EMILY 18+ ( A Mafia Romance) βœ”

By BOZZDEZZY

Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emi... More

introduction
πŸ₯€Chapter oneπŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 2πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 3πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 4πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 5 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 6 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 7 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 8 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 9 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 10 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 12 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 13 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 14 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 15 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 16 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 17 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 18 πŸ₯€
🌸AUTHOR'S NOTE 🌸
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 19 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 20 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 21 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 22 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 23 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 24 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 25 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 26πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 27 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 28 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 29πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 30 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 31 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 32 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 33πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 34 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 35 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 36 πŸ₯€
ANSWERS TO FAQ
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 37 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 38 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 39 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 40 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 41 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 42 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 43 πŸ₯€
AUTHORS NOTE
ANNOUNCEMENT

πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 11 πŸ₯€

1.2K 30 7
By BOZZDEZZY

DID YOU KNOW" If you're not sure you can trust someone, you shouldn't give them your heart , perhaps your kidney you have two of those " 😁

EMILY POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee for myself,  i looked at my phone to check the time and it was 11: 31 , wow i woke up earlier today , i decided to just make breakfast and i made an omelette with toasted bread and cherry pie,  i decided to go heavy on the breakfast today by the time i was done making everything it was already 1 , i set my food on the table , just staring at it , it's making my tummy growl , i made a mental note to keep some for tash.

I rubbed my hands as i sat and dug in , i started eating when my mind went back to last night,  to him , those beautiful grey eyes that seem to hold my soul already,  the way our lips moved in sync,  the way his lips felt on mine , it felt so good much more nice than the pie i was having now , i couldn't believe i let a man i don't know touch me like that , i blame my body , oh the way my body responded to his touch , heck i wasn't thinking straight with him , but damn he was good , he was so good with his fingers , it's like i could still feel them in me , hmm i wonder how his dick would feel inside of me.

I shook my head to get rid of the unholy thoughts i was having now,  i wonder wether he felt how i felt , cause right now i feel drawn to him , urghh , fuck it , i got up from the stool in my kitchen, my kitchen  was barely enough to fit two people , i put my plates in the sink and washed them , I'm too broke now to get a dishwasher,  moreover it won't even fit into the kitchen. 

I took out my phone and called tash  , " hey gurllllll" she screamed making sure to drag the  ' L' , " you know tash ,i kinda still need my eardrums for important things in this life " i stated sarcastically,  she giggled into the phone , " anywho , girl  meet me at our favourite creamy shop,  you know what be ready in 10 minutes,  I'll come pick you " she stated in the no questions asked tone , i sighed " yes boss " i said in a teasing tone,  " fooolll" she said while laughing i laughed as well then hung up .

I got ready in 10 minutes,  wearing a two piece , high waist skirt that reached my mid thigh and a crop top with black boots

Emily's outfit

Immediately i finished getting ready , tash texted saying she was already downstairs,  i got my bag , phone and other essentials and locked my apartment immediately i left , i went downstairs and saw tash inside her car , i walked to the driver's side and knocked on the glass , she looked up at me and smiled , but the smile didn't quite reach her eyes as usual , something is wrong .

I went to the passengers side and opened the door , " hello tash , you couldn't have opened the door for me ? What happened to chivalry? " i joked but she just chuckled that's odd. I didn't want to pry on what's wrong yet , i plan on asking her in the ice cream shop .

We arrived at the shop few minutes later, i ordered vanilla mint ice cream while tash ordered just chocolate ice cream with no toppings,  okay now i know something is bothering her , we took our ice creams and headed to our seat .

" okay , tash do you mind telling me what's wrong now ? " i asked raising one of my eye brows , " uhh , ly why would you think something is wrong, I'm perfectly fi-" she stated slowly but i interrupted her  , " oh , cut the bullshit , tash I'm your bestie and as your bestie you tell me what's bothering you , I'm hurt you can't share your problems with me but you let me share mine " i said while taking a spoonful  of icecream into my mouth , she sighed,  " okay ly , there's this guy-" i interrupted her again " omg tash you like someone,  what's his name,  how is he ? , have i seen him before ? , do-" before i could finish my statement she put her hands on my mouth to stop me , " let me finish ly " she sighed again .

I nodded for her to continue,  " like i was saying , the guy name is luca and i kinda like him , i mean i think he likes me back , but i don't know,  uhh I'm so confused right now , we met at the club , one day he asked that i do a private dance for him , but i declined,  but he was so adamant even victor had to personally beg me , he was so nice to me , he didn't even touch me without my permission, whenever he came over he'll ask for me , anyway , i don't know why he doesn't want to ask me out i mean I'm not being rushy but i don't want to be his whore or- , look ly I'm scared, I'm scared that he may not feel the same Way about me " she said all this with saddness in her eyes , " wow tash , that's alot , look tash your beautiful,  kind , caring,  and a bad bitch , who wouldn't like you ? , hell i might end up being  a lesbian if some guy doesn't snatch you away " she laughed at this , " but seriously tash , if you feel he likes you then maybe his waiting for the perfect place and time to ask you out " she smiled and i was so happy to see her smile .

Now our ice cream was almost fully melted so we rushed it down , " oh that was some nice ice cream if you ask me " she said while licking her lips , " oh yes my love , i agree with you " i said,  " okay ly i just have to ask you  , you know about last night , you told me some guy made you cum , you know you didn't give much details and you also told me he gave you a fat cash " she said while staring at me .

" oh yeah,  well he happens to be the boss , Alessandro " i muttered,  " what ? " tash asked  her eyes were so huge with shock , " did you just say boss was the one that pleasured you like that ? " she asked me with full concentration in her face , " why   yes,  omg I'm i in trouble? " i asked feeling scared , " well no , it's just that , boss pleases no one,  at all , brittany managed to whore her way to him , but he only fucks her and according to rumours he ficks her hard with no mercy , so I'm suprised he pleasured you and asked for none back " .

Wow , i remember the looks in his eyes , when we were kissing,  i saw an emotion in his eyes , he looked possessive over me , like he couldn't let anyone touch me , like i was his property of some sort , oh his   deep husky voice , hmm the way he said ' all wet for me ' , the way he caressed my breast , not to forget his lips gosh his lips , those lips are so intoxicating,  i could just kiss it all day.

" hello , earth to emily " tash said while snapping her fingers in front of me , i snapped out of my thought and looked at her , " what " i asked her , " hmm i think someone is already falling for the boss " she stated while smirking,  " what no , no , no , naa I'm just umm just-" she interrupted me before i trailed off , " save it ly , with time we'll know " she smiled .

We talked a little more then headed outside , tash had something to do before she'll come pick me up then head to the club, she drove me home , immediately i got in , i sat on my old couch and touched my lips again , i really want to see him again , i decided to take a shower and watch one or two movies on Netflix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my lovely readers 🙂

For some time now i was facing writer's block because of something bad that happened , but anywho I'm okay and I'll try my best to finish the story quickly so ya'll will have a complete story 😘😘

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀BY BOZZDEZZY 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 42.5K 59
"Let me go, you sick, twisted, bastard!" I seethed through gritted teeth. I felt an uncontrollable amount of fear rake over my body. I soon began to...
815K 12.9K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
212K 4.7K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
3.5M 79.7K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...