Touch The Sky

By OnlyOneHan

There it was again a white flash he thought he'd never see.. A confident smirk that made his heart drop as sh... More

Disclaimer
01 - Where Do We Start?
02 - Nameless
03 - Cheap Thrills
04 - Strength
05 - Besties?
06 - The Cult
07 - The Cult Pt. 2
08 - Azure
09 - Alpha
10 - M.I.A.
12 - Festival
13 - Festival Pt. 2
14 - Screw The Standards
15 - Retreat Camp
16 - They Don't Know You
17 - Home
18 - Luna
19 - It's Not Trivial
20 - How You Been?
21 - Bippity Boppity Boo A Time Skip For You
22 - First Impressions
23 - Not A Secret Mission
24 - Sports Day
25 - Catch Up
26 - Our Lands I
27 - Our Lands II
28 - Our Lands III
29 - Scar
30 - Too Late?
31 - Instincts
32 - Too Soon?
33 - Miro
34 - Rest Day
35 - Not Again Jiho...

11 - Transfers

319 15 0
By OnlyOneHan

[??? POV]

The birds sing in a harmony that I don't know how others find beautiful. Sunlight soaking up my room and my very messy bed.

Better clean that up before going.

Today's my first day of school. Living a life abandoned in a forest and brought up by a bunch of thugs that used me to rob places doesn't really pay for education. But after one fateful night it all changed.

"Hey marshmallow, you lost?" Is all they asked before taking me in and changing every factor of my life.

After making the bed and checking myself in the mirror ruffling my now short white hair that have off an unusual charm that made even me smile with a sparkle in my blue eyes.

J High huh? I wonder what that place is like..

Walking down the stairs I walk to the pantry where our breakfast was set for us along with a sticky note that was plastered to the table.

'Conquer the school, lil' pups!'

It's contents made me laugh shaking my head.

"Morning!" Lucy, a pink haired girl who's my age and is one of my housemates, chirps waking down the stairs and sitting down at the table.

Returning the greeting, I pass her the paper that makes her giggle a bit before placing it aside.

We eat while exchanging a few words before leaving together for J High.

When we finally reach the school we went to the teachers' room asking around for what we're suppose to do.

One teacher call us over and asks our departments.

"Fashion" "Architecture" we answer at the same time and she calls over our class teachers who separated us as we went to our classes.

"Alright kids, we have a new student today, treat him well" the teacher explains and then signals for me to step inside.

Nervously placing my foot inside I walk over to the teacher and turn to the class.

Eek they all look like gangsters! Why are they glaring at me?

Nervously combing my hair away from my eyes and clenching onto the strap of my bag I introduce myself, "H-Hello, I'm Luke, and I've been home-schooled all my life, so I'm sorry if I seem stupid sometimes.. But I really hope to get along with you".

We already decided on lying about being home schooled if anybody asks. I mean it's kinda true... After being saved they taught us a lot of stuff before sending us here.

"Good, Good now go take the seat infront of Jace" the teacher orders before looking at the class, "Jace raise your hand".

A boy with his top open exposing the tattoos on his chest and arm and big ears that made him stand out from the rest, raises his hand while staring at me.

Moon Goddess give me your strength!

Swallowing the lump in my throat I step towards my desk and sit down while bowing and greeting the two behind me. Rustling through my bag while ignoring the stares that were burning holes in my head I get ready for the lesson as the teacher starts teaching.

Time passed by painfully slow as the bell finally rings and it was lunch time.

Progress I've made with befriending people? None.

Feeling gloomy I clean up my table a bit and stand up before realisation hit me.

I have no idea how to get to the cafeteria.

Damnit and I'm hungry.

During the fiasco of my internal sobbing a hand touches my shoulder making me flinch.

I whip around to come face to face with another man who had a light beard around his mouth, tattoos covering his chest and arms and looking like he was ready to beat me to a pulp right in that moment.

"You look handsome, like a bully, don't screw around" he states his hand still on my shoulder somehow.

"Y-Yes sir, please don't hurt me, I'll never trouble you" I ramble out blushing a bit at his comment.

"H-He didn't mean it in a bad way, don't worry we won't hurt you" the big ears, whatwashisname- Oh yeah, Jace jumps in-between us.

"O-oh okay.."

"I'm Jace and this is Vasco, we've been bestfriends since we were kids" Jace explains while making Vasco take his hand off of me.

"Oh nice to meet yo-" I try to state but was cut off by my stomach sending whale calls that could have echoed through the entire building.

Lowering my now very red face I became a stuttering mess, "I- uh- umm- S-Sorry I'm so sorry-".

Jace and Vasco exchange glances before looking and me and laughing a bit.

"C'mon we'll take you to he cafeteria, I got a feeling we'll get along well" Jace states slinging his arm over my shoulder and leading me to the cafeteria along with Vasco who had an expressionless face.

"You said you were home-schooled right? If you got any questions on how to do stuff here ask me" Jace reassures me with a smile as we reached the cafeteria.

"Why is your hair white?" Vasco asks while serving for me and him both as a help.

"I Don't really know.. I guess it's in my blood" I shrug it off.

"It looks nice" he replies giving me a side glance before continuing to serve me food.

"Th-thanks" I stutter out as my ears turn pink.

"Luke!" A voice calls out grabbing our attention.

"Lucy!" I chirp recognising the pink haired girl who was approaching.

"So how was your class?" She asks tilting her head to a side.

"Well then teacher was alright, but damn it was hard to catch on to what he was teaching"

"Hehe same here, but I made some neat friends and they said they'd help me out"

"Oh yeah, meet Vasco and Jace, I was actually scared because everyone looked so scary with their muscles and tattoos" I introduce the two while chuckling slowly, "-but these guys talked with me and treated me nicely".

"Awee so sweet, please take care of our lil' pup, and thank you for being his friend" Lucy thanks them while giving them her adorable smile with the big sparkly eyes.

That look has conquered many people before me and it will continue to conquer people across the globe.

"Y-you're welcome"

And for the first time since I met him, Vasco stuttered with a shocked expression on his face and I'm not sure if I was Imagining things but his cheeks were redder than usual.

"How do you know Luke?" Jace asks jumping in between Vasco and Lucy.

"Oh we're kinda like siblings"

"Really? Then do you have white hair too?" Vasco asks his eyes sparkling.

Damn I feel jelly. Why you no give sparkly eyes to me? hmph!

"No sorry my natural hair is Black, we're more like adopted siblings, we're actually considered as twins, since we were adopted together"

"O-oh" Vasco stutters as his speaker faded when he heard the word 'adopted'.

"Well take care of Luke, I'm counting on you sweet and kind, Jace and Vasco" Lucy winks at them before waving as she walks towards a group of people.

Glancing at the two of them from the corner of my eye, I held back a laugh.

They're blushing so hard, damn Lucy you're conquering boys left and right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 514 57
"I am sure I will never be able to fall in love with anyone else but you in this timeline and many others if we are destined to see each other again...
33.1K 977 28
Y/n an ordinary girl with warm blood, lost her parents in an car accident. One day met a vampire 🦇 who don't believe in love. Will she be able to ch...
8.2K 391 33
Maya knew she had to convince Lucas to make her one of them. But she didn't have to. Now, Maya's one of them, and she has to face more than she eve...
641 5 90
He kissed her and in her lull she had no idea what was coming next. Her only 'family' has betrayed her, kicked her out and declared she is too unstab...