Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

twenty three

26.1K 1.4K 435
By jasdarealDON

"And his bedtime is eight, after he eats you can give him a bottle of milk and he'll be out quickly. If he gives you any trouble with eating or drinking his milk, then just ask Nevaeh to do it. She knows how to get him to eat." Heaven rambled.

She had made a whole list, powerpoint, and had put her phone on 'allow all notifications' for the night. Daloni and Nevaeh was going to be staying at Jayda's house for a couple of hours and Heaven wanted to make sure that Daloni was all set.

Honestly they were already a tad bit late to their reservations because Heaven wanted to break every single thing down for Jayda. "And if he hits anyone he has
to go to time-out for ten minutes. I'm trying to teach him to be nicer."

"And—Heaven, I got it." Jayda chuckled. She understood Heaven was nervous leaving Daloni, but Jayda knew everything about him and she would make sure he was comfortable at all cost.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous." Heaven said, looking down at Daloni stand in front of her, watching Nevaeh and Angel play.

"I know babe, but I promise he'll be fine. I'll call you if anything." Jayda replied.

"They already had their baths. We'll be back later tonight." Heaven said. Jayda nodded her head and bent down to Daloni's level.

"Move." Daloni mumbled, turning his body into Heaven's dress.

"Papa, remember we have to be nice if we want Spider Man." Heaven said, picking him up so that he wouldn't mess up her dress with his random slob.

"Okay." He nodded.

"I love you, I'll see you later." Heaven said, kissing his cheek and rubbing his back.

"Love mommy too. Later." Daloni replied, giving her a very big wet kiss that left slob on her cheek.

"Oh goodness." Heaven mumbled.

"Papa, come play with us." Nevaeh ran over, reaching her arms up to grab him. She had already told Angel that Daloni was her little brother and that she was the only one who could touch him.

Instead of responding Daloni went into Nevaeh's arms as she struggled to hold him. She walked them back to the area that they were playing at and sat Daloni next to her.

"Thank you so much." Heaven said, giving Jayda a hug. She had called Jayda to babysit after Zylin asked her on a date. Of course Jayda said yes, she wanted Heaven to have some grown up time.

"Anytime babe, now go." Jayda chuckled, pointing to the door. Heaven giggled and finally exited the house. She stopped on the porch and turned back around about to knock.

"Maybe I should just stay with him for a while." She said about to knock.

"Go Heaven!" Jayda yelled from the other end of the door, watching Heaven through the ring camera. She knew Heaven like a book and she knew she would turn around to knock again.

Heaven sighed and went to Zylin's car getting on the passenger. Zylin had stayed in the car so that Nevaeh wouldn't back out of staying at Jayda's house.

"You ready?" He asked her.

"Yes. I'm suprised he didn't cry." Heaven replied. She had expected Daloni to cry when she left, but he had proved her wrong. He was making good progress.

"But look at yo ass over there pouting." Zylin chuckled, starting the ignition.

"I am not." Heaven smiled shyly.

"So where we going?" She asked.

"I made us reservations at the new paint place. It's only gone be us and this other couple. Let me tell you right now I'm competitive and it's gone be a game and we need to win." Zylin explained.

"Babe, you don't even know how to paint." Heaven smiled, dancing on the inside that he remembered that she loved to paint and make artwork.

"I do tattoos can't be that hard." He shrugged.

"Then afterwards we'll have dinner and I can't tell you the last thing."

"Nooo, just tell me." Heaven whined, turning in her seat giving him a puppy dog face. Zylin stopped at the red light and pecked her pouted lips, making her blush.

"Nope."
~
"Okay so the objective of this challenge is creativeness and quickness. One of you will call out something for your significant other to draw. It can't be easy though, and to make sure it's hard we have a variety of words on a paper that you can choose from." The hostess explained to the two couples sitting at the table.

"Every five minutes, you will switch positions. Whoever's drawings looks the best will win four tickets to the state fair."

"Me and my baby finna smash y'all." Zylin smirked at the other black couple. The couple was married and celebrating their anniversary.

"Yea we'll see." The other guy chuckled.

Zylin had told everyone to wait until he was back from the bathroom to start the game. On his way back, he slipped the other couple a piece of paper with a set of directions on it. He hoped that they didn't mess it up.

"On your mark, get set go!" The hostess said, setting the timer to thirty minutes.

Heaven sat down in the chair and concentrated on Zylin's voice. Zylin sat down next to her glancing over the words. One word stuck out to him.

"Racism!" He said.

Heaven's hand glided across the paper effortlessly as she started drawing a white cop's face and a black man shouting I can't breathe. It took her a couple minutes to get the details but she finished in three minutes Her ending work was immaculate.

"Love!" Zylin yelled geabbing the first drawing and setting it to the side.

Heaven started drawing two hands that were making a heart, she switched up the colors to lightly shade the heart in with red. It took her two minutes and she was putting the drawing to the side.

"Switch!" The hostess yelled.

Zylin got in the chair and put the pencil in his hand. He silently begged that Heaven would give him easy words so that he wouldn't have to draw something so extravagant.

"Peace!" Heaven yelled.

Zylin decided to just draw a simple peace sign and threw the canvas to the side, waiting for his next word. While Heaven did her drawings creatively, Zylin just made sure he did something.

"Refrigerator!" Heaven said.

Zylin drew a an uneven rectangular shape and drew a line in the middle, throwing the canvas to the side. Heaven frowned and sighed.

"Babe, you suck! Do it right!" She said, hitting his shoulder.

"A bird!" She yelled.

This time Zylin took his time and drew a flying eagle. It resembled the iPhone emoji. Heaven smiled that he was finally doing his drawings right. Because he had wasted so much time, it was time to switch back to Heaven.

They continued the game for thirty minutes until time was called. Zylin and Heaven finished with 17 canvases, while the other couple finished with 20. Four judges came to a table to start the judging process.

Heaven smiled hard, knowing that her canvases were the best. She knew that they would have a good shot, as long as they didn't judge Zylin's first two pieces.

The four judges and the hostess each held up a canvass drawn by the other couple, flipping it over.

Zylin stood behind Heaven with the biggest smile on his face, waiting for Heaven to read what was on the canvases. He held a diamond necklace in his hand for when she turned around.

Heaven whispered the words to herself confused until she repeated it three more times. Her mouth dropped as she finally got the picture.

"Will you be my girlfriend Heaven?" The boards said.

Turning around, she saw Zylin smiling at her. "Yes! Yes!" She yelled hugging his neck tightly. She was completely caught off guard. Honestly she thought Zylin would never ask her.

Everyone in the room clapped, as the other couple recorded on Zylin's phone. He had instructed them to do so, so that they could rewatch the footage later.

"Look." Zylin chuckled, wiping Heaven's face. He had learned that she was a very emotional girl, but he loved it. He liked the more softer side to Heaven.

"It got the day we met engraved on the back." He added, putting it around her neck. Zylin had to wait for the customized necklace to come back from his jeweler for this special moment, otherwise he would've been asked her.

"Thank you so much." Heaven sniffled.

Zylin kissed her forehead with the biggest grin. He never thought that he would have a girlfriend after his last relationship. Heaven was like a breath of fresh air, and he hoped that they would date to marry one day.

"Thank all y'all for helping me with this. I'm suprised she ain't try to peek at y'all canvases." Zylin chuckled.

"You're welcome, here are your four tickets to the state fair. You guys did amazing and we wish you well on your new journey." The hostess nodded.

Heaven and Zylin both thanked her and took pictures with all of their canvases. Those were their first pictures as an official couple and they would cherish them forever.
~
"This is really nice." Heaven said, holding onto Zylin's arm as they looked out into the water from the sailing boat. Zylin had remembered Heaven talking about how much she wanted to see more of Chicago so he booked a tourist guide.

They were both full from the meal that they had at a five-star restaurant. Zylin had found a place that allowed for them to have dinner in the sky. At first Heaven was scared, but once they were situated she started to enjoy it.

"You enjoyed your night?" Zylin asked, looking at her.

"I loved tonight. Everything was so different and just genuine. Nobody ever really did any of that for me before. Thank you for everything." Heaven replied, looking into Zylin's eyes.

"Don't thank me mama. You deserve every good thing that comes your way. Tonight was yours and I wanted to make sure everything was about you." Zylin said.

If you were to ask Heaven and Zylin where'd they be around six or seven months ago they would never even think to say in a relationship. The six months that they were together was nothing but pure love. They bonded every change they got, and they learned each other. They were so glad that they didn't rush into a relationship. It took them six months to make it official and they wouldn't change one thing about it.

"Heaven I love you." Zylin admitted. Zylin had a long talk with his mom. He had told her about Heaven and how he always felt so calm around her. He had went on and on about everything he admired about her. He had asked his mom how did he know if he loved her.

His mom simply told him that love is not planned thing. That it came naturally. She told him that if he couldn't see himself without Heaven, that he loved her. That if his life was more exciting with her that it was love. That if she felt like his safe place, it was love.

"I love you too Zylin." Heaven whispered, as her eyes looked into his trying her best not to cry.

Zylin's head bent down to kiss her lips, which she happily took. Heaven had a talk with Jayda about her feelings also. Heaven had told Jayda about how she always felt safe with Zylin, and how he always made her smile even with the little things. She had told Jayda that Zylin made every cloud go away without even trying. At first she would deny her feelings, but Jayda told her that you couldn't deny love.

The couple spent the rest of the night touring the city and taking pictures. They were on to new beginnings and they only hoped that things would continue to flow naturally.

~
hey loves

If only y'all knew the day that I had, whew chile. I'm glad I got through it though.

So I'm glad you guys enjoyed the last three chapters. It's really encouraging seeing you guys comments and votes to continue writing. I appreciate y'all sm! ❤️

Anyways..

So it's date night, have y'all ever been on a date? I have and I love them. It makes me feel so special lol.

Heaven was very nervous to leave Daloni, it was expected. Sis made a whole powerpoint thought lmaooo. Y'all think it's just her mother instincts growing?

Do y'all think it was to early to leave Daloni with someone else? Should Heaven had cancelled the date?

So we learned that Heaven is slowly trying to start some discipline. How y'all feel about that? I think it's good to start the time-out thing!

I think that Nevaeh would be that overprotective sister of Daloni, what y'all think?

I tried to be different with their date night. I didn't want to do just the boring dinner, did y'all like the art place and the canvas games?

Zylin finally popped the big question!!! It was very unique of how he went about everything! Aren't we excited?

Last but not least!!!

They then said the love word!! How we feeling about that?

Was it to early?

I honestly think that they're moving at an excellent pace. They started off as friends and worked their way into a relationship. I love how it flowed naturally.

What y'all think gone happen next??

vote and comment pls!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 60 15
I can't lose when I'm with you How can I snooze and miss the moment You just too important 🥷🏻💕
1.1K 44 32
🤪read to find out
Healed By heluvsky

Teen Fiction

59.2K 1.3K 16
"I like you Moni, and I want to heal you. Show you how it feel to fuck with a real nigga."
13.7K 760 41
Your a fallen soldier angel your vaggies big sister