, admiring her. "I'm here to help you, I know how to get the others back." He made a sphere appear like the one Ajak had passed onto Sersei.

"What?" y/n asked, everyone else was also confused.

"You must be y/n, I've heard a lot about you." Eros bowed down in front of her, taking her hand and kissing it.

"Yeah, and I'm Druig, and she's taken, why are you here?" Druig stepped in between them forcing Eros to let go of her hand.

"My apologies Druig her mesmerizing beauty got the better of me, but I believe I've stated my purpose," Eros smirked.

________

THE END

Thank you to those who read until here. I am so shocked I wrote this whole story in two days, I have never been able to do that but I just felt so inspired.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I plan to continue once the next movie is released but I might do some Druig x reader imagines if you guys are interested in that.

I have completed Jay Halstead x reader and Draco Malfoy x reader story on my page for those of you who are interested.

Anyways, thanks again.

Love you all xx

A.M.

Update: Woke up to this 🥺 Thank you so much 🤍 I've never been #1 in 6 categories at the same time before 😱🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.3K 28
Time heals all wounds or so they say. Druig felt at peace with his choice, eventually. The anger turned numb and he created a safe space for those th...
25.3K 687 14
"𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠" - - What happens when two Eternals with different personalities fall for each other while saving th...
32.3K 1K 15
She was an Eternal with the power to control the elements. For centuries, she fought with her family to defeat the Deviants. But when she started suf...
102K 2.9K 28
"The people really love you." "Well, I don't care what they think about me, if they love me or hate me, I only care about you." Chaos and control...