Lucky

By yaniris0919

"Nobody will ever compare to you and I will never let anything happen to you in this earth until I take my la... More

Character list
Playlist
Before You Read/ Trigger Warnings
Chapter One: Long Nights
Chapter 2: Red Dress
Chapter 3: Bambina
Chapter 4: Hades
Chapter 5: Trust
Chapter 6:Beach
Chapter 7: 5 Million
Chapter 8: Bad Brother
Chapter 9: Fix It
Chapter 10: Nono
Chapter 11: Medicine
Chapter 12: Amore Mio
Chapter 13: Santo
Chapter 14: Coffee is nasty
Chapter 15: Paperwork
Chapter 16: Fight
Chapter 17: Family Vacation
Chapter 18: I love you
Chapter 19: Plane Rides
Chapter 20: Bahamas
Chapter 21: Sharks
Chapter 22: CancΓΊn
Chapter 23: Breakfast
Chapter 24: Favorite Meal
Chapter 25: Reberto
Chapter 26: Finding Her
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Cell 8
Chapter 29: Milkshake & Fries?
Chapter 31: Option Number 2
Chapter 32: 21st Birthday
Chapter 33: Pretty Eyes
Chapter 34: Marry Your Daughter
Chapter 35: Baby
Chapter 36: Fire
Chapter 37: Like a whale
Chapter 38: Two Soulmates Collide
Chapter 39: Luciano
Chapter 40: His Fathers Child
Chapter 41: Newbies
New Years Bonus
Chapter 42: Power
Chapter 43: I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 44: The Day After
Chapter 45: Brava Ragazza
Chapter 46: Eat then
Chapter 47- Hard, Rough, and Fast
Chapter 48: You're 18th Birthday
Chapter 49: One Year
Chapter 50: Little Happy Dance
Chapter 51: Marco and His Men
Chapter 52: Damiano De Luca
Chapter 53: Gala's
Chapter 54: Both Boys?
Chapter 55: Happy Birthday Amore
Chapter 56:Nuovo capo
Chapter 57: A Bowl full of Fruit
Chapter 58: Graduation
Chapter 59: Drunk to His Ass
Chapter 60: Always be my son
Chapter 61: September 19th
Chapter 62: Vincent & Eremes
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 63: 3 Years and Counting
Chapter 64: Merry Chrysler Bitch
Chapter 65: Giovanni
Special Announcement!!
Chapter 66: Four Babies at The Same Time
Chapter 67: On My Knees and Worship You
Chapter 68: Blow out Your Candles Baby
Santo and Rory Bonus
Santo and Rory Bonus #2
Chapter 69:Ride Me Then
Chapter 70: Sweet 16
Chapter 71: Sweet 16 Pt2
Chapter 72: Mystery Guy
Chapter 73: My Best Friend
Chapter 74: 4 Years With You
Chapter 75: Getting Older
Chapter 76: Worthless
Chapter 77: Let Me Go
Chapter 78: The End
Epilogue
Alternative epilogue
Thank You
One Year Bonus
One Year Anniversary
Lucky Published

Chapter 30: We're Fine

5K 111 51
By yaniris0919

Athena's pov

Santo is the first one out of the car closing the door behind him. I look at Lucky as nerves start to kick in. "Bambina it's ok we're ok that's what's important" Lucky holds me as I lean over sitting on his lap. He rubs my back as I bury my head in neck. "We're fine, look at me it's alright" He kisses my temples holding me tighter against him.

I just worry about the reaction or maybe more falling back into that low stage. "Amore I don't want to ever go back to how we were. I don' t think I can handle it anymore." I feel the tears build up in my eyes. Lucky's eyes soften, wiping the tear build up. "Bambina no matter what happens you'll never lose me. I love you more than life" I hold him as tight as I can, closing my eyes.

The pain of losing a child is something no one should ever have to go through. Just as much as it broke me I know it broke him. It was his child too. "Hey hey hey look at me we're good show me that beautiful smile I love. There it is" I feel the light blush come to my cheeks rolling my eyes.

"Now the only reason you should ever let out tears is when im fucking you and you can't take it anymore" His hands slip inside of my sweatpants holing my butt. "Lucky when are you not horny oh my god"

"Babe your sitting on my dick it's always hard for you"

"Maybe if you behave both of you i'll give you a treat" He groans as I open the door getting off of him. He follows after me, locking the door holding my hand. Santo is already inside seeing as he's not out here.

Walking inside I hear the loud laughter of Leo and Adriano with Santo arguing with them. "Do we have a bet or not?" Santo asks as both Leo and Adriano throw money on the table. "Aunt Ena!" I hear the kids yell with excitement as they run down the stairs trapping my legs.

Sandro and Angelo are the first to come out of the living room to see the commotion. "Holy shit Adri, Leo you better give all that money to Santo" Mia comes from around the corner wearing a smile. The kids let go of me running back upstairs like nothing happened.

Leo and Adri come to see me in Lucky hand in hand throwing the money on Santo. "Just one more week that's all we need" Leo rolls his eyes as a happy Santo counts the many $100 that he was handed smiling. "Pleasure to do business with you" Santo sits back down putting his feet up on the coffee table enjoying life.

"You made a bet on when we would come over?" Lucky asks as I sit next to him just processing everything. They really just made a bet why? Were they that bored? "Yes 2 weeks ago we wanted to see how long you were going to see to come" Leo groans throwing himself on the couch.

"We'll there here now so fucking enjoy it" Mia sits down next to Adri as he kisses her check pulling her to his side. The conversation continues with many smiles around the room. "AH SANTO TELL HER TO COME TELL HER TO COME I'LL GIVE YOU A FUCKING CAR TO GO PICK HER UP" Adriano yells taking Santo phone from him reading his conversation.

"Oh my god stop reading my conversation" Santo tries to take the phone but he throws it to Leo. "Awe Santo has a girl holy shit wait it's the girl from the resort" Santo jumps on Leo's back to take the phone. This whole shit is just hectic as it is.

Santo is trying to get his phone back from the two idiots. "Santo?" A voice comes from his phone making everyone pause. "Um Santo?" The voice says again as Santo quickly recovers.

"Hey um Rory" He stutters with a light blush going to his face.

"Hello this is Santo Uncle, currently we're about to have dinner. Would you like to join us? Of course Santo would go pick you up" Holy fucking shit Adriano has no shame what so ever. The room goes silent as the laughs of Aurora fill up the room. "Is that what you want, Santo?" His face is a bright red at this point

"I always want to see you" He quickly says before realizing his words. I look at Lucky who knows Santo is cursing himself out. "You know my address Santo i'll be waiting" She hangs up the phone as Adriano goes running with a wild Santo behind him.

Looking at Lucky he shrugs going back to drinking his liquor. "Athena you want anything?" Mia asks getting up to go to the kitchen. "Wine please" I yell out to her as she gives me a thumbs up. Adri runs back in the room hiding behind Vincenzo as Santo walks in fuming.

"Santo just go get Aurora i'll smack him for you" Lucky throws Santo the keys to the car as his face becomes visibly calm mentioning her name. She is definitely something special to him if he gets calm just hearing her name.

It's' more than just a stupid crush. Way more than just that. "Fine whatever" he walks out of the room and I go after him calling his name. "Santo please don't drive recklessly. I know Adri is annoying but just be careful" I say catching my breath as he gives me a small smile.

"I'll be more than careful ma I promise" He closes the door as I go back to my spot next to Lucky. My head goes on his chest as Mia hands me the rich wine. The flavor makes all my taste buds jump with excitement.

Santo walks in holding Aroruras  hands, closing the door. "Oh my god she's perfect for you Santo I feel like a proud dad sorry Lucky I took your position" Adriano fake cries as I smack him in the back of the head.

"Adriano shut the fuck up" Mia drags him out of the main entrance to the dining room. She holds Santo's hand a bit tighter hiding behind him. He whispers something to her as she loosens up with a smile on both of their faces.

It's clear to show they both feel the same way about each other. "Rory this is my mom and dad ugh yeah you know her name" Santo 'properly' introduced her as Lucky shakes his head at his son.

"Pleasure to be introduced properly, call me Lucky" he shakes her hand as she returns the gesture smiling at him. "I'm glad it's a proper introduction now let's go to the dining room, food is done" I tell her as they follow me into the dining room taking a seat next to Lucky who places his hand on the small of my back.

"I'm expecting desert after this" he whispers in my ear, feeling the blush rush to my face. "Like I said if you behave" his hands start going lower playing with the waistband of my sweatpants.

"Amore stop" I whine as he lets out a light laugh putting his hand off of my back. "Fine i'll behave for now" He winks at me as Angelo throws something at Leo.

Dinner goes great with the conversations as if nothing had ever happened. Everyone loved Aurora and I could tell Santo was happy with that. Sitting in the back patio enjoying the fresh air is the best thing right now.

I lay my head on Luckys lap as the swinging chair rocks back and forth. Leo passes me the newly light blunt and I take a puff inhaling the sweet flavor.

It takes more than just a few hits to make me high. Feeling high is a different feeling if all goes with the mood I was in before smoking. Lucky takes the blunt from me enjoying the high he gets from each puff he takes. "Fuck tard" I roll my eyes at him as he gives me a lazy smile.

Adriano brings a bunch of snacks in his hand, fighting saying it's all for him. "You bitch you have like 12 different bags chips just give me one" I snatch one from his hand laying back down.

This shit is the best thing I could have right now. "Holy shit you guys are on a different level of high" Santo coughs walking out back. He probably just took Aurora home. "Santo come take some" Leo tries to pass him the blunt but he denies it. "There 9 blunt buds on the floor I'm good I guess I'm driving today." Santo takes the car keys from lucky going To get the car.

Why is he going so far if the car is right in the front. "Come on Bambiana lets go home" Lucky kisses my cheek tripping as he stands up.

I don't know how but we manage to get into the car some how. I lay in the back with the windows down feeling the nice air. I feel like a dog minus the tounge out of the window.

Yeah I wouldn't stick my tounge out of the window. "Ma where here" Santo opens the door holding his hand out. When did we get here? We're we here the whole time?

Oh well Santo helps me get out of the car opening the front door. I go upstaris laying down on this soft bed. Hmm I wonder what it's made out of. "Amore I'm hungry" Lucky whines looking at me hungrily.

"So then go eat" he runs his tounge on the bottom of lip pushing me back on the bed. My pants come off in less than a second his lips trail up along side my thighs.

I meant food but this works too. Works out for both of us I guess.

"Shit I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop" 

------

I Can already feel the comments coming 

"Robbed" 

I'll get better I promise 

Happy Thanksgiving <3

Im thankful for every single one of you  💖

Q/A- Favorite Artist? 

1708 Words 

-Yaniris0919

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 132 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...
84K 1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
620K 11.5K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...
503K 10.9K 100
"I chose you, and I'm never changing my mind, because your eyes... they hold everything my soul thirsts for. Every thing I want and need, is you, and...