Blockbuster | SunKi

By lilacnishimura

"He's the son of the moon goddess. And yes, he's my mate." "If life is a movie, then be my main actor. I'm su... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Closing
Special Chapter

18

1.8K 91 28
By lilacnishimura

SUNOO's POV

No that can't be. Impossible. I'm a male so how can I conceive a child? Plus I'm still not ready to have a baby. If it's not a heartbeat, maybe my stomach is just grumbling saying I'm hungry? Yeah, maybe it's that. We should head back and eat at Sunghoon's house.

"Shall we head back?" I suggested.

"Okay." Ni-ki answered as he assist me to stand up. The moment I stood up, my knees seems to lose strength. Then everything became black.

NI-KI's POV

"PIE!" I shouted when Sunoo fainted. I tapped his cheek but it's no use.

[Sunghoon! Sunoo fainted! Can you hear me?] Then I linked Sunghoon. I'm literally panicking right now.

[I'm guiding you to the clinic. Get here now!] Sunghoon replied.

I carried Sunoo bridal style, not minding the picnic basket, I ran to the pack house. Halfway through, I saw Jungwon.

"What happened?!" He asked panicking.

"I'll explain later. Let's just take him to the clinic." I answered.

In a distance, I saw Sunghoon. He told me the way to the clinic. I told them to stay outside. The doctor just finished checking Sunoo.

"He's fine. Once he woke up, call me. For now, let him rest." He added before he left.

I held his hand and stared at him. I should calm myself now. Few minutes later, he gained conciousness.

"Where am I?" Sunoo asked as soon as he opened his eyes.

"You're in the clinic, Pie. You fainted. I'll call the doctor." Then I head outside looking for the doctor. He came in Sunoo's room pushing a weird thingy that looks like a monitor.

"How do you feel, Alpha?" Doctor Gi asked.

"I feel dizzy since this morning." Sunoo admitted. Doctor Gi just nodded.

"Anything else you're feeling? Something unusual?" He asked again.

"I've been sensitive this past few days, I cry for little things. And I hated the smell of garlic a lot! I often feel dizzy and for light reasons, I throw up. I also crave for jellies. I don't understand. I'm not like that before." Sunoo answered and he's about to tear up so I tighted my grip of his hand and rubbed my thumb on his forehand.

"Can you lift your shirt? I have to check on something." Doctor Gi asked and Sunoo immediately follows. He put some kind of gel on Sunoo's stomach and start rubbing a weird looking scanner. Then an image popped out from the monitor. I saw a little blob.

"Well, Alphas, you're going to be parents soon." He said excitingly. I met Sunoo's gaze and I was about to tear up in joy.

"You're 2 weeks pregnant, Alpha Sunoo." Doctor Gi added.

"I. hate you Ni-ki." Sunoo stated while shutting his eyes close.

"Why?!" I protested.

"Why? WHY?! Ni-ki I was just crowned! I have a bunch of work and I'm still adjusting! You could've said you were serious when you said your demigod quote! Oh my goodness Ni-ki what have you done!" He yelled once more. And when he said he's sensitive, that's what he meant. I just shrugged it off and looked at Doctor Gi, we laughed at Sunoo's drama.

"When you got home to your pack, I suggest you go on another check up. I'll inform your pack doctor so he would know what to do, since this is the first time we'll handle a pregnant male." Doctor Gi starts.

"Since wolf blood pregnancies only last for 6 months, the symptoms showed already on your second week. Within this week, your scent will start changing too." He added. After stating a lot more things to do, we headed outside, where Jungwon, Sunghoon and Jake were waiting.

"Sunoo, are you okay now? What happened? Why did you fainted?" There is Jungwon again asking questions after questions.

Me and Sunoo met gaze.

[Should we tell them now?] I linked him.

[Maybe tomorrow, but I still hate you.] He linked back and glared.

[Whatever you say, Pie.] I replied and giggled.

"We'll tell you guys when we get back to Red Salvia lands." I told them. Jungwon seems so worried and didn't liked the fact that he has to wait until tomorrow. He just shrugged it off.

"We'll head to our room now. Sunoo needs to rest." I said as we bid goodbye and head to our room.

I assisted my mate to sit on the edge of the bed and crouched down to his level as I peck his lips. I sat beside him and fished out the sonogram from my pocket.

"I can't believe it. I know its still just a blob but it's beautiful. Our pup is beautiful, Pie." I said without taking my eyes off of the picture.

"You should rest now. I'll take care of your paperworks from now. I'll just ask Jungwon for help." I added and he nodded in response. I pecked his forehead and laid him to bed.

I reached for his laptop and started reading emails. He already finished over half of it, so I didn't had trouble doing the rest.

SUNOO's POV

After a good nap, my temper finally cools down. My gaze fell on Ni-ki who is sitting at the edge of the bed while doing paperworks. I stared at him while he was being focused.

He's so handsome, even in a side view. I looked at his eyes, scanning through my laptop. Down to his pointed nose, fluffy cheeks. And his lips. Those lips so sweet that I can't get enough of. I sat down and poked his shoulder. When he turned to face me, I pecked his lips.

"Thank you, love." I said.

"What for?" He gave me a confused look.

"For this wonderful gift. Sorry if I snapped earlier." I caressed my stomach and smiled. He just smiled and pecked my forehead.

"Why did you snapped anyway?" He asked in confusion.

"I just thought, well I just turned 18, after a month got married and crowned, now pregnant. Everything was happening too fast. So I just bursted. Sorry. But I do want this pup." I admitted and smiled. He just mouthed it's okay.

"Hey pup! How is it going there? We can't wait to see you." He placed his hand on my tummy.

"Are you hungry, Pie? You haven't eaten breakfast earlier. Come on, I'll cook for you." Ni-ki pulled me downstairs.

.•°•.T I M E S K I P.•°•.

We're finally home! Now we're gathered on the dining hall. Everyone is circled on the dining table. I'm nervous. This is the day we'd tell them about the baby.

We were in the middle of eating the main course but Jake who is sitting across me started sniffing.

"I can smell coconut. Are we having coconut dishes for dessert?" Jake asked.

"No. The cook prepared chocolate fudge. Wait a minute..." Jungwon said and started sniffing too.

"It does smell coconut but its faint.." Jungwon is sitting beside me. He started following the scent and ended up sniffing me.

"Huh? Alpha Sunoo, it's coming from you! Did you used a new perfume or something?" Jungwon asked.

"Ah, hehe. Actually..." I said nervously. Here it goes.

"When I fainted the other day, I was told that..." I paused. Everyone is looking at me. I looked at Ni-ki and he smiled while nodding.

"...I'm 2 weeks...pregnant." I shut my eyes, not wanting to see their reaction. I opened one eye, and saw their jaw dropped. Dad dropped his spoon on his plate making a tingling sound.

"No pranks in front of the food, Sunoo." Dad said sternly. I fished for the sonogram in my pocket and handed it to my parents.

"No dad, I'm serious." He furrowed eye brows and reached for the picture. His eyes widen. So mom snatched it and looked for herself.

"Oh my gosh. But how?!" Mom squealed. Meanwhile, Jake and Jungwon was still shocked, processing the information. Too bad Sunghoon needed to stay in his lands to attend a pack meeting so he missed out our announcement about the baby.

"Well, my mate here once said 'There is nothing impossible for a demigod like me.' and he even quoted dad saying 'We need two heirs.' And poof! The baby is here." I mimicked Ni-ki and we laughed. Mom came running to me and hugged me.

"Do you know the gender?" Dad asked excitingly.

"The pack doctor in Hollow Wood said that we should go for a check up here too but we'll be able to know the gender when I'm 2 months along." Ni-ki answered for me.

"Okay, sweetie. Inform us immediately okay?" Mom stated and I nodded.

We finished eating dinner and I decided to stroll a little in the backyard. I saw Jungwon there from our room window so I went to him.

"Did we surprised you?" I asked.

"To be honest, surprised was an understatement. Is that why you've been acting up lately?" Jungwon asked, facing me.

"Mhm. I was nervous before that what if I'm ill or something, but the doctor said its all normal for an expecting person." I responded and it made him sigh.

"Good to know. I was worried for you when you suddenly changed this past few days. I'm happy for you." He patted my shoulder. I engulfed him in a warm embrace.

"Thank you, Jungwon. For always being there for me." I said while hugging him.

"Don't talk like that! You sounded like you're saying goodbye! Its scaring me!" He protested and I just giggled.

Morning came and I got ready to go out. I needed to buy new clothes because my clothes are starting to shrunk, heck that okay I'm getting big. Ni-ki wanted to come with me to the mall but I refused. I know he's tired from this passed week so I just said that I'll drag Jungwon with me. In the end, he just gave up and agreed.

Me and Jungwon arrived at the mall. It's packed with people. This mall is at the border of our territory and the human world so humans and wolf bloods are everywhere. We just need to blend in.

"Jungwon, can we eat first?" I suggested.

"Okay. Let's go to the food court." Jungwon agreed so we went to eat first before shopping for clothes.

I ordered a salisbury steak and Jungwon had salad. We ate in a comfortable silence between us, none of us two are talking, but it's not awkward.

"Jungwon, I'll just go to the restroom." I stood up and left Jungwon eating at the table.

I did what I have to do on the restroom and washed my hands. Just when I was about to open the door to head out, I felt something covering my nose and mouth with a weird scent. I also felt something pricking me on my shoulder. Moments later, everything became black.

|to be continued|

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

[A/N]: THERE YOU HAVE IT! ITS CONFIRMED!! But it's time to spice things up.

BTW I'm extra happy today because Wanna One just reunited😭 So I might update the next chapter earlier than you expected✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 7.3K 17
After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungwon, forces him to play. And there comes...
247K 11.2K 36
"I hate you." "Shut up and kiss me already." Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° Kim Sunoo is excited to finally go back to the summer camp he went to when he was 5 for a...
90.1K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 ❞ ❝ 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘐 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
18.9K 619 27
Sunoo is loved and admired by every one in his life but what if this admiration turned in to a very serious matter that could destroy sunoo and his f...