Forgotten One [Black Clover X...

By HowdyYowdy

A boy who's usually forgotten starts to get recognised . He's going to become the best Magic Knight he can be... More

Meet [M/N] [L/N]
Meeting Asta and Yuno
Magic Knight Exams
Magic Knights Exam Results
Black Bull Squad
Noelle Silva
Introductions
First Mission
Going around in town
Dungeon: Debt Paying
Dungeon:Petty Royals
Dungeon:Fight Back
Dungeon: You're our treasure
Dancing in the day
Lost in the hallways
Handing in our report
Valor Ceremony
Undead Army
Healing
Downtime
Clubbing
Kids Go Missing
Obsessed Girl
Captain Yami Takes the Lead
Licht Gets Serious
Liar
Asta Dispels Enchantments
Captain Outed
Pond Time
Beach Time
Kahono and Kiato
To the Underwater Temple!
Vetto
Despair ends
Take Off the Mask
Don't hurt no more
Sad Times
Angry Mom
Phoenix Fire
Win
Preparations
Festival
Springs
Royal Knight Exams
Rill's Magic
Unconscious Traitor
Zora Ideale
Julius Passes
Awake
Who
Demon
Chaos
Defeat
Past: The One in the Woods
Bittersweet
Asta's in Trouble
Vermilion Brothers
Work
Scales
Lunch
Fly
Secret Court
Touched
Damnatio
Left
Sleep
Sulky
Apple Juice
Drunk
Sober
Hearts
Letter
Special: Yami and the kids
Ride
Undine
Past: Winter Fights
Clumsy
Dark Level
Gadjah's View
Time Skip
Dark Triad
Hug
New
Past: Zogratis Brothers
Extra: Haircut Special
Extra: Surprise Special
Special Chapter: Meeting My Other Self
Yuno Rests
A/N: Mildly Upset Author.
Unwelcome Guest
Dante Get An Ass Whooping
Special: A Whole Week of Dates
A/N: Warning
Abruptly Leaving
Run

Love is at Home

4.8K 156 117
By HowdyYowdy

Past- Black Bull's Base before Timeskip
Sidestory- Reasons to love (M/N)
(M/N)'s Qualities

"Oi Ghost maid, where's my shirt?" Yami asked walking bare-shirt into the kitchen.

"Drying? On the clothesline? I thought I folded the dry ones and put them into your closet?" (M/N) hummed while keeping his gaze to the pot cooking.

"Oh." Yami said, lighting a cigarette.

"Oh, indeed captain."  (M/N) laughed softly.

"Don't you dare sass me, ghost maid." Yami scowled.

"Sorry." (M/N) offered a gentle smile.

Luck watched with a smile from the couch while Magna rolled his eyes. They had a feeling either Yami was getting too comfortable having a free maid in the house. They were no better. Charmy was the spoilt brat who would hide behind (M/N) if something happened and Vanessa was the needy drunk one. They should feel bad for making him work constantly in the base, well it was more so they were too chaotic to keep themselves going.

It was on a day when (M/N) visited the Heart Kingdom, when (M/N) was visiting Lolopechka, that he was asked such a question by Gadjah while (M/N) was patting the princess's back and putting her to sleep.

"Are you a housewife?" Gadjah asked.

"What makes you say that?" (M/N) asked curiously.

"You're such a diligent worker for your team. You cook, clean and sort out their lives for them."

"I like being with children is all. I want to make sure they all have good lives, everyone deserves someone to lean on."

Gadjah gained so much respect for (M/N) and some adoration in that moment. The next instance of (M/N) getting recognised for his wifey morals was with William when they were sitting alone in the garden of his base. A picnic just between the two which was supposed to be a date but (M/N) wasn't aware of that. The abundance of delicious food became very clear which William ate. Away from peering eyes.

"You're quite...sweet." William complimented.

"Thank you, you're very sweet too." (M/N) returned the compliment.

"Can I ask something about you? Have you chosen a suitor yet or are you not planning on settling just yet. Nobles tend to be have suitors chosen and the idea usually comes around my age for suitors." William asked

"Ah no, I'm too inexperienced with that! I've never done the... you know... lovers thing." (M/N) moved away from the topic.

"I see. Well, I'm... always here if you want a partner. You're such a lovely househusband I'd imagine." William said softly, turning red.

(M/N) had to politely reject William from all the embarrassment he got. He thought the captain was joking. If only he knew it was true. It continues on with Zora who was being lightly scolded by (M/N) for picking fights.

"You're such a wife, it's annoying."

"Well, this wife is telling you to keep your mouth quiet please right now, I'm supposed to be scolding you. Second, I'm not your wife." (M/N) retaliated.

Zora looked away after huffing, his skin felt hot. He would regret pushing the subject further but he still wanted to. He hated this, the times where he could no longer poke fun at (M/N). He's just too nice, most of the time. He guess he could cherish this moment though. That small smile was just a bit too nice.

The time afterwards, it was Yuno who suggested it. When they were reading in the library while he was cradling Charmy. Charmy was just happy to be by her mother.

"I'm not sure if you're a knight or a househusband." Yuno broke the silence.

"Everyone has been saying that recently. Is there any negative connotations behind it?"

"No, it just means you'd be an ideal person to marry." Yuno said.

"But I'm scared of marriage." (M/N) admitted.

"Why?" Yuno questioned.

"Because... I want to make sure my partner is always well taken care of. What if I forget to say good morning one time? I don't want him to be sad." (M/N) worried, closing his book.

"I can assure you that the lucky man would never be sad. How many invitations have you got, for a hand in marriage?"

"...None."

Yuno nearly slammed the book in shock at the number. It wasn't possible yet as he thought about it, it made sense. The Black Bulls Base was never revealed so no one could send direct letters and the office ways had those letters go disappearing. It didn't help that Vanessa would stuff certain letters into Charmy's mouth. Hiding the evidence.

"Well, let me be the first to offer my hand."

"W-What?!"

(M/N) nearly fell out his chair in shock, the poor boy was trembling, thinking Yuno was playing a cruel joke. If only he knew that he was serious. When he told Asta about the 'joke' Yuno told him, he nearly had his eardrums blown off by Asta proposing at him.

"Please be my adorable sweet wife!" Asta yelled.

"Aren't you in love with the nun?!" (M/N) winced.

Before Asta could answer, he felt his Captain's Ki looming behind him, threatening. It didn't help that in that moment, he was being glared at by several people but (M/N) wasn't aware. Yami stepped in putting a hand on him, that grip was painful.

"Watch your words, you wouldn't want to anger the wrong people, shrimp."

———
Back when (M/N) told Nature of the good news.

"Nature?" (M/N) called out.

"How can I help you child?"

The scary figure emerged from the trees, its form demented and twisted like the branches of trees. People typically expected a beauty from Nature but she always scared any children away except (M/N). Well, (M/N) just thought she was part of the imagination back when he was growing up. Now, she stood before him, looking down, towering over him. It was pleasant to see that sweet smile on his face, she was lucky to see it a lot.

"Guess what, I ranked pretty high on the leaderboard for most promising Magic Knight! I'm so happy." (M/N) cheered.

"I'm happy for you too. You should be happy over everything you can do, are you?" Nature asked.

"Well, I'm not necessarily the best at anything I feel but I like to try my best." (M/N) admitted.

"Then that's what matters to me."

Nature felt like her child was too good to join the Black Bull's, to even have a lover. He was just too pliant, lacked any backbone. He was raised too softly but she could have never raised him harshly in any way. (M/N) is her small pride and joy. It's just worrying that someone might misuse that trust. She could remember a time when he was much younger.

"Nature, I learned today from the priest that a child takes all the goud quantities from their patterns!"

"Do you mean good qualities from their parents? Yes, people do take a few aspects from their parents."

"Mmmm, you're amazing!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm amazing like you!"

———

(M/N) is scared of many things, he's scared his interactions will fall through, he's scared to be forgotten, he's scared to never be enough and one day everyone will drift away. That's why he spends time with the people he cherishes, so he can keep those memories even after they're gone. He remembers a time when he was told due to Chaos, he would outlive so many.

———

(M/N) likes giving Zora food, it's they're way of talking to each other. Even if Zora was insulting him half the time. One time, (M/N) got so upset, he called Zora a meanie before running away. Zora actually had to come to their base to apologise to a sulking (M/N). When people asked (M/N) what made him so upset, he would fold his arms and say that Zora called him a rip-off mother. It was cute to see him pout. Instead of getting warm stew, he got lukewarm stew for the next two days.

(M/N) would help Asta after he was done training and massage sore muscles, even preparing lavender baths for him. He helps Henry move around so he can get exercise in, even helping move chess pieces. He never got mad at Henry.

Gauche and him spent time together by painting, usually Gauche was ranting about his sister but it was shifting to people who pissed him off and his crush. He once told (M/N) he wanted to punch the man who called his crush a hot subby mommy even if it was true. It was just rude. His hands turned red from gripping the brush too harshly.

"Gauche... I hate to break this to you but you really shouldn't go after someone who is married." (M/N) warned gently.

"They're not married! It's just a slang for uh- Forget I said it." Gauche stopped himself m.

"Why call them mommy? When I think of mommy, a wise nice person comes into mind." (M/N) pondered.

"Please forget I ever mentioned it." Gauche turned away, stammering.

"Ah, alright then."

Yuno spent time with (M/N) in the library or in shops, usually being the deciding factor for what type of sweets he should buy. Yuno was a keen listener for (M/N). Willing to talk and joke occasionally. William adored walking around with (M/N) aimlessly. Time wasn't really on his side so he would try to spend it with (M/N). It was too sweet of (M/N) to bring him all sorts of treats. Klaus spent time, introducing him to expensive shops with cute teas.

Nozel liked to bring high class items to (M/N) but the other hated oweing something so he would bring his own trinkets and meals in return. It was confusing because the items were clearly less valued in money but the sentimental value they held were so much more. Nozel learnt the warmth objects could hold and it usually came from (M/N) like the time his jacket was borrowed yet the time it came back, it felt so nice to hold.

"I saw a few loose threads from the jacket so I fixed it, since you don't mind." (M/N) admitted.

"What else did you do to it? It smells floral." Nozel wondered.

"I washed it with some new detergent. It's really good right!" (M/N) stuck his thumbs up.

"It's... alright." Nozel refuse to admit how good it was.

Fuegoleon started making time for (M/N), they never managed to talk much when they first met but he respected the other. He knew he shouldn't take advantage of his magic especially in forests but (M/N) got so happy every time he brought out the lion. It was cute. He also enjoyed passing down advice to the other. Mereoleon just happened to piggyback off of the convenient timing.

It was peak sibling banter to steal the person of affection right under his nose. Laughing and proudly dragging (M/N) to the hot springs. A stressed mother needed to have a rest so he was technically helping by forcing him into the springs. Poor (M/N) always looked flustered at having to take off his clothes, only going in with a towel. He even would refuse the sake Mereoleon offered, preferring to try and drown his embarrassment in the water.

Leopold was a weird one for (M/N), he was outspoken like Asta but he always called him his favourite rival despite not fighting together much. Instead they tended to have chest battles since (M/N) was physically weak. They did go to Karaoke once but (M/N) regrets it. He never knew singing could actually shatter windows. Well Noelle knew how to shatter cups too with her voice but (M/N) would never say. He instead encouraged them.

For Yami, (M/N) would make specialty dishes that he had heard of from Yami's homeland. Helping him sober up after an especially rough night and getting him to smoke a lot less. Yami loved to drag poor (M/N) by the back of his shirt to a cool shop occasionally. He would never speak of the time Yami brought him to a sex shop accidentally, he actually hit Yami's back for that.

Luck was a special case, he too got messages after having fun fighting but he would get warm milk before sleep and forehead kisses occasionally. Sometimes even he slipped in (M/N)'s bed. (M/N) just decided to get a bigger bed  so he could cater to more people. He felt pampered and he loved clinging onto (M/N).

Julius was a classic romantic, he would send invitation that couldn't be messed with and bring (M/N) for small meetings in his office, playing music and always offering a bouquet of flowers. His favourite activity had to be taking on fake identities and always flirting with (M/N) each time at the market. (M/N) always told him to stop, he gets too flustered.

Gordon is simple, he just likes to stand by (M/N)'s side. It's a good thing that (M/N) can understand Gordon's chattering teeth. He loves surprising (M/N) with little dolls of his friend with different expressions.

"Gordon, thank you, I never look this cute but you can make anyone an absolute cutie."

Gordon felt his ego swell especially after receiving a flower crown. Rhya simply liked to make (M/N) bask in the sun with him. Damnatio  liked outings at small cafes that were quiet with (M/N). (M/N) got along surprising well despite what had happened. Vanessa promised to drop Damnatio dead in the trash if the caught any wrong doings towards (M/N).

Gadjah just liked to eat with (M/N), help him cut his hair occasionally, just be with him. It was funny to enjoy and wanting to spend more time with him. (M/N) does wonder though he sends him mysterious letter. They're all one sided and it came from the Spade Kingdom. Yami would scoff when he would see them, something about the Vice Captain.

(M/N)'s rankings.

He is the worst alcohol consumer because he becomes a huggable kissing teddy bear but he runs at the smallest misunderstandings. He ranks in the middle of singing but he ranks second for artistic skills. He ranks fourth in intelligence, only stopped because he sometimes misses the cultural understanding. When his curse got removed, people slowly started to see him, an anonymous newspaper announce that he was one of the cutest in the kingdom, all genders didn't discriminate in their choice.

A secret article floated around, speaking of the appeal of a housewife with a cute sexy look, till this day, (M/N) remains unaware. (M/N) ranks 5 last in physical strength.  (M/N) ranks first in courtesy for he hates not giving gifts and food.

A/N: Filler Chapter :)
Hope you all liked it. Oh, to the person who said (M/N) has thick thighs, indeed. Slim thick.

Thank you for reading
Ghost hug

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
571 5 22
This story will focus on Asta and Noelle but it will also focus on male reader side. PS. ASTA IS G.O.A.T
336K 10.3K 91
❝ 𝗒𝗑 π—§π—›π—˜ π—¦π—œπ—«π—§π—› π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π—™ 𝗣π—₯π—’π—•π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—¬ π—Ÿπ—œπ—˜π—¦ π— π—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 𝗬𝗒𝗨. ❞ οΈ» 🏿 ➀ a black clover one - 🏾...
45.1K 465 10
A collection of various reader x black clover character scenarios, and character x character one-shots. Request our closed. Enjoy!