My Twin Flame | Scarlett Joha...

Door justwords07

Soulmates are two souls that belong together but Twin Flames they're two parts of a one soul, making a whole... Meer

1: Charlotte Kloss
2: Anxiety
3: One Step Forward Three Steps Back
4: Vulnerability
5: Princess Anna
6: Never Have I Ever
7: It's Not Your Job
8: First Date
9: Mistakes
10: Stunt Day
11: Nutcracker
12: Situation-Ship
13: Cut Her Some Slack
14: I Missed This
15: Feelings...
16: London: Day One
17: London: Day Two
18: Welcome To The Farm
19: Eddie's Birthday
20: That's A Wrap
21: Promise Me?
22: You Scared Me
23: Chicago: Day One
24: Chicago: Day Two
25: New Jersey
26: Funeral
27: Distracted
28: Girlfriend
29: Waves
30: Nomination
31: Hangover
32: Hawaii Day One
33: Hawaii Day Two
34: Hawaii: The Twins Birthday
35: House Hunting
36: Meet The Family
37: A New York Christmas
38: A Total Disaster
39: Media
40: The Oscars
41: Date Night
42: Bump In The Road
43: Hilton
44: Sick Day
45: Wrap Party
46: I'm Scared Of The Future
47: The Vows
48: Trivia
49: Slip Up
50: Split
51: I Want You
52: Time
53: Settling In
54: Noa Kloss
55: Mum Life
57: Articles
58: People's Choice Award
59: Car Journeys
60: Twin Flames

56: Big Preformance

1.2K 39 22
Door justwords07

"You did amazing!" Lottie praised picking Rose up as she came from the stage door. "I'm so proud of you," I tell her cupping her face. She had a big bright smile on her lips she looked proud of herself. "Where's my amazing nice?" Chris said taking her from Lottie and hugging her. "You did so good!" He told her she was basking in the praises from the cast, a lot of us had come to see her. Chris, Seb, Mackie, Lizzie, Flo, Tom she was loving it getting all the praise and glory, though she deserved it. She was truly astonishing up there dancing and singing and acting.

"Told you she was born for the stage." Lottie said wrapping her arms around me from behind. "You're taking all credit for that?" "I mean yeah." I laughed at her. "No she's all you." She planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Excuse me?" A girl tugged at my hand I looked down. She looked to be around Rose's age. Rose looked annoyed from Chris' arm. "Please may I have a picture with you?" "Of course sweetie." I say. I pose for a few photos with some of the students and a few of the cast memebers got involved too. Lottie didn't she was giving all her attention to Rose as she was sulking about the attention not being on her.

I went over to her and praised her again and her smile came back and then her laughter started when Lottie and I smothered her with kisses leaving our different shades of lipstick all over her face. "Mummy." She said pushing our faces away. We were chuckling. "Stop with the sulking." I warned her puckering my lips thratening her with more kisses. "Okay, okay." She tells me holding my chin in her hand to stop me from moving. Lottie got one last kiss in on her cheek before Rose caught her chin too.

"Pefect photo." Chris said and we all looked at him. He showed us the photo. Rose looked stunning in her ballet costume perched on the side of the stage and Lottie and I's faces in her hand as she pouted our lips. I laughed at it. "I'm in control always... Remeber." She sassed pushing our faces away with a pat. "Oh really?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. She shot me an innocent smile. "Love ya." She said before jumping down.

--------

The first thing we did when we got home was sneaking into our girls rooms to check on them. We ignored Robert and Susan. How we're going to be away from them for a day and a bit next week I don't know.

I pecked their cheeks and snuck back downstairs to where our friends were. "The guest rooms are set up, you guys may have to double up because the guest house is occupied." I explained to them. "My room still free?" Florence asked looking past me and at Lottie who had her arms around my waist. "No... Noa's in there but the other guest rooms are just as welcoming." She offered sounding guilty. "Okay." Florence shifted a little. "Please keep it down when you go up because if you wake one of them you can stay up with them all night." Lottie warned them all.

Lizzie hadn't stayed here before nor has Mackie so we gave the two of them a quick tour. "What type of house needs two kitchens?" "This one." Lottie say's going into the wine fridge and pulling out Rosé her wine of choice. I got glasses and we poured everyone a drink.

"It's a beautiful place." Lizzie complimented resting her hand on Lottie arm. "Thanks." Sometimes when I see them together when they catch each others gaze I feel the jealous rise inside of me, knowing Lizzie had Lottie. "How amazing was Rose tonight?" Lottie gushed picking her glass up and bringing it to her lips taking a sip, we all praised her but my eyes were glued to Lizzie's hand on Lottie arms it was just laid there and then Lizzie's fingers began tracing shapes on her exposed skin. Lottie was having a conversation with Robert about Noa and EB getting the details of the evening with them and she paid no mind to it and Lizzie was talking with Florence and Tom it was like she wasn't aware of what she was doing.

Lizzie's eyes flicked over to me and of course I was already looking at her, I looked at Lottie's arm and she followed my gaze. Move your hand then. She looked back at me and smiled before going back to her conversation. Was she going to go back to Lizzie? Leave me for her again and then that would be it.

"You okay?" Lottie asked giving me her attention. I didn't look at her I wouldn't take my eyes off her arm. I felt her hands cup my face making me look at her. "I love you." She told me pecking my nose. "Sorry." "I'm yours, all yours." She whispered to me not bringing attention to my jealousy. Her hand stroked my cheek as she held me looking at her. "I hate when I do that." "It's hot." She whispered biting my lobe. I pulled away to look at her before capturing her lips, I was showing Lizzie she was mine and reenforcing what Lottie had told me. "You're mine." She nodded not breaking eye contact with me. She moved to sit on my lap and I held her in place I had a smug smile lacing my lips as she proudly sat there playing with my wedding rings in her figers absentmindly as she spoke to our friends, both baby monitors sat on the middle of the island in case of the girls wake up.

"You have a night off from mummy duties this week right?" Chris asked the two of us. "As such." Lottie says. "We should go out." "They have a date weekend planned." Robert interjected. "You can go to dinner do your thing but you can meet us in a club for a bit. Come on like old times. I miss my bar dancing partner." "I have children, I don't dance on bars anymore." She informed them with a chuckle. "Please. Please come out it'll be fun!" Flo encouraged. Lottie looked over her shoulder at me.

"They were going to have sex, leave the poor girls alone." RObert said and Lottie hid her face in embaressment. "You can have sex after having a good night out." Tom tells us, Lottie was dying of laughter hiding from the rest of the group. Lizzie's face was a Picture, Florences too. Were they really not over her yet? I mean I wouldn't have been over her either she was amazing, the best women to ever grace this world and I got lucky enough to be in her life at a time where she was open. Though they both got that oppourtuinty too and they fucked it up and broke her heart. "We'll come if you stop talking about sex." I warned them. "No." Lottie whined. "Don't be a brat." I warned her moving my hand on her thigh. Her breath hitched slightly. "Lottie are you down?" Tom asked her hopeful. Lottie had changed completely, she loved to party and have fun before the girls now she'd rather be home with the girls every night and be there when they wake up.

"Yeah." She mumbled in a sulk. "What did I just say?" I questioned her firmly but on the downlow as the rest went on to plan the night out. "I just wanted you." "Well you have me, you'll just have to wait." I tell her and she nodded listening to me.

-------

The whole next day we spent with the girls because the guilt was setting in that we were leaving them for a long period of time. Lottie had to pumb milk too so Robert and Susan had enough whilst we were away. Lottie would also have to pump when we were in the city so she didn't leak it was a whole thing she was dreading and I could see her convincing herself just to stay home.

-------

"You go, I'll stay with the girls." She said holding Noa in her arms and EB tried to climb up my leg. "Lottie, we're both going. Both of us. The girls will be fine." I tell her picking EB up and placing her on my hip. "But look at them." She pouted showing me Noa's face. "How can we leave them?" She said in the voice she speaks to EB in. "And they'll be just as cute when we get home on Sunday." I tell her. She rolled her eyes at me and pulled a face.

The cast was still here we were all just packing up our things. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" "Kiddo, give me the baby." Robert told her reaching out for Noa who Lottie was holding close to her. "EB you coming with Gram's?" Susan asked reaching for EB. "We're going to do messy play." She sung to her getting her excited it was 10 in the morning being excited about throwing jelly around was hard to do but I was glad Susan was managing it. EB reached for her and she took her into the kitchen so she wouldn't see us leave.

Lottie blew her kisses. "Give me Noa." Robert told her firmly. She narrowed her eyes. "She'll be fine, I'll send you updates and pictures." He promised. Lottie kissed Noa's head we said goodbye already it's just taken Lottie this long to agree to leaving. Which is funny because she suggested this weekend. She let Robert take her. "Muma loves you baby." She says. "Come on, they're all waiting." I tell her hooking our arms. I pecked Noa's head before we went out to the cars.

"Took you long enough." Tom complained when we got int he car. "When you have precious babies like ours you'd understand leaving them isn't the easiest." "You're so boring now." He teased her. "Oh shut up." "I'm being serious it's like all your personality has drained away when you have the girls." I don't think he was joking anymore. Lottie rolled her eyes.

----------

We spent the day shopping mostly for the girls, we got a few things for ourselves but it was mostly things for our three beautys, plus Rose's birthday was next month so we were picking our presents for her too. Our hotel room was littered in bags. The rest of the cast was doing their own thing today and it meant we could just enjoy each others company.

Lottie was looking through her clothes she had brought. "Anything you wear you'll look great in." I support her, her body has changed since having Noa, it was bound to and with doctors orders telling her to take it easy it meant she had to wait for her body to go back to how it was before on it's own without the constant working out that would speed up the process. She took off the black body con dress that she looked stunning in and threw it on the floor. "Baby?" I pouted, I hated seeing her upset. "I'm just being silly." She said. picking up a sage skirt and slipping into it. She did it up and it hugged her tiny waist hiding her insercurity which was her slightly bloated tummy. "What about this?" She asked turning to me. "Like I said you look amazing in anything but I would prefer you to wear a top instead of a bra." I tell her with a chuckle she rolled her eyes and sat in front of the mirror to do her hair and make-up. I followed suit but sat at the vanity in the room. We were staying at the Hilton like we always did, we were staying in the same room we did the first night I stayed over with Lottie, the first night I met her. It was really special of her to have booked this room, it was where our story started, nursing a extermly drunk Florence as I day dreamed about how utterly stunning she was. I still am right now. My gaze would drift over to her and I'd find myself getting lost in her beauty.

"It's rude to stear, Scar." she says blending her contour not paying my any mind. "It's rude to be that beautiful" I shoot back and she chuckles looking at me.

When we were all ready to go Lottie took her bra off in replace of a blazer jacket. I cocked an eyebrow. "What?" She asked innocently. "Tom really shook you up huh?" I say amaused. "I have a personality." She says flicking her long hair over her shoulder. "You do, you're just a muma first." I tell her. She pouted as we left the room.

"You look amazing, I can't wait to get you home tonight." I whsipered in her ear causing chills to go down her spine. She held my hand as we walked to the car paps snapping pictures but it wasn't so bad we couldn't handle it.

--------

We were driving to the club but Lottie was still trying to convince me that we should ditch an go home. Tom's comment about her lacking personality forgotten about. "Why waste such an amazing outfit?" "Sex." She says in a duh tone causing me to laugh. She traced her fingers up my leg, I stop her movements holding her hand. "Behave." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Oh come on." She pouted crossing her arms over her chest like she was a toddler in a time out. "Come on. We're here." We get out of the car and she adjusts her jacket being sure not to expose herself as she only had the cropped blazer on covering her. "You're good." I tell her lacing our hands together as we walked to the front of the line.

"Scarlett and Lottie Kloss?" I say they checked the lsit and let us in, we go to the bar and get a drink before going to the VIP section. "Oh look the Milf's made it." Tom says. He's going to regret that. "Screw you Holland," Lottie says taking his drink from his hand and downing it before downing hers too. He smirked knowing he had Lottie back, his fun loving, alcohol drinking, bar dancing sister back. I sat entertained by my wife as she danced to the music, Evans buttoned her blazer up as she almost exposed herself a few times as she was dancing.

Lizzie had made her way over to her and was dancing rather provokativly. I was burning holes in the back of her head. Lottie's biggest flaw is she's so innocent. She doesn't see anything wrong with dancing with someone because she doesn't see them as being interested in her. It caused me so much anger but I had to remind myself to trust her, she wasn't dancing with Lizzie like that because she wanted Lizzie she was dancing with Lizzie because she was friends with her and she was having fun. "She's just broken up with Paul... I guess she misses what she had. Realsied she wasted her chance." Evans explained stirring things, he was such a whore for drama. "This isn't happening!" I say standing up and storming over there roughly pulling Lottie's arm making her turn from Lizzie and into my chest. She looked shocked for a second but smiled at me, she was drunk very drunk she had that soft lazy smile and her eyes were slightly hooded. "What are you playing at?" "I'm dancing." She tells me wrapping her arms around my waist like she had done nothing wrong, but to her, she hasn't done anything wrong. "Lottie, come back dance-" Lizzie cut herself off seeing me backing away slightly, I only had to cock a brow at her and she knew I wasn't happy. "You're mine, you know that." I tell her firmly. "Prove it." She whispered back. "I married you, you dork," I tell her back with an amused smile. "You did?" She asked faking her shock. I threw my head back laughing causing me to snort when I looked back at her she had a soft smile lacing her lips. "Shut up," I warn her. "It's adorable. I love it." She gushes over my snort.

She leant in a kissed me. "Can we sit for a bit? My feet are killing me." She says leaning on me. I lead her over to our booth and she sat on my lap letting her feet dangle as she kicked them back and forth like a child. She was on her phone. "EB's awake." Lottie says looking at me. "She'll be fine." I assured her, she sighed deeply.

"How's your night girls?" Evans asked. We both nodded. "enjoying it." I say. Lottie kept shifting around on my lap. I rested my hand on her hip to keep her in place. "Sorry." She mumbled she leant into my chest still texting on her phone. "What are your plans tomorrow?" Chris continued. "breakfast date and picking up Rose." I tell him. Lottie's head rested on my shoulder her breath fanning over my neck. "Someones tired. "No her feet hurt." "Got used to farmlife again Kloss?" He teased her. "Something like that she kicked her shoes off. "I'm not wearing them anymore." She announced laying her head back on my shoulder. I continue to talk to Chris and I feel Lottie's lips graze my neck. I ignored her and continued to talk and feel her peck my neck this time, she did it a few times she wanted my attention she was like a child when she's had a few drinks she wanted my attnention always and when she didn't have it she'll do whatever she has to to get it. She then sucked slightly, don't give in to her Scar, I told myself focusing on my conversation, we were judging our friends dancing, mostly mocking them. She nibbled and sucked this time. Chris looked at her I dismissed it with a flick of my hand and he chuckled to himself.

"Fine." She stood up in a huff. "You should have just gave her attention." He said amused as we both watched her strut off barefoot across to the dance floor. She marched right over there and danced alone to the music swaying her hips not caring if she exposed herself, she looked directly at me as she did. "She's playing games." I say. "And she's not going to win." I say, picking up her heels from the floor and purse off the table. "Have good evening." I tell him. I go over to her.

"To the car now." She smirked at me thinking she had won. "Car. Now." I tell her firmly. "Okay." She said taking her heels from my hand and slipping them on holding onto my arm for support. "Bye." She said hugging her friends. Taking my hand and walking out to the car we had waiting to take us to the hotel.

"You think you're funny?" I asked her. "Very." She said amaused with herself. "I don't." I tell her and her smile was wiped from her face, she thought she had upset me. I win. "I just wanted to kiss you and you wouldn't stop talking, that's normally my thing-" I cut her off with a kiss. "You know I love it when you dance like that." I mumbled against her lips she bit hers "Stop that." She let it go.

--------

She traced my scar as we laid in bed covered by the sheets on the cloud-like pillows. We haven't been intimate not like this in a while, with the teasing and pleasure and the continuous flow of orgasms. She did things to me that I've only ever felt with her before. "Are you okay?" I asked looking up at her from her chest. She looked at me and smiled. "I'm just perfect." She told me, I beleived her, she looked so calm right now.

We laid there for a while both exhausted from our activites so move. Lottie's phone started to ring. She checked the caller ID and put it back down on the bed. "Who is it?" "Not Robert so it doesn't matter." She mumbled lacing our hands together. Her phone rang again, I picked it up. "It's Tom." "He'll be drunk. Just ignore it." So I listened to her enjoying our alone time together. But then it rang for a thrid time.

"Tom, someone better be dying!" She answered. "Florence won't stop crying." I hear Tom say in a panic. I looked up at her from her chest and she pinched the bridge of her nose. "I want Lottie." Florence could be heard sobbing in the backgroup. "Put her on." Lottie says. "Florence it's 4 in the morning, just go home." I couldn't hear Flo talk back. "Well I'm in a hotel." "No, you're going to go to your apartment and I'm going to stay here." "Because she's my wife." "You don't love me anymore Flo." Being married to the most desirable women in the world was tough, everyone was declearing they loved her on the daily. Her best friend included. "Put Tom on." She sounded annoyed.

"You're going to have to bring her here aren't you." She says sitting up with me still laid on her chest, she adjusts her arm around me so she was holding me in place. "No I'm not happy abput it, Its our first night away from the girls in a while and now I'm being taken from my wife to go comfort a drunk 27 year old." She was pissed. "No. I'm sick of it." She hung up kissing my head. "Love you." She told me. "Love you." "I'm going to go find them and I'll be right back." "We have children even when we don't" I say smiling at her.

"Hey don't be annoyed." 'She does this all the god damn time." She snapped. "I'm not going to get her." She decided slumping back on the pillows. "You can't leave her out there." "She's an adult." "Who's upset and drunk, if you don't get her I will." I say sitting up I didn't want her not to go get Flo out of fear of upsetting me so I said I'd get her. "Tom can bring her here." She says typing on her phone before getting up letting the sheets drop exposing her god perfect body.

"Shower?" I raised an eyebrow. "We have around 30 minutes before they get here and I intend to use every single second of alone time with you." She pulled me up to stand in front of her she pulled me along to the bathroom.

----------

Walking up my arm was laid over Lottie's waist and she had her back facing me. "Morning." Lottie mumbled after I tightened my hold on her. "5 more minutes." I mumbled burring my head in the crook of her neck. "No rush."

"Morning." Florence said from the sofa at the end of the bed. "Morning." We mumbled back in unison. "How you feeling?" "Like I've been hit by a truck." Lottie rolled over in my arms to face me so I opened on eye to look at her, our noses were centimeters away from each other. I rubbed my nose against hers and pecked her lips quickly.

"You shouldn't drink so much." "We drank the same amount." Florence resorted. "And i can handle my drink you can not." She says cockily. "What time do you have breakfast booked?" "11. For two." I say. "I got it, I got it. I'm sorry for crashing last night. I just-" "It's fine." I tell her sitting up slowly testing the waters, did I have a hangover or was I still tired?

Hung over... I was hung over. My head was pounding, I laid it back on the pillow.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

89.4K 2.5K 40
Elizabeth's cousin, Amber finally moved back to LA after living in the uk for a modeling job for over 6 years. She decided to come back after getting...
384K 9K 35
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...
106K 2.6K 31
Soulmate AU. You are born with a soul companion of some sort, an animal. One of the rarest companions in the world is a tiger. Well, that's exactly t...
81.7K 1.7K 13
This book is the edited version of my old first avenger Soulmate book. Aurora Winchester never thought she would meet her soulmate. What happens whe...