Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Punishment

823 35 18
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 94 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The Jounin exams are approaching

Danzo watched Sakuya walk off with a satisfied look. He eyed the woman analysing her when she went out of the door.

"It would seem you have done something that is worth my attention Naruto-kun" Danzo remained stoic as he called out his subordinate.

"Fū" the moment Danzo called out the name a regular Konoha ANBU, with a white cloak and mask man appeared.

He looked at Danzo who had his back turned towards him "I have a job for you"

The Anbu nodded "Yes Danzo-Sama"

0°0°0°0°0°0

Uzumaki Naruto stood before both Jiriaya and Tsunade who both looked grimly at him.

Naruto blinked as he looked surprised.

"Seriously...just like that I'm let go" both Sannins did not give him any answers.

Naruto sighed as he brushed his hair he was relieved "well that's a load of my mind. I was prepared for something else"

Jiraiya didn't respond but Tsunade did "do you know how lucky you were that she didn't press any charges"

Naruto just sighed in relief it looked like he ignored Tsunade who knew and slammed her table.

"You slapped a council member what kind of person are you!" Naruto became stoic as he just looked at her.

Jiriaya sighed "hime, he's free consider it a miracle. It won't happen again" Naruto nodded

Naruto looked at the clock and then looked back. Silence ensued.

Tsunade sighed as then Naruto suddenly chuckled making the Senju narrow her eyes at him.

"Is there something funny Naruto" Tsunade growled

Naruto shook his head "no it's nothing, it's just that we are close to the New Year and already you're stressed out"

"And why do you think is the cause of it" Tsunade retorted

"All I'm saying is that you should live a little. Do something to lose that stress of yours. Relax the New Year is coming" Naruto smirked at Tsunade who sighed and Jiraiya smiled a bit.

"Alright I really got to get home and eat some ramen" the Uzumaki turned around to leave when Tsunade halted his tracks.

"Where do you think you're going Naruto" the Uzumaki stopped and turned around seeing Tsunade with a serious expression "I still didn't give you your punishment"

Naruto's eyes went wide "I thought the woman wasn't going to press charges"

Jiraiya sighed "that woman has a name Naruto"

Tsunade nodded "Yes Sakuya is not going to press charges but as the Hokage I will have to punish you"

Naruto sighed as he braced himself for the worst.

"You're lucky that only the people that were present yesterday know what happened or things would have gotten out of hand" Tsunade scolded carrying a serious visage

Naruto looked stern as he desperately tried to control his patience.

Jiraiya looked serious as well as the atmosphere became tense.

"You Uzumaki Naruto are truly a calamity and therefore your punishment is....." Tsunade then smirked as Naruto clenched his hands.

Jiraiya smirked as well.

"You are going to live with me and Shizune until the jounin exams. You will not leave our sight in the remainder of that time...."

Naruto's eyes went wide and silence ensued as all you could have heard was people's voices outside.

"WHAT!"

Tsunade looked ecstatic and Jiraiya smile widened

Uzumaki Naruto's apartment

The tenants within Naruto's apartment complex all looked at Naruto's apartment as Yugao in her Anbu uniform stood before his door while it was open.

Naruto sighed as he was packing his clothes and his music CD's.

Tsunade was behind him as she looked around his apartment, it was the first time she had been inside.

She looked amazed "for a person living alone it's very clean" she frowned it saddened her a bit that he had to live alone all his life.

"Are you done Naruto? Hurry up" Naruto sighed "I'm almost finished" he looked out his window and knew people gathered around his apartment.

He saw Yugao come next to Tsunade and sighed again "seriously, do you have to make a scene. You're acting like I'm death row convict"

Tsunade sighed as she saw Naruto finishing up "let's just go" she looked at Yugao and nodded her then walked off.

Naruto got up and went after them. Once he got out of the apartment he closed the door and locked it. Everyone then gasped as they saw Naruto walk off with the Hokage in front of him and the Anbu behind like he was getting convicted.

"Hey what's happening to the tornado is he cuffed"

"I can't believe I'm seeing this"

"Naru-chan don't leave" a woman yelled sadly

Naruto's eyebrow twitched comically while Tsunade and Yugao under her mask looked amused.

"Don't you think that woman is a bit older than you Naruto" Tsunade smirked. The Uzumaki just grunted still angry that he was leaving.

"Let's just get this over with" Naruto grunted.

"Remember Naruto you are not leaving my site for the whole month you got that" Tsunade stressed his punishment making the Uzumaki sigh "I got it the first time...god"

Hokage's Office

Kakashi, Anko and Kurenai stood in front of Jiraiya as surprised etched on their faces

"Are you serious" Anko spoke with shock Jiraiya nodded "yes luckily Sakuya didn't press charges"

Kurenai's eyes shined as she looked happy that Naruto didn't get in trouble

"But Jiraiya-Sama what Naruto done was a great crime" Jiraiya nodded at Kakashi "your right although Naruto got away with it he is still being punished by Tsunade"

Kurenai and Anko's eyes went wide "what is his punishment" Kakashi asked.

Jiraiya smiled as he looked ready to laugh "it was decided by Tsunade that Naruto will have to be closely watched so something like this will never happen again"

Kurenai became surprised "he's going to be monitored by Anbu" Jiraiya shook his head as he chuckled "no something much worse, he will be watched closely by Tsunade herself"

Everyone's eyes went wide as Jiraiya smiled "yes until the Jounin exams Naruto will be living with the Godaime Hokage"

Hokage Mansion

Naruto with Tsunade and Yugao entered a very fancy mansion with a creamy white spotless roof there hallway was grand and it contained spacious rooms. It truly was a beautiful mansion suitable for a Hokage.

It was a beautiful mansion with red carpets that attached to the stairs which led to the bedrooms.

Naruto was awed as he looked at Tsunade who smirked "like what you see"

"You live in this big mansion. You and Shizune" Tsunade nodded making Naruto sigh "isn't it too much just for two people"

Tsunade nodded in agreement "yes but this is the mansion for those who become Hokage. It's close to the Hokage tower"

Naruto nodded as he held his suitcase "where is my room" Tsunade nodded "alright come with me I will take you there"

Tsunade looked at Yugao "Yugao I want you to notify Shizune" Yugao nodded and bowed "as you wish Hokage-Sama" she then shunshined

Tsunade then walked up the stairs and went to the room at the further end and opened the door.

"This will be your room" Tsunade waved as Naruto looked around. He saw that his room was a big and spacious the sunlight made the room look more spectacular. Naruto walked to the window to look to see a great view of Konoha.

"Wow nice view" Tsunade smiled "yes I too like the view as well. This is your room since you're here for a while you will have the smallest room"

Naruto nodded as he still was engrossed looking at the window.

"Okay Naruto I want you to unpack all your stuff and meet me downstairs" Tsunade walked to the door "have fun" she smiled and closed his door leaving the blond to himself.

Naruto sighed "what have I got myself into" he then looked around his room.

He had a table and a lamp which was next to his window. There was also a closet for his clothes and shelves for books and his CD's.

"I might as well get things underway"

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto looked around the mansion as he walked into the living room to see Tsunade sitting on the couch.

"Glad for you to be here" Tsunade smiled as she leaned back on the couch. Naruto sat on the couch opposite to her.

The two sat down in silence for a while when Naruto sighed "I don't get it. Nothing happened and yet I have to do this"

Tsunade raised her eyebrow "you don't like to live here"

Naruto shrugged "My apartment won't match this but I personally like it. Don't really like a change of arrangements"

Tsunade sighed "what you done although you're off the hook you still have to be punished. You hit a council member so consider yourself lucky"

Naruto nodded "I understand"

Tsunade's face softened "Why did you do it Naruto" the Uzumaki smiled softly "to tell you the truth my hand just moved"

Tsunade sighed "I never saw you as the angry type you know"

Naruto just looked at her as she carried on "you have anger issues"

Naruto shook his head "no I don't" Tsunade blinked when the Uzumaki carried on "she had it coming"

"She called you a scum. Why didn't you just ignore her" Naruto smiled "if I did it will be like she has the right"

"Nevertheless you will have to do your punishment" Tsunade said in a scolded tone

"You said I will have to be living with you. Is that the punishment" Naruto asked

"No that's part of it" Naruto nodded at his Hokage who carried on "you will have to be watched by either me or Shizune"

Naruto's eyes went wide "what about training" Tsunade nodded "Yes you can train but I want you to be home at a certain time"

"And what time is that" Naruto raised his eyebrow he never had curfew before.

"I want you back here by 11 every day. This will give you time to train and then come straight here" Tsunade looked stoic.

Naruto sighed that meant that he had no time to see Ayame or Teuchi if he wanted to train.

It was time to be serious anyway. Naruto needed to find ways on his 8 gates technique.

"Alright" Naruto agreed Tsunade smiled "you can also not train by your own you will need to be accompanied by someone."

Naruto nodded he already had promised Kurenai and Anko anyway.

Tsunade then got up "I will be going back to my office" Naruto nodded as he got up as well "I will be in my new room don't worry I won't go anywhere yet"

"If you did then you will be punished. Shizune will come later in the afternoon you will be with her for the day. I see you later" Tsunade nodded at Naruto who nodded back

"Alright later" Tsunade then shunshined leaving Naruto to himself once again.

"I have one month. Its time I speeded up my training" Naruto then walked back to his room and went back inside.

The Uzumaki then got out the scroll Anko gave him and the sealing practice book and opened them up.

He read the scroll Anko gave him. He saw the seal it was in a complex design which he knew thanks to the training book he had. At the bottom there was writing.

"Chakra locking seal use it to your own risk" the Uzumaki muttered he then sighed and brought something out and unwrapped it. It was an image which showed someone's pathways.

Naruto got up and then tapped it on the wall so that it was in front of him when he worked on his sealing.

"Impossible. The 8 gates is the ultimate form of Taijutsu using Ninjutsu will kill you because of the amount of chakra that is leaked out thanks to the 8 gates"

Naruto eyed the picture in deep thought "If I put on the seal I won't be able to use chakra. I have to find a way to lessen the effect but how can I do that"

He looked at the book on his table in deep thought. Naruto remembered when he skimmed through the book. He found out that the book was for novices as they become intermediate level users once they completed the training it required.

There were two levels.

The first was that of a novice this was the lowest level of a seal user. During this level the most important things for an aspiring fuiinjutsu user was how to write kanji well. Naruto with difficulty had done that because if he done it wrong it could result very badly for him. Once the Uzumaki done that he was instructed to increase the speed of his strokes. The book gave him lots of examples like creating basic seals like containment scrolls.

Naruto sighed once he was doing that he felt like a kid. It felt like he could easily do this but brushed it aside. He didn't want to feel arrogant at all.

The Uzumaki now sat on his chair and read the book. He was now starting the second level. This level was basically challenging him to create his own as using the examples of the seals in the first level. Naruto was instructed to create his own seals. That itself was difficult. However this was the level he knew could help him figure out a way to use his techniques with his 8 gates.

Naruto went back to the first chapter and analysed the containment seal. The seal was used to contain objects inside scrolls etc. analysing the drawing of the seal Naruto unconsciously looked at the seal Anko gave him.

Looking at both seals suddenly Naruto's eyes went wide "containment seal....charka lock seal. Containment...lock. That's it!" Naruto slammed his table and looked at the picture he put up.

"Maybe....I could find ways to put them together" Naruto quickly sat down on the floor and opened up a blank scroll, brought out a brush and an ink he poured chakra on to it.

It was time to experiment. The Uzumaki gulped as he tried to begin. This was more difficult then he thought.

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 765 21
Hyuga Hinata has dreamt about one - being noticed by her only love, Naruto. She has believed in him even when he was no one, within years the feeling...
33K 1.3K 50
When an old woman pays Naruto with a wish, he accidentally puts his friendship with Gaara in jeopardy. He is also faced with very unusual side effec...
8.3K 165 26
Naruto finds himself lost after The War. He defeated Madara and yet; he doesn't feel accomplished In the slightest. Sakura finally got engaged with...
365K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...