Loving again

Por tvdumikealson

Betty wants to be a nanny. Jughead needs to find a babysitter for his two kids,Jasmine, 13, and Emily, 6. wha... Mais

meet the characters of the story.
part 1. before they meet
part 2. when they meet
part 3 the interview
part 4 choni meet
part 5 late night talks
part 6 date and hospital visits
part 7. surprises
part 8. family fun👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
part 9. wedding plans
part 10. wedding day👰
part 11. honeymoon🗼
part 12. coming back home
part 13. gender reveal
part 14
part 15. baby shower
part 16. sick
part 17. sweet baby boy
part 18. unexpected
part 19. baby album
part 20. first period
part 22. dinner date
part 23. Liams 1st birthday
part 24. inducing labor and possible death.
part 25. photographs
part 26. Liam meets Angel
part 27. family time
part 28. Angels first word
part 29. Angels first Halloween.
part 30. choni wedding
part 31. Angels first Christmas
part 32. Babies?

part 21. gender reveal

183 4 1
Por tvdumikealson

*one month later*
*8AM*
*Jugheads POV*
Betty is 5 months pregnant and she is feeling worse I wish she would tell her doctor. Veronica is throwing her a surprise gender reveal. When we went to the doctor for her appointment I asked the doctor to put the gender in an envelope and I gave it to Veronica.

*Betty's POV*
I'm laying in bed. Jughead must be downstairs in the living room. Jasmine came into my room. JM:"hey how are you?" B:"I'm good." JM:"you look beautiful." B:"not like this." JM:"yes you are beautiful." B:"thank you." She leaves. I fall asleep.

*12PM*
I just got out of the shower and get dressed in sweat pants and jugs t shirt. Jugs comes in the room. J:"you should put on a dress." B:"why?" J:"you just haven't worn one in a while and I want to see you in one." B:"ok." I put a dress on that veronica bought.

They wore matching dresses^^

J:"come downstairs with me." B:"ok." We walk downstairs and everyone was here. Everyone:"surprise!" B:"omg! Jughead, you did this for me?" J:"no it was all Veronica." B:"omg Veronica I love it, thank you." V:"your welcome, Liam wants to say hi." She goes to the living room picks him up and gives him to me. B:"hey buddy." He Bables in baby talk. V:"he misses his auntie Betty." B:"I missed my nephew too." I say tickling him and he is laughing so cutely.

The decorations ^^

We are having a good time and talking.

*3PM*
V:"its time to find out the gender." We all go outside. They give us a balloon and a pin. V:"on three. One. Two. Three." We poped the balloon. I hugged Jughead.

*8PM*
I am putting Emily to bed for the first time in a while. I read her a story. After the story I leave the room and go to my room.

*Jugheads POV*
Betty came in the room and got change into my t shirt but before she got to the bed she fell to the floor. J:"omg betty!" Not again. I called the hospital. I am on call with Veronica.

*on call*
V:"hey whats up?"
J:"hey can you come to my house to watch the kids."
V:"yeah of course, but what for?"
J:"I got to go to the hospital with betty."
V:"why, what happened?"
J:"she blacked out again."
V:"omg alright I'm on my way right now."
J:"ok thank you."
*off call*

We get to the hospital and the doctor gets her to a room.

*10PM*
She is awake the doctor comes in. J:"can you tell me whats wrong with her." D:"there is something betty has that prevents betty from having kids and if she goes through with this she could possibly die from giving birth. B:"no, no, no, I want this baby to be born I don't want to kill it." She says crying. J:"baby me either, but I can't live without you." D:"just think about it, she is free to leave but she need to be on bed rest." J:"ok thank you doc." We leave and get home. Veronica was sitting on the couch. V:"omg betty are you ok?" Betty just breaks down crying. B:"I can't kill her." Veronica gave her a hug. V:"what happened?" B:"if I give birth I could die, the doctor told me killing it was the best option but I can't, even Jughead would rather get rid of her." V:"B, I don't know what to say because on the one hand I don't want to kill the baby, I want to meet her, but on the other hand I can't loose my best friend." B:"I know but I can't do it, because if I do I will be really depressed and have to live with that stupid mistake." V:"I am going to spend the night in the guest room with Liam." B:"ok." She goes to pick him up. V:"good night im too tired to drive." They go upstairs to the room. J:"betty." B:"no, I know you don't want the baby-" J:"thats not true, but I can't pick, I love you too much to loose you." B:"I know but you would really kill a baby." She says still crying. J:"no especially not your, we tried so hard for, but I don't want her to grow up without a mother." B:"maybe you'll find a beautiful nanny that will love you and your kids and marry her." She smiles. J:"don't joke, im serious, if I losse you I would kill myself." B:"no Jughead, if I die please look after her, she would need her amazing dad and so would Emily and Jasmine." J:"I don't know if I could do that." B:"but what if I don't die." J:"I just can't live with that chance." B:"but I can, because she would have the best dad in the world." She kisses me and puts her arms around my neck. I break the kiss. J:"you should get some rest, the doctor said you need to be in bed, on bed rest." B:"well, I don't want to do that." She says in a pout. I pick her up and walk her upstairs to the room and put her on the bed. B:"so you are going to fuck me." she joked. J:"as much as I want to you need to get some rest." B:"fine, come cuddle me please." J:"of course." I get into bed and she cuddles into me. J:"good night my love." B:"good night." She said and fell asleep.

973 words not including this

Hope you enjoyed this part.

-C😘✌

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

51.8K 2.1K 18
SEQUEL TO "Colors of Your Whisper" ~ BUGHEAD When someone from Jughead's past shows up with a baby, stating it's his, the 26-year-old freaks. After a...
112K 2K 35
*basically my idea for after 2x22* Archie has been arrested, Veronica is trying to tear her father down, Jughead is the new leader of the serpents, B...
92.4K 2.5K 23
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #7 in Bughead #402 in Riverdale "Do you still love me?" "I can't answer that." Betty and Jughead's relationship was straight out of...
31.4K 258 51
A few years after Betty and Jughead broke up and left for college, the high school sweethearts and all of the friends are invited to their high schoo...