Hidden Figures

由 Wh0reTingzz

Melania is a 17 year old girl who is a star athlete for her high school team in her hometown Oklahoma City. H... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43-
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 37

257 13 0
由 Wh0reTingzz

couple days later

Q Pov.

"What the fuck happened to your head"? I asked Lana.

"Um Q it's fucking pouring down outside". She said.

"I have a umbrella in my backseat, and trunk ". I told her.

"Nice to know". She said dropping her bags as I heard the shower running.

Honestly, Texas was good but I hated the traffic and heat.

and that's why I don't plan to go nowhere, unless I'm taking Lana out, because no.

There are some good people here tho. I guess.

"Q". Lana said as she just washed her hair.

I already knew she wanted me to twist her hair. "Cmon". She said putting the pillows in front of my lap as she sat down.

She handed me all her products as I put on something for us to watch.

"Lana". I said . "''Mmh". She said in her sleepy voice.

"I'm really sorry about how I acted about the Eli thing". I said apologizing to her again.

"It's fine Q". She said in her sleepy tone. After about 15 minutes she was knocked out on my leg.

I wanted to put her in the bed, but I know she'd be upset because I didn't finish her hair.

I done been through hell and back with this girl. I loved everything about her. I'm right where I'm suppose to be.

Melania Pov.
Three months had passed and it was now November. I was three games in my college season.

We were suppose to go see Savannah back in July, but we weren't able to. But she was coming home for Christmas and New Years. So that made up for it.

Me and my family have been on a good path. They've came to all my games and even stayed in Texas with me a couple times.

Me and Q have been good. He's been working and I had convinced him and Q to go ahead and start school and they listening.

So he was doing school and working, while I was playing basketball and in school.

Oh and school was nice. I met a lot of people, and being a athlete was kind of a top tier thing in college.

I don't have many classes or anything. So everything was pretty much smooth.

Eli never opened up on his true reasoning for his actions over the summer, but I wasn't gone push him.

I had gotten up for practice Friday morning. It was cold outside as usual around this time.

I really had a love hate relationship with the cold.

We started with a basketball the first weeks of August and honestly not touching a ball over the summer helped so much.

I then grabbed Q keys and my purse and headed out.

"Hey". I said hooking my phone up to the Bluetooth as I was on the phone with Savannah.

We talked every morning on my way to practice due to her preparing herself for her own day.

"Hey girl". She said. "How you feel about practice today"? She asked me.

Practice was nice, we were always worked and pushed to be better players, not just physically but mentally.

I had been moved back and forth off the starting five.

I actually loved playing with the starting five.

I was pushing myself to get that position but I wouldn't be mad if I didn't. It's my first year.

Q told me I need to change that mindset, which he has a point but then again nah.

We went over plays at practice. "Move the ball". My coach said.

As we did so and we scored. "Offense switch". She said.

I loved being a offensive player but it's something about being on defense I loved.

"Offense shouldn't get a easy basket". She said as she blew the whistle.

Offense moved the ball well, as a nice flashy pass to the goal went it.

"Last play, which". My coach said.

"Lana call your play". My coach said.

The play that I chose to do I was point guard. "Bear". I said.

Bear was a play where I drive to the goal and kick it out as the ball was passed from player to player. and I repeated driving to the goal, as I would kick it out to the open corner shooter.

We put the play to the task. "Bear"! I yelled.

As everybody moved according I kicked the ball out as we rotated until I was top of the key again, which I drove and kicked it out, and the three point shooter was there and the point was made.

"Good job girls". My coach said, as we knew it was base line time.

We went up and down the court 10 times in one minute.

Practice had ended and it was time to go home. "Lana we should have a girls night before thanksgiving". One of my close teammates Bre said.

"That's fine". I said. "Because you know everybody would be gone home the week after". She said as I nodded in agreement.

I kicked off my shoes, placing a pair of Q's joggers on me and a pair of my fur crocs Q bought.

I got into his car and drove home.

We practiced from 5-9 in the afternoon now.

So most of my classes were at 10 in the morning or 2 in the afternoon.

That didn't justify having workouts at 5 in the morning though. But Ima be even finer When I get out of college so I'm not complaining.

I called my parents and my brother in a Group FaceTime call.

"Hey". I said as they all answers. "Hey how's everything". My mom asked. "It's fine, taking everything day by day". I said.

"It's good,I can't complain, but Alabama is ass. Excuse my language mama". He said as I laughed.

I talked with them and got caught up, I couldn't wait for thanksgiving. I wouldn't be able to stay the whole week like I would want, only three days but that's fine.

We talked a little longer, until everybody had to go tend to other things.

I got home and Q was laid out on the couch.

I showered and everything and laid on top of him kissing his lips.

"Get up". I said sitting up on him now.

"Don't get on me like this unless you want a child". He said in his sleepy voice.

"Don't sound like that unless you want a child". I said getting up going to the kitchen.

Q came up behind me hugging on me and kissing on my neck.

He then sat on the counter, "how was practice"? He asked.

"It was good". I told him. "I hated workouts tho, we'll just the lifting weights part. I'm starting to look like a man". I told him as he just laughed at me.

"My lil man". He said bringing me closer. "Stop it". I told him.

"I got you a gift". He said as I heard a knock on the door.

"Open it". He said as he watched me go open the door and a dog ran in.

"Q you got him fr"!!! I said.

We went to the animal shelter because I had a school project for that in my bio class..

And I seen this puppy that I wanted. I didn't tell Q I wanted him but I guess he could tell.

"You can have anything in this world, as long as I'm here". He said pulling me into a hug as I looked up at him and just smiled.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

869 20 19
Stella Melania is a twenty-year-old college student who begins her first day at Ateneo. She was born and raised in America alongside her two younger...
1M 29.4K 49
[-] "He saw all the stars in the solar system in her eyes." ••••••• Delani Taylor is the type of girl who wears silk ribbons in her hair and sketches...
2.8K 128 17
𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲. 𝐖𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 it was at home where her parents cared and showered her...
27.8K 393 18
In which he must protect her pretty little heart from the bad side of the world. the side that was reaching for her and slowly pulling her down. this...