Male reader x Marvel's Guardi...

By itschaoz907

Growing up all Y/n knew in life was mostly hate but his mother loved him even if he came from a one night sta... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/n
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/n(Please read )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
New Book is out.
Epilogue

Bio

10.4K 84 37
By itschaoz907

Y/n L/n

later

Y/n Quill

Looks

Age: 18

His Semblance or Power is called Spartan Rage. This allows y/n to get way stronger and a little bit faster. When Y/n uses Spartan rage his fists have fire on them and his eyes emit a F/C glow. Y/n can only use Spartan Rage for a short amount of time but if he were to get really pissed off He can use it longer.

Y/n can also see in the dark and can hear really well and has a great sense of smell and is a great tracker.

weapons

Leviathan Axe

Y/n has had this axe since he was a kid before his mom died  she gave it to him saying it has been in her family forever and it is said that the axe has Freezing powers but Y/n has yet to see it for him self and the Axe comes back to Y/n when he calls for it with his hand.

A Retractable shield that goes in side a gauntlet on Y/n left arm. Y/n made this Shield and with the upgrades it gets from Rocket nothing has broken it yet.

Two Blasters from His Dad and Rocket. Now Y/n don't use these that much because he likes to use his fist and axe but when the time calls for it he will use them.

This helmet helps Y/n breathe in space and can also scan stuff to get more information about it.He also has Jet Boots to help him fly in space.

 Guardians of the Galaxy

Peter Quill Aka Star Lord

Turns Out Your mom was telling the truth about your dad being a space man. How will he react to having a Son? Only time will tell.

Drax

Y/n and Drax get to be great friends (when you start trusting people again that is) and when you can you guys spar and go back and forth with who wins the spar.

Rocket

The Fixer of the group. Rocket keeps it real and tells it how it is but deep down he cares for everyone on the team.

Groot

Groot is the first for Y/n to trust on the team even if he can't understand him Y/n feels save around Groot and helps Groot with the plants around the ship.

Gamora

Just like Drax Y/n spars with Gamora and just like Drax there also go back and forth with who wins. Gamora is also one of the few people that Y/n lets pet his wolf ears but only when they are alone. They both also got this feeling about each other. I wonder if those feeling will grow into something more?

A/n Hey Guys Let me know what you think. As updates go for this book just like my other book it will most likely be random sorry about that. But anyways I was thinking about this idea for a book because I just got done playing the Game and i got to say I loved it. Its one of the best games I have played Its up there with uncharted and the the last of us. But that's what I think If you played the game let me know what you thought about it. Anyways see you guys in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 398 14
This will be my first ever fan fiction on Watt pad. After reading so many stories from many talented writers on here it inspired me to make one mysel...
215K 5.7K 26
You were abducted from the playground of your school after you ran away from your temporary home. The foster parents you had abused you mentally and...
1K 43 17
Amy Anderson was a young girl on Earth who's mother died after her birth and was abused growing up by her father, Little did she know she would have...
20.3K 846 34
"Dare! Dare to believe you can survive!" "Come on, Dad..That's such an old song." ___ Y/N L/N, The son to one of Brooklyn's finest Policemen and one...