Anchor || opj

By rosesforowen

In which a girl meets a boy at a wedding Highest rankings #1 in Charliegillespie 12.14.21 More

introduction
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven

four

627 18 21
By rosesforowen

I had no idea what I was going to wear to this wedding. I had my clothes thrown around the room almost everywhere.

When Ryder walked in from the bathroom he looked at the floor in distraught.

"I changed in the bathroom for ten minutes." There was a hint of laughter in his voice.

He looked good, I'm not going to lie. He had on an all black suit, kinda like Draco Malfoy.

"I don't know what to wear." He sighed as he looked down at everything. He started looking through my clothes.

I could see his eyes land on one of my dresses. "Wear this red dress." He picked it up and showed it to me.

I looked up at him with a playful smile. "Only if you say red dress like Nick Jonas." He gave me a look and just shook his head.

"Put the damn dress on or I'm gonna whoop your ass." I laughed as I stood up. I changed in the bathroom and I looked good.

I put on some makeup and left my hair natural. When I was done, I made Ryder take a couple pictures of me.

🤍 savannahleemay and 1,572 others

Sinclairdavenport: wedding things

Ryderfisher: hot best friend
Sinclairdavenport: uno reverse

Savannahleemay: YOU LOOK SO GOOD
Sinclairdavenport: NO YOU

charles_gillespie: hey, I found your ig
Sinclairdavenport: congrats?

Tap to load further comments

——————

Ryder and I walk down to the lobby so we could meet up with Ryder's parents. They were already waiting for us.

"You two still hungover?" Ryder's dad asked which made me snort. Ryder flipped him off as we walked towards them.

We walked into the rental car and drove to the venue. When we get there, I was in awe with how beautiful it was.

We walked in to see it was decorated. There were already a lot of people here. I scan the room, looking for our trio of friends.

As I did, I heard someone faintly yell my name. I look to see Savannah, Charlie, and Owen.

I squeal and run up to Savannah. The boys looked at us confused. They didn't say anything though.

They just dabbed each other up. When I got done complimenting Savannah, I looked at Charlie.

He smiled down at me. "What's up, kid." I looked up at Charlie as I gave him a side hug.

"I'm like two years younger than you." He shrugged towards me. When we pulled away, I looked at Owen.

He looked really good. He had on navy dress pants, a button up, and a blazer. When I looked up at his eyes, he was smirking at me.

"You look really pretty." He complimented me. I could feel my face heat up at the compliment.

"Thanks. You don't look half bad yourself." It was now his turn to blush a little.

I could hear Ryder start to clear his throat. "Let's go sit down. I think it's about to start." Ryder told me which I agreed to.

We all shared our goodbyes and went to sit next to his parents. We were on the brides side close to the front.

"Who were those people you were talking to?" His mom, Meagan, asked. "Just a few people we met." Ryder explained to her.

She nodded her head towards us. "The blonde boy is cute, huh?" Meagan gossiped which made me laugh.

I sneakily turned around and looked for Owen. They were sitting a few rows behind us, but on the grooms side.

He looked over towards me but it caused me to look away. "Yeah, I think Sinclair has a crush on him." I elbow Ryder which makes him laugh.

Before I could say anything, the wedding music started playing. We all got quiet so we could watch.

When Emily came down the aisle, we all stood up. Emily looked so beautiful in her dress.

The whole wedding was really beautiful. When it was over, we all went into a different part of the venue for the reception.

They needed Ryder and his parents for pictures so I was alone and looking for the friends.

"You look lost." I heard behind me. I smiled when I saw it was Charlie and Owen. But I got confused when I didn't see Savannah.

"She's taking pictures with them." I guess Charlie noticed my face.

They came over to me and stood next to me. "That was a nice wedding." Charlie told me, making conversation.

"It really was." I agree with him. I could tell Owen was a little distracted. "I'll be right back." He walked away with the phone to his ear.

I looked at Charlie confused. "Is he okay?" I ask curious. Charlie took a deep breath before speaking.

It was like he didn't know if he should tell me. "I think he's arguing with his girlfriend again." My heart dropped.

I could feel my mouth go dry. I had no idea that he had a girlfriend. "Oh. I didn't know that." I try to keep my voice calm.

I don't want him to know that I'm disappointed. I mean, it's not like it was going to happen.

He lives all the way in Oklahoma while I live in North Carolina. "Yeah, they've been off and on for a while."

After he said that, he took a drink of his alcohol. "You don't sound too happy about that." I had my eyebrow raised.

"I love him and everything, but he changes when he's with her." He explains to me.

"You talking about Owen and Heather?" Savannah asked walking over to us. Charlie nodded his head.

"He's on the phone with her now." I could hear Savannah groan. I was kinda surprised that they were acting like that.

She must be awful. "Is she that bad?" I ask shocked. They both nodded their heads. "She's the worst." Savannah was shaking her head.

"She gets all pissy if Owen mentions me." Savannah explained. She sounded awful.

I wouldn't know what I'd do if Ryder dated someone like that. If a girl told me I couldn't hang out with Ryder, I might have to fight her ass.

"I feel like something is going on and I'm missing it." Ryder said when he walked back over to us.

Charlie and Savannah explained what we were talking about. When Charlie mentioned Owen's girlfriend, Ryder glanced over towards me.

I knew what he was thinking of. And that he wanted to talk about it. When finished, Ryder shook his head.

"He must really love her." Would love make you that blind though? "Would you wanna get some refreshments with me?" Ryder asked.

I nodded my head as we walked towards the bar. I need a shot. "You okay?" Ryder asked while linking our arms together.

"I'm fine." I lie. I will admit it hurts a little. I might've gained a small crush on him. But I will never admit it out loud.

Ryder gives me a look like he knows better. "You're a horrible liar. You know that right?" I just shrug as we get to the bar.

I order a pink starburst and show the bartender my fake id. "It wouldn't have happened anyway. He lives too far away." I shake my head.

I quickly take the shot and ask for three more. "I'm fine though." He looked like he didn't believe me.

But he didn't push the conversation any further. Once we got our shots down and bought a couple more, we went to our friends.

I was trying to walk since I was double fisting it. "Damn, it took y'all that long to get four drinks." Owen was back now.

And he looked super stressed. "We might've had four shots before this." Ryder told him. The music had started playing so it was a little loud in here.

"I thought you said you were two years younger than me. That would make you twenty." Charlie was suspicious.

I just shrug towards him. "That's what fake ids are for." He instantly started smiling and bent over to give me a high five.

Ryder and I take the last two shots, feeling it go down. Once it was done, they started doing the father daughter dance.

"Oh my god. I wanna see this." Savannah took Ryder's hand and went to get closer.

Charlie followed them, leaving me with Owen. As I watched Emily and her dad, it made me happy.

It reminds me of why I hate weddings. Owen and I were silent as we watched them.

I looked over at Owen to see him looking at them softly. Once done, I looked over towards him.

And he was already looking at me. "You're a little buzzed, aren't you?" I nodded my head. He laughed a little bit towards me.

"You okay though? That phone call seemed a little intense." I question. I could tell he didn't wanna get into it.

"Yeah, I'm alright. You seem sad though." He noticed. I just shrug towards him.

"I just hate weddings." I admit to him. He nodded his head like he understood.

I would've loved to continue talking, but Savannah ran over to me and dragged me to the dance floor.

They started playing I wanna dance with somebody so we all started dancing.

I looked over to see Owen standing by himself. I waved him over so he could join us.

He shook his head at first. But finally gave in to join us. After a little bit, I could see him ease up a little bit.

Even if we won't date cause of his girlfriend, I hope we can stay friends.

I can tell he's a great guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.2K 29
๐™ด๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ: ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐š, ๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ...
105K 3K 64
๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก *:ยท๏พŸโœง*:ยท๏พŸโœง *:ยท๏พŸโœง*:ยท๏พŸโœง ๐™Š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™ค๐™ฎ...
297K 7.9K 31
Charlie's sister also gets cast in Julie and the phantoms and catches the eye of a certain blonde boy while filming.
51.8K 1.1K 34
IN WHICH SINGLE MOTHER AVA MAY MEETS OWEN JOYNER AFTER MOVING IN WITH HER SISTER TO ESCAPE HER BABY DADDY ISSUES IGNORE THE SHITTY DESCRIPTION ITS GO...