DECEPTION

By FebeAristilde

Dave East x Miracle Watts story "One is easily fooled by that which one loves." -unknown March 4th 201... More

Prologue
chpt 1
chp 2
chp 3.
chp.4
chpt.5
chpt.7
chp.8
chp.9
chpt.10
chpt.11
chp.12
chpt.13
chp.14
chp.15 part 1
chp.16 part 2
Scars
chpt.18
chp.19
chp.20
chp.21
Chpt.22
chp.23
Chpt.24
chp.25
chpt.25 continued
Abandonment
chp.26
chp.27
chp.28
chp.29
chp.30
chp.31

chpt.6

8.2K 278 36
By FebeAristilde

Anura's POV

I felt strong arms wrap tightly around my waist and violently pulled me away from Rays body, I let go of her hair instantly and I watched as her coworkers help her up off the floor, I looked her over, I must admit I fucked her up pretty bad.

She had a big knot and a busted lip, I smirked feeling completely satisfied about the damage I've made, I somewhat feel bad for treating her like a punching bag, I was more pissed about the shit I was going through while I was fighting her, and I took that chance to throw all my frustration and anger out on her, she didn't deserve that but she did deserve getting her ass whooped for disrespecting me.

"I am so sorry for her behavior." I heard Dave say, I turned my head to look at him, he was surprisingly calm and collected, he was the reason why my behavior was like this, if he didn't entertain that little dehydrated animal then I wouldn't have lashed out on her like that. It's a complete embarrassment how he was just smiling in her face while I was there, as if I didn't exist.

All I want is respect, I rather him do it behind my back then do it in front of me, just being in his arms made me feel sick to my stomach, I pushed him off of me and walked away from him, I felt so unbelievably pissed that my body started shaking  as I walked, I knew deep down that Dave was cheating on me, I knew I'm not stupid, I mean if he could just sit there and flirt with another girl right in front of me then he most definitely was out here in these streets fucking with other women behind my back.

There was nothing I could do about it, it's not like I haven't tried before, he just won't listen.

I took out my phone and sat on the nearest bench, I opened my uber app and clicked on the closest car to take me away from him, I couldn't deal riding in the same car as him let alone be in his presence, I knew that once we get alone he's going to put his hands on me, and I don't want him to add more scars and bruises to the collection I already have, I don't want to spend hours treating my wounds myself instead of going to the hospital and getting medical help, I don't want to cover my bruises up every time I go out, I don't want to deal with any of that.

A few minutes later I saw a car pull up with an uber sticker on the glass shield, I got up from my seat and walked up to the car, I didn't know where I was going to go but I did know that I needed to get far away from him as possible, just to give both of us some  time to cool down.

Dave's POV

I spent an hour in that restaurant fixing the mess Anura made with an excruciating headache, I had to pay Ray 2,000 so she wouldn't press charges on Anura, now that I think about it, I shouldn't have paid compensation for the mess she created, I should've let Ray press charges so she could rot in jail, I was livid, I didn't know what I'm gonna do to her once we get home but what I do know it's not going to be good.

She is such an embarrassment, I can't even show my face around this place ever again because people will know what occurred here, they'll know that a low self esteem women attacks a poor defenseless waitress, she was just being nice to me I don't understand why she lashed out on her like that.

This is precisely why I stopped going out with her in public, to avoid situations like this, the only reason I decided to go out with her is because we haven't went out in public in such a long time, and I felt like being nice to her, big mistake. It'll never happen again.

"Again I'm really sorry." I said to Ray, she looked at me and shook her head.

"It's okay, maybe I shouldn't have pushed myself up on you like that, you are just to cute for me to resist." She said causing me to smile, I took out my phone and handed it to her.

"Put in your number, I'll make it up to you someday." She smiled and typed in her number on my phone and handed it back to me, I felt really bad about how jacked up she's looking, it's the least I could do.

After that I bid her goodbye and left, I walked out the store and looked around for Anura, I expected her to be waiting for me outside but she wasn't, I walked to my car and looked through the mirror thinking that she'd at least be in the car but she wasn't there either, where the hell could she have gone?

Just when I thought she couldn't piss me off and make me hate her even more she goes and disappears without tell me where she went, I sighed and got in my car, I started it up and back out of the parking lot driving onto the streets, I hissed feeling my headache get worse.

I didn't have time to search for her around the city like a crazy person, what I needed to do is go home and see what I could do about this headache, Anura could find her own way back home.

Anura's POV

I took out my sandles in the car and got out."thanks for the ride." I said to the driver, he nodded his head at me and drove off, I breathed in the salty air as I looked around my surrounding, while the uber driver was driving I didn't know where to go, so I randomly chose to go to the beach, I just needed some time to be alone and clear my mind.

Luckily for me the beach didn't have a lot of people today, I began walking towards the water, one I made it my feet came in contact with the ocean and I splashed my foot along the cool water as I stared off into the sea.

I remember having some really good times here with Dave, I'd say my absolute favorite time with him on the beach was when he created this moon light picnic for our anniversary, and on that special night I realized how deeply in love I was with him, my heart kept on beating so fast that night it wouldn't stop, it really was the best day ever.

I really want to know where could we have gone wrong, it's all so confusing to me, one moment he adores me and then the next he wakes
up and has fallen out of love with me, at this point I don't even know if I still love him myself.

"Anura?" I turned my head when I heard my name being called, I looked over at the familiar face and smiled.

"Hey Jessie." I said to my best friend, he opened up his arms widely for me and I walked into his wet embrace, I felt my eyes began to water as he held me, but I quickly held the tears back, I didn't want him to see me cry, being in his arms made me want to break down so badly.

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking down at me.

"I'm just here to clear my mind."

"Where's Dave? Are you here by yourself?" I sighed and pulled away from our hug, I stared back at the only friend I have, Jessie and I met the first year I started working at the hospital, he was the only person there who was nice to me and helped me whenever I had questions, as the years went by Jessie and I got even closer, I felt as though I didn't need anymore friends, he was all I needed, we're practically inseparable.

Sometimes I wished I could vent all my problems to him but I don't want to burden him with my issues, I'm scared actually, I don't know what he'll do if he ever found out, he's a bit overprotective of me.

"Yeah I'm here by myself." I said to him, he smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go for a walk then." He pulled my hand and we started walking, it's not unusual for us to be holding hands like this, to others we may seem like a nice couple but we're just really good friends, whenever I'm walking with him I always hold his hand because it just feels right to me.

I never get to hold Dave's hand like this, only because he hates any type of affection with me."You look beautiful."Jessie said breaking me out of my thoughts, beautiful? I haven't felt beautiful in a long time, every time I look at myself in the mirror I don't see a beautiful women, I see a women with bruises and cut marks all over her face and body, how could such a thing ever be beautiful?

I smiled at him."Thank you." It's weird to receive such a compliment when all you've ever been called in the past years is"ugly" and "fat".

"So how are you and Dave doing?" I mentally rolled my eyes at his name, I couldn't tell Jessie that things between me and Dave aren't good at all, because if I did then he'd want an explanation as to why our relationship is spiraling out of control.

"We're doing great!" I lied."but I don't really wanna talk about him right now." I don't even want to think about him, Jessie nodded and began to talk about complete nonsense, I just listened along as he spoke, I wish I could talk to him about things but nothing exciting has been going on in my life lately, I'm not as adventurous as I used to be, now I'm just plain Jane.

Time really went by fast while I'm with Jessie, I didn't even realize that the sun has set because I was to busy enjoying my conversation with Jessie, he really does know how to keep my mind away from things that are troubling me, I can always count on him to help me forget.

"It's already 9 I should get home." I didn't want to go home at all, I was enjoying my time with him.

"Let me give you a ride home." I nodded, we got up from our seats and walked to his car hand in hand of course, Jessie opened my door and I slid in, he jogged to his side of the car and got in started the car and drove out the parking space.

It began to rain as he drove me home, I started to think about what's going to happen to me once I open that door, I don't want to get into it with him, I've cooled down and I actually feel happy for once, I don't want him to ruin my mood.

15 minutes later Jessie pulls up to my house." Thanks boo." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I got out his car into the rain, I waved goodbye and quickly walked to the door before I got even more wet.

I took out the hidden key under a small flower pot and sticked it in the keyhole, I turned the knob and opened the door, I jumped when I saw Dave walking down the stairs."Where the hell were you?" He asked, before I could even get a word out he grabbed my arm and yanked me inside the house slamming the door shut.

Fuck!

Excuse any mistakes

Comment vote share <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 2 10
Change to disclaimer: I censored their name because they were getting death threats. THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE In my younger years, I accepted toxic mani...
94.4K 2.8K 35
Have you ever been in love with your best friend? Well, I certainly have. I'm the girl from the wrong side of the tracks. The girl who is an illegiti...
125K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
17.2K 348 52
Love...... The word tasted weird on my tongue Love makes a person stupid. Believe me when I say Love is blind, because I've been there before ***** "...