Alsina's

By Alsina_19

A girl who has more self-respect than what her job is, meets August Alsina, a drug dealer who is just living... More

Hey
Who's in my Bed
Superman
Strangers
Mimi's House
Hey
Exes and Ohs
Marquis Lookin Ass
Sam Smith Feels
Come Thru
Drunk In Love
Can't Keep
Sista Sista
No S£x Edition
Mall Confessions
Let's Go
Hold Up
If The Feds Watchin
MarKill
Back
Errr
Stressin
Work: The Pole
No Point
First Hand
Neighborhoods
What You Mean?
A Choking Hazard
And That's Why
Stripper Situation
Ayo
Stripper Situation: Part Two
Make Up and Making Up
Night Out
Night Out part 2
Weirdo
Sean's Option
0 Progress
1.5 Progress
Must See You
Welcome Back
Still
Clean Up On Aisle Hell
Please?
What He Knows Hurts Him
Decisions: Where Are the Papers
You Know
Talk: Unforgivable lie
Indecisive
Beginning-ginning
Recall
Plans
Conversation
Waking Up
Getting There
Moves
R.I.P
Call
First Time: Regret
Questionaire
Final
Various Communications
Bonnie
August
More Letters. Another Visit.
Car Trouble
Gun and Tell: The End
Hello-GoodBye

Cover

4.4K 125 5
By Alsina_19

Mimi Pov

It's been two weeks since I lied to August about my pregnancy. I knew he wasn't dumb and was going to soon start asking questions about it. He'd already started a day after he heard about it.
"Is that where you went instead of the store? Is that why you've been acting so moody? Is that why you haven't been drinking or whatever."

All the questions were covered up by more and more lies. The guilt set in after every one.

Today, while looking in the mirror in our bathroom, August come put his arm around my belly region.

"You don't have morning sickness. You a lucky one huh?"

I giggled and looked down. "I know right."

"When is your next doc appointment?"

"I don't know I'd have to check. But anyways..." I turn around to face him. I kiss his neck tattoos and go to his lips. "Let's go away."

He pick me up and sit me up on the sink.

"Whatchu talking about girl? Away?"

"Away. Just me and you."

"Babe it's already me and you."

"It could be twice as better on a beach somewhere."

He raise an eyebrow and smile. "And where do you plan on going?"

I really hadn't thought anout going anywhere until just now. So I blurt out the first place in my head when I visualize beach.

"Let's go to Cali. Tomorrow, let's fly."

"You okay baby? That's pretty soon."

"I'm fine," I wrap my arms around his neck and make kissy faces at him. "And so are you. Which is why I want you all to myself on a beach house. By ourselves."

"You know Cali is pretty far. Which means it's more expensive..."

I poke my lip out and give him the puppy dog face.

"Come on girl, don't do that. You know I got things to do."

"So make me one of em'."

"Can we wait? "

"No." I demand

"Two days." He say with a sigh.

"Two days?"

"Give me two days baby. Let me make a couple moves. Then we can go wherever you want for however long you want."

It was bittersweet. Because I'd heard that before.

Two days is good enough for me but in those two days Aug will be gone doing what he does. Doing what I hate him doing.

Which means I'll spend two days in the house without his warm body lingering around me.

But maybe I shouldn't complain because I'd rather have him be away for the day then have him in my face and have to lie to him.

"Okay, okay. I can deal with that."

"Come on." He get me down from the counter and take my hand.

We sit on our bed, he reach under the bed and grab something. It was a white IPad with a pink bow on it.

"Awww, I can look up flights on it. Thanks babe."

"You're welcome beautiful. Now, it's five o'clock. I probably won't be back until about one. Don't wait up for me."

"Okay, love you."

August reach up to kiss me real quick and say,"Love you too."

I watch him walk into our closet and reach all the way up to the top. He get some stuff out of the shoe box and put it in his pocket. He felt me staring and made eye contact.

I smiled and quickly looked down.

He walk out the door without saying nothing. I hear his tires screech off.

Then, I do something I don't do often. I pick up the phone and call Bonnie.

"Girl I got some shit to tell you. Please come over."

~

August POV

I foreal didn't want to go nowhere. Business was going good. I was picking up new customers and the guap was coming faster than normal. I knew leaving would slow that down when we got back.

But saying no to Mimi would be like saying no to my mama. I just couldn't and she always wins.

But if we were going to do something I wanted to do it big. I had enough but wanted even more so to the work I go.

When I get there. A big patch catches my eye.

"What the fuck happened to yo head nigga?" I ask Marquis.

I hadn't seen him in a while so we never had this conversation...

"Nigga yo ass late. Some crazy bitch was drunk in Walmart and hit me in the head wit a vodka bottle."

"Word?," I start dyin him out,"Whatchu do to her Quis'."

"I ain't do nun. She was just crazy!"

"That's so crazy bruh."

He look at me and roll his eyes, "You always trynna clown somebody."

Mimi POV

When Bonnie pulled up I was literally waiting for her at the door.

"Bonnie Child I need you! Right now, come in." She flip her inches and come in smiling hard as usual.

We settle in on the couch and I jump right into it.

"August is going to literally beat my ass Bon. Like foreal I don really fucked up."

I run my temples while talking and read her expression. It's always a soft smile and open ears type. That's what made it so easy to talk to her. 

"Girl, what happened? Whatchu do?" She rest her finger on her face and wait for my story. I decide to go from the beginning. 

"Okay, you probably gon think I'm bogish but...me and Marquis used to go together."

Her mouth drop in awe, "You mean like, play-too-much Quis' and-"

"And August friend."

"They're still friends. I don't think it really phases them. I wouldn't worry too much. They seem normal."

I squint my eyes and look down in shame, "What he don't know won't hurt him right?"

"Mi are you serious!? You haven't told him? And it's been how long?"

"I know I know! I just...didn't know how to bring it up after Marquis had just popped up here!"

"Whatchu mean popped up? Here?"

"Yes, you already know how me and Aug met," she nod her head in agreement,"well the next day, well night, August came to my house and helped me unpack. When he left, he decided to come back up and get my number or whatever. Tell me why Marquis was waiting for his ass, walked up the stairs and snaked Aug!"

"That don't even sound like Quis!"

"Wait, it gets worse! While August was knocked out on the ground in front of my apartment building his ass gon tell me 'it's not over' or something like that. Do you know this nigga was at the trap and decided he was gon become friends wit Aug just to fuck wit me!"

"You should have told August right then and there."

"I know Bon, I really should have. And I swear I was going to tell him that day after we got back. But Quis got him twisted and he could barely walk."

"Mimi that's not no excuse. You two have been together bout a year and he don't know your past."

I ignore her truthful statement and throw my head back. My face becomes wet and I cover it with my two hands.

"He started like stalking me, telling me dumb shit. Then the other day I saw him at Walmart and he was doing the same stuff. Basically harassing me. I couldn't take it no more so I hit him in the head and rushed home. I was about to, do you hear me? My mouth was about to,-" I sob, "tell him everything, everything! But I froze up and made the biggest mistake of my life!"

Bonnie rub my arm trying to soothe me. That didn't stop the tears.

"It's okay hun, what was the mistake?"

"Bonnie I told him I was pregnant." I didn't have to see her expression because hee gasp was loud enough. "You should have seen his face. It was so priceless and happy and full of joy and..."

"Wait, wait, wait. You told that man you was pregnant!"

"Bonnie I'm the worst girlfriend in the world! I feel so guilty Everytime he speaks about it, touches me, or even says he loves me. I just wanna push him away and tell him no you don't, I'm a fuck-up."

"He hasn't put two and two together?"

"No and that's the problem. He doesn't realize that I don't throw up or even go to the doctor. He may be so excited he overlooks it."

Just as I said that I got a text from August. It was the family emoji and a baby emoji: "I love you Megan". I stare at the message and reread it ten times but don't reply.

Because there is no family. There is no baby. And I'm not saying I love you because real love is not lying about a potential family. It just isn't.

August POV

"Okay bud-die, it's time. Pay up." The bitch ass nigga from a few weeks ago that owed me money, hand me over a bag.

I shake it to mock him and make for sure it was all there.

"Count it." I throw him the bag back and he take the guap out and start counting it bill by bill. I watch in entertainment.

When he done I shake up wit him an dhe exit my trap room. I look back at my phone and still see no text back from Mimi. I told her I loved her but she didn't respond. Probably, hopefully asleep for a nap. She do gotta work today.

A couple hours go by and I'm still working. Nothing heavy right now because it's near night. At night I sell dime bags and serve the passing by feigns.

I saw one in the distance coming my way. I was standing on the corner. I reach in my pocket and prepare myself to serve him.

When he got closer I nodded him what's up. My way of knowing if he was about to buy or not. When he nod back is when I pull the work out.

While I'm reaching I hear dude take a drink out of the bottle he was drinking, and as soon as my eyes meet his. A glass bottle is smashed on my head.

I instantly start bleeding and instantly run after the fucking crackhead.

I soon stopped remembering that I ain't catching not crackhead.

"Fuck!" I yell in pain and frustration.

Mimi POV

Bonnie was in a way lost for words. She couldn't believe either that I would ever tell such a lie like that and keep it going. Her advice was running slim and I could tell.

"Look Bon, I know you're an amazing woman and you always say the right thing. But I know what I did, and what I'm doing, is crazy and out of line and it's okay. It's okay to not say anything or give me advice. I just know."

"I'm glad you said that because I really am lost for words. I just can't believe-"

"I know."

I feel my face getting hot again and then the tears start. They just roll down without warning or order. I expected for Bonnie to rub my arm and tell me it's okay...but she didn't. In fact I only felt her eyes just stare into me.

August POV

I call it a night and go back home. When I pull up in the driveway I see a figure coming out of the door.

It's Bonnie. I walk up to the door passing her saying hi real quick because I didn't need her asking questions about my head.

When I walk in, a troubled Mimi is up the stairs and going into our room. I follow up and sit down on the bed.

"Oh my God! August, what the hell happened?"

She rushes over and examines the bloody gash on the side of my head/face area. "Baby what happened? Tell me right now."

I yank my head away not wanting to be questioned. "Nothing babe. Calm down. It's really nothing."

Mimi grab my two cheeks with her one hand, "You come in her with a gash on yo' head and you talking about 'it's nothing'."

Truth is I didn't want to hear her mouth. Hear her yap about my lifestyle and how much she wants me home and all this other shit.

I really just wanted her to take care of me like she did that night after we met. The night where Marquis snaked me.

MARQUIS!

I jump off the bed and look down. And it was all coming back to me. Oh shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
32.3K 1.8K 41
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
147K 5.7K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"