More //narusasu//

By Irmstory

As soon as he became the seventh hokage, the blonde instantly knew that he wanted something...more out of his... More

1. Something amiss
2. No one
3. Shadow hokage
4. Lavender
5. Frustration
6. Swoon Party
7. Weekend
8. S3ven
9. Lord hokage
10. Pancakes
11. Crossing a line
12. Use me
13. Falling
14. Blink
15. Forgive me
16. Feudal lord
17. Realization
18. Adverse effects
19. Home
20. Thirsty
2l. Consent
22. Harder!
23. Interruptions
24. Oh Naruto
25. Mistake
26. Tough one
27. Strange men
28. Proof
29. Everything
30. Renewed
31. Bliss
32. Relax Naruto
33. Talk dirty
34. Desperate
35. What Kept Them Going
36. The Letter
37. Love Broth
38. It's A Date
39. Dance Of The Evening
40. Fucking Tables
41. Light Bulb!
42. Mended
43. Dream And Wakefulness
44. Burn Bright
45. A Tiny Piece
46. I Want
47. An Idea
48. Fit Right In
50. Once More, Once Again

49. Naked

2.8K 81 30
By Irmstory

Bolt was going to be made genin today, and that would mean missions, which meant his dads could get some time for themselves too.

"I'm a genin now!", the boy exclaimed as he entered the hokage office.

"Heck yeah you are!", this blonde dad replied with the same enthusiasm, "I'm so proud of you Bolty"

"Jeez thanks dad. I couldn't have done without you and dad. Believe it! Speaking of dad, has he come back yet? I can't wait to tell him the news!"

"He should reach the village by today or maybe tomorrow. Then we can go out to celebrate!"

The boy got even more excited, "Yeah yeah, we can go to the fair. I'll invite Shika and Inojin too! Then we can all have fun! And then I can have dango from that new place. I can't wait!", he yelled.

"Anything you want love. But remember, making genin is a serious and important job. You'll have missions soon and you'll have to toughen up"

"I know I know. Don't go all hokage on me, you and dad have been training me for this for so long now, I can't wait to be handed a mission. It's going to be so cool!"

"Yeah more like chasing a cat", his dad mumbled to himself, thinking about the missions they got to do at the beginning.

"Okay then I'll see you both at home. Bye dad!", and the boy left with a big grin.

Like Naruto had predicted, his son and his team got handed mundane missions at the beginning. The boy would come home all tired and frustrated for being handed 'baby missions'. His dads would then have to face his tantrums.

"This is so unfair! Both of yours' first mission was an A class. When will I be getting those?", he complained crossing his small arms.

"In our defense, it wasn't supposed to be an A class. We were lucky we had Kakashi back then", the raven clarified.

"I can handle myself. Plus, we have Konohamaru sensie and he was basically dad's student"

"One step at a time darling. You'll get there soon enough. Just keep training", Naruto said with a smile.

"Yeah like that even stopped you from whining when we got handed anything below B", Sasuke mumbled, earning a glare in return. The boy giggled at his parents' antics.

After a few weeks of mundane missions, Bolt and his team got an escort mission to a small village nearby. He was to be gone for a few days. Sasuke wanted to make the most out of this opportunity and hold his cherished husband in the sweetest of the ways. But the said husband had been swamped with work lately and he would work his ass off till he was smashed when he got home. Well this was going to change.

On the third day that Bolt was gone, Sasuke stepped into the hokage office in the evening and stood in front of the desk. The blonde was in the middle of reading into something Shikamaru had asked him to when he looked up to face his husband, "Hey you. Wh-"

"I'm taking you out today. Let's go", came the stoic statement.

"What? Sasuke I have work-", but his husband was already out of the office.

That's weird.

Naruto decided that he should give this evening to his husband so he finished up with the paper at hand and left the office to join the raven. They began walking in the village streets, the blonde not knowing where they were headed to, he tried asking the raven but got little to no response. Soon the raven stopped, making the blonde stop aswell, it made him grin wide seeing where they were.

"The hot springs!? Wow!", the hokage exclaimed.

Sasuke smiled at his excited idiot, he had booked a private spring for the evening, knowing that his idiot husband could take a break after that nonstop working that he did. They led themselves inside, checked in and went to the changing rooms. Sasuke went to a different changing room than his husband, which made the blonde confused.

"Um where are you going?"

"To change?"

"In a separate room? You used to always jump me in these rooms before"

"Don't worry, I can still do that. I'm just letting you have some privacy"

Naruto opened his mouth to say something, but then he closed it. Then said it, "Is it...okay if I say that I don't need such privacy from you?"

Sasuke smiled at his man, then pulled him into his own changing booth by his hand. He helped his lover get rid of his clothes then kissed the tan neck, a smile still intact.

"I will always want to jump you love".

Then he pulled away and led the man out to the spring waiting for them. It was almost night time and there was a slight chill in the autumn air. They stepped into the warm water hand in hand and instantly felt their bodies detangle.

"This is exactly what I needed. Thank you Sas", the blonde said while he hovered in the water, his back pressed up to the raven's chest. He had his eyes closed, his head fitting perfectly on the pale shoulder. Both men enjoying the serenity radiating from each other.

They stayed there for a few hours, till they started to feel hungry. So they got out of the springs, grabbed their clothes and made way to get dinner.

After having dinner of dumplings and ramen, feeling stuffed now the couple started for the familiar place they called home. Upon reaching, Sasuke directly led the blonde to their bedroom. He couldn't contain himself anymore, so he brought his lover to a blissful kiss, while his hand made effort to rid them both of their clothes, making the blonde smile at his impatience. Sasuke made sure that not a single fabric was left on their bodies. He held the tan body with everything he had.

"Marry me Naruto", he said breaking away from the kiss.

"What?", the blonde asked confused.

"That day when you asked me to marry you, was the best day of my entire life. Marry me once more, once again baby", he whispered as he nuzzled against the tan nose.

"Sasuke...", the blonde whispered in awe. "My heart has always been married to you, and it will remain so till the day I take my final breath"

"Not possible. Im not leaving you even after that Naru. You make me whole, you make me, me"

"I am you and you're me Sasuke", the blonde replied joining their foreheads.

His hand grabbed the pale one and the other went around the raven's waist. He swayed their naked bodies lightly, like two beings dancing, their love being the music. Oh it was blissful.

Sasuke smiled while he danced with his husband in a rhythm, a rhythm set by a red string of fate, the string being stronger than any man made metal, stronger than stone itself. Finally he gently brought the blonde onto the bed and made him sit, as he sat on top of him in a straddling position. They just kept looking at each other's faces, their faces gleaming with love and awe.

"So do you Naruto Uzumaki, take me as your husband once again?"

"Hm I don't know, I'll have to think about it", the blonde replied with a mischievous grin.

Sasuke gave an evil smirk, he held the tan fingers and brought them to his mouth, and licked them seductively, then guided them to his own ass hole, prepping himself. His husband's face instantly turned red at the vision in front of him.

"You do that", the raven said boldly, he pumped himself with the tan fingers a little more, then positioned himself on the erect shaft of his husband. "While I do this", then he sat back down, burying the tan cock deep within him in a single go.

Both the men groaned simultaneously. The raven got up a little so that only the tip was left inside, then sat back down with a loud thump.

"Nnnghh!"

The Uchiha humped his own body on top of the hokage relentlessly, "S-say something Naru. Use that dirty mouth of yours"

Naruto grabbed the pale hips and bucked his own upwards, then again, then again, then again. "You...ughh I love it when you're slutty like that darling", he said while the bed moved with every thrust. Sasuke moaned loudly repeatedly, his arm resting loosely around his companion's neck.

"You look like a whore right now darling. My whore. Only mine", the hokage said through his teeth.

"Yes, YES! Oh yesss...fuck Naru. Oh ohhh! More!"

The blonde then began pumping the raven's precum oozing shaft. They fucked and made love all night long till the sunrays came peaking through the blinds. If anyone in the hidden leaf village had not known yet, they knew now that their hokage and his husband had the wildest, most loudest sex. Until..

"I'm home! Hey where are you guys? I have so much to tell you!", came an excited sound of Bolt Uzumaki Uchiha downstairs. Who had just gotten back from his mission.

In the bedrooms upstairs, upon hearing that sound, multiple shadow clones were then instantly released, deep bruises were healed by Kurama's chakra, a sorry excuse of cleaning was done, sheets were immediately changed, sweat and semen was cleaned with discarded, unwanted clothes by two grownup, naked men.

The door to the bedroom opened and in came the son of the two most powerful Shinobi in the world. The two Shinobi who were sitting comfortably in their bed, their naked bodies covered by sheets from waist down. Naruto had his head resting on the pale shoulder, cuddled up as they both smiled at the arrival of their son.

"Hey dads! Man the mission was so cool...", the boy began saying as he ignored all the signs of gruesome intimacy that was in the air inside the bedroom of his fathers and jumped on the bed in front of them, all excited.

"Welcome home Bolty. Tell us everything!"

A/N: Hey NS shippers!

I hope you really really really like this chapter because I wanted it to be really really good. Hence, the wait.

Do let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 987 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...
15.8K 418 17
Sasuke is very popular at school many girls want him on top of that he has a girlfriend names sakura, but what happens when a new Blondie arrives. Wi...
102K 2.8K 16
Team7 are in the middle of training when an unexpected, mysterious purple cloud switches Naruto into.. Naruto? How did it happen? How will they get t...