Always there for u(kaira)

By anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... More

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 15(New beginning)

3.9K 155 20
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
               Sorry for the late update...I was vry busy...so let's continue with the story...
___________________________________
Next morning, kartik woke up with naira snuggling close to him.
...he smiled nd thanked God for sending naira in his life...he kissed her forehead nd caressed her hairs to wake her up as they had to leave for the office...

KARTIK:Nairu...jaan uth jao...dekho 7 bj gye h...office bhi jana h jaan...get up nairu...

Naira opened her eyes listening to his sweet voice...she hugged him tightly nd kissed his chest...kartik blushed...

NAIRA:Good morning baby...kya baat h mera kittu bhi blush krta h...kitne cute ho tum...I love u(kissed his forehead)

KARTIK:(holding her close)I love u too...but I don't know if I deserve u...tumne mujhe mera sach janne ke baad bhi accept kiya, yeh mere liye boht badi baat h...thankuu nairu...

NAIRA:(cupping his face) Kisne kaha ki tum mujhe deserve nhi krte...hum perfect h ek dusre ke liye...tumhe kisi ki zroorat thi kyuki tum akele ho aur mujhe bhi kisi ki need thi jiski mei care kr sku, pyaar kr sku nd I got u baby...pls kbhi khud ke baare mei ese mtt bolna..tum best ho...jo bhi hua tha usmei tumhari koi galti nhi mera bchaa...mtt socho yeh sb...

Kartik nd naira both got up nd sat on the bed...naira was about to get up from the bed, but kartik held her hand to stop her...naira looked at him nd sat beside him...
She held his hands...

NAIRA: Kya ho gya mere baby ko.
Kuch kehna h kartik...hmm...bolo bachaa...

KARTIK:Sach sach btana kya tumhe mere virgin na hone se koi problem nhi h...mene kisi aur ke sath vo sb kiya, jo suhaagraat pe hota h...I lost my virginity to someone else, that too to 3 girls..tumhe mujhse nafrat nhi hoti...I feel disgusting of myself...mere body pe abhi bhi kuch marks h, jo mei nhi mitaa pata aur vo mujhe uss raat ki yaad dilate h...(crying badly)

Naira couldn't see him like that so she hugged him tightly. She rubbed his back nd caressed his hairs...

NAIRA: shh...shh mera bacha...shant hojao baby...chup...
Bss...baby...ro kyu rhe ho...kisne kaha ki u r disgusting...vo 3 ladkiyan galat h jinhone tumhe force kiya, tum toh boht brave ho that u tried to move on...aur rhi baat virginity ki toh jaha pyar h vha yeh sb matter nhi krta...rhi baat un marks ki jo tumhe us raat ki yaad dilate h, uske liye aaj hum doctor ke pass jayenge...tumhara check up bhi krvana h...u r vry weak aur chakkar bhi aate h na tumhe...sb thik ho jaega kittu...

Kartik smiled at her nd kissed her cheeks...

KARTIK:I love u nairu...mei tumhe ese h jaan nhi kehta..u r my jaan...

NAIRA: And u r my baby...mera bacha...mera kittu...meri jaan...mera sb kuch(pulling his cheeks)

Chlo utho baby...jaldi se ready ho jao phir hum doctor ke pas chalenge...fir office...Ok...

Kartik nodded nd went to washroom...naira too went to her room nd got ready...she made breakfast nd went to kartik's room to check him...she found washroom door unlocked, so went inside to see kartik standing in front of the mirror naked, only in his boxers...he was staring at himself with tears in his eyes...
Naira was shocked to see his condition...he had some small marks on his upper body, but his lower body had more marks so that nobody may see them...

NAIRA:(with tears) K.ka.art.tikk.

KARTIK:(turning towards her) dekho na naira...mei kitna ganda lg rha hu...kyu kiye unhone mere sath esa...yeh marks kb hatenge meri body se...mujhe thik hona h..
Pls mujhe thik krdo jaan...pls..

Naira was very emotional to see him like that, but she knew she had to handle him calmly...

Naira held kartik softly nd took him in the room...she made him sit on the bed...

She brought his clothes nd a towel...she sat in front of him nd took him in her arms...he started weeping ,hiding himself in her chest...She held him close to her nd kept kissing his forehead...

NAIRA: Bss bss..mera bachaa..shh
..shh...baby...tumhari nairu sb thik kr degi...yeh marks thik ho jayenge bachaa...I promise...hum doctor pas ja rhe h naa...aur vo meri friend h toh best treatment degi tumhe...I m with u baby...

Aftersometime, he became a bit calm...naira kissed his chest to take his pain...she then bent down nd kissed his legs, where he had belt marks...kartik moaned her name...

KARTIK:(pointing towards his underwear) yaha pe boht torture kiya unhone...mujhe pain hota h abhi tk...

Naira felt her heart pricking...she kissed his forehead nd wiped his tears...

NAIRA:(not meeting his eyes) Mei dekh skti hu kya...a.agr..tum comfortable ho toh...May I...

KARTIK:(holding her chin to make her look at him) Tum hesitate kyu kr rhi ho jaan...I m all yours...u can do anything with me...u don't need permission...I need ur touch nairu...pls heal me jaan...

Naira smiled nd made him lie sideways in between her legs nd held him like a baby...he had kept his head on her chest nd held her waist tightly...she wrapped her arms around him nd with one hand removed his boxers slowly...
He felt relief, but was tensed what if naira left him after seeing the condition of his dick...

Naira caressed his butt as she removed his boxers from back...
She then removed his boxers fully nd was shocked to see his dick was dark red...it was covered with bruises nd belt marks...she held his dick softly in her hands nd looked at him, who was looking down with shame...

NAIRA:(holding his head with one hand nd dick in other) Tum kyu ganda feel kr rhe ho bachaa...
Yeh thik ho jayega...mei khayal rkhungi tumhara...u r not at fault...tumhe shame feel krne ki koi zroorat nhi..hmm...chalo ab mei apne baby ko ready krdu...

She took the oil bottle from the stand nd applied it on his dick nd thighs...she kept holding him in her arms...he moaned feeling pleasure as she was massaging his genital area...she then made him wear his boxers...she wiped his hair with towel nd then made him wear his clothes...she helped him comb his hairs...

They went to have their breakfast...kartik was blushing continuously while eating from her hands...

NAIRA:Kya baat h...itna blush...tumhe acha lga jb mene tumhe vaha pe touch kiya(he nodded looking down)...blush toh mujhe krna chahiye kyuki normally girls sharmati h, but humare case mei sb ulta h...afterall we r unique...chlo aaj se ek new beginning ki start krte h mere to be baby hubby...

Kartik hugged her nd naira too reciprocated....

KARTIK:Tum mujhe kiss krna kb sikhaogi...(blushing)

Naira chuckled at his cute antics...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) Abhi doctor ke pas chlte h..phir mei ghar aa ke tumhe sb sikha dungi...Ok baby...phir tum khud mujhe kissie doge roz...hmm..

Kartik nodded nd they both left in the car to go for the hospital...
___________________________________
That's all for now...hope u guys are gonna like this chapter...do vote nd comment nd pls give suggestions that what u want to see in the upcoming chapters...I'll try to match ur expectations...stay tuned for more updates..

PRECAP: Kartik's fear, his reports..naira takes a major decision...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 4K 30
A Simpe Story on Kartik and Naira.. They are strangers but companions. They are poles apart but have to live together under the same roof. Will they...
30.3K 1.2K 14
kartik and naira , both are happily married. one day naira and manish get into an accident. naira lost her memories. how will kartik and the family w...
7.4K 587 20
Kartik Sinha an orphan boy struggling in his life from childhood whereas Naira Raichand who got every thing she laid her finger on and star of her pa...
95.2K 4.7K 28
She loves him.. He friends her.. Will he realise his love for her.. ever?? A Kaira story..