Different ~Elijah Mikaelson~

Bởi butterfly-on-my-love

Holly Davis was born in 1737. At the age of 20, she met Elijah Mikaelson. Instantly, the two fell in love. Th... Xem Thêm

0~Prologue
1~Secrets
2~Engagement
3~Death Do Us Apart
4~Doppelganger
5~Different
6~Halloween
7~Hybrid and Hunter
8~Settle Down In Love's Arms
9~Bloodstream
10~Ghosts of the Past
11~First Date
12~Do I Want To Know?
13~Say Something
15~History Repeated
16~Always and Forever
17~Warm Shadow
18~Again
19~My Vampire Heart
20~Death's Door
21~Crimson
22~Don't Open, Dead Inside
Sequel?
Sequel!

14~Got Me Going Suicidal

2.1K 67 2
Bởi butterfly-on-my-love

~Libby~

For the ninth day in a row, I sit in my room, alone. No matter who comes and sees me, no matter what I miss in the outside world, I stay here. I can't bear to go outside. I'm completely, utterly numb.

I stand up and reach up on a shelf above my head. I pull a glass mug I got from one of my various trips to Frankenmuth, Michigan off of the wood. I look at it for a moment before reaching inside and withdrawing a silver blade.

I rise off my bed after placing the cup back. I head into the bathroom and pull up my sleeve. I see a very tiny mark from when I first started cutting a few months back, when I lost everything.

I took the blade and slashed at the mark, slowly at first. Blood burst forward from the cut and kept on flowing. I let it flow, watching in wonder. It was almost no wonder why Vampires desired the crimson substance. For one, the color was gorgeous.

I cleaned off the blood, only to slash at the wound again. I did this repeatedly a few times before deciding that I had had enough. I cleaned the cut and bandaged it, putting the razor back in its cup.

I headed downstairs quickly, seeing the bottle of melatonin on the counter. I took it, removing the cap and pouring several tablets into my hand. Quickly, I shoved the pills into my mouth, chewed, and swallowed.

If this doesn't kill me, I hope Klaus or Kol will.

~Elijah~

I see Holly out and about. I know its her because Libby hasn't left her house in over a week. Besides, I'd be able to tell the difference between them purely by the shades of their eyes and lips.

I rush forward, grabbing Holly. Startled, she looks over at me.

"Oh, hi, Elijah." She says. A smile is evident on her features. I can't help but stare down at her lips. Longingly, I lick my own.

"You're in trouble." I tut, coming to my senses.

"What did I do?" She asks innocently, looking up at me with her crystal clear blue eyes.

"You, my dear, have cheated." I murmur, pretending she's Libby.

"Oh? No, see, you're the one who left me... Stefan was mearly my means of the good night I was promised but never got." Holly said. Libby would never say something like this.

"Hm, is that so?" I say, leaning in close. She nods, leaning closer. I crash my lips to hers, holding her to me. If I had any desire to hurt Libby, I would keep doing what I was doing now.

I didn't, though. That girl held a very special place in my heart. I removed the vervain dart from my pocket and stabbed Holly with it. A gasp left her lips as the liquid filled her up, causing her to faint.

I grabbed her and carried her to the Salvatore house. Damon allowed me in and I threw her down into the holding cell.

"She's devious and manipulative, do /not/ let her out of her." I warned Damon. He simply rolled his eyes and nodded, closing and locking the door.

I left the Salvatore boarding house, making my way to the Gilberts'. I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. When I didn't get one, I rushed through. A wave a fear crept in my bones as my ears could barely pick up the sound of someone breathing.

I shot up the stairs as fast as I could. I slammed open Libby's bedroom door, seeing her pale frame lay dying on the bed. Her wrist was bandaged and bleeding, and I knew what she had done.

I withdrew my phone, dialing Elena. I put the phone on speaker as she picked up. "Hello?"

"Libby cut herself! I think she did something else because she's hardly breathing! Does she take any sort of medication?" I asked hurriedly, withdrawing the girl from the bed. I lifted her into my arms and fitted the phone intomy pocket as I headed outside.

"She takes Melatonin for sleep, occassionaly, vitamins. She takes a birth control pill, too. And some sort of depression medication." Elena said. I could hear the worry in her voice as she tried her best to recall the pills her friend took.

"She probably tried to overdose on one of them!" I said. "I'm taking her to the hospital! Meet me there!" I bumped my pocket against a pole, ending the call. I used my Vampire speed to rush Libby to the hospital.

I waited in the waiting room for Elena as the doctors worked at saving Libby. I wanted to feed her my blood, but if she was to die and come back, she'd hate me forever. She has a better chance this way, I hope.

This was all my fault. If Libby didn't live to see another day after this, I would never be able to live with myself ever again.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

157K 4.1K 102
Elijah was in New Orleans trying to figure out who was conspiraing against Klaus when he learned some unfortunate news. Hayley was not the only one p...
14.3K 269 20
"𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒕, 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑." - 𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆...
457K 10K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
155K 3.6K 79
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋? ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂...