The Villain Just Wants to be...

By arieshima

Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found o... More

Introduction Page
【01】
【02】
【03】
【04】 
【05】
【06】
【07】
【08】
【09】
【10】
【11】
【12】
【13】
【14】
【15】  
【16】
【17】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【22】
【23】
【24】
【25】
【26】
【27】
【28】
【29】
【30】
【31】
【32】
【33】
【34】
【35】
【36】
【37】
【38】
【39】
【40】
【41】
【42】
【43】
【44】
【45】
【46】
【47】
【48】
【49】
【50】
【51】
【52】
【53】
【54】
【55】
【56】
【57】
【58】
【59】
【60】
【61】
【62】
【63】
【64】
【65】
【66】
【67】
【68】
【69】
【71】
【72】
【73】
【74】
【75】
【76】
【77】
【78】
【79】
【80】
【81】
【82】
【83】
【84】
【85】
【86】
【87】
【88】
【89】
【90】
【91】
【92】
【93】
【94】
【95】
【96】
【97】
【98】
【99】
【100】
【101】
【102】
【103】
【104】
【105】
【106】
【107】
【108】
【109】
【110】
【111】
【112】
【113】
【114】
【115】
【116】
【117】
【118】
【119】
【120】
【121】
【122】
【123】
【124】
【125】
【126】
【127】
【128】
【129】
【130】
【131】
【132】
【133】
【134】
【135】
【136】
【137】

【70】

16.6K 695 228
By arieshima

In the subsequent chat, Tang Jing didn't hear a word. He sat there in a daze. Several times when other people talked to him, he didn't respond.

They had called him several times before Tang Jing could respond.

Seeing that he was in the wrong state, You Jia was a little worried and asked, "Tang Tang, are you okay? Why are you absent-minded?"

Hearing what You Jia said, Ye Zexi also looked over and asked, "Is everything alright?"

Tang Jing smiled reluctantly, and then said, "It's okay. Maybe I have a bit too much to eat tonight, and feel a little sleepy."

The recording was originally over, and now the camera was only used to make up some clips.

Seeing that Tang Jing was not in the mood, Wei Bei also stood up and said, "It's quite late, so let's go to rest early."

Others nodded in agreement.

Everyone said "you've worked hard" to each other, and then they went back to their own room.

Tang Jing was dragged away by Wei Bei and walked forward. When he entered the elevator, he turned his head and looked behind him.

Ye Zexi and He Jinyun walked side by side, as if they were talking about something funny, Ye Zexi's beautiful eyes narrowed with a smile.

With a sound of "ding-", the elevator door slowly closed, blocking Tang Jing's line of sight.

After returning to the room, Tang Jing's door was knocked within two minutes.

Tang Jing opened the door and saw his agent's worried face.

"What's wrong with you tonight?" The agent came in and closed the door.

Tang Jing pursed his lips and said nothing.

The agent saw that he was in a bad mood and did not urge him. She just poured herself a glass of water and started to say other things: "I have been chatting with Director Zhang just now, and he said that you performed very well on the show. So after this episode gets broadcast, even without having to use the name of the CP, you will for sure become a hot topic on the Internet. I think so too, and when the show is broadcast, it won't take long for "Famous General" to be released. When the time comes, there will only be more and more topics about you, I think about it..."

"He notices it." Tang Jing said suddenly, interrupting the agent's chattering.

The agent was taken aback: "Huh?"

Tang Jing fell on the bed decadently: "Teacher He...he notices that I like Ye Zexi, and he also likes Ye Zexi..."

The agent could probably guess that Tang Jing was in a bad mood because of Ye Zexi, but she never expected that He Jinyun would like Ye Zexi too. Her face was all shocked: "You said Teacher He, he..."

Tang Jing nodded his head and stared at the ceiling blankly.

He always thought that his relationship with Ye Zexi was good enough, but until today, he realized that there is another person who is even closer to Ye Zexi.

Tang Jing always told himself to let go, but every time he couldn't make up his mind.

He hesitated and instead gave others a chance.

The agent thought about it carefully for a while before she thought about it again: "So, did Teacher He say anything to you?"

Tang Jing hesitated for a while, and repeated He Jinyun's previous sentence to his agent.

The agent hadn't spoken for a long time after listening to it. Just when Tang Jing felt that the agent didn't know what to say, the agent said, "Tang Tang, have you ever thought about Film Emperor He is just like you, it's just a one-sided feeling?"

"Who told you it was one-sided?" He Jinyun's voice suddenly became a little cold, and he glanced at Shan Zeyu who was lying on the sofa. If his eyes could kill, maybe Shan Zeyu would be no longer here!

Shan Zeyu's expression was in obvious disbelief, and he snorted, "Then tell me, where does it looks like you two are seeing each other?"

He Jinyun only said, "Sooner or later."

"Hey," Shan Zeyu became interested, and sat up from the sofa, "You are that confident?"

He Jinyun didn't look at him, and lowered his head to continue working on the laptop.

Shan Zeyu stood up, walked up to him and sat down, looked at He Jinyun and said, "I want to ask, how soon is soon?"

He Jinyun paused his fingers on the keyboard, seeming to think about it carefully, and He Jinyun's expression became much softer: "It won't take long."

"How long will it be?" Shan Zeyu asked after breaking the casserole.

He Jinyun glanced at him: "Why do you want to know so specifically?"

Shan Zeyu shook his head, "I'm just speechless, I didn't expect that you, a man with a stone heart for 800 years, would also be tempted. I am surprised!"

He Jinyun shook his head, too lazy to reason with his friend.

Shan Zeyu didn't feel annoyed, and slowly circulated around the room. After a while, he asked again: "Yes, Xiao Tang likes that one too, you have a rival!"

The tone was full of gloat.

He Jinyun didn't even look at Shan Zeyu. He raised his eyes for a long time, and there was not even a wave in his deep eyes.

Shan Zeyu didn't see the expression he wanted to see, and sighed, "it's boring."

After a pause, he said again: "By the way, don't bully others too much. You two have not confessed your feelings yet, so it's a fair competition."

He Jinyun finally finished dealing with the matter in his hands. He turned off the laptop and said, "What makes you think I was bullying him?"

"You dare to say that Xiao Tang's depressed appearance tonight has nothing to do with you?" Shan Zeyu stared.

He Jinyun really didn't dare to say.

After a while, he said, "I just told him to not be a night moth flying around the light. It's meaningless."

"Tsk," Shan Zeyu was speechless, "you are not afraid of pushing him into the corner, which will cause him to retort back?"

He Jinyun put away the laptop, stood up, and said confidently, "He won't."

Shan Zeyu: "I don't know where your blind confidence comes from!"

Hearing this, He Jinyun finally put on a smile, he said calmly: "It's from Ye Zexi."

Shan Zeyu: "..."

Oh, why did he come here to be stuffed with dog food?

"Forget it," Shan Zeyu said, "I don't care what you do. Anyway, when the time comes, remember to send me a wedding invitation."

"Of course." He Jinyun said.

Shan Zeyu was about to go out. Before he left, he thought of another sentence: "By the way, regarding Xiao Tang, don't bully him too much, I still want to collaborate with him!"

He Jinyun didn't even look at him, took out his cell phone, and responded to Ye Zexi's message: "Hurry and leave."

Shan Zeyu cursed secretly as he left.

After receiving He Jinyun's reply, Ye Zexi cheered up a bit.

Ten minutes ago, Ye Zexi sent a message to He Jinyun, asking him what time he will fly out tomorrow.

He Jinyun just replied back: "Three in the morning."

"Why is it so early in the morning?" Ye Zexi had thought that he could leave with He Jinyun this time, "are there work tomorrow?"

He Jinyun's message came back: "No, the final version of the movie has been edited, and I will go to review it myself tomorrow."

Ye Zexi replied: "Oh."

If it was to be sent for review, it was normal to be anxious.

It seems that He Jinyun will be very busy in the next few days.

Thinking of this, Ye Zexi sighed in his heart.

In the afternoon, he felt that his mood was a little strange, but he didn't think much about it at the time.

Who would have thought this kind of thinking became stronger at night.

It was like...a bit depressed.

As for what he was depressed about, Ye Zexi couldn't figure it out.

He didn't want to think about things that he didn't understand.

He chatted with He Jinyun for a few more minutes until He Jinyun was about to leave for the airport.

"Go to bed early." He Jinyun sent a message.

Ye Zexi replied with an "OK" emoticon, and then sent another sentence: "Teacher He, remember to take some rest in the car, too!"

He Jinyun: "Okay."

Ye Zexi's mouth curved up, and he threw the phone aside, ready to rest.

Early the next morning, Gao Shu came to help Ye Zexi pack his luggage.

They booked their tickets in the afternoon, so it was still early. Therefore, Gao Shu came to ask Ye Zexi if he wanted to go to the mall in advance to buy some gifts first.

Ye Zexi thought for a while, and thought it is not a bad idea.

Some time ago, Yan Man fried a lot of dried fish for him, and he didn't give anything back then. Yan Man likes jewelry very much, so he would see if there are any new products and bring some back to her.

Ye Jianbin likes tea, so he could buy some.

As for Ye Haoyan, Ye Zexi would just go and grab a pair of shoes for him.

After a brief packing, Ye Zexi and Gao Shu were ready to set off.

As soon as the door was opened, Ye Zexi saw that Tang Jing was standing at the door. He was also taken aback when he saw Ye Zexi: "You are--are you going to the airport?"

Ye Zexi shook his head: "Our flight is in the afternoon, now we are going to the nearby mall."

Tang Jing secretly breathed a sigh of relief and smiled: "Well, then can I come with you?"

"Of course." Ye Zexi said readily.

So the original two-person trip became a four-person trip.

When choosing gifts for Yan Man, Tang Jing also made some comments.

Ye Zexi smiled and said, "Fortunately, you are here too, otherwise I would just ask the clerk to pick whatever for me."

Tang Jing smiled: "I didn't help much either."

After shopping, the four returned to the hotel.

Ye Zexi took the initiative to invite Tang Jing: "Do you want to come in?"

Tang Jing naturally did not refuse, but there was a bit more obvious tension on his face.

Entering the room, Ye Zexi put the things down, opened the refrigerator and asked Tang Jing, "What do you want to drink?"

Tang Jing's back straightened, and he pursed his lips before saying, "Water is fine."

Ye Zexi took two water bottles and handed it to Tang Jing.

Tang Jing's finger accidentally touched Ye Zexi's hand while receiving the water bottle, and Tang Jing felt a little unnatural all over.

Ye Zexi didn't notice this, and naturally sat down opposite Tang Jing, turned on the TV, and looked at Tang Jing again: "Should we watch a movie? Do you have anything you want to watch?"

Tang Jing was adjusting his breathing. He shook his head and said, "Whatever you want."

Ye Zexi let out an "Oh" and began to scroll through the list idly.

Tang Jing took a breath, then exhaled slowly.

But this action did not relieve his tension at all, and his heart was still beating violently.

"Thump, thump, thump," was very obvious in a quiet room.

After silently encouraging himself in his heart, Tang Jing said, "Ye, Ye Zexi, I have something to tell you."

Ye Zexi quickly turned his head to look at Tang Jing: "What's the matter?"

Their eyes met in the air.

Tang Jing's face was red, but his eyes were unusually bright, staring at Ye Zexi unblinkingly.

Ye Zexi suddenly felt something was wrong.

He leaned a little behind the sofa, frowning: "What's the matter?"

Tang Jing seemed to have finally made up his mind. As soon as he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, his voice raised several decibels: "I like you!"

Ye Zexi: "Huh?"

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.7K 61
══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...
37.3K 992 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
22K 1K 91
Transmigrating into a novel one morning, Wen Jing arrived at the side of the one he worshiped and admired the most, becoming a loyal hound that was w...
926K 30.7K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...