Blockbuster | SunKi

By lilacnishimura

"He's the son of the moon goddess. And yes, he's my mate." "If life is a movie, then be my main actor. I'm su... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Closing
Special Chapter

21

1.5K 94 22
By lilacnishimura

⚠trigger warning: mention of blood, strong language, violence⚠

JUNGWON's POV

I don't even have an idea on how many buckets did I already filled with tears today. And here I am now, crying again for the nth time. I can't help it. I know I should be calm to come up with an idea to get my bestfriend back but I can't help but to blame myself for what happened.

"Hey chocoball." Jay entered the room with worry in his eyes. I immediately wiped my wet cheeks and faced him like noting happened but it's no use since my voice is also groggy now.

"Yeah? Are we going now? Wait let me get..." He didn't let me finish and he embraced me really tight.

"Everything will be okay." Jay stated comforting words, but it just made my tears fall again.

"It's all my fault! I should've go with him! I should've followed him earlier! I should've not let put my guards down! I should've sensed those rogues lurking around! It was all my fault! I'm the one who should be blamed!" I cried even more. I don't know what I can do to those freaking kidnappers when something happens to Sunoo.

"Shhh. No, chocoball. You didn't wanted anything that's happening. No one does. We'll make sure to get your bestfriend and we'll make the true ones at fault pay the price. We won't stop until we have Sunoo, okay?" He said while patting my back. I burried my face on his neck and breathe his scent. Jay is the only one that can make me calm as he is my mate.

[We'll teach them a lesson for kidnapping our bestie.] Junghyun snarled.

Sunoo has been not just my bestfriend, but also my wolf, Junghyun's bestfriend. Same goes with me and Sunoo's wolf, Soomin. We don't hide anything from each other, we knew each other's deepest secrets. We lived like true brothers. We might've needed to secret our friendship but we stayed and looked out for each other every now and then. We might've found our mates but nothing's changed, we're still brothers. So I might not take the pain if I lose him.

"Shall we head to the hall? We're about to execute the plan." Jay said as I nodded and we walked our way outside with his right hand still on my back.

We arrived at the meeting hall where all our friends were. We all put up a fighting face. Do or die, I don't care. As long as I'm sure that Sunoo's safe.

"They want a war, we'll give them a freaking war. Is everyone ready?" Sunghoon asked with eyes flaring with fury. If Sunghoon who just been friends with Sunoo for a month is this desperate to get him back, what more do I for I spended all my life with Sunoo?

"I've never been so ready." Ni-ki answered. I can tell that he can flip everything that'll get in his way.

"Jay, Jungwon, Beomgyu and Taehyun will lead Team A. Your place will be on the south edge, its dangerous to go inside the castle if Sunoo sent us the dragon prince to warn us, we'll set aside our plan sneaking inside through the tunnel. But if things get rough then it will leave us no choice but to barge in. Make sure you stay hidden, and with our cue, you can get in the sorcerer's house and pass through the tunnel." Sunghoon started plotting how to get in. I frowned at the fact that I had to freaking wait for me to get in.

"Heeseung, Kai, Yeonjun, Soobin, and Alpha Junkyu will lead Team B, go get the attention of the patrols and trackers in their posts as the others sneak in. Scatter mainly at the northern and the eastern edge as it was the direction where we will enter. Drag them away from that direction until we got passed." The said ones nodded.

"Me, Ni-ki, Jake will be going to the dungeon. We'll stay as 3 so we won't gain much attention." Sunghoon eyed Ni-ki and Jake who both nodded. No fair! I want to go with them!

"Sunghoon, can I go with you instead?" I said with hopeful eyes.

"As much as I want to let you, but your team needs you to lead them. If I pull you out of Team A, not setting aside the fact that Beomgyu and Taehyun are great warriors, it'll still be a big loss for the reserve team if you won't lead." Sunghoon refuses making me flare up with anger.

"But I don't want to just stay there waiting for updates when I know I can do something!" I protested and stood up from my seat.

"Jungwon, I understand how you feel. We all do. But we need to set aside your emotions because if you go there with those, you're just gonna kill yourself. Listen to me. We need to put a spare group that can continue if ever something happens to us who'll go frontline." Sunghoon replies making me sit down with a bit of force.

"If ever, Jay don't hesitate to tie him with you. I know he won't listen when Junghyun rages." Jake whispered but it still audible for me to hear.

"You even bothered to whisper when you know I can hear you perfectly." I scoff while rolling my eyes, crossing my arms around my chest.

"Black Pearl warriors, Hollow Wood warriors and Red Salvia warriors are evenly distributed in each team. The dragons will be just above us too. Don't do anything stupid and as much as possible, stay out of that castle. Do you understand?" Sunghoon asked making almost everyone answer a yes. Why almost? Ni-ki stayed silent. I know what he's thinking because we have the same mind. But I won't let him nor myself be out of control because if one of us passes, Sunoo will blame himself for life. And I don't want that to happen.

We started to head out of the pack house and I made my steps smaller to be in the back so I can talk to Ni-ki.

[I know what you're thinking. Quit it. I admit we have the same crazy mindset but I don't want my bestfriend blaming his life if he loses one of us.] I linked him so the others won't overhear our conversation.

[I'll try.] Ni-ki linked back. His answer made me sigh.

SUNOO's POV

After Mashiho left, I didn't even had time to think of an escape plan when the steel door suddenly barges open and it takes me no time to sense a rogue. But I was surprised to see that rogue was someone very familiar.

"How on earth did you got untied?! Come with me! The show is about to start." Beta Junhyuk. He teamed up with those crazy alphas! I should've known.

"Where are you taking me?! Let me go! You traitor!" I said while trying to let go of his grip.

"Don't push me through my limit, my dear Alpha. Because I don't want you to miss out how we'll kill that mate of yours! You would've been out of this if it wasn't for that rascal who happened to be your mate. How unfortunate. But don't worry, we'll kill you right after so you can be together in the afterlife! HAHAHA!" He started laughing like a creepy bastard antagonist from a movie.

"You're a psycho. I should've known earlier. I shouldn't let you live when dad bannish you out of our lands!" I growled making him flinch a little.

"Sure you could but too sad you didn't. Now it's too late! I'll make revenge too from you taking away my title! I was supposed to be on your place! I was supposed to be the next alpha and not you!" He shouted.

"You greedy little bitch your brain is like that of a cockroach! Alphas are born alphas and not made! You should've listen to your teacher better way back in primary! A four year old pup is much smarter than you!" I retorted. This is my plan. To make him push through. If I get him pissed he'll let me go and I'll have enough time to escape this dungeon.

"What did you just called me?! A cockroach?!" He yelled with eyes wide open.

"Oh, sorry. That's an insult to all innocent cockroaches. My bad. You can be one though. Go come crawling closer to me and I'll step you with my shoe." Just a little. He's taking my bait.

"You little bitch!" He finally lets go of me. I quickly grabbed my heirloom ring from my neck since I converted it into a necklace too and held it up high. It took him a minute to realize what's happening but it's too late. The ring already became a sword which I drove on his chest making his dirty blood drip down the cellar floor.

This is the power of a pack's heirloom ring. Every heirloom ring is passed because of a purpose. It converts to it's hidden shape when needed. Some heirloom rings turns into a shield, or maybe a dagger. Any weapon you could think of. But ours turns into a sword. But only the rightful heirs can shift it to weapons. If not it the right hands, it'll stay as a ring.

I ran outside the cell and the guards came attacking me. With all my might I fought my way out of this prison. I made sure to be more careful they won't reach hurting me near my stomach as I was carrying a pup. I'm getting weaker and tired but I need to go on. I'm not risking Ni-ki's life for this drama. We'll still see each other for a long time and raise our pup and live like a happy family.

After facing more like a hundred of warriors and gammas guarding the dungeon, I finally found the way out. But as I step outside, my face pales at the sight of two alphas blocking my way.

"Wow. What a show, Alpha! Indeed a gold-eyed wolf can turn down more that a hundred in one go. I'm gonna believe you now, Kibum." Taewon, Ni-ki's uncle stated. I hate the fact that he's Ni-ki's uncle. I stared at him with raging eyes.

"Woah, calm down my dear nephew-in-law! If there's such thing. Oh well, the show is over. You're coming with us." He added before signaling his betas to attack me but I'm already too weak to fight. I still manage to knock of a few but after being attacked by five in one, I accidentally dropped my sword so they held me left and right and drag me over inside the castle. Fudge! This can't be happening.

|to be continued|

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

[A/N]: Will you hate me if I kill someone *I mean in the story*? You can't stop me tho HAHAHA *evil laugh*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.5K 15
"Why is there a kid at my front door?". "How did my bully, Ni-ki, turn into a toddler!?" "Ni-ki, please cooperate with me so no one gets hurt, ok?". ...
290K 14.9K 37
"You are a vampire, and so are your friends." Jake's life was perfectly normal and happy, until him and his two friends Jungwon and Sunoo are forced...
31.3K 1K 47
"Jaeyun, I got him in sight. Target locked." "Good. Take the shot." "Target eliminated." ...
15.2K 822 14
❝𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦..𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞? ❞ ↝𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟...